Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Dolly has gotten too comfortable at 600 pounds. There's physical pain all over, and the skin apron pulling on her abdomen is miserable, but with her mom and others waiting on her hand and foot, she manages to avoid ever taking responsibility for her life.

Original air date 2022.01.19

Hi everyone!

"Too comfortable at 600 lbs." Strange definition of comfort...I'm less than a third of that and I'm not especially comfortable where I'm at.

Tonight's eating habit was a salad again, though not as pretty as last time. I have a little food chopper (looks like a miniature food processor) and I threw in some yellow and purple carrot chunks, a couple radishes, and a purple pearl onion. Comes out looking like colorful riced cauliflower. Put on a bed of lettuce, mixed greens, and and sliced red cabbage, a little cheddar, and some croutons, and some honey French dressing.

Made some chocolate syrup after I was done working and I have some salted caramel ice cream so I'm thinking caramel chocolate milkshake for dessert.

• Love 8

Good evening, Pounders!  I hope all of you are well.

I have a feeling tonight’s episode is going to be a doozy. I could’ve watched it on Discovery+ without commercials but I saved it to watch with my peeps.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 13

How y'all doin'?  What brings y'all to this board tonight?

(also, this is some really poor acting on whatever show this is playing on TLC right now...)

Edited by TazDevil
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

'Evening, folks.

My eating habit was a Stouffer's roast turkey meal w/a side of unsweetened applesauce.

It's 5, 'feels like' -14. I'm freezing, even w/a space heater.

I had to change internet providers. Would you guys believe I just got an email from CenturyLink saying they were back on line? I wonder how many customers they lost?

• Love 7

Evening! I just finished chicken and broccoli and had yogurt for dessert. Then I won't mention the pita chips though.

Snow and sleet in the AM fun times on the drive to work.

Hope this one is interesting, but she talks like she's 15.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I second that statement.  Hope you all order your free covid test kits.  I ordered mine yesterday.

Did it today. Also about to order new smoke/CO detectors. And some magnet hooks for my kitchen because one of the ones I had fell and broke.

• Love 2

Hi All!  Dolly's room is certainly colorful!  as is Dolly herself.

Eating habit tonight was oven-roasted chicken thighs and asparagus.  Dessert will be banana bread - still in the oven.   Plus, I am living dangerously - I have not one, but TWO types of grapes in the house - green and black!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Dolly Martinez, age 25 , from Fort Worth, TX.  Almost 4 hours from Dr. Now's office, a mere 4 drive thrus each way.    

Dolly's friend needs to get on the group plan with Dr. Now, before her health starts to fail.   Does Dolly hold the record number of tattoos for women on this show?    Staci, Dolly mother is a pip.   

So, Staci told druggie dad to leave, and divorced him when Dolly was two.   So, what's the trauma?   

15 egg omelet, with piles of cheese on top, lots of sausage links, and everything else, bet that breakfast plate is 5,000 calories at least.   What is that measuring cup she's drinking out of 

Do they really diagnose a kindergardener with bipolar?    

Her first job was fry cook, and call center.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

Did it today. Also about to order new smoke/CO detectors. And some magnet hooks for my kitchen because one of the ones I had fell and broke.

Yes lol You must have been in my house this weekend.

PSA check your smoke/co detectors because they’re probably expired. 🤦‍♀️

• Love 2