Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

That's an... interesting life.  Be proud of father even though he was neither a good father nor a good person.  Get pregnant by and marry a person who you already know is abusive?  That's a majorly messed up life.  Incompetent mother - who is surprised?  Has this woman ever tried to do anything other than eat as much as she hood? 

Of course the Grandma had to give up the baby, she already has a  giant baby on her hands, who was only too happy to be the one taken care of, vs. caring for the baby... 

Wait they gave away the baby? I missed thAt

• Love 3

Serious question - if she was incompetent to care for a child, will she be able to do the before and after care that comes with WLS? I know plenty of people with ADD/ADHD, so it can't be for that. I didn't hear if she was doing drugs or not, but whatever, how is she going to manage her health w/the surgery?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

So, Dolly married some random guy, and husband Ricky was abusive.   Then she had a daughter, and grandma Mohawk has full custody.     I'm glad the granddaughter isn't on camera, or the wife of mom. 

I want one of those giant Macadamia nut cookies, and I want it now.  

Why does Dolly having a food addiction mean that her 'friend' has to make her a 5,000 calorie breakfast?  

No, the grandmother has custody, so Dolly was never there for her daughter. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

That’s a lot of hard living! I want to know how old mom is, prob a lot younger than she looks. 

A supermarket shopping scene.  I've missed having those!   Seems like most of the episodes we had lately didn't have them. Who is surprised most (all?) of the cart is filled with pre-packaged uber-processed foods vs. real actual raw ingredients? 

• Love 7

Another episode where I'm sitting here, transfixed on the tv, mouth hanging open, no idea what to say and can't keep up with the chat.  

I need a commercial break from this craziness right now!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, aliya said:

Serious question - if she was incompetent to care for a child, will she be able to do the before and after care that comes with WLS? I know plenty of people with ADD/ADHD, so it can't be for that. I didn't hear if she was doing drugs or not, but whatever, how is she going to manage her health w/the surgery?

Good point, wondering if IQ is an issue. Do they still judge competence on that?

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

That cart is just one day of food for her.

I think that was lunch.

Did she say $18 for a "whole chicken?" Isn't that pretty pricy for a chicken? And I'm pretty sure the guy at the counter pulled out a beef roast.

I wonder how old mom is.

I'm guessing 45, tops. Looks 70.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Boston said:

Oh Noo again.. she loves to eat pastries.  again, Jesus

I love to eat pastries.  LOVE to.  I do not buy pastries.  Unless it's my birthday.  I'm over here solving my own problems!

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Dolly's 25...I wonder how old mom is. I feel like she's probably younger than she looks.

She's only 25??????????????????  I should have known by her voice but OMG.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I have come to the conclusion that all of these people would score low on an I.Q. test, in addition to whatever mental health issues they have going on. No participant on this show is a member of MENSA.

• Love 14

Tire Fire is here!

Which one is the poundticipant? Both?

Was there a special on blue hair dye?

Thank gawd for close captioning with these mumbles.

Has anyone counted the breakfast sausages? There's a dozen, right? They are finger food for her!

Oppositional defiant disorder? We're gonna need Sharon!

Beautiful dog!

She won't wash? No wonder she was bullied.

In the shower it looked like she had a giant swollen scrotum.

She has congestive heart failure, too?

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I think that was lunch.

Did she say $18 for a "whole chicken?" Isn't that pretty pricy for a chicken? And I'm pretty sure the guy at the counter pulled out a beef roast.

I'm thinking $5.99 for a pre-cooked chicken.  I don't know WHERE THE HELL THEY LIVE

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Dolly's 25...I wonder how old mom is. I feel like she's probably younger than she looks.

I would guess she is around 45, plus or minus a coupe years...  just looks terrible.  But then her daughter also looks way older than 25.  I thought late 30s when I first saw her.

• Love 2

I know the IKEA bears ad seems creepy, but if you watch the full length commercial on Youtube, it's really cute.  

Flo is on my rotten list, after she put the end to the cute little animals commercial. 

I wonder how many diet plan, and other commercials we'll have tonight.

I can't wait to see Dr. Now's face when he meets this bunch. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

was that Col. Sanders in the grocery store? 

No.  If it was, she’d have tackled him.

So where is the kid?  I got that Dolly's mom got custody at 6 days old, but does she still have her or did she give her away?  I missed it.  I think my brain is trying to protect me from this craziness.

• Love 4