Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No future information from other shows or social media.  Confine the discussion to the episode and what was known as of the time that it was filmed.  As always, no personal politics. 

• Start Topic

Leah clashes with her mother during a family dinner and Luann takes up a sobering, new business venture. Sonja has an untimely brush with Covid-19, spurring a close-knit girls' trip back to Ramona’s in the Hamptons for a festive and fun Galentine’s weekend.

Original air date 2021.08.24

2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

It was nice watching the ladies have a good time with no drunken brawls or Eboni and Leah ruining the fun. 

I agree. When Eboni isn’t lecturing, I quite enjoy her (except her enabling of Sonja, because that doesn’t help Sonja). Leah was mostly quiet and this was the only episode where I didn’t want to slap her)

Pin the tail on Harry was a riot.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Was this the only episode there has been where Eboni didn’t lecture?

And...she was quite likeable!😮😮😮😮😮

Right!!! 
She waited way too long in my book to actually chill out and be herself. 

• Love 13

If nobody wants Leah to convert to Judaism (I think that's what she said?) then why is she converting?

Leah's mother saying that Leah is addicted to plastic surgery makes her my new hero.

About Harry Dubin:

Leah:  "The only one that hasn't fucked him!"

Eboni:  "Not the only, bitch."

LOL okay that was funny.

I was really smiling throughout the last few minutes.  See?  Eboni can be so cute.

Season Finale next week already?  Oh noooooooooooooo.  I know that everyone hates the show now but what the hell am I supposed to do with my life.

I would totally be happy for Bershan to be permanent.  I remember being really turned off by her actions in that one episode, but she really ate crow the next episode.  

Next episode looks LEGENDARYYYYYYYY.  I could watch Ramona throwing shit at Leah's face for hOURS!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 3
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Axie said:

Leah can't sleep in Ramona's basement because it reminds her of her grandmother?  That's a stretch.  Woman's exhausting.

Welp, I have to take my dog out back so GOOD NIGHT FROM THE LOWER LEVEL!

The only person who should write a book is Luann and she NEEDS TO CALL IT THAT!

• LOL 17
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

If nobody wants Leah to convert to Judaism (I think that's what she said?) then why is she converting?

She meant she’s not doing it to appease a Jewish boyfriend or would-be husband, just because it speaks to her and she wants to do it for herself.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, TomGirl said:

She meant she’s not doing it to appease a Jewish boyfriend or would-be husband, just because it speaks to her and she wants to do it for herself.

Yes but I have never heard her reasons why.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Axie said:

Leah can't sleep in Ramona's basement because it reminds her of her grandmother?  That's a stretch.  Woman's exhausting.

8 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

The only person who should write a book is Luann and she NEEDS TO CALL IT THAT!

With the companion album:  Cabaret from The Fish Room.

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, TomGirl said:

I wonder if something speaks to her concerning her treatment of her parents. I feel sorry for Bunny and her Father.  Leah must have been a handful growing up.  Leah must have been a brat from Day one.  No wonder Bunny is all grey.  How would Leah like it if Kiki turned out like her?  Thank God Rob is there to keep the girl on the straight and narrow.  The grandparents too.  Leah does not know who she is or who she wants to be.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, Axie said:

I kept thinking this was going to turn into some sort of argument with the rooms but that didn't happen. 

I think Sonja was drunk when she was packing. She was slurring her words a bit and making a lot of pursed lip faces. 

The season finale is next week and they haven't even filmed the reunion 😨

• Love 8

Ramona's table looked pretty but I hate having to lean over a coffee table to eat dinner, it is uncomfortable, I would have sat on the floor with my legs under the table to eat my dinner.

Leah's reason for not wanting to be the in the lower level was really weak, I think she was waiting for the group hug and pity moment about her grandmother again and when she didn't get it she would try something else to be the focus...nothing came to her. 

Oh, geeze the book, I forgot Leah is going to write a non self help, help book...HELP!!!  What could her message be, hate all people that have cosmetic surgery, call them fakes then have cosmetic surgery yourself and as long as you are open about it it is okay, tell people you work your ass off to get your money then call everyone with money they are what is wrong with this world, ugh.

Leah had kosher food but was she using her everyday china or paper plates?  Unless she kashers her dishes she basically did not have kosher food.  Her parents look exhausted from her.

I feel like Lu was trying to summon Harry, (from the ghosts of boyfriends past), with the poster game, she took photos of the HW's playing the game with Ramona's phone and sent them to him so naturally he called, that is my take on how it happened.

One of the HW's talks to the chef about an ingredient in the salad dressing and he says, "yeah, something like that." Shouldn't the chef know what is in the food?

Eboni did not lecture about anything during this episode, amazing! 

Sonja is nuts, the drink is not her friend.

• Love 9

Gee, Leah went to Limelight...."who does that" she said?  I mean she's only 40, even if she went the in high school, wasn't that WAY past the coolness quotient of Limelight? I used to hang at the one in Chicago in 1984, I was 20.  Leah was born in 82 believe I heard last light, I feel that Limelight wasn't a thing then or at least not the thing it was in the early 80's.  I could be very wrong though...

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Axie said:

“Good Night From The Lower Level”.  The BEST I’ve ever heard, lol.  Brilliant !  You should Patent that and become a millionaire.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Well, this was a sweet episode.  I was almost persuaded they liked each other.  Almost.  😊

I'm trying to figure out the name of the course that offers indentured servitude to Sonja Morgan as an externship.  How to Identify the Enemy Class in the Glorious Peasant Revolution to Come?  

We didn't see Sonja drinking while her interns packed.  I'm inclined to write off her general loopiness there to cognitive impairment associated with COVID.  It wasn't odd to me that LuAnn immediately leaped to the conclusion that alcohol was the cause, but it was odd to me that no one pointed out to Lu, Wait a minute—this girl is just recovering after three weeks of an illness that affects some people really severely.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

I would rather watch Leah's mom be a cast member and pick her teeth throughout dinner than have to watch Leah or Eboni (even though she wasn't bad this episode).  The only reason both of them show any interest in Judaism b/c they both want to land a rich Jewish man in NYC.  

And Leah, honey, the only reason you're writing a book is bc publishing houses love to cash in on reality fame.   By 2019, there were 61 RHO books.  She's not special. 

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Gee, Leah went to Limelight...."who does that" she said?  I mean she's only 40, even if she went the in high school, wasn't that WAY past the coolness quotient of Limelight? I used to hang at the one in Chicago in 1984, I was 20.  Leah was born in 82 believe I heard last light, I feel that Limelight wasn't a thing then or at least not the thing it was in the early 80's.  I could be very wrong though...

This, exactly! I went to Limelight and Area back in the day. Early 80's they were the coolest place to hang late night in the city. At whatever age Leah went there, yeah, has been...whatev.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yes but I have never heard her reasons why.

She said she wants a Jewish husband.

3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I'm 52 and have never heard of Limelight. Am I a dweeb?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Leah has signed a book deal and is writing a veritable best-seller, it seems.  Ghost-writers must be chomping at the bit for this one    I can just see a few taking notes during the episode and trying to milk Leah's life experience of never having worn matching pajamas until age 40.  That's Oprah book club gold for sure.

My initial reaction to the season finale next week was that it's too soon, which I realized was a reaction more from habit than an actual desire to see more of this snooze-fest, but I do think an entire 'special episode' of Eboni making suggestions as to group activities intercut with Ramona's reactions at hearing each, would be fun.  As soon as Eboni mentioned the group going to New Orleans, Ramona seemed to have to restrain a glare.  

This franchise has gone from a lot of fun to this forced fun, and even Bershan can't bring it back to real fun, which is saying a lot.  And when my studio-apartment kitchen in the cheapest building in old town Alexandria (Va) looks better than Leah's kitchen, that's saying even more.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

So Leah paid for her tits herself? She should ask for her money back. She's ended up with a Uniboob (i.e. no proper separation of each breast). That's about as bad as the boob jobs where the woman has a bony chest and has two implants separated by six inches of breastbone.

w3jgrn6jmx571.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Leah is an idiot. 

Leah : " I went to  the Limelight, how many people can say that?"

Thousands of people!🙄

Edited by Cozytea
  • LOL 15
  • Love 9

Leah: I think in 2021, I need to try something new because you three (pointing to Lu Ramona and Sonja) have definitely married and dated extremely wealthy and it ended up great.. 

We didn't see Lu's reaction, Sonja agreed (poor delusional Sonja) and Ramona had the best reaction, like WTF are you talking about, "ended up great"?

Apparently, according to her talking head this means getting jewelry and having her rent paid for her, then seemed annoyed that she had to pay for her own "tits". What noble aspirations.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
7 minutes ago, ichbin said:

She seemed more proud of that "accomplishment" than being a mother or supposedly starting her own business.  Skewed values?  This dolt is a legend in her own mind. There are housewives who come across as horrible people but are still enjoyable to watch in that love to hate way.  She is not one of them.  In my opinion one of the worst casting choices in Bravo history.  

I seriously thought she was being sarcastic  at first and expected her to laugh and acknowledge how stupid  that sounds lol. Then I realized nope, she was very proud that "accomplishment" . I have cringed many many many times when these HW say ridiculous things but that has to be on the top of list of ridiculous things HW say.

Lol, its just so stupid.

• Love 10

Sonja said that Ramona misses her because she hasn’t seen her for over a month. Pleeeeze, Everyone knows that none of you see each other except during the months when you are filming. This pretend new loving friendship is definitely not believable.

Edited by Mar
  • Love 7