Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No future information from other shows or social media.  Confine the discussion to the episode and what was known as of the time that it was filmed.  As always, no personal politics. 

• Start Topic

On 8/25/2021 at 7:22 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

So four minutes into the episode, and Leah already had me yelling at the screen. Didn't Leah explain to her family that during Shabbat, those observing are not to use their phones for 24 hours? So why was Leah face timing ON a friggin' cell phone, so that she could be a part of Eboni's Black Shabbat dinner? I can't see Leah being able to follow through successfully on her conversion - she is too much of a narcissist. 

I am beginning to wonder if Leah has Adult Opposition Defiance Disorder. She certainly seems to have had it as a child, and it seems that many of the characteristics fit her as an adult. I really hope she isn't back next year, but I doubt we will be that lucky. 

Ramona is such a great hostess. I loved the lounge wear she provided for the girls, even if it wasn't up to Eboni's standards. It was very sweet of her. And an episode without a lecture from Eboni - what a breath of fresh air that was.

I am glad Eboni found her father, and half siblings. I wonder if her mother has accepted it? 

I think in adults that's termed Conduct Disorder. Usually criminal behavior

On 8/25/2021 at 4:35 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I'm not even watching for content any more. Observations:

Leah looks like her Dad and her Brother looks like her Mom.  That said, Leah HAS to GO. 

I LOVE Sonja's haircut this season, it's perfect. The color, the movement of it, curled or straight I love it.

I am glad Eboni found her Dad and that it was a storyline. I like Eboni.

I also loved Luann's sweater tho the Super Mario joke upthread is a great one! 

Hi Alonzo😁

I saw your mention of the sweater in the other thread but it’s locked so I looked up your posts to find you in an unlocked thread to reply.

There are “similar” sweaters on Amazon (pic below) and there is a used one of the brand Lu was wearing in XS on Etsy (if it’s still available).

I tried several times to post that Etsy info here from a screenshot but it was always too big.

‘the Etsy vendor is:

Bohemebysegah

7EF4A067-21CA-4E81-A3E7-CB54BF228D29.jpeg

• Love 1
On 8/28/2021 at 9:35 PM, HotHW said:

As is she...

Ehhh, that's one opinion. I disagree quite a bit. And we'll see in a year or two after the HW fame goes to her head...and see if her true self is any different than her S1 self. 

That's EXACTLY what we tune in for. So technically, she's not really doing her job well. But maybe she could convince Andy to start her own franchise of some sort...maybe "Never Ending Dinner Lectures With Eboni" and see how that takes off. 

I’m counting on Ebony and Leah not coming back.  A year or two?  Hope not.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m wondering if it’s a coincidence that Leah’s parents and Rob look so old. Rob looks like he’s aged ten years since last season.

She literally sucks the life out of people with her carrying on. It’s gross and she just reminds me of an overgrown, nasty, spoiled-rotten little girl. The sister is a piece of work too. The brother seems cool; he’s the Marilyn Munster. 

Edited by HelloOutThere
  • Love 4
On 8/25/2021 at 5:33 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

But she went to the hallway in the limelight!!! 

Whatever the hell that means!   Very impressive!🙄

I think she said “Tunnel” and “Limelight.”  Tunnel was one of the “it” clubs… in the 80s.

On 8/25/2021 at 5:43 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

Oh That’s the Limelight she was talking about ?? Well WOW I AM IMPRESSED !😮😮

just kidding but I may have been there too lol. I’ll have to ask my friend who lived in Chicago at the time if we went there.

‘I know for sure we went to The Metro and The Smart Bar.  AND WIENERS CIRCLE!!!  

Bow down bitches!

🙄🙄🙄

Metro!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m wondering if it’s a coincidence that Leah’s parents and Rob look so old. Rob looks like he’s aged ten years since last season.

Thank goodness for Rob.  That kid would be a mess.  I think Leah aged the parents.  She must have been a handful.  Leah is very disrespectful to her Mother for some reason.  I can see why Rob won’t marry Leah.

• Love 3