Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: Season’s Grillings

• Start Topic

Even if Erika's psychotic story about Tom not knowing anything is true, then how could she spend millions of dollars and not question where it came from.  Anyone would have to be really really really really stupid to believe this.  

I liked Dorit last season , but god she's dumb and spineless.  If the wind told her to lean to the left, she would.  What a twit.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 4
  • Love 18

Garcelle’s outfit at the Christmas dinner made her look huge and she’s not a huge woman.

Yep.  Even with all the Erika drama, that’s all I got.  Except Erika is one cold bi**h.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, JD5166 said:

For heavens sake, Kyle s cooking dinner for everyone again..... JUST STOP, Queen of domestic-a. 

Yes and she had to keep saying how she did it all  🦃  I personally just ignored the paid help 🙈

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

It took me a couple of seconds to realize Teddi hadn’t been part of the season before tonight.

She is that dynamic a personality….

She better not come back again.

1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Erika is the epitome of game face. She must be making big bucks to sit there. 

She's such a cold smug bitch, I just want to slap her one!

• Love 22
2 hours ago, chick binewski said:

In her never-ending quest to become LVP I'm sure Kyle is working on some sort of cookbook / product angle. Yet she served peas in aluminum foil.

2 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I was stunned by the foil roasters! Doesn't she have nice serving platters, bowls, stainless even?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, janiema said:

Um, we all know you want to know where the money is, Erika.

We just don’t know whether you want it for yourself (yup) or to make restitution to the families (probably not).

Definitely for herself.

YOU already spent it, don't you remember either Erika?

• Love 12

I wonder if Kathy piled her plate so high in order to have enough to leave a little something for the mouse. (Which will only make sense if you watched I Want To Be A Hilton)

Edited by ichbin
left out a word
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, endure said:

I was stunned by the foil roasters! Doesn't she have nice serving platters, bowls, stainless even?

That surprised me too. And it isn't like there were tons of people there to feed, just the howives which number no more than many would have at a typical family holiday dinner. I pictured staff from a restaurant sneaking the food in the back door in the foil roasters. I also laughed when Kyle insisted she cooked herself and did not have a chef, meanwhile one of the women was captioned as being Kyle's chef. Lol.

I don't remember Kyle having a glam squad before. Ok, not a squad, but a glam person? I guess maybe because the party was at her house she felt the need, but she looked no different to me than when she does her own hair/makeup.

I actually like the way the cast has gelled, and if the same ones return sans Erica next year I think it will be a good group. Mind you it is quite possible Erica will return as well -you just never know with howives. I did laugh when she said she wanted to know where the money went. Well Erica, your LLC, two private planes, the houses you didn't know Tom had, the mistress(es) you didn't know Tom had, etc., etc. I wonder if she ever questioned where the money came from as it was being spent? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Erika to Sutton: "You look real handsome in green."

Is it me or is that shady as fuck!

Handsome? Erika must be practicing for when she tells her prison daddies that they look handsome in their jumpsuits. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

I hate to kick someone when they’re down….except Erika.  She looked really bad at Kyle’s dinner.  Makeup and hair was a mess.  Her outfit was not good.  Was she going for “down-trodden” and whatever she thinks “poor” looks like?  Her acting shtick isn’t getting better either, and she’s been preparing for one hell of a role when it’s trial time.  The self driving to the party was just a tad OTT too. Her world weary, monotone, apathetic manner of (not) answering any questions was laughable.  

Rinna is a garbage person. Whatever dirt that is tying her to Erika’s butthole will come out eventually.  Her reputation suffered last year after attacking Denise (on top of her past bullying of other previous cast mates), and I can’t wait to see how she’ll try to wiggle out of her blind loyalty to Erika’s complicity in Tom’s serial thievery.  

Dorit is not quite a garbage person, but she is cutting it close. Her two faced attitude with Sutton and Erika is so typical for her. She is just so stupid. When she told the group of girls that she too had “consulted with people” about potential damage via association w/ Erika, the editors revealed  her crackerjack legal eagles were PK and Boy George?!?!?  Although…PK giving advice on navigating treacherous waters of financials woes has worked so well for him already. He hasn’t been jailed.  He hasn’t paid back loans or debts. And he keeps getting to move into multimillion dollar homes every 6 months.  Maybe Erika will hire PK as an advisor on how to temporarily dodge the karma train.

Sutton is smarter than she’s given credit.  Aside from being literate enough to read and comprehend a newspaper article (even a really long one), she is savvy in the ways of detecting bullshit.  I would watch her over Dorit or Rinna any day.  A show with Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal as front runners would be much more enjoyable.  Kyle and Kathy can be “friends”, but Dorit, Rinna and Erika can fall off the planet anytime. 

That's how I feel about all of them too.

I also thought Erika telling Sutton she looked handsome was rude. I thought I must have misheard!

• Love 10
3 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Yet she served peas in aluminum foil.

I've never lived in Beverly Hills but I have made dinner for a dozen people at Christmas and never once served it up from aluminum foil.  Hell, even if I ordered it I would take it out of the disposable pans and put it in my own serveware.  Unless it's a backyard party.  

Cough up for some fancy serving dishes Kyle.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

If Erika has a publicist they must be yelling themselves hoarse screaming at the tv, “Stop talking about yourself and just pretend to care about at least one widow or one orphan for god’s sake!”

Yep, she can’t even manage that.  Such garbage.  She doesn’t know what happened to the money?  Well, $20mm went to you and your paid friends.  And never was so much money wasted.  Then the 2, count them, 2 planes, the multiple closets of expensive but tacky clothes, etc.

of course, the other women should have realized she would never admit to knowing anything, or about having lied in the past about her amazing marriage (assuming her current story of Tom being dismissive and cold is true).  But her entire story of how he changed 3 years ago, implying that was the source of the theft, is also garbage.  

she had to be forced to even acknowledge there are injured victims, disgusting.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'M SO ANGRY

I HATE LISA RINNA

I'M SO ANGRY

I HATE LISA RINNA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She is really getting lost on here, Sutton and Garcelle are making her more irrelevant 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, endure said:

I think Dorit looks tired too or maybe it's the weight loss, she has aged a lot!  

It's the Rinna lips she bought herself for Christmas.  They do not look nice.

Of course Rinna doesn't have to worry about her own reputation when her least appealing daughter is dating Scott Disick - not much lower to go there 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

lol! I just saw "Bravo Chat Room."

Gizelle Bryant is stunning, wow. 

I happened to watch a few recent episodes of Potomac, and took note of a scene where the ladies were on a trip together. Gizelle knocked on a castmate's door, heard a response, and then asked "Are you decent?" before opening it. So, not like the whole Sutton/Crystal thing. 😁

2 hours ago, Ss55 said:

Erika seemed stoned. She finally acknowledges the victims but it was half assed and not convincing. 

I thought she was on sedatives.

29 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Sutton is smarter than she’s given credit.  Aside from being literate enough to read and comprehend a newspaper article (even a really long one), she is savvy in the ways of detecting bullshit.  I would watch her over Dorit or Rinna any day.  A show with Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal as front runners would be much more enjoyable.  Kyle and Kathy can be “friends”, but Dorit, Rinna and Erika can fall off the planet anytime. 

Yes!

• Love 12