Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: Season’s Grillings

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, amarante said:

That footage should really have been in the original episode as it contextualized everything.

I agree.  I didn't really think about the six weeks or so between the women finding out she's going through a divorce and reading the sordid story in the LA Times. That would be even worse if Erika had taken Sutton up on it.   

What I found even more interesting though was Erika refusing to tell her good buddy Rinna where she got the funds to move out (according to Rinna, Erika said, "I can't talk about that.")   I mean if she used her own legit money she probably would have said so.  But if she used one of her many black Amex cards that Tom gave her well, I wouldn't want to talk about that either. 

Or maybe instead of saying she was waiting until she could support herself before she left she was waiting until she locked down another old male wallet.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Not for nothing but you know how they say 'dont ever lend friends money'? Well, I think Sutton was a pretty damn good friend to even offer to lend Erika money during her hour of need. And I agree with all above who've said no wonder Sutton was on Erika's ever-evolving story like a fly on shit. She could have been so implicated in this mess had Erika taken her up on her offer. And I say that not even liking Sutton earlier in the season. But damn, Erika is off her rocker if she thinks anyone is buying her pathetic excuse for acting the grieving divorcee. Sorry girl, you were led to believe you could act, butcha can't.

ETA:

Did anyone else notice in all the close ups, how awful most of these Ho's skin was? I wonder if its because they couldn't get their miracle anti-aging cures during lock down...

Edited by gingerella
To add petty obsevations
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Not for nothing but you know how they say 'dont ever lend friends money'? Well, I think Sutton was a pretty damn good friend to even offer to lend Erika money during her hour of need. And I agree with all above who've said no wonder Sutton was on Erika's ever-evolving story like a fly on shit. She could have been so implicated in this mess had Erika taken her up on her offer. And I say that not even liking Sutton earlier in the season. But damn, Erika is off her rocker if she thinks anyone is buying her pathetic excuse for acting the grieving divorcee. Sorry girl, you were led to believe you could act, butcha can't.

ETA:

Did anyone else notice in all the close ups, how awful most of these Ho's skin was? I wonder if its because they couldn't get their miracle anti-aging cures during lock down...

Sutton's a good person imo. She may not always say the right things, but ditto on good friend. 

I think it was last year's reunion where we noticed a lot of the women didn't have perfect skin. I think a lot of them are aging well, but the only person whose skin is unbelievably beautiful is Erika's. It's like she has no pores, no puffiness, no breakouts, just perfect. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4
On 8/28/2021 at 3:32 PM, RealHousewife said:

I think it was last year's reunion where we noticed a lot of the women didn't have perfect skin. I think a lot of them are aging well, but the only person whose skin is unbelievably beautiful is Erika's. It's like she has no pores, no puffiness, no breakouts, just perfect. 

Sorry. I hope that my previous post did not offend you. I am looking at her skin when she’s sitting next to Sutton at dinner. I can see many imperfections/flaws and the layers of foundation. But her skin definitely looked luminous in earlier seasons.

• Love 3

I notice that with most of the RH shows, the skin has a luminescence that is really gorgeous. I had asked about it a while ago because it really looks nice, not greasy- just radiant. Someone explained that aside from the professional make up artsts these women use most of the time----that I think Botox or some other filler has that as a side effect.

I was less envious after that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sorry. I hope that my previous post did not offend you. I am looking at her skin when she’s sitting next to Sutton at dinner. I can see many imperfections/flaws and the layers of foundation. But her skin definitely looked luminous in earlier seasons.

No offense taken honey. 😘

• Love 2