Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: Season’s Grillings

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Um, we all know you want to know where the money is, Erika.

We just don’t know whether you want it for yourself (yup) or to make restitution to the families (probably not).

Definitely for herself.

• Love 20
Just now, charming said:

After Erika said she didn't know where all the money went the producers should have run all the footage of the private jets, glam squad, music video shoots, art and jewelry gifts. I thought it was expensive to be Erika?

Seriously. Now these women are talking like all of that would have just cost a few million over the years? Are they crazy? That amount would only seem like a lot to women who have nothing. These bitches know their lifestyles cost a pretty penny. 

• Love 18
11 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yes. She is deploying a "I am outraged!" strategy whereby those asking the questions are the bad guys for doubting her. Problem is that her story doesn't add up and there are real victims.

This.  Thank you for saying it better than I am thinking it.

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Um, we all know you want to know where the money is, Erika.

We just don’t know whether you want it for yourself (yup) or to make restitution to the families (probably not).

I'm betting she's concerned where the $$$ is for herself.  At least tonight she ACTUALLY MENTIONED the VICTIMS!  WOWZA!

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I was thinking how much richer the BH HWs looked during season 1 & 2 when they wore jeans. 

In her never-ending quest to become LVP I'm sure Kyle is working on some sort of cookbook / product angle. Yet she served peas in aluminum foil.

It's such a gadawful fit for the home. Kyle really needs to break up with Faye.

Didn’t mean to copy all of that, but those peas! It looked like someone opened a few cans of LeSuer peas and dumped them in that fancy serving bowl. Good grief!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Didn’t mean to copy all of that, but those peas! It looked like someone opened a few cans of LeSuer peas and dumped them in that fancy serving bowl. Good grief!!

I didn’t notice the peas, but have to say I was impressed that Kyle was “cooking.”   With the help of 2-3 cooks, of course!   Must be a BH thing.  😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

What's this show playing with Brandi Glanville???

I hadn't seen her since she appeared on RHOBH last season, and I don't remember her face looking . . . like that. Maybe it did and I blocked it from my memory.

• LOL 3

Erika seemed stoned. She finally acknowledges the victims but it was half assed and not convincing. 

Kathy makes me laugh, she just does. Crystal looked nice with some glam. Garcelle’s outfit was a big nope from me. I’m glad Sutton is staying strong and not falling apart - and yes Dorito totally threw her under the bus.  And, shut up, Rinna.

Kyle’s dinner looked yummy.

• Love 20

Rinna has this thing where she likes to throw around the length she has known someone like it somehow absolves her of any bad behavior or makes her a better friend. It’s like when she talks about someone and has to say their full name that’s so Harry Hamlin (like we would be confused what Harry she was talking about it or that is sooo Kathy Hilton.. like umm ok) just something she does that drives me bonkers 

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
50 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Oh please, Erika's high dungeon is ridiculous. 

I think you meant "high dudgeon." Unless, of course, you were referring to season 4's Carlton 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

Sorry, how has everyone seen the episode already?  In Canada it airs at 9 PM EST so I'm still behind.  I know that nothing is worse than what Erika did, but here are my thoughts nonetheless:

OH MY GOD LISA RINNA IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE
WHY DOES ERIKA DESERVE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT BUT NOT DENISE?!?!??!!?!??!?
"I NEED TO SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN"???????????????? SINCE WHEN DO YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY?  SINCE WHEN SATAN?????????

Sounds like we agree without you watching yet! :)

• LOL 2
  • Love 5