Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Went back to clarify my post.  The “spoiler” only said that X won HoH.  It didn’t say who won Veto.
I personally think the spoiler is a complete guess.

Edited to add.  She deleted the tweet about X winning the HoH.

I really should start ignoring everything she tweets.

Edited by Coco88
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Coco88 said:

I really should start ignoring everything she tweets.

Yeah... she's been around for a few seasons on Twitter and she's been wrong about everything so far. Or she'll word something so vaguely that it could stand for anything - kinda like the horoscopes in the newspaper, only they probably get it right more often than SpoilerGirl1. Ever since Vegas went nutty on Reddit - I think they made her a mod and then she doxxed people and got doxxed in return and then fired by CBS/Big Brother - people like SpoilerGirl have been trying to fill the void but without solid information like Vegas.

I don't think there are any legitimate spoiler sources since Vegas.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Oh Azah. So very stupid. I think I’m out, y’all.  Bros always gonna bro.

When Azah won HOH I had a moment of hope. But as soon as she said she was putting Hannah on the block, I figured Hannah would be out.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Michichick said:

When Azah won HOH I had a moment of hope. But as soon as she said she was putting Hannah on the block, I figured Hannah would be out.

When she was tellling Hannah that she would "break the tie" in her favor, I was thinking "What tie????".  No matter what combination of guys were on the block/voting, Hannah was going home.  

• Love 5

Azah is alone in her room, wrapped in the orange ribbed blanket, on her bed. She was reading the Bible but now she's just thinking. Thinking that she blew it.

In the meantime Kyland and Derek are chatting in the kitchen. Derek is peeling potatoes for making mashed potatoes. 

I don't think the next HOH has been played yet. But BB chat is saying the competitions were yesterday and Xavier won HOH.

• Love 1

How was Alyssa in a giggle hairflip nomance (hork) but it's Azah that's truly dickmatized? I mean, I get it. Xavier is a very beautiful man and I also have enjoyed staring at him this summer but girl. Come on. Beauty and abs fade. He could take a train to the face. But $750K? Always looks pretty.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

When she was tellling Hannah that she would "break the tie" in her favor, I was thinking "What tie????".  No matter what combination of guys were on the block/voting, Hannah was going home.  

Exactly. There was no scenario where Hannah was on the block with any of X/Derek/Kyland where she wasn't going home. I've no idea what Azah was thinking. Well, at least she finally won a comp.

• Love 2

Guess they should've just made this a triple after all, so the He-Man Woman Haters Club could bounce Azah as well, then get down to business. [gag]

Congrats on fourth place, Azah! Although part of me might not mind her becoming the new goat of choice, just to see her get dragged by the jury for doing the guys' work for them.

• Love 3

I hate to say it but the CO wasn’t good for the women…. It set the bromance up for the win (yes I know there was a bigger purpose) but it still sucks for the female POC

it was always going to be an up hill battle for the 3 women(Tiff, Chaddah, Azah) to get Deref, X and Ky out of the house even without Azah handing them the game.

• Love 8

I'm sad to see Tiffany go.

And Azah finally did something, got power near the very end where it counted, and then kept the bros in the game and kicked Hannah to the curb?

BB makes history in one wonderful way, but still manages to wind down in a totally typical BB fashion.

Cool, cool, cool, cool.

Congrats to X.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, LoveLeigh said:

Why is X sitting there so down in the dumps?

Maybe he’s trying to figure out a way to cut kyland and take Deref and Azah to F3  🤔

I don’t get the same “win against the best” vibe from X that Kyland is always spouting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Maybe he’s trying to figure out a way to cut kyland and take Deref and Azah to F3  🤔

I don’t get the same “win against the best” vibe from X that Kyland is always spouting.

Yeah, I think X has always been more about cutting Ky than Ky cutting X. In fact, it was Ky who offered the Final 2 to X just a week or so ago. It will be interesting how it plays out. I still don’t like any of the Final 4 though. It’s rather depressing. I may need to call in sick tomorrow from work. After all, it is a Friday. What’s a better day to do it. Once again, I must say Azah…….WTH??????????

Edited by ByaNose
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Can't believe I actually want X to win out of the three guys. I can't stand Deref and Ky.  

I’d like DerekF & Azah in the Final with Derek losing. That would be hysterical. I think all the woman less Britni would vote for her to win.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

SO SO disappointing. I knew Tiffany was leaving, so no surprise  there. But when Azah won HoH… !! I was legitimately excited. For the first time in a long time, I didn’t know what would happen and I thought a shakeup was imminent.

Clearly, she didn’t think it through. I might give her a pass because of being rushed, but she didn’t even think it halfway through. I’m also a little annoyed at Hannah for not pushing back harder, because she had knowledge that Azah clearly did not. So Azah’s next out, and I’m sure she knows it. Really a bit late to start getting a clue.

And with that, I’m back to pulling for X. He and Ky are the only ones left who are worthy, and Ky annoys me more, so there it is.

I would have liked a battle back tonight, but I’m not mad that we got to see a little extra jury house footage. Glad to see that everyone is taking it pretty much as I had hoped, without bitterness. Sarah Breath is a little icy, but what do you expect.

One thing that I found really odd from the episode was the segment about the boys’ trip and Deref’s indignation at being excluded. This happened WEEKS ago. I wrote a post about it at the time. Claire and Alyssa were definitely still in the house, and I think SB was, too. I was trying to figure out how they doctored it because I remembered everyone being in the living room, not just the CO’s. Anyway, it just goes to show how boring this week has been, that they had to reach back that far for an entertaining moment.

Feeds right now: Deref and Ky are cooking, X is who knows where, and Azah is huddled in bed alone, staring at the wall, wondering where it all went wrong. (About the time she started spending most of her time in bed is my guess. Deref gets knocked for being a big lazy smurf, but he’s got nothing on Azah for total bed hours.) Goodnight, houseguests, I am done.

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I hate to say it but the CO wasn’t good for the women…. It set the bromance up for the win (yes I know there was a bigger purpose) but it still sucks for the female POC

it was always going to be an up hill battle for the 3 women(Tiff, Chaddah, Azah) to get Deref, X and Ky out of the house even without Azah handing them the game.

@Joan of Argh - Gotta disagree with that appraisal:

• With the CO’s successful F6 pursuit concluded, the House was evenly balanced with regards to gender.  
  • The three remaining males were targeting the three remaining females by default if not specific design, while all three remaining females explicitly stated their new goal was an all-female F3 - making acquisition of the very next HoH the critical tipping point as to which agenda would hold sway.
  • By the basic nature of its design, the chicken wire comp favors those with smaller nimble fingers - which, considering the HGs participating in the comp, meant both Azah and Tiff had an immediate advantage over the guys (DerF, Ky and X).  Heck, Azah even specifically stated in one of her THs she was “flying” through the egg-maneuvering portion of the comp; she simply couldn’t manage the egg roll down the board very well.

Bottom line: that comp was tailor-made for Azah or Tiff to win, and they lost it.  If they had won, though:

1. Instead of Hannah/Tiff initial Block noms we would’ve seen Ky and X side-by-side OTB; either Tiff would’ve put them up herself, or Azah would do so under Tiff’s direction.
  2. If Azah/Hannah/Tiff won, noms would’ve stayed the same and (probably) X would be making the trip to the JH.
  3. If either Ky or X won PoV and took themself off, DerF would’ve been the replacement nom.  No matter, though; the lone male voting would be outweighed by two female votes (Hannah and whichever of Azah/Tiff didn’t win HoH), so the females would effectively pick the evictee.
  4. Only question mark would be if DerF won PoV and took one of the two (most likely Ky) off the Block, in which eventuality either Hannah or whichever of Azah/Tiff didn’t win HoH would be the replacement nom; then DerF becomes the deciding swing vote.

In all but one scenario, the females would’ve been in the driver’s seat for the rest of the season if they had beaten out Ky on the chicken wire comp - so I don’t think it’s accurate to say the males were “set up to win”.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

One thing that I found really odd from the episode was the segment about the boys’ trip and Deref’s indignation at being excluded. This happened WEEKS ago. I wrote a post about it at the time. Claire and Alyssa were definitely still in the house, and I think SB was, too. I was trying to figure out how they doctored it because I remembered everyone being in the living room, not just the CO’s. Anyway, it just goes to show how boring this week has been, that they had to reach back that far for an entertaining moment.

They went to the trouble of digitally removing Helen from the scene where Aaryn accidentally drank nail polish remover just so they could use it weeks after the actual incident occurred. That was such a heartwarming, wholesome moment... for those of us that hated Aaryn.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

SO SO disappointing. I knew Tiffany was leaving, so no surprise  there. But when Azah won HoH… !! I was legitimately excited. For the first time in a long time, I didn’t know what would happen and I thought a shakeup was imminent.

Clearly, she didn’t think it through. I might give her a pass because of being rushed, but she didn’t even think it halfway through. I’m also a little annoyed at Hannah for not pushing back harder, because she had knowledge that Azah clearly did not. So Azah’s next out, and I’m sure she knows it. Really a bit late to start getting a clue.

Azah appeared to be telling Chowder she’d made a deal with Ky not to put him up as an initial Block nom, but Azah also seemed to be intimating Ky might be an option as a replacement nom - so Azah may have had half a notion to BD Ky.  
Like you said, though, I don’t think Azah gave it anything approaching deep thought.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Nashville said:

In all but one scenario, the females would’ve been in the driver’s seat for the rest of the season if they had beaten out Ky on the chicken wire comp - so I don’t think it’s accurate to say the males were “set up to win”.

I agree, and I think the biggest mistake made going into this week was Hannah winning the last HoH. She had no reason to win that; Alyssa was going no matter who won. She should have thrown so she would have been eligible to win when it counted. I think there’s an excellent chance she could have won that egg comp— ESPECIALLY if Ky didn’t play because he was ineligible.

So that was Hannah’s big mistake. Tiffany’s big mistake was also winning when she didn’t have to, and pissing off Ky just when they about to go into CO Cannibal mode. Azah’s big mistake… well, we just saw that one.

The guys haven’t made those kinds of mistakes.  If they were set up to win, it’s only because the women set them up. 

• Love 15

so I don’t think it’s accurate to say the males were “set up to win”.

They were literally in an allliance from day 3, while the women shook in their morally ethical boots about fucking the men over or daring to align formally against them. Also as men, they have an advantage in the game both socially in how they are assessed as players and in most physically based competitions. When they eliminate physical comps then I'll believe it's "not set up for men". 

X is absolutely going to back door Ky and I can't wait, I want that bald bitch to lose to Azah, and I want the jury to vote that way out of a) spite b) as the truly intersectional win for Black America. 

If X had an iota of self awareness, if he truly embraced that he championed the six because it was his best case scenario for winning then maybe I could root for his win, but as it is he's just whiny ass bitch who let his black women alliance members do all the work and then claims they did nothing. The audience was there asshole, we know what happened. Also he still could have beat any of the women it just wasn't a slam dunk with Tiff/Hannah like it is to his mind with Azah or Derek. And again I hope either one beats him.  I would love to see Azah who was so miserable this whole season, but who stayed so pure hearted and kind about everything walk away with the money while X kicks rocks. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

I think a lot of people are over this season.  I logged in yesterday and only had a few posts to catch up on.  The morning after a double eviction?  Not even a new page.

Sorry y'all, but it was boring watching the Brigade do it, and it was boring watching the Cookout do it.  And in the end the women always get screwed.  

I just came here to add that I loved Alyssa's "I can barely contain myself" grin when Claire was talking about her eviction.  Alyssa thought she pulled off a brilliant game move by getting Tiff to put up Claire.  But then Claire spills that she knew Tiff was going to put her up for the cause, and Alyssa's smile faded so fast because she realized she didn't do shit.  That was the highlight of the double for me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

t’s only because the women set them up. 

If Azah was never going to formally align against the men with Hannah/Tiff they really didn't have a lot of options (her distaste for both Chaddah/Tiff and her raging crush on X kind of made that almost entirely unlikely) , and I think both won HoH in part because they knew it left an opening for the guys to cut them before Six and they could at least protect each other. Tiff's biggest error was in seeing that The Six gave the men an advantage but never doing the work with Azah, so when it got to six it was truly 3 v 3 instead of 2 v. 3+1. Again though I'm not convinced there was ever any pulling Azah away from Derek/X, and she said what three eps ago her "mission" or density was to lose to a black man happily? I don't know what Tiff/Hannah do with that. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, blixie said:

If Azah was never going to formally align against the men with Hannah/Tiff they really didn't have a lot of options (her distaste for both Chaddah/Tiff and her raging crush on X kind of made that almost entirely unlikely) , and I think both won HoH in part because they knew it left an opening for the guys to cut them before Six and they could at least protect each other. Tiff's biggest error was in seeing that The Six gave the men an advantage but never doing the work with Azah, so when it got to six it was truly 3 v 3 instead of 2 v. 3+1. Again though I'm not convinced there was ever any pulling Azah away from Derek/X, and she said what three eps ago her "mission" or density was to lose to a black man happily? I don't know what Tiff/Hannah do with that. 

I think one of the biggest mistakes Hannah made was not making a final 2 with Azah. Kyland beat her to it. 

Hannah didn't want to do what Tyler did in season 20 and make to many finals 2s, but all of Tyler's finals 2 voted for him to win minus Sam because he neglected that relationship. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, blixie said:

X is absolutely going to back door Ky and I can't wait, I want that bald bitch to lose to Azah, and I want the jury to vote that way out of a) spite b) as the truly intersectional win for Black America.

Love this. No chance of it, but it would save the season for me.

I'm done. I don't even plan on watching the finale and I have never done that in 21 years. I'm praying maybe this season is the one that will finally completely rid me of this habit.

But see you all for Celeb BB!

• Love 4

I don't even plan on watching the finale

In the seasons where invest I usually gather myself for the final no matter how likely to be disappointed I am. The last time was Vanessa, and that was easier because the F3 was a crapshoot, and I didn't hate Steve, I just preferred V. They always knew they were gonna betray each other and neither lied to themselves or the audience about what they were doing, even though I think they had genuine affection for one another.

But I for sure can't watch any of these three men win this game. X is smugly lying to himself about his own strategy and game, Ky is dumb trash who decided Tiff wasn't a worthy ally to LOSE to in the finale, and Derek F is an asshole, but to his credit  has never pretended to be anything less or more. It's not the grossest bro down every but it is the most disappointing.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Love this. No chance of it, but it would save the season for me.

I'm done. I don't even plan on watching the finale and I have never done that in 21 years. I'm praying maybe this season is the one that will finally completely rid me of this habit.

But see you all for Celeb BB!

Funny seasons 19 & 20 that I stopped watching halfway through or during prejury because it was so predictable I tuned into the finale which I'm glad I did because I got to see Paul's reaction losing to Paul. However, I was super confused why Cody won AFP because at the time I stopped watching people hated him. 

As a Black person, I’m embarrassed, shocked, appalled after watching Azah make just about the worst decision I’ve seen on this show.  She is a perfect representation of otherwise sensible women who lose all their brain cells at the slightest chance of getting some lovin’ and attention from men.   I should add that these are men who time and again have shown themselves to be selfish and untrustworthy— yet women like Azah do their bidding anyway. Truly pathetic!

• Love 20
2 hours ago, blixie said:

But how does that square with multiple THs from those females - not SB and I’m a maybe on Alyssa and Claire, but Tiff and Hannah and Azah herself definitely - who said it was Azah who originally tried pulling together an all-female alliance at the start of the season?

• Love 1

But how does that square with multiple THs from those females

It doesn't, she was full of shit and it was most likely the first week when they bounced Travis, but she loved Frenchie and loved her whole team. Bringing it up and actually wanting it enough to work for it are two different things, if it was important to Azah she would have made it happen, but she dropped it like it was hot. She didn't even want Chaddah in The Cookout. I am big believer that people do wha they want to do, and she didn't make a girls alliance and whenever it was broached on camera face to face she hemmed hawed and never, ever committed. Most if not all her interactions with Tiff were negative, and again she mostly faked liking Chaddah, and never trusted her. 

Edited by blixie
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Slider said:

Sorry y'all, but it was boring watching the Brigade do it, and it was boring watching the Cookout do it.  And in the end the women always get screwed.  

So much word to this. But hey, at least the Brigade jettisoned one member early. That was sorta fun. This season is BB12 if the Brigade had marched to the end perfectly intact and if Rachel Reilly had been eliminated in week 2. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Slider said:

I just came here to add that I loved Alyssa's "I can barely contain myself" grin when Claire was talking about her eviction.  Alyssa thought she pulled off a brilliant game move by getting Tiff to put up Claire.  But then Claire spills that she knew Tiff was going to put her up for the cause, and Alyssa's smile faded so fast because she realized she didn't do shit.  That was the highlight of the double for me.

I was surprised how much I liked Alyssa in the jury house segment. It was the pre-giggle nomance hairflip Alyssa who was a Big Brother fan. When she admitted to feeling dumb and loving that because she's a fan of the show, I had to respect it. She's a Cool Girl but occasionally she can be actually lowercase cool and it was nice to see there.

8 hours ago, Slider said:

I think a lot of people are over this season.  I logged in yesterday and only had a few posts to catch up on.  The morning after a double eviction?  Not even a new page.

I think a lot of people are going to blame it on an all black alliance running the endgame or whatever weird take they have on it but truthfully, almost every season dies off around this time like this. It's not new, every F6 onward is dull as fuck, predictable, and loses viewers and posters in droves until the finale, where we all bitch and then come back next year. I think this season did have an uphill battle because of the audience - actual racism may be too sophisticated of a topic for some of them - but the season played out like any other (boring) Big Brother season: started wacky, quickly turned into a slow slog to the end led by a dominant alliance. The only difference this season was that there were enough black people to actually band together and not get taken out in the first few weeks and that was a beautiful thing to see. It gives me hope for an all female alliance in the future.

• Love 19
14 minutes ago, blixie said:

From the feed recap it sounds like X is indeed planning to backdoor Kyland. Please Veto Gods deny him. 

How is he planning to backdoor Kyland?  Isn’t Ky on the block?  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Coco88 said:

I don’t believe Ky or X come even close to that trash bag so I’ll be ok with the winner.

Same here. It's not like they became evil in the last week. I like them about as much as I like any BB winner, apart from the nasty, borderline sociopathic ones. In  these reality shows, I don't think anyone "deserves" to win by being a wonderful person, anymore than someone deserves to win a chess or a poker game. I'm just happy when they're reasonably nice humans. 

Wow, I truly hope these last four players aren't horribly bullied or harassed on social media for their heinous crime of...being disappointing? 

Will this last bit be sort of boring? Yes, probably. The end of BB almost always is. But I'm not mad. These people owe me nothing. They've given me many, many hours of fun, diversion, and distraction for the giant price of $0. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

Wow, I truly hope these last four players aren't horribly bullied or harassed on social media for their heinous crime of...being disappointing? 

The final 3 men have all shown some exceptionally shitty views and/or lack of boundaries with women. While I agree that they shouldn't get dragged for being disappointing, I do think they should be dragged for that.

• Love 15