Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

This is where you can discuss what is happening on the live feeds. Reminder to keep live feed discussions in this thread. Please do not bring it over to the episode threads. Thanks and enjoy the brand new season of Big Brother!

• Love 1

Live feeds begin in about an hour! I won't be staying up for it, but I'll report in tomorrow morning with who got up first, what they're wearing, who is carrying what blanket around, what everyone's having for breakfast, etc. 

• Love 2
(edited)

This would be the one summer that I have a healthy sleep schedule. It lasted all of a week. It was nice. Maybe I'll try again in October.

30 minutes to go.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hey, guys! It’s good to be back with you lovely people.

Oh gawd, Britini just used a “British” accent. It was for only one sentence but still. Please don’t, Britini, please don’t.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Derek X and Kyland are chatting about how much they love Xavier. They got interrupted by someone when they were discussing another guy whose name they couldn't remember, but our first instance of possible game talk!

Sarah Beth and Azah are talking in the Yacht Room. Sarah Beth has seen the movies but only read one book (criminal!). Azah has read the books since she was a kid (yes!). Sarah Beth is a Gryffindor. Azah is a Slytherin.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sarah Beth and Azah are talking in the Yacht Room. Sarah Beth has seen the movies but only read one book (criminal!). Azah has read the books since she was a kid (yes!). Sarah Beth is a Gryffindor. Azah is a Slytherin.

That's adorable. I might have to stan. 

• Love 1
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Sounds like she has anxiety. 

Props to her for trying something outside of her comfort zone, anxiety is a bitch and I feel for her but I have a weak stomach and will sympathy barf if I hear it sooo yeah. Fun.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

And we've now come to the new annual tradition of the current cast dragging the assholes from BB21. Two years straight is enough to count as a tradition, right?

And now dragging Paul. I like this combo of Alyssa and Xavier.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And we've now come to the new annual tradition of dragging the assholes from BB21. Two years straight is enough to count as a tradition, right?

The odd thing is, during the BB commercials hyping the new season they used only season 21 people.  My god is Tommy's voice annoying in that commercial.  I said to myself upon seeing that commercial for the first time, "Wasn't that one of the most hated cast ever?  Why the hell are they using clips of them to sell the new season?"

• Love 2

Claire just claimed that she never saw BB15 and was hoping they would give her the DVDs in sequester (apparently there were none?). Oh, okay, super fan. This is a bad season to pretend not to be a super fan - there seems to be lots of fans this year, super and not-so-super.

• Love 1

Derek F does not want to play Tyler's game (Janelle met him when he was in high school and his favorite player at the time was Dr. Will).

Whitney grew up as a mormon.

Lol  Derek F keeps talking about Big Brother and covering it up with uhh my best friend told me this I wouldn't know..

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Tiffany to Frenchie "I can't wait to see your room maybe it will be a boat!

Frenchie just told Tiffany he has no intention to target a woman.

Frenchie "Frenchie will be the showmance killer".

Edited by choclatechip45
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Frenchie just told Tiffany he has no intention to target a woman.

Frenchie "Frenchie will be the showmance killer".

Dude really wants the fandom to embrace him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yes! Good on Frenchie. He seems to really like Derek F and Tiffany, so I totally buy that he wants to target the Bros and their potential showmances.

Honestly, I don't care if it's pandering. It'll be different than the typical Easy First Boot, which is usually someone quiet or someone older.

• Love 12
(edited)
46 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

I think after getting burned last year, I'll wait and see before committing to sticking it out for the entire summer. I did, however, stock up on supplies for Week 1.

cart.jpg.8a88df5a813195310fad5857f815265b.jpg

Now, that's not fair to buy up ALL the watermelons!  What's poor Jackson gonna do?

31 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I guess Alyssa pukes a lot? That's going to be fun.

29 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Sounds like she has anxiety. 

Let's hope it's only that and not something worse like an eating disorder.

24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Xavier is hanging with Alyssa, which does not bode well for their likability for me. Incoming showmance is the only thing I see right now.

Called that in the episode thread.  What do I win?  Oh, yeah, nothing but the satisfaction of being a big enough fan of this show to have seen that coming from a mile away as soon as they wound up on the same team.

16 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Whitney grew up as a mormon.

Somehow, I can see this.  She seems like a lot of the pretty, blonde, popular Mormon girls in my town.

This "Turn It Up" song is awful.  And the feeds have been down way too much already for the first hour!

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 4

I wonder if Derek F. is going to reveal who his father is.  As I said in the episode thread I am always going to think of Muhammad Ali shit talking his father whenever I see him.