Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Britini seems to be pushing it. She pulls back and starts talking about guys but then "Oh, Hannah's too smart" and "Oh, would you use a woman as a pawn? What if you were targeting a woman?"

This is why female alliances always fail. Girls like Britini take out other women first.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, I joked about it last night but Frenchie really might be the second coming of DEVIN HAS A DAUGHTER.

Ooh I hope he unilaterally invites two women into his alliance in the middle of the night and then pisses off the rest of his alliance for doing this for... reasons?

Just now, HighQueenEB said:

This is why female alliances always fail. Girls like Britini take out other women first.

Also known as The Franzel Effect.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

Brent's in the living room wearing a nice lavender sleeveless shirt.

Frenchie summoned Brent for a one on one in the HOH room.

I had a Paulie Caliafore moment today as I watched a monarch butterfly flit around my milkweed plants.

• LOL 6

What did I say about Britini before the season started?

I said she'd be the most likely to rat out a women's alliance.

And lo and behold, she is showing those signs already with a non-existent women alliance.

• Love 6
Just now, Callaphera said:

Frenchie to Brent: "I want to see where your head's at."
What Frenchie really means: "So I have a spot in my sixth seven person alliance, are you interested?"

What Frenchie actually means: "I want to know if you have the hots for Whitney so I can call it out and throw you out the door like I planned to do."

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Christian telling Tiffany he regrets not choosing her for his team. He went with Alyssa because he thought she was cute (duh). Tiffany tells Christian she wouldn't put him up. Christian seems very nervous that he will going up on the block and he doesn't feel comfortable with anyone besides Tiffany. 

He thinks Frenchie will put people up based on if he thinks if they want/deserve to be there. 

I would put up Christian if I were Frenchie. Christian seems like a dangerous threat if you leave him in a few weeks.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Lots of tragedies in the house. Frenchie lost a child and Brent lost his dad to suicide. 

Frenchie talks too much and listens too little.

I think Sarah's dad died of covid too. 

I'm glad. I think life experience makes better players.

Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

I think Sarah's dad died of covid too. 

I'm glad. I think life experience makes better players.

I agree. It was clear BB16 the young people had no life experiences which is why Derrick was able to dominate so easily. 

• Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Frenchie wants the men out so he can look good to the audience and, more importantly, because then the women will work with him. He’s just real gross imo.

He is playing to the audience of Big Brother twitter/reddit lol. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Did I mishear or did Britini say she has autism? During the TV show. This means that reading social cues probably isn't one of her strengths, which is a problem in BB. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Melina22 said:

Did I mishear or did Britini say she has autism? During the TV show. This means that reading social cues probably isn't one of her strengths, which is a problem in BB. 

I heard that too on the tv show.

• Love 1

Did... did Frenchie tell Brent that someone wanted him on the block? Are we no longer entertaining Brent as an option? It sounds like Frenchie is starting to develop heart eyes for Brent.

Whitney may be the first HG to ever think of lining a baking sheet with tinfoil before using it. I feel like I just witnessed a historic Big Brother kitchen moment.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

People can go into the game with a specific agenda, like Frenchie saying he wasn't going to nominate any women or PoC. And that's fine, but then they meet people and realize they just like certain people, even if they don't fit the agenda. I'm guessing this is happening to Frenchie with Brent and maybe others. 

• Love 5

This is so weird. Suddenly we have a travel show about Scotland on the feeds. I thought Paramount magically switched to another show while I was in a different room.

Brent is nicer than I thought. I'm disappointed because I wanted to dislike him.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Yeah? Does he want to braid his hair and play Girl Talk while eating ice cream sundaes?

Isn't that what all gay, black men do with their besties? 

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • LOL 1

Back to the game now that we left Scotland's countryside - it sounds like Brent flipped Frenchie and Frenchie apologized for doubting him? And there was something about a manly arm grab where they locked eyes and angels started singing or something?

Brent's impressing me. I don't think Frenchie is that hard to fuck with game-wise but still, impressed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Brent's impressing me. I

Isn't he the one who said his parents said he was charming? I'm getting the vibe that they were right. In person, people really seem to like him. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Back to the game now that we left Scotland's countryside - it sounds like Brent flipped Frenchie and Frenchie apologized for doubting him? And there was something about a manly arm grab where they locked eyes and angels started singing or something?

Brent's impressing me. I don't think Frenchie is that hard to fuck with game-wise but still, impressed.

Some people were making fun of Frenchie and/or his arms, and Brent grabbed his arm and diverted the conversation.

• Useful 2

... I think I'm Team Brent. What the fuck just happened.

He Champagned us, that's what.

The new mist. 

Seriously, this is why he's dangerous to keep around. He managed to turn ALL of us.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Some people were making fun of Frenchie and/or his arms, and Brent grabbed his arm and diverted the conversation.

Ooh. The perfect flight attendant move. Did he offer them a beverage? 

• LOL 6

And it's PUPPIES! Aw, three of them sleeping, all snuggled up. One puppy is a Holstein, white with black spots; one is beige with a white face; and the third looked like a German shepherd.

Now we have KITTENS! A tabby licking her paw,  tuxedo kitten checking out the camera (or doing selfies) and another tuxedo playing with a corn cob toy.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I wonder if it's nominations now. Or maybe the weekly Covid test. If people complain about bloody noses, probably Covid test.

They didn't cut the feeds last year during the covid testing. I think it's that Wildcard competition.

Ha, a bird flew into the puppy cage and grabbed a drink of water.

Just now, choclatechip45 said:

They didn't cut the feeds last year during the covid testing. I think it's that Wildcard competition.

OK, that makes sense. I missed out on what the Wildcard competition is. Probably typing a post while Julie explained it.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Ha, a bird flew into the puppy cage and grabbed a drink of water.

OK, that makes sense. I missed out on what the Wildcard competition is. Probably typing a post while Julie explained it.

From my understanding is each team that does not have immunity can nominate one person from the team for a competition. Only the individual can get immunity not the team. Whomever wins can take the safety and a punishment will be resealed on the house. 

I’m torn on Frenchie. He comes off as a decent, unpretentious guy with good intentions, but at the same time there’s something very calculated about him. Last night, he kept telling people the same story about how he was doing this for his daughter.  Of course, they all ate it up. He really needs to slow down and stop playing so hard. For now, I like him, but if he doesn’t stop monopolizing every conversation, I may learn to hate him soon.

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I think Travis is in the kitchen, but can't tell for sure. He's sporting a wimpy manbun with his curly locks streaming around it. No, I guess this Christian. Kyland is up too.

Please let one of the curly hairs go first. I can’t tell them apart and it’s annoying.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Please let one of the curly hairs go first. I can’t tell them apart and it’s annoying.

Tiffany gave Christian cornrows this morning so it's easier to tell them apart now (provided he keeps them). I mean, he can still go first, it's just easier to identify which douchebro is which.

• Love 3