Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Someone was a bridal model, may be Alyssa. She became a makeup artist and how she became #2 in all of Oregon for makeup artists.

Whitney is the makeup artist. She's the blonde who has her own self-made company. 

Alyssa...designs swimwear and lives in Florida, and who was sick last night in the bathroom.

• Love 2

Yeah, it seems like she's relaxed a bit, and I think she does better in smaller crowds.  She was getting along better with the morning crew while the others were downstairs or still sleeping.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I didn't expect Azah and Sarah (Beth) bonding over Harry Potter.

Azah just keeps winning and winning in my eyes.

12 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sarah Beth is a Gryffindor. Azah is a Slytherin.

RAVENCLAW HERE, WHAT UP.

• Love 3
(edited)

Frenchie and Whitney in SR talking about potential alliance.  Them, Xavier and 2 others.

They want to call themselves "The Butchers".  FFS!!!

Edited by karriemom
Figured out it was Whitney.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, karriemom said:

Frenchie and Whitney in SR talking about potential alliance.  Them, Xavier and 2 others.

They want to call themselves "The Butchers".  FFS!!!

Please let them avoid Derek X and Travis as they seek out alliance-mates.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Now they are joking about the water having something in it that makes them sick. 

Who wants to bet that house has dirty ass pipes? I mean, look at the ceiling in the HoH room. Hork.

14 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Azah just keeps winning and winning in my eyes.

RAVENCLAW HERE, WHAT UP.

Slytherin represent! (As if there would be any doubt that I would be in the evil house.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Frenchie is already creating thousands of alliances. I need him to get blown up soon lol. He is so cringe to me.

Sarah Beth lost her father to Covid. Big D and Hannah both had Covid and Hannah gave it to her whole family, which she felt so bad about.

• Love 3

Frenchie, Whitney & Xavier in the HOH talking about this stupid Slaughterhouse alliance, with the secret "core" alliance of the Butchers.  I don't think they've come up with a 4th core member yet.  But yeah, Frenchie is already starting to get a bit of HOHitis.  I have a feeling I'm going to hate him by the end of this week.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Xavier liked Fessy..yikes

He only said that after he said he put Fessy as the worst player lol.

Frenchie already has 2 big alliances that he’s given the same name. I need his game to blow up ASAP. All I want is messy drama!

• Love 3

The Slaughterhouse is the new Bomb Squad. 

Frenchie, I don't mind if you blow up your own game. You're low on my list so you can go whenever, but can you at least ensure a Dude Bro goes first before you slaughter your own game? Thanks.

• Love 12
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I officially hate Frenchie.

I've never liked Frenchie, especially with the pre-season stuff about him. But he's a means to an end right now. Once noms are set in place, he can go. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I officially hate Frenchie.

I want to like him because he seems like a genuinely good person but if he doesn’t stop talking I’m going to be on that train with you!

• Love 8

Kyland and someone else are having a Bacheloresque conversation in talking about their feelings for each other. Whoever Kyland - oh, it's Frenchie. 

In the meantime, Tiffani, Big Derek, Azah (I think) and Xavier are in the kitchen talking about being a foursome.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

In the meantime, Tiffani, Big Derek, Azah (I think) and Xavier are in the kitchen talking about being a foursome.

I misread that as having a foursome and had a moment. You'd think three cups of coffee would be enough to wake me up but I guess not.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Tiffani is styling Christian's hair at the table. She's going to braid it.

Xavier ("X") was supposed to wake up Christian before he went to the weight room so they could work out together. Did he conveniently forget?

Someone is accusing Tiffani of stealing her man, Christian. I think it's Whitney. She was going to do his hair. Christian's dad used to have an afro. So did Whitney's. She thinks he was autistic, but he was really into disco and dressed accordingly.

Frenchie trying to put up 2 women as pawns to BD Brent fuck this shit.

He said that he wouldn't put up women last night. I can't imagine he does that tomorrow. He's laser focused on Brent going, but he knows he has to put up Travis/Christian.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

He said that he wouldn't put up women last night. I can't imagine he does that tomorrow. He's laser focused on Brent going, but he knows he has to put up Travis/Christian.

Today he’s entertaining using 2 women as pawns.

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Frenchie trying to put up 2 women as pawns to BD Brent fuck this shit.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Today he’s entertaining using 2 women as pawns.

He is clearly trying to get too cute with his game play.  I'm going to scream if he effs this up by using someone, especially two WOMEN, as pawns this early in the game. 

Just go for the DudeBros and make no secret about it.  DudeBros go far, gotta get one out.

• Love 7

Also, apparently, Azah was an alternate so that's three alternates in the cast right now.

I do not see Frenchie putting up women after swearing that he wouldn't. I refuse to believe that he'd be so stupid to do that.

• Love 1

Derek F says Christian is the first in the BB house to have corn rows. They are discussing a nickname for him - Li'l Slop is the most popular. (Autocorrect changed it to Live Slop.)

My first Travis sighting today, in the weight room.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Britini and Frenchie want an alliance with them, Big D, Azah, Kyland, Whitney, and Tiffany.

What happened to Xavier?  This man will not stop until he's in alliance with 90% of the house.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I do not see Frenchie putting up women after swearing that he wouldn't. I refuse to believe that he'd be so stupid to do that.

Britini seems to be pushing it. She pulls back and starts talking about guys but then "Oh, Hannah's too smart" and "Oh, would you use a woman as a pawn? What if you were targeting a woman?"

• Love 1

Oh, I see now why Frenchie wants Brent out: he’s jealous because he thinks the women like Brent.

Frenchie sees Brent for the DudeBro he is and knows that women always like the DudeBros. So, he's not wrong, really.

• Love 6