Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Brief look back in the room with Travis, Derek X and crew. They are laughing about calling themselves The Firefighters. Travis and X pantomime spraying fire hoses/their penises back and forth. It’s a laugh riot.

Frenchie and Tiffany in the kitchen: He’s still grumbling about Christian coming after him. She asks if he’s playing with his heart or his head. He says heart, for now. He came in not wanting to be an asshole and not trying to appease anyone. Tiff says this is not a game of the heart. He needs to play with his head or he will get burned. He can’t like everyone.

Frenchie tells her he’s been saying other names all week, but from day 1 he’s wanted that motherfucker (Christian) gone. He reminds her that he said he wanted to make a big move, and that’s it.

Christian returns and they all make small talk.

• Love 1

Frenchie, Azah, Britini and DerekF at the upstairs bar: Frenchie is complaining that the competition ruined his plans. He insists he does not want to put up a woman.

Frenchie says he played telephone with everyone today. He gave everyone a different tidbit of information and sent them out into the world. When those people came back with more of the story, he knew by the info they had which person(s) they had talked to and therefore who was close to who. He says he knows people are just talking to him because he’s HoH, and he’s using that to learn alliances. He’s playing up the dumb farmer persona so people won’t catch on.

He says he mistrusted Brent at first, but now thinks he’s genuine. Brent’s tidbit is one of the few that hasn’t come back. He tells them they are now the only ones who know what he’s really doing. He bids them goodnight.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I guess Frenchie got a second wind, because he’s still awake and telling Derek X, Brent and Whitney about his “tidbit” scheme. So much for his Jokers teammates being his ones and onlies. He really wants them to know that he’s not stupid. He wants all of America to know he’s not stupid. And also that he’s doing this for his daughter. 

He says he doesn’t talk about people behind their backs, like everyone is doing to him. Because he’s a man. And he’s not dumb.

He walks away. Whitney says “Whaaaat?”

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)

Derek X follows Frenchie and wants to know what people have been saying to him. Frenchie won’t say, because he’s a Man. 

Frenchie walks into the kitchen. “And now they scatter like rats”, he mutters to himself.

I’m with Whitney. Whaaaat?

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 8
(edited)

Whitney, Brent, X and Hannah are excited about joining the Jokers for an 8-person alliance. X is freaking out and wants to do damage control, but the others tell him to calm down, you’re making it worse. Brent trusts Frenchie. He says they bonded today. Brent thinks Travis needs to go, because he’s the head of the snake. 

Derek bemoans his bromance with Travis. “Bromance?” Hannah says. “Dude, it’s hour 32.” Derek thinks Travis may have played him, and he’s destroyed his own game.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 2

It has taken me 2 hours of feed watching to know without a doubt French is the Captain of team Too Much. Someone should put him to bed. He is talking himself right on the block when he isn't HOH. 

• Love 5

Travis, Frenchie and Derek F on the lounge chairs. Travis thinks 2 girls should be put up. Why? Classic preschool logic. Break up the girls, and the remaining ones will be forced to work with the guys. Also, the guys are all stud muffins and will get along together.

I hope this is Travis’s way of playing dumb, because otherwise…

Derek sees a showmance forming, but he won’t say who.

Why am I still watching this? These people may never sleep, but I’m about to. Good night/morning, everyone.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I guess Frenchie got a second wind, because he’s still awake and telling Derek X, Brent and Whitney about his “tidbit” scheme. So much for his Jokers teammates being his ones and onlies. He really wants them to know that he’s not stupid. He wants all of America to know he’s not stupid. And also that he’s doing this for his daughter. 

He says he doesn’t talk about people behind their backs, like everyone is doing to him. Because he’s a man. And he’s not dumb.

He walks away. Whitney says “Whaaaat?”

This times a hundred. Frenchie NEEDS people to think he's smart, even though he specifically talked about wanting to take advantage of people NOT thinking he's smart. He's a trainwreck of weird self-esteem issues. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, keke23 said:

I just dozed off and had two dreams and French is in HOH talking the same talk.

Same. I slept for 7 hours and woke up to Frenchie STILL talking his head off to a group of yes sayers in the HOH room. 

• LOL 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Brent thinks Travis needs to go, because he’s the head of the snake. 

Who knew that Brent would be the true bright spot of the last 24 hours?

I'm glad I decided to turn off the feeds early last night. It sounds like everything and nothing happened all at once.

*I spoke too soon. Catching up on updates and a lot happened. Frenchie is the worst.

Edited by Lady Calypso
9 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'm not crazy, right? There's three separate alliances listed there with the same name?

Yes. Frenchie has made the 'Slaughterhouse with true core called The Butchers' alliance with like at least 100 different combos pf people.

8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Now Derek is gone, replaced by Kylo. He like, feels like, it was like, if he like had to pick, like, it could be the thing, like… aaand I’d rather watch the dancing

Who is Kylo? Kyland?

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Derek F, Azah, Xavier, and Alyssa(I think) talking about the Cookout, which was maybe the name they’re giving to an alliance?

The Cookout is Derek F, Azah, Xavier, and Tiffany. Xavier named them that and imo it is a good bad alliance name lol.

It's an absolute mess and we're what like less than 40 hours into the game. Amazing. Let the mess continue and please also add some fun drama and fights into the mix.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Derek bemoans his bromance with Travis. “Bromance?” Hannah says. “Dude, it’s hour 32.”

I knew I liked Hannah. 

4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Brent thinks Travis needs to go, because he’s the head of the snake. 

There's a snake already? See Hannah's comment. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Good morning everyone! All quiet in the BB house. Britini, I believe, is up but not triggering the light sensors so it's hard to tell.

Earlier cam 2 was giving a view of the room with the four beds sticking out from a central plant arrangement, like spokes on a hub. From a distance, in the gray lighting, it looked like a floral cross on a coffin.

Lights are on in the kitchen and living room. Actually I think this is Sarah Beth in her peach tie dye pajamas. She is getting her Mike ready for the day. It's only 7:20 BB time so she's up early. Full screen confirms this is Sarah Beth. She looks like she's thinking why am I here? She put a new trash bag in the kitchen waste basket and took what looked like pills out of a small container, but I don't think medication would be kept in a kitchen drawer. Could be a supplement.

• Love 1
(edited)

So far I am liking these house guests. Frankie seems the most psycho in his game play but I don't think he's actually been mean to anyone.

Now Sarah is just prepping the kitchen by putting out more coffee filters, etc. I think she's going to wash dishes after straightening and wiping down the kitchen island.

Edited by Lamb18

There are lots of glasses on the counter and in the sink. Blue and clear plastic glasses, plus cream and brown mugs, a couple of bowls are the dirty dishes. 

Now in the have not room.  One bed is a jet ski. Others look like they are cushions from a boat. The floor is wood, looking like splintery old planks. Two cones are in front of the jet ski. ( Acually it's like a boat from a carnival kiddy ride.) 

I'm mistaken - the jet ski is not a bed, just a prop. It looks dirty. Sarah's back in bed. I thought she was going to do dishes when she squirted dish soap into the sink, but maybe a pan is soaking.

16 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Whew!  Finally got caught up.  Frenchie sounds like a piece of work.

He seems extremely intense. Maybe his family back home is thrilled to have a break, and are hoping he stays in the house a REALLY long time. 

• LOL 7
26 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

She put a new trash bag in the kitchen waste basket and took what looked like pills out of a small container, but I don't think medication would be kept in a kitchen drawer. Could be a supplement.

She took advil. Only up for 30 minutes and she already needs advil lol.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She took advil. Only up for 30 minutes and she already needs advil lol.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I meant I didn't think prescription medication would be kept in a kitchen drawer.

Xavier is up!

So is Christian. In this dim light with his glasses on and pulled back hair, he looks like a college professor stuck in the 70s.

I can't tell where Christian is in cam 3. He's getting his mike ready, I think. 

Xavier and Christian now in the bathroom. Pink towels are draped over the chairs. They are talking but the sound was too low. Xavier saying Frenchie was saying not to talk game talk.

One plus for Christian- he washes his hands after using the toilet. But he should remember to keep his mike muted while flushing.

Sarah Beth is back in the kitchen, talking to Xavier. She's not able to sleep. Here's Hannah. From this conversation I gather being on BB stimulates night peeing.

I think that's Hannah who's up. Yesterday I remembered who people were by what they were wearing.

Xavier and Christian are going to work out first, slop second. Xavier said he looked at himself in the mirror last night and it looked like there was a cat under his chin.

7 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

One plus for Christian- he washes his hands after using the toilet.

But does he do it for at least 20 seconds? I notice a lot of times these people will just put their hands under water for like 10 seconds and think that constitutes watching their hands lol.

7 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I think that's Hannah who's up. Yesterday I remembered who people were by what they were wearing.

It’s Alyssa.

Xavier, Hannah, Sarah Beth and Christian talking about calories per serving in slop. Hannah wants to try cinnamon slop. In the meantime Christian are in the exercise room. Xavier says he feels like there should be a soundtrack in the background. He and Christuan are used to exercising with music.

Azah is up now.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But does he do it for at least 20 seconds? I notice a lot of times these people will just put their hands under water for like 10 seconds and think that constitutes watching their hands lol.

It’s Alyssa.

Ha, I didn't time him.

So that's Alyssa. I thought she was blonde. Guess not.

Azah's going to exercise now. Saw the top of someone's head go by on the way to the bathroom.

Alyssa's joined the others in the exercise room. Christian says you can have slop with a pickle. But not with butter, says Xavier. It might taste too good.

BUBBLES.

(edited)

Azah says it feels gross to eat in the bathroom. Workout's over, everyone's in the kitchen. Slop time!

Christian is such a schemer. He says he lets his dishes soak a long time and somebody else usually ends up washing them.

Edited by Lamb18
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Christian is such a schemer. He says he let's his dishes soak a long time and somebody else usually ends up washing them.

I think he left himself soaking in douchejuice for way too long and it never got washed off.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Azah says it feels gross to eat in the bathroom.

Alyssa said that. Not that it matters lol.

I don’t have all the voices figured out yet so if I’m just listening and not watching, which I often do, I don’t know who said what.

Feeds back. More people are up now. Good morning Derek F and Frenchie! Christian and Britini? are sitting in the on the block chairs. Premonition?

Now Whitney and Britini are in the storage room. Whitney thinks her teammate is going home. Derek X, I think. Whitney wants her and Britini's teams to work together.

Derek X is up wearing his speckled hoodie. So is Claire.

I can remember only 7 guys' names: Christian, Brent, Travis, 2 Derek's, Xavier, Frenchie and ...?

3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Feeds back. More people are up now. Good morning Derek F and Frenchie! Christian and Britini? are sitting in the on the block chairs. Premonition?

Now Whitney and Britini are in the storage room. Whitney thinks her teammate is going home. Derek X, I think. Whitney wants her and Britini's teams to work together.

Derek X is up wearing his speckled hoodie. So is Claire.

I can remember only 7 guys' names: Christian, Brent, Travis, 2 Derek's, Xavier, Frenchie and ...?

Kyland!

This motherfucker about to put up 2 women, possibly bd a poc, and his real target is a woc, after all his pandering bullshit. I just.

Frenchie: I hate the alpha men because all my life they’ve gotten the pretty girls.

Fucking incel. I knew that was his real problem lol.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I officially hate Frenchie. It was a good 24 hours, douche.

You lasted that long? I'm impressed.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The Cookout is Derek F, Azah, Xavier, and Tiffany. Xavier named them that and imo it is a good bad alliance name lol.

I love that alliance name but when I saw it floating around yesterday, I kinda cringed because no one could provide a timestamp and I figured it was Jokers being racist assholes again. (They lost their shit last night because Derek F [Ferek?] said that a white person wasn't going to win this year and suddenly it was HOW DARE YOU BE RACIST TO THE WHITES all over the place. There was much arguing and much mod deletion. It was almost better than the feeds for awhile.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, vb68 said:

Hey Beauty School Dropout, go back to high school.  (That's about the maturity level of that quote.)

Anytime I see the name Frenchie, I automatically think Grease.

I've had this in my head since last night thanks to you.

MISSED YOUR MID-TERMS AND FLUNKED SHAMPOOOOOO

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm listening to Taran and Pooya discussing the live feeds on RHAP. Taran says he figures you can judge how good and entertaining a season is going to be, based on how messy the first HoH is. He and Pooya both agree that given Frenchie's bonkers HoH so far, this is going to be the best season of all time 😁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also and I don't know how we didn't know this or maybe we did and I missed it but Frenchie is friends with Rockstar and got game advice from her? SUDDENLY IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

I hope her main tidbit was "don't let anyone lie about your allegiances on or around your daughter's birthday".

• LOL 5

Claire is telling Alyssa no way will Frenchie put you up (ugh).

1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

I'm listening to Taran and Pooya discussing the live feeds on RHAP. Taran says he figures you can judge how good and entertaining a season is going to be, based on how messy the first HoH is. He and Pooya both agree that given Frenchie's bonkers HoH so far, this is going to be the best season of all time 😁

Wasn't the first week of BB16 kind of messy? 

(edited)
14 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Wasn't the first week of BB16 kind of messy? 

No, it was the second week. First week was Beast Mode Cowboy as HoH and Joey went home. The second week, though. That was the DEVIN HAS A DAUGHTER week, where he was the final HoH, part of the Bomb Squad, practiced his HoH speeches to the pillows in the bedroom and his pants, invited two women into the alliance without informing the rest of his alliance mates which I believe led to an absolutely bonkers 2 am house meeting. However, after week 2, all the fun went down the drain because Derrick. So a bonkers first week doesn't really predict shit in this game, unfortunately. I wish there was some sort of batshit litmus test for this game so I'd know how much of my energy to invest in the season rather than just go balls to the wall every year.

Edited by Callaphera
fucking Battle of the Block messing with placements
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1