Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

For someone who seemed to be obsessed with being the hero of the Big Brother Twitter fandom, Frenchie sure is doing everything he can to piss off the fandom, isn't he? All it took was 24 hours of HoH-itis. I guess because Derex isn't black, Frenchie doesn't count him as one of the POC or women that always go first that he was going to save this season.

• Love 9
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Juts out up Brent and Travis. Like it's easy.

He won't do it because now Brent is his boy and Travis is?????? I have no idea why Travis isn't considered as the target.

• LOL 1

Tiffany:  "What if the Have Nots couldn't have the pool?"

Considering that in past years the pool water has given them weird rashes and eaten through their bathing suits, it would probably be more of a punishment if BB forced the Have Nots to spend time in the pool.

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Frenchie just imparted these profound words of wisdom to Tiffany:  Information is key.

He also mentioned the whole keeping it in his head versus spilling it out his mouth thing to her.

"I'm so humble and wise. I need to call you all together and give you a lecture in how humble and wise I am." 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, zorak said:

Frenchie is talking to the camera.  Says he sees everything but keeps it here (points to head) and not here (points to mouth).

We need a Like in the form of an eyeroll emoji.

If he’s such a superfan, Frenchie should know that what we want, what we need, and what is necessary for players like him is to get rid of the dudebros. Is he going to fall into the same old trap?

• Love 8

Derek F. to Azah:  "I would like to keep Derek but he's smart."

Azah asked if Derek X. had done anything to make himself a target and all Derek F. could say to that was that Derek X. is smart.

Some guys be able to pull off that hairdo. Christian isn't one of them. Man he looks like such a himbo.

I don't get why Derek X is the target.

(edited)

Derek F. told Azah that after the first eviction week they need to get rid of a girl and that Whitney needs to be that girl.

Edited by zorak
(edited)
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Derek F. to Azah:  "I would like to keep Derek but he's smart."

Azah asked if Derek X. had done anything to make himself a target and all Derek F. could say to that was that Derek X. is smart.

Yeah, I haven't really watched enough feeds to gage Derek X's 'smartness', but that's a pretty convenient 'reason' week one to get rid of anyone. Because we all know that it's the smart people who do so well in this game.  Sigh.

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Big D says storage as STORE-age. 

He got me for a second asking, "are you going to the STORE-?" Lol 

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, I haven't really watched enough feeds to gage Derek X's 'smartness', but that's a pretty convenient reason to give week one to get rid of anyone. Because we all know that it's the smart people who do so well in this game.  Sigh.

I'm sure Derek X is smart but....I can't help but feel like they think this because he's Asian. Just because I don't think either have spent a significant amount of time around Derek to deduce that he's some sort of intelligent mastermind.

Derek: A girl has to go next!

Me: But...why?

• Love 9

OK, Derek X's story right now about trying to do a Triathlon to impress a girl is amazing, and I love him and I'm already sad to lose him because of COURSE he will be the first one gone, because Big Brother hates me. 

• Love 2
(edited)

In those pre-season media meet the cast interviews, Sarah (Sarah-Beth?) was driving me nuts because she sounded so familiar and I couldn’t pin it— until it hit me....

she sounds like LAURA-LEIGH!!* Now I can’t unhear it.  

*From Season 1 VPR

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I was thinking about how ridiculous it was that Frenchie pontificates to the other HGs, but then it occurred to me that it seems like HGs sort of LIKE that, right? Derrick did it all of the time, and so did Vanessa to a certain extent. Maybe a lot of the HGs just actually want someone else to do their thinking for them? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Christian wants Frenchie to know that he and Tyler are not "boys".  He says everyone thinks that they are but they're not.  He says it's really Tyler and Derek X. 

Do you mean Travis? A house guest made the same mistake earlier today.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Do you mean Travis? A house guest made the same mistake earlier today.

Yes.  I should probably fix that.  Didn't even realize it.

9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I was thinking about how ridiculous it was that Frenchie pontificates to the other HGs, but then it occurred to me that it seems like HGs sort of LIKE that, right? Derrick did it all of the time, and so did Vanessa to a certain extent. Maybe a lot of the HGs just actually want someone else to do their thinking for them? 

I think a lot of HG's don't really have many life experiences so they enjoy someone who seems to know his shit. 

It was a bit like Shelly BB13 impressing Jordan so much with her constant flattery and talk about her business smarts.

Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

It was a bit like Shelly BB13 impressing Jordan so much with her constant flattery and talk about her business smarts.

I feel like Jordan would impressed if you lit a match in front of her. Ooh, fire.

• LOL 19
47 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Or maybe they’re just smiling along until he can no longer nominate them.

But yeah, I’m sure some of them are just sheep. (No offense, @Lamb18)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Is it possible that when we see confessionals from Frenchie, we will find out that a lot of this is smoke?

I mean, probably not, but maybe. I guess we will find out when nominations are made.

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

Is it possible that when we see confessionals from Frenchie, we will find out that a lot of this is smoke?

I mean, probably not, but maybe. I guess we will find out when nominations are made.

It's like Grodner's Razor: the stupidest/worst answer is always the correct one.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

Tiffany and Britini are practicing dance moves in front of a mirror. Tiff hopes it’s not a camera, too. HA. 

Christian, Alyssa and Derek F talking strategy. Christian is pushing hard for Derek X to go. Alyssa sounds like a bubble brain. I hope it’s an act. Now Derek is gone, replaced by Kylo. He like, feels like, it was like, if he like had to pick, like, it could be the thing, like… aaand I’d rather watch the dancing.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

For someone who seemed to be obsessed with being the hero of the Big Brother Twitter fandom, Frenchie sure is doing everything he can to piss off the fandom, isn't he? All it took was 24 hours of HoH-itis. I guess because Derex isn't black, Frenchie doesn't count him as one of the POC or women that always go first that he was going to save this season.

Frenchie is playing too hard & way too early. It was okay he was HOH but everything afterwards has been a mess and he nominations haven’t even been announced. Slow your roll buddy. You have plenty of time. Says me eating an Entenmann's chocolate cake on my couch watching the feeds and reading the updates. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Travis and X at the foosball table. They seem paranoid and stressed. One of them thinks they’re safe. Didn’t catch who, but he’s wrong.

Derek F and Brent on the lawn. Brent says Christian’s coming for him. He hopes X goes first, followed by Travis. Derek feels like a lab rat. Brent wants to cozy up to Christian then cut him loose at the first opportunity.

X thinks Azah is awesome. He says she was flirting with him, maybe. He’s not sure. They don’t trust Christian, either. They have to pee. On the way to the bathroom, they discuss trying to pull in 2 girls. (To pee with?)

Frenchie joins them in the bathroom. He doesn’t want to be their pee buddy, though. He says he can’t talk because his voice is hoarse from too much pontificating, and quickly leaves.

X and Travis find it sketchy that he came in just to see who was there. X rushes to check the shower stall. He thinks they should sell themselves to Frenchie as a solid duo, as in you can’t vote out one without alienating the other. No other duo is as tight as them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Frenchie stealthily gathers his douchebros for an HoH room chat. NOW his voice works. Christian, Derek F, Kylo.. and Xavier.

Frenchie says these are his ride or dies. He wants to add 3 more to make a majority. That will comprise the Slaughterhouse. But who runs the slaughter house? The Butchers, of course! They fall all over themselves laughing.  “America, do you see the studs in this room right now?” Frenchie asks. I officially hate Frenchie. It was a good 24 hours, douche.

• Love 6

Frenchie says he has heard from multiple sources that Derek X is stirring up trouble. They are also concerned about Travis. Derek F thinks he’s smart. He is also concerned about Brent, but says he can control him. Somewhere in here, Xavier exits. I wonder if he’s as committed as the rest.

They decide to backdoor X, by putting Travis and a girl up as pawns. Kylo suggests Claire because she’s chill. Someone else thinks Sarah Beth. Britini enters to use the bathroom and everyone has to whisper. 

Kylo tries to get some info from Britini about something and OH MY GOD why does it take him 10 minutes to form a sentence. He just put a lot of word phrases together and I have no idea what he said.

• Love 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

“America, do you see the studs in this room right now?” Frenchie asks.

Hey Beauty School Dropout, go back to high school.  (That's about the maturity level of that quote.)

Anytime I see the name Frenchie, I automatically think Grease.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

RAVENCLAW HERE, WHAT UP.

WEARING THE BLUE RIGHT THERE WITH U. 👍🏻😎👍🏻

Is it sad that in the last six pages of updates, this was the most noteworthy comment I saw?

14 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

“America, do you see the studs in this room right now?” Frenchie asks.

Considering the subpar construction of the House, I wouldn’t be surprised one little bit.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

WEARING THE BLUE RIGHT THERE WITH U. 👍🏻😎👍🏻

Is it sad that in the last six pages of updates, this was the most noteworthy comment I saw?

Fist bump, fellow witty, kooky smarty pants. I always rock the blue and bronze with pride. 🤘

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

It's like Grodner's Razor: the stupidest/worst answer is always the correct one.

I'm so disappointed that in all these years, I never coined this phrase.

7 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Fist bump, fellow witty, kooky smarty pants. I always rock the blue and bronze with pride. 🤘

I have to question my Ravenclaw credentials when yet again I'm tuning in for another season of the Stanford Prison Experiment Big Brother, only to watch a promising start go sideways in the first 24 hours. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

In a 1-on1, Frenchie tells Brent he thinks he got finessed by Christian. “But I’m on to him.” Brent is very happy to dump on Christian. Big D also thinks he’s finessing Frenchie, but Frenchie’s on to him, too. He says Brent has to win next HoH or it’s all going to fall apart.

Brent eagerly discloses everyone he trusts and is close to. (Loose lips etc, guy.) Britini, Kylo and Whitney come in. They continue to trash talk Christian. Now Alyssa and Sarah are there. Frenchie asks if anyone has been approached for an alliance and Whitney immediately says no. Don’t know what else he got out of them because BUBBLES.

25 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

I'm so disappointed that in all these years, I never coined this phrase.

I have to question my Ravenclaw credentials when yet again I'm tuning in for another season of the Stanford Prison Experiment Big Brother, only to watch a promising start go sideways in the first 24 hours. 

Everyone has that fatal flaw, and ours is the willingness to remain stuck in the Groundhog Day time loop that is Big Brother.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Derek F, Azah, Xavier, and Alyssa(I think) talking about the Cookout, which was maybe the name they’re giving to an alliance?

This season has the most ridiculous alliance names ever. Unless the Cookout is there to roast the Slaughterhouse, which… I could get behind that.

• Love 1

Derek X and Tiffany talking about who they can recruit to join them. Travis, Ky, Brent, Claire, maybe Hannah? Neither of them have a read on Xavier. Tiffany is shocked by all the game play going on, and it’s only Day 2! She says she and Azah had previously talked about joining with Travis and DX.

Claire, Kylo and Travis talking about Frenchie. Ky tells Travis how Frenchie was smack talking Christian earlier. Tiffany comes in and proposes the alliance she and X were talking about. They all nod heads.

• Love 1
(edited)

Damn, Christian removed his braids. We’re back to 2 mop heads.

Frenchie listens at the door where Tiffany and co. are talking. She come out, is startled, and leads him to the kitchen, where Christian is.

Christian tells them he was told to remove the braids. He has his hair in a bun now. Tiffany says wow, I guess it’s true that you can’t change your appearance in the house? Christian says he was told bun is ok, braids are not. Frenchie says he wanted to dye his beard but was likewise told no.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1