Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No, it was the second week. First week was Beast Mode Cowboy as HoH and Joey went home. The second week, though. That was the DEVIN HAS A DAUGHTER week, where he was the final HoH, part of the Bomb Squad, practiced his HoH speeches to the pillows in the bedroom and his pants, invited two women into the alliance without informing the rest of his alliance mates which I believe led to an absolutely bonkers 2 am house meeting. However, after week 2, all the fun went down the drain because Derrick. So a bonkers first week doesn't really predict shit in this game, unfortunately. I wish there was some sort of batshit litmus test for this game so I'd know how much of my energy to invest in the season rather than just go balls to the wall every year.

I think I thought BB16 was messy cus of Caleb's obsession with Amber during the first week.

Now Frenchie is thanking Brent for being one of the only real people in the house.

Does anyone get David Burns Real World Seattle vibes off of Brent? or is it just me?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No, it was the second week. First week was Beast Mode Cowboy as HoH and Joey went home. The second week, though. That was the DEVIN HAS A DAUGHTER week, where he was the final HoH, part of the Bomb Squad, practiced his HoH speeches to the pillows in the bedroom and his pants, invited two women into the alliance without informing the rest of his alliance mates which I believe led to a 2 am house meeting and an absolutely bonkers . However, after week 2, all the fun went down the drain because Derrick. So a bonkers first week doesn't really predict shit in this game, unfortunately. I wish there was some sort of batshit litmus test for this game so I'd know how much of my energy to invest in the season rather than just go balls to the wall every year.

And once again, let us always remember that the move that made sure that Derrick never had to worry that entire season (adding Amber and Christine to their team) was made by Devin, out of nowhere, for no good reason, and COMPLETELY AGAINST Derrick's wishes. 

Derrick was all ready to bro out that season, which never works (I mean, it works to a point, and that season was designed to help bros due to the battle of the block, but you can't JUST bro out), until he got Christine on his team due to Devin's insanity. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think I thought BB16 was messy cus of Caleb's obsession with Amber during the first week.

bb16caleb-stalker.jpg

I remember the obsession popping up the first week but I thought it didn't really kick up to a frenzy until like the third week or so? And then the pickle in the banana peel, glued shut with toothpaste and wrapped in tinfoil that he slipped into Amber's bag as she was leaving. Bless the button intern who brought the feeds back an hour before the live show to share that moment with us.

It was a shit season but there were nuggets of gold hidden in there. Caleb was like our trial run for Raven.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Tiffani is doing Christian's hair again. Christian says his curls are thick-ass spirals. He's getting advice about styling curly hair from Azah. Derek is talking about his hair to someone but can't see who. Christian's hair is two high-up curly pigtails! They look like Raven's cinnamon roll hairstyle but they aren't braided or coiled.

Now we switch to Xavier's imitation of Rodin's Thinker, sitting on a chair in the bathroom. Silence.

Frenchie came out of the john and hugged Xavier before washing his hands. Brent joins them and gets a hug from Frenchie, too, after washing his hands. Frenchie overheard people talking about him in different rooms upstairs. He is done with making people feel at home. Someone has lied to him multiple times.

If you listen to Brent without looking at him, he sounds like Caleb.

I recall us all (well, you all at the time and me, like, the day the season started because I missed all of this stuff until the day of) noted that Brent surprised us when we actually heard him interviewed and I think that comes through in the game. He's one of those weird people who SAY they're charming who are actually, well, really fucking charming. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

bb16caleb-stalker.jpg

I remember the obsession popping up the first week but I thought it didn't really kick up to a frenzy until like the third week or so? And then the pickle in the banana peel, glued shut with toothpaste and wrapped in tinfoil that he slipped into Amber's bag as she was leaving.

It was a shit season but there were nuggets of gold hidden in there. Caleb was like our trial run for Raven.

Oh maybe! We always had a glimpse of hope in BB16.

Alyssa is friends with Nick from BB21 (yikes). They follow each other instagram. I guess she attended some charity event. Haleigh was there too. 

She also thinks Kaycee was the best looking person from BB20. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2
Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

Why is Frenchie crying? Omg. Day 3 and I'm already hate-watching him.

He's so betrayed by two people he was aligned with who he overheard shit talking him. 

So it sounds like his nominees have changed AGAIN. But this time, it might be Kyland and Tiffany.

He's really gone a complete 180 if he is nominating Kyland and Tiffany.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

He's so betrayed by two people he was aligned with who he overheard shit talking him. 

So it sounds like his nominees have changed AGAIN. But this time, it might be Kyland and Tiffany.

He's really gone a complete 180 if he is nominating Kyland and Tiffany.

Have we heard Tiffany shit-talking him?

Goddamn it, Tiffany, you are an interesting person, I don't want to lose you this soon!

• Love 3

French fry does not make any sense. 

Christian walks into the bathroom and the other four guys leave. (Derek F had joined them.)

They went to visit Travis in the have not room. Frenchie pontificating. It's hard to follow what he's saying. He sounds like someone from The Bachelorette, making as much sense as anyone on that show.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Have we heard Tiffany shit-talking him?

Goddamn it, Tiffany, you are an interesting person, I don't want to lose you this soon!

Well, no. I think she just made alliances elsewhere. She also caught Frenchie attempting to spy on a conversation she was having with said alliance.

• Love 2

...and now Frenchie is telling the Bros what his original plans were.

He's legit telling them that Brent was his target. Which means Frenchie is now officially a Bro.

You know what he really sounds like? Like a "nice guy" when they turn on women.  "I WANTED to be an ally, I WANTED to be a friend to the women in the house, but someone said something mean about me, so I guess I have to just bro down and fuck y'all."

• Love 12
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

You know what he really sounds like? Like a "nice guy" when they turn on women.  "I WANTED to be an ally, I WANTED to be a friend to the women in the house, but someone said something mean about me, so I guess I have to just bro down and fuck y'all."

"How DARE they not automatically jump over each other to be my pawns? How dare these women not bend at my beck and call? I'm a NICE GUY!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

"How DARE they not automatically jump over each other to be my pawns? How dare these women not bend at my beck and call? I'm a NICE GUY!"

That's right, I forgot that it wasn't even that something said something mean to him, but rather "someone tried to play their own game, so fuck the women, I'm bro-ing down hard!"

• Love 2

Yeah, I read on Jokers that when he asked them if one of them would be a pawn, and they basically were like "......." he felt that showed they were fake and not loyal to him at all.  He's SUCH a dumbass.  And whoever talks to him last before nominations are going to have the biggest impact on his noms.  

• Love 5

Frenchie's speech to the Have-Not crew: "I thought you guys were meatheads but I was mistaken and no one from my female/POC alliance volunteered to be a pawn so they must die now and I am forming an all-meathead alliance. Cool?"

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Idk about you guys but I am laughing my ass off at this HN meeting. It's hilarious.

I've been missing it because I was too astounded by Ferek kicking Azah and Derex out of the bedroom so he could pull on some ginch because he had been standing there wrapped in his little bath towel for like ten minutes while they chit-chatted and ignored him.

Edited by Callaphera
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

bb16caleb-stalker.jpg

I remember the obsession popping up the first week but I thought it didn't really kick up to a frenzy until like the third week or so? And then the pickle in the banana peel, glued shut with toothpaste and wrapped in tinfoil that he slipped into Amber's bag as she was leaving. Bless the button intern who brought the feeds back an hour before the live show to share that moment with us.

Oh, Caleb. Say what you will about Reddit, but I appreciate the fact that somebody there compiled all of his tall tales/bizarre lies. Victoria may have had her crow story, but Caleb had the "mysterious African man" who wandered into the hospital and healed both of 4YO Caleb's broken legs while his parents were at McDonald's.

• LOL 10

Yeah, that's.....NOT what HOHitis really means.  I'm looking forward to after the veto ceremony, where he still thinks he can tell people what to think/how to vote.  I don't think that's going to go well for him.

• Love 5

FRENCHIE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN "SEE BEHIND THE SCENES"?!?! THE LIVE FEEDS ARE THE BEHIND THE SCENES!

Frenchie: Wahhhh! Wahhhhhh! I'm the victim! I'm being painted as a bad guy but I'm not! I'm a NICE GUY!

Nice Guy Twd GIF by The Walking Dead

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Meanwhile, the only one not saying much is Xavier, who is silently taking notes to bring back to the Cookout later on.

And that's exactly why this alliance name is so amazing. Bring tea, not Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole's bland-ass potato salad.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Have they been talking for over an hour now? Brilliant strategy, y'all. No one's gonna notice. SECRET BRO HANDSHAKE!

Frenchie, who now considers himself a bro: "In this house? You are who you are associated with."

BB fortune cookie wisdom.

• LOL 3

Kyland and Derek F are both nervous about the bro meeting upstairs. They are hoping they are okay since Xavier is up there. 

Frenchie wants to target Alyssa because she is tight with Christian. Xavier says it is not fair to target her since that relationship is pretty one sided.

The bros all walked out of the Have Not room after over an hour of talking. Together. They walked out together. Like an alliance. Of bros. BRO DOWN.

Frenchie got called to the DR. Noms time?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Meanwhile, the only one not saying much is Xavier, who is silently taking notes to bring back to the Cookout later on.

So are quite a few people just staying quiet and observing in the midst of all the chaos? That's usually a good strategy at the beginning. 

I wonder if the downside of having so many smart players is that many of them can't help overthinking everything and trying way too hard when they should be lying low and keeping quiet. Is anyone in this cast game-smart enough to do this? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2