Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

"I have a dream that one day this house will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed, 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that Frenchie is very smart and not dumb and also quite intelligent'"

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

And he specifically cannot get his "big fish" this week because his "big fish" has safety, so what in the fuck is he even on about?!

Just now, Callaphera said:

Jesus, they're talking big fish on both sides of the feeds. I think I might have salmon for dinner tonight.

I actually AM having cod for dinner tonight, amusingly enough.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Seafood sales are going to be through the roof for feedsters.

Alyssa to Christian: "So I guess I'm the other fish." She's piiiissed.

1 minute ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I still cannot believe Frenchie referenced MLK in a speech where he nommed two POC. I can't with him.

I dunno, it feels so Big Brother that I don't think it could be any more Big Brother. Victims aren't we all.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I have a Maryland crab cake for tomorrow😎

So who does Frenchie plan to nominate when his BB VooDoo plan of taking Kyland down wildly succeeds?

Travis?  Does he have the votes?  You need 7.

• Love 1

Christian: "So I'm the big fish in the dream?"
Frenchie: "No, you're safe this week."

later

French to Christian about him being the bish fish: "In her nomination speech? Yes and I'll explain why."

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

So who does Frenchie plan to nominate when his BB VooDoo plan of taking Kyland down wildly succeeds?

Travis?  Does he have the votes?  You need 7.

Nah, he'll do Sarah Beth. Or maybe another poc.

• Love 2
(edited)

Christian about Travis: "I think we were put on this show to be best friends." And then he goes on to say how they don't talk anymore (already).

Damn it, don't make me like you, Christian.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2

On Day 3, Frenchie to Alyssa and Christian about why Alyssa was nommed: "Because I heard you two were showmancing it up."

Frenchie: "No matter what I did this week, I was pissing people off."

Yup. Your fellow HGs. Twitter. Reddit. Facebook is a cesspool so they love this.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

On Day 3, Frenchie to Alyssa and Christian about why Alyssa was nommed: "Because I heard you two were showmancing it up."

Alyssa's response: IT'S DAY 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I AM DYING.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Oooh, look at Sarah being a double crosser!  She told Alyssa to pick her for veto and she would 100% save her, and have her back over Kyland.  But now she's telling Kyland he has her vote 100% and she's fine with voting out her teammate and distancing from Christian.  I....think I like her??

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Frenchie about the showmance and team versus alliance rumours: "Do like you're doing now: correct me. And I'm saying that this conversation should have happened before nominations." NO SHIT.

And now he says he'll pick Christian if he gets HG Choice in the Veto pull. LOL

Christian to Frenchie: "We have to address the real problem here: the blatant bullshit that people are feeding you."

• LOL 3

Christian and Alyssa ("WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!!!1") are just destroying every excuse and bit of "logic" that Frenchie comes out with. This is amazing.

Alyssa, trying to placate Frenchie about his delusions over Alyssa and Christian: "It makes sense. As a fan of this show, yeah, it makes sense.
Alyssa, in her head: "IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, ASSHOLE."

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I feel like I just stumbled into the middle of a Mens Rights meeting.

So, I've just been reading this thread, and haven't had a chance to even dive into this season, but this may be the biggest deterrent of them all to jump in. YIKES. In the first week?

Oh, and the "ally" nominated Alyssa and Kyland, and mentioned MLK in a nom speech? Big Brother is just going to keep on Big Brothering. 

Sounds like some of the contestants are still cool though, so...hope?

• Love 3

According to Christian why people think he and Alyssa are in a showmance:  "We're the most attractive people in the house."  So humble he is.

• LOL 11
2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Alyssa now scoffing at the idea of a showmance with Christian. She has spunk. I like her.

Either she is an incredible actress or she wants NOTHING to do with him.

• Love 3