Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Frenchie just washed his hands and it looked like a good 20 seconds.

Kitten time! Maybe it's the nomination ceremony. This is the kitten who was learning how to use the litter box yesterday. 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Noms are now happening and with it being the first week, I'm guessing it'll be at least an hour and a half, if not two hours, for feeds to come back to likely Alyssa/Claire noms.

My money is on DX/Travis.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
Just now, Nashville said:

I my money is on DX/Travis.

Judging by the last conversation Frenchie had with His Bros, one of them is 1000000% Alyssa. The other one is up in the air at the moment, but he's absolutely putting Alyssa up.

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ugh, those evil wimminz making him do this.

You know the moment Frenchie gets online in two weeks from now and he sees all of this, he's gonna say that he's not a misogynist and he loves women! He has women in his family! He has daughters! But the women FORCED him to target them! One of them dared to be potentially in thoughts to be in a showmance with the first man she talked to! That constitutes as a showmance, right?

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

If Alyssa goes, who is even left for a showmance?

Whitney?  Didn't she say in her intro that she had bad taste in men?  She has quite a buffet.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Whitney?  Didn't she say in her intro that she had bad taste in men?  She has quite a buffet.

I DO need her and Travis to get together ten years from now as this year's Christmas/Memphis pairing. 

• LOL 2

So I know frenchie is planning to do typical douche-bro stuff now.. when he said he wouldn't... BUT looking at the cast photos... if he said no POC And no women.. does that only leave Brent and Christian? I'm even skeptical if we could include Christian. His cast photo looks a little mixed.

Even though Frenchie looks like the only super white male on the cast.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

So I know frenchie is planning to do typical douche-bro stuff now.. when he said he wouldn't... BUT looking at the cast photos... if he said no POC And no women.. does that only leave Brent and Christian? I'm even skeptical if we could include Christian. His cast photo looks a little mixed.

Christian has immunity. I think you mean Travis :)

8 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Brent, Christian (pre-safety), and Travis. Frenchie was only talking about keeping the women and POC safe for the first week, not throughout the game. CBS seems to have done a hard 50% POC quota this season - so far it seems that Christian just has a tan, like Ariana Grande.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Frenchie nominated Alyssa and Kyland. 

Good job Frenchie nominating two of the BIPOC cast members!

Also a tick for the woman category and a tick for the LGBTQ category (Kyland either is bi or pan, I thought I heard that on the feeds last night).

Edited by Callaphera

Frenchie to Kyland: "You're the perfect bait." And then talk of frying big fish.

Frenchie: "I need to go and tell Alyssa why she was nominated because she was nominated for a specific reason." Yeah, she has a vag and won't share it with you.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Also a tick for the woman category and a tick for the LGBTQ category (Kyland either is bi or pan, I thought I heard that on the feeds last night).

Kyland is pan according to what I read on reddit. 

18 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Christian has immunity. I think you mean Travis :)

Travis looks like he might not be 100% caucasian either? 

I haven't watched the feeds yet so I'm just going based off their cast photos on the website. 

Just now, zorak said:

Frenchie to Kyland:  You are not going home.  Period.

Famous last BB words.

I'll give him this much. He knows what he is saying is bullshit as he's a super fan and he really does sound like he believes it. That's SOMEthing. 

• Love 1
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Kyland is pan according to what I read on reddit. 

So basically Frenchie hit every single category he swore he wasn't going to go after.

Derex isn't the big fish.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Kyland does seem like he has a big mouth. I've been surprised how many slip ups he has had already, but I was hoping for Travis to be nominated since he is boring and never on the feeds. At least Kyland has a lot of self destructive characteristics that can make him entertaining. 

2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Travis looks like he might not be 100% caucasian either? 

I haven't watched the feeds yet so I'm just going based off their cast photos on the website. 

Travis is almost never on the feeds when I'm watching both him and Christian look 100% Caucasian to me (which doesn't mean much). 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

FRENCHIE THINKS CHRISTIAN WILL LOSE SAFETY BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK?!?!?!

Super fan, my fucking ass. How long until Baby Robyn Kass can petition for a name change?

"No, no, Kyland, it will be great. You'll be evicted, you'll get the special power and you can come back and we can use it to get rid of Christian, who has safety this week."

• LOL 12
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

"No, no, Kyland, it will be great. You'll be evicted, you'll get the special power and you can come back and we can use it to get rid of Christian, who has safety this week."

Frenchie is filled with the spirit of Devin and Lawon this week. We're so blessed.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Frenchie is telling Ky that Alyssa was going up no matter what.  He said something about how she lied to his face about an alliance or something.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Alyssa dumbfounded at Frenchie nomming logic. I don't blame her. Nothing Frenchie has done makes any sense.

While agree, I always chuckle when newly nommed HGs go the "I'd be totally fine being nominated if it made sense, but this makes no sense, so I don't get it" route.  In the history of BB, has anyone ever REALLY "gotten it"?  Especially week 1?

• Love 3
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Who is Kylo? Kyland?

I have been calling Kyland Kylo because he’s a big Star Wars fan. Who thinks he has Jedi powers. No, really.

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Also and I don't know how we didn't know this or maybe we did and I missed it but Frenchie is friends with Rockstar and got game advice from her? SUDDENLY IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

In one of his sermons, Frenchie credited Rockstar and Paul with enlightening him about gender identity and the proper use of pronouns. They helped to make him the Man he is today. The very smart man.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

It sounds like Frenchie is admitting the big fish is Christian.

Frenchie was really, really wanting to go after Christian last night, and endlessly bummed that he couldn’t. So yeah, that tracks.

He also swore that today’s noms would be pawns and his real target would be a backdoor.  But I’m sure he will pick the right person. Because if you haven’t heard, he’s really really smart. And also not dumb.

• Love 3

Sarah Beth is coaching Alyssa on how to make Frenchie feel bad about his noms.

"Just go after morals and appeal from him from that side to make him feel bad!"

Not a bad strategy, Sarah Beth.

• Love 7