Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, keke23 said:

I was thinking he took the mandatory diversity training at work but skipped right to the test and didn't read all the material. He's definitely fake woke.

You can take all the diversity trainings in the world but life experiences is what makes you understand what all these workshop terms actually mean. You can just tell Frenchie is that awful combo of fake woke, clueless, and self-righteous. I'm glad Alyssa got all in his face.

• Love 2

Bless his heart, Frenchie still trying to make Slaughterhouse happen.  With....Kyland and Christian.  And he doesn't care who knows.  This guy is SO BAD at HOHing.  Just absolutely terrible at it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Christian is telling Ky and Frenchie that they should bring Alyssa into the Slaughterhouse alliance just because Frenchie put her up (I guess the reasoning is that people wouldn't suspect her being in an alliance with them because of that) and also because she will do what they want.

5 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Why is Xavier crying? Omg what a shitshow.

Yeah, what is that all about?  I left the feeds on and the volume was turned way up while I was out of the room.  I could hear noises from the feeds and was trying to figure out what the hell was going on.  Then I came back in and see him crying on all 4 feeds.

Frenchie's juvenile deliquent crime of stealing pineapples from a Dole plantation in Hawaii is what led to him becoming a farmer.  He was caught and the punishment was that he had to help out on the plantation.  Helping out led to him becoming interested in farming.

• Useful 2

First off, I don't really know what to make of that latest Frenchie story.  But tonight is why it's so frustrating to actually make the commitment to get feeds.  I think it's been 85% "we'll be right back" for around 3 hours.  For no discernable reason.  So the reason y'all don't know what is happening in the house right now is because all I see is some blue bubbles and an annoying song.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I think it's been 85% "we'll be right back" for around 3 hours.  For no discernable reason. 

I saw somewhere else that it was probably because Britini was mentioning her siblings and they maybe didn't sign the release. Speaking of Britini's sibs, one of her brothers is a lawyer and has been accused of multiple rapes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I saw somewhere else that its was probably because Britini was mentioning her siblings and they maybe didn't sign the release. Which, speaking of Britini's sibs, one of her brothers is a lawyer and has been accused of multiple rapes.

Well, that's super awesome.  Alyssa and Kyland now bonding.  Both probably hoping for the other to fuck up and give them a reason to stay over the other.  I don't have a particular horse in this race, I just want Frenchie to be as stressed as possible for the rest of the week.  Don't care how it happens, it just needs to happen.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, lilabennet said:

I hope they vote out Kyland.  I can't stand the way he talks.  Like, like... like!!! Gaahh!

This is the first chance I’ve had to watch the feeds, and his conversation with Alyssa is giving me a headache. He talks so damn fast and I’ve lost count of the literallys and likes. He seems like a nice dude but my God take a breath. 

(edited)
4 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Frenchie is what happens when someone learns all the buzzwords like "allyship" and "diversity" without having any life experiences to know what this actually means in real time. He probably thinks referencing MLK's speech is a neat touch but really it just shows how out of touch he is that he'd reference MLK and then throw up two POC on the block.

See, I was just leaning toward he's not so much out of touch as just plain dumb.  Just...  How completely lacking in self-awareness can someone be?  Yeah, I know, BB houseguests but still...

I was swamped at work this afternoon and then my niece came to visit because she had some dress alterations she needed done for an event tomorrow, so I'm finally catching up and very bummed that I missed all this earlier today while it was happening live.

So, given that we have this BB Beach Club theme going on, maybe our prayer circle manifestation should be that the Veto comp is all about swimsuit fashions and then pray Alyssa doesn't Kaitlyn herself right out of an easy win.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

In the HaveNot room, Xavier and Alyssa try to make sense of Frenchie’s weird fish speech. They both think it’s BS. Their conversation is interrupted by Frenchie coming in and spouting more paranoia about circles and threats. Alyssa finds it hard to believe that Christian is talking game with anyone because he’s so quiet. Frenchie looks sad. They discuss the origin of the romance rumor: Apparently someone saw Alyssa look at Christian once.

They all agree that either Alyssa or Ky has to come off the block so DerekX can go up, because he is a problem that must be removed. 

Frenchie leaves. Xavier teases Alyssa about the showmance: He says they were all at the competition and Christian gave her the googly eyes. “And then you gave him the look.” Alyssa: “The look? Oh my god.” Xavier assures her it was very obvious to everyone, as she laughs.

• Love 2

Whitney tells Brent she plans to take notes about competition winners on toilet paper squares, using ketchup for ink. He is not sure that is legal, but she assures him it’s fine— they are only prohibited from using writing implements.

• LOL 2

This phantom showmance between Alyssa and Christian is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the feeds. 

Frenchie: I thought you and Christian were showmancing it up.

Alyssa: IT'S DAY 3!!! YOU THINK WE'RE GOING TO BE MACKING LIPS?

Officially one of the funniest moments on the feeds.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Whitney tells Brent she plans to take notes about competition winners on toilet paper squares, using ketchup for ink. He is not sure that is legal, but she assures him it’s fine— they are only prohibited from using writing implements.

She talked about this on night one apparently she tested it in sequester lol. 

The Butchers decide to invite Whitney, Alyssa and Brent into their Slaughterhouse. They all meet in the HoH room and solidify the alliance with a secret handshake: chopping motion of hand against forearm. 

After the other Butchers have left, Frenchie tells the new pledges that Ky was unsure about Whitney’s nomination. Way to instill harmony, Coach! 

• LOL 5

Brent is confused about being in alliance with Christian, who hates him and whom Frenchie hates (supposebly). Frenchie assures him all is cool. He says he had a talk with Christian wherein both realized it was crazy to go after each other, being likeminded strong alpha males.

Frenchie chuckles about all the anti-meathead interviews he gave pre-game. It seems so hilarious now.

• LOL 3

They are all concerned about Travis somehow winning veto, and how to keep that from happening. Travis has already told Frenchie he is not prepared to toe the party line. The others believe that if he wins it, he won’t use it.

Ky is worried about talking to Travis tomorrow and what he should say about the veto comp.  Frenchie tells him not to worry, he’ll have a speech prepped for him by morning.

Whitney asks about Brent’s tattoo. It was for an ex-girlfriend, his first love. He hopes that one day he can learn to love again.

Whitney thinks Brent and Frenchie have a sweet bromance going. They better not get caught giving each other the look.

• LOL 4

Speaking one-on-one, Whitney and Brent admit they are both concerned about being in an alliance with Christian. Brent thinks he may go rogue. They’re not so sure about Ky, either. Brent points out a small crack can destroy an alliance, quickly. 

Whitney, Brent, Hannah and DerekX are in the lounge. Derek says he expected to go on the block this week. When his name came up, he was planning to stand up and make it look like he had a secret advantage, which he would then reveal was nothing but “the power of… stupid!” They all find this hilarious. (They may still get the chance to see it.)

They wonder if there is anything like AFP this year. Derek jokes that maybe he could win America’s Favorite Reject.

• LOL 3

Brent encounters Derek F in the kitchen. They both admit they have reservations about the alliance, especially the Christian part, but they will ride it out as long as they can. Derek is making a bowl of food. “I thought you were going to brush your teeth”, Brent says. “Oh, I already did that”, Derek says, as he takes a bite of food.  My mother would be horrified.

Ok, so my short break turned out to be an all night break. But I don't regret it; these people (Frenchie) exhausted me yesterday.

Don't love that Brent threw out Claire's name as a possible replacement nom since the veto is probably being used. Hopefully, Frenchie ignores him. But I also don't want to see Derex go yet, despite the fact that he's messing up by not fighting for his game. I just hate that Frenchie pinned all the bad stuff on him; he doesn't deserve that. 

Best case is still Travis going up and out. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Derek says he expected to go on the block this week. When his name came up, he was planning to stand up and make it look like he had a secret advantage, which he would then reveal was nothing but “the power of… stupid!”

Oh no, I'm falling for Derex. Dammit!

I like every possible evictee for this week (Alyssa, Ky, Derex, Claire) so that sucks. Fucking Frenchie!

Oh also, we're on bubbles so that's odd. It's not even 7 am there yet. Maybe a long veto comp today and they wanna get started early.

• Love 2

🤢

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh also, we're on bubbles so that's odd. It's not even 7 am there yet. Maybe a long veto comp today and they wanna get started early.

BTW this was for Covid tests. They’re going to be doing them Tuesday nights now though. We got to hear a bit of Production talking to them about it because I guess they forgot to go to bubbles for a bit lol.

12 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Yes! When I first saw Brent, I googled a picture of David to show my husband. 

All I can see when I look at Brent is a young Joe Gatto from Impractical Jokers.  I need to go check out David’s picture now…

• LOL 1
On 7/9/2021 at 2:11 AM, PhoneCop said:

I'm so disappointed that in all these years, I never coined this phrase.

I have to question my Ravenclaw credentials when yet again I'm tuning in for another season of the Stanford Prison Experiment Big Brother, only to watch a promising start go sideways in the first 24 hours. 

I always used to get Ravenclaw whenever I do a sorting quiz -- and once in the middle of the night I started second-guessing my answers on a quiz, which is "That's So Raven(claw)" of me. But now that Rowling's leading the transphobia parade, everything HP is ruined for me. Obviously, YMMV on that, but I'll be curious to see if the subject comes up on the feeds.

• Love 4

Tiffany, Claire, Britini, and Azah (who wasn’t present lol) just formed an alliance. They’re thinking about names. Some suggestions were slick sisters, troublemakers, and sirens. So, what’s the over/under on Britini telling someone about this?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tiffany, Claire, Britini, and Azah (who wasn’t present lol) just formed an alliance. They’re thinking about names. Some suggestions were slick sisters, troublemakers, and sirens. So, what’s the over/under on Britini telling someone about this?

The odds would be off the board, I'm afraid.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If this alliance can actually be kept quiet until the very end of this week, then it'll beat any other record for women's alliances on a regular BBUS season so....I'd be impressed.

I'd be down for The Sirens, but swap Britini for Hannah.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

If this alliance can actually be kept quiet until the very end of this week, then it'll beat any other record for women's alliances on a regular BBUS season so....I'd be impressed.

I'd be down for The Sirens, but swap Britini for Hannah.

I was thinking about swapping Britini for Alyssa based on the shade and snap she was dishing out to Frenchie last night after noms.

• Love 4
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Just swap out Britni for a goldfish. Anything.

But yes, either Alyssa or Hannah (OR BOTH!) would be awesome, too. 

Not anything.  Sarah Beth would not be an acceptable replacement.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Not anything.  Sarah Beth would not be an acceptable replacement.

The other person most likely to rat out the alliance WOULD be Sarah Beth to Kyland so, yeah, big fat no on Sarah Beth too.

• Love 1

Sarah Beth already told Ky that Tiffany came to her with a girls alliance. She needs to go lol.

Welp.

Apparently there were only 6 chips in the veto bag. Grodner is so shady.

And now we have animals. Early veto. I’m afraid it’s gonna be a long one.