Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently there were only 6 chips in the veto bag. Grodner is so shady.

Apparently, the unsafe people are the only ones who were eligible to play veto. Don't know how true that is.

• Useful 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Where did that come from?

Reddit. I read it on Reddit, but it doesn't make as much sense. Frenchie is playing, but Azah, Derek and Britini are safe. Xavier and Christian are safe. Kyland and Alyssa are playing.

So the eligible people to play are Whitney, Brent, Hannah, Derek X, Sarah Beth, Tiffany, Travis, and Claire. Unless the team captains are ineligible to play, which would THEN add up to six chips. 

• Love 1

DereX and Alyssa are having a nice conversation in the gym. It's a real shame that one of them is likely to leave this week, because seeing Derex starting to make connections outside of Travis and Kyland is a good thing for him, and this conversation with Alyssa is really good. I'm enjoying it.

• Love 1

BB with new HG is the best. We (I) don’t ever need returnees. It’s so hysterical seeing people fall apart by Day 3. Frenchie had potential but then totally fell apart in 24 hours. Fun times.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

BB with new HG is the best. We (I) don’t ever need returnees. It’s so hysterical seeing people fall apart by Day 3. Frenchie had potential but then totally fell apart in 24 hours. Fun times.

Ay-fucking-men.

I mean, whatever, one or two returnees with no special powers isn't a big deal to me. It's when there's a bunch of them and/or they're given special powers that piss me off.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tiffany, Travis and Derex are playing in the veto.

Frenchie’s worst fear. (At least the latter two.) Adding to his many convoluted talks about who’s going to throw to who, who’s going to take a dive, and who’s going to play extra super hard, he now has to decide who’s going to trip Derex and who’s going to throw a bag over Travis’s head and lock him in the bathroom. It’s hard being a mastermind.

• LOL 6

I just hope the veto is used and then the plan Brent got Frenchie on board for of getting rid of Travis happens. But there's too many days left for Frenchie to change his mind 500 times. Plus, no doubt Travis will win veto because it's what Grodner wants.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just hope the veto is used and then the plan Brent got Frenchie on board for of getting rid of Travis happens. But there's too many days left for Frenchie to change his mind 500 times. Plus, no doubt Travis will win veto because it's what Grodner wants.

It's gonna be one of the HoHs where the last person who talks to Frenchie decides how the week goes.

• Love 3
(edited)
58 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's gonna be one of the HoHs where the last person who talks to Frenchie decides how the week goes.

The first night Xavier said to Alyssa whomever talks to Frenchie last will get in his head. Too bad Alyssa didn't listen.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

IMO it’ll either be Derex uses it on Ky and then Claire goes up and out or Derex doesn’t use it and Ky goes. Or we get a miracle and Derex uses it on Ky and Travis goes up and out. We aren’t allowed to have nice things though.

• Love 3
(edited)

Frenchie's surrounded by a harem of women (Claire, Alyssa, Sarah Beth, Britini). And to make him greatest dream even dreamier, Christian is tucked in the corner there for the bro fantasy. The only thing that could make this better would be feathers from the pillow fight floating in the air and people wearing lingerie. Possibly Christian - he'd look cute in a black lace teddy.

ETA: Is it because I use BBViewer or did they really change the configuration of the feeds this year - it used to be vertical instead of horizontal in quad view, right? It keeps tripping me out.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I really don't know if Brent's gaslighting of Derex is master gameplay or I should be worried....

I'd be more worried. I'm starting to believe that Brent's so-called charming personality that got Frenchie to flip on his original plan after one conversation was less about Brent being convincing and more about Frenchie being a complete dumbass. 

Now, Brent's somewhat charming, but he's also condescending and a bit too brutally honest and rude. His behaviour with Derex is awfully familiar...we should know because we've seen these tactics in previous seasons on the so-called "weaker" houseguests, in order for them to do their biding.

Now, the good thing is that Derex seems to at least notice a bit of it, which bodes well for him to not be fooled by Brent demanding he does what Frenchie says without asking questions first.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Now, Brent's somewhat charming, but he's also condescending and a bit too brutally honest and rude. His behaviour with Derex is awfully familiar...we should know because we've seen these tactics in previous seasons on the so-called "weaker" houseguests, in order for them to do their biding.

Brent wouldn't happen to be related to a certain Big Brother family who were bred for this, would he?

• LOL 4

Most seasons I'm very happy without the feeds, coming to this thread and to Hamsterwatch for the rundown of what I've missed, with a bit of Taran thrown in. But this season I'm feeling left out, like I'm missing SO MUCH! There's just no way the show can air a fraction of this messiness. I hope they try though. 

• Love 6

I really hope tomorrow night’s show has a montage of Frenchie forming the Slaughterhouse/Butchers alliance with pretty much the entire house. If not, what are they even doing?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

Oh, and by the way.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MY man Derek X won the veto!!! He'll probably do something stupid like not using it, but at least he's safe, and Frenchie can't do his stupid backdoor catch the big fish bullshit, and that's all I care about at this moment.  

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 2
(edited)

With the thin hair and the red bandana and being small and slim, every time I see Alyssa on the feeds, I keep thinking "Wow, BB19's Jessica sure is tan."

Tpaze2G.png

Alyssa: "Big Brother was on my vision board."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2

Derek F and Azah having a strategy talk.  Derek F is one of those people who thinks they know EVERYTHING going on, and dismisses any concerns Azah might have, because he KNOWS that what she's worried about (bro alliance) is not happening, because HE is not part of it, so it does not exist.  He's a bit too full of himself.  Or he's just lying his ass off.  Either/or, I'm kind of over him right now.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

With the thin hair and the red bandana and being small and slim, every time I see Alyssa on the feeds, I keep thinking "Wow, BB19's Jessica sure is tan."

Tpaze2G.png

There is photo of the two of them and they do look alike!

At this point it might be better for Derex game not to use the veto since Travis will get put up and is one of Derex only allies.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Tpaze2G.png

Thank you! Alyssa has been reminding me of someone, but I could not place it. Yes, Jessica.  Vision board? Gah.

Derex grovels at Frenchie’s feet. He says he and his friends want to work with Frenchie, and he going to work hard to re-earn Frenchie’s trust.  Frenchie tells Derex that he has been playing too hard. (Pot/ kettle)

Derex is planning to use the veto on Kyland. Frenchie plans to ask everyone who they want to replace him, so it takes the pressure off him. He is so tired from all the pressure. He asks Derex who he would prefer to see nominated, but Derex dodges the question.

• Love 2

Tiffany is trying to build something. She is in talks with Azah and Claire. They may want to include Britini. Go women’s alliance! Just don’t invite Sarah!

Correction: Tiffany doesn’t want to limit it to just women. She thinks Christian may be good to include?

She also thinks Frenchie is being shortsighted in assuming a guy will win next week’s HoH. There are a lot of athletic women in the house, she points out. Why can’t they take control?

Britini is in the room now. She’s down with it. They are proposing names. Kingslayers? Dragonslayers? Sirens? 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Tiffany is trying to build something. She is in talks with Azah and Claire. They may want to include Britini. Go women’s alliance! Just don’t invite Sarah!

Correction: Tiffany doesn’t want to limit it to just women. She thinks Christian may be good to include?

She also thinks Frenchie is being shortsighted in assuming a guy will win next week’s HoH. There are a lot of athletic women in the house, she points out. Why can’t they take control?

Britini is in the room now. She’s down with it. They are proposing names. Kingslayers? Dragonslayers? Sirens? 

Ugh. Britni is just as bad as Sarah Beth.....

• Love 1
(edited)

If you have a migraine and are waiting for meds to kick in, I highly recommend listening to Frenchie drone on and one about his nomination choices and game play and blah blah - whatever, it's kinda soothing and just white noise. Also he hasn't shut up in about 45 minutes so it's long exposure. The weird buzz during the FISH screen kinda ruins it, though.

Derex has been stuck in there with him for that 45 minutes, though. BLINK TWICE AT THE CAMERA IF YOU NEED HELP.
VfSmElk.png

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 11

So you’re getting the obnoxious bubble buzz, too? I thought my earphones were crapping out.

Frenchie is trying hard to stroke Derex’s ego. “You’re so funny!” He can protect him! Also, it would be a bad idea to keep Kyland because nobody can beat him in the end…

Frenchie is also doing a lot of talk about Friendship and it’s starting to give me hives. Stop that now. 

• Love 3

Derex is vacantly staring at the floor and nodding occasionally. He looks like a animal right before they've decided to chew off their own foot to get out of the trap.

1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

So you’re getting the obnoxious bubble buzz, too? I thought my earphones were crapping out.

It's been happening most of the day. I'd almost rather the Turn It Up song. Bring back the Scottish countryside castle tours.

• Love 2
(edited)

I officially feel like I'm playing in an endurance comp. Who can outlast Frenchie: us, Derex, or Production?

Edit: Azah with the save! In five minutes. When Frenchie is done. Maybe. He's still talking so.

Oh and Derex is now a member of The Slaughterhouse, version 346.1.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

So remember how Frenchie was going to talk to everyone in the house and ask who they wanted as a replacement nom? 

Well, he’s apparently been doing just that, while simultaneously droning on and on to poor Derex. What a multitasker. 

He tells Derex that everyone has told him they want Travis out. Second choice? Derex. But if Derex is loyal to Frenchie, and displays his true forthright character, Frenchie will make sure his time from now on is nothing but joyful! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I found a brief respite: Whitney talking to Claire. But Whitney is talking about how great it is that Derex learned his lesson, and now he’s on getting some helpful coaching from Frenchie. What a lucky guy! 

FFS. I’d rather listen to Frenchie.

• LOL 2

Frenchie, who has 97 versions of The Slaughterhouse, 52 variations of The Butchers, and a lot of FRIENDSHIP!, to Derex, who he invited into The Slaughterhouse: "Week one is too early for alliances. Maybe even going into week 2..."

• LOL 2

I'm not a feed-watcher, but I do appreciate being able to read this thread. 

WHenever I see a post about "Frenchie"   have to remind myself that it's that skinny farmer fella.  To me, "Frenchie"  is the plus-size American Idol singer from many years ago, who was kicked off the show when it was discovered that she had posed topless for a website.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3