Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Whitney grew up as a mormon.

I completely misread this as "grew up a moron."  While not entirely surprised, I thought she was being a little harsh on herself.

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

FRENCHIE HAS A DAUGHTER!

Can we get a birthdate for little Robyn?  We have to know when we can be outraged when people do bad things on that date.

Apologies to @Lamb18, I commented before finishing reading and didn't mean to repeat your sentiment.

Edited by leocadia
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I think Frenchie is such a superfan that he wants to pack as much classic BB schtick in as he can before he goes.  So of course he wants to do a backdoor with his HOH--he might not get another chance.

He is probably a big enough fan to realize he's not a dudebro, so he's not likely to go all the way.  Except, if he'd just slow his roll, he might realize this is slightly different from the usual cast and a non-dudebro might actually have a shot.  Especially a non-dudebro who was cast as the second-coming of the last non-dudebro who was so beloved of the viewers and feedsters alike:  Donnie.

My best hope is that Brent turns into a schmoozier Brett, and we will get our "ANAL LICE" moment with him which will redeem him in our eyes.

• Love 4
(edited)

From what Tiffani and Travis are saying, they haven't done the comp yet? Tiffani says she hopes she can watch the comp and thinks it will be in the room the Safety comp was in last year.

Edited by Lamb18

Christian and Kyland are definitely playing.

Third player might be Hannah?

Tiffany/Travis talking about teaming up with Jokers or Kings. They were talking about the Have Not team. Travis, no shit, thinks Christian and Alyssa will have sway in the house (lmao). Tiffany said she likes Christian (please be lying) and how Sarah Beth is a wild card but she's looking for people to work with. Xavier mentioned as a good ally as well.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Tiffany/Travis talking about teaming up with Jokers or Kings. They were talking about the Have Not team. Travis, no shit, thinks Christian and Alyssa will have sway in the house (lmao).

Oh, I thought Travis said that he thought Alyssa had sway over Christian which made me snort laugh. Of course she does, she has a vagina and is pretty.

• LOL 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Brent/Whitney shit talking Christian in the bathroom.

It's only Day 2 and this sentence sparks so much joy.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Jokers seems to think that the picks for the wildcard comp happened and that they were Kyland, Christian, and possibly Hannah.

The picks did happen. Tiffany was talking about Christian and Kyland being in the comp, and she did mention Hannah, so I assume she's the third player.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I love Hannah, but at the same time, when I saw her say she was going to hide that she was smart, I thought, "Oh come the fuck on, Hannah, there's no way that's going to last even a day" and sure enough, everyone knows she's super smart right away. You really can't hide shit like that.

Things you can hide - stupid shit no one cares about, like that you're a nurse instead of a schoolteacher.

Things you can't hide - your general overall intelligence.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Prayer circle for Hannah. Fuck Britini.

Someone used to have an icon for this. It was a circle of dogs looking up at a ball.

• Love 1

Frenchie threw Christian utb and told Brent that Christian told him that Brent would be a threat to him. I don't know if this is even true but Frenchie threw it out there and now Brent is super against Christian and, by association, Travis. He told Whitney he doesn't want anything to do with them.

I want Christian to win the wild card comp. I just like when there's chaos and people not getting what they want. Plus, I assume Travis would become the new target and he's boring so that's fine.

I also need people to realize Frenchie's dumb ass made an alliance with the same name with every person in the house.

Also, Christian and Brent should have an argument over Frenchie throwing Christian utb to Brent.

I WANT DRAMA!

But none of this will happen lol.

• Love 6

Heh. 
Dragging Dani's game will never get old. She will forever be the BB equivalent of the NBA hot draft pick who turns out to be the huge bust and is playing for Shanghai within a few years.
Dani is the Greg Oden of BB.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

I'm assuming the delay is because Mr. Ballerina Pole needed Production to read him the instructions very very slowly a couple of times before they could begin. Possibly there were some visual aids. Everyone loves a good visual aid.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Things you can hide - stupid shit no one cares about, like that you're a nurse instead of a schoolteacher.

Things you can't hide - your general overall intelligence.

I think Shelby from BBOTT may be the exception to this rule.  Her enemies couldn't stop talking about how dumb she was, and even her own allies were shocked when she revealed that she had actually completed law school and passed the bar.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

I think Shelby from BBOTT may be the exception to this rule.  Her enemies couldn't stop talking about how dumb she was, and even her own allies were shocked when she revealed that she had actually completed law school and passed the bar.

Shelby is also an exception to the rule by way of being one of the few truly great things recent BB has given us ❤️

• Love 5

And this is why I was not happy about an extra competition. The feeds have been off for hours! The beginning of the season is the best - figuring out alliances, allegiances, feeling everyone out as they feel each other out. I want to see THAT, not some lame comp which sounds like it won’t even really matter, but just gets shoved in an episode as “content”.

• Love 7
(edited)

Well we got to watch a kitten learn how to use the litter box.

I thought there was an episode tonight but I guess the next one is Sunday. 

Edited by Lamb18
(edited)

There’s a rumor on Twitter that one of the houseguests has been removed, I’ve read that it was Britini. I feel like these rumors start every time the feeds are down for an extended period, so I’m taking it with a grain of salt.

Edited by HelpMeRondah
Forgot half the sentence
7 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Yeah? Does he want to braid his hair and play Girl Talk while eating ice cream sundaes?

Nah, not Girl Talk.  All the good sleepovers include a rousing game of Mystery Date.  I do shudder at what they'll put in the freezer from the first one to fall asleep. 

• LOL 2
(edited)

Fuck me.  Frenchie bonded with Brent and has now turned his sights upon another dude he hasn't connected with, and it's one of my faves - Derek X!  Although it's Frenchie, if he tells Ky, I think Ky and Derek X are pretty close and Ky can tell him to just go up to the HOH and have a long, honest, deep, personal conversation with Frenchie and all of a sudden Derek X is a wonderful human being and Frenchie would never think to put him up.  Y'all - I think Frenchie likes this decision of his a LOT, and we're going to hear about 58 different scenarios before noms are actually made.

At least I hope.  I don't want to lose Derek X so soon!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 6

Frenchie is telling Derek F and Tiffany that they have to go solidify their alliance and then figure out pawns.

Frenchie has turned from Saviour to Clown in 24 hours if he's planning to backdoor Derek X.

• Love 1

I don't like Derek X because he gives me massive frat boy vibes but like I would rather one of the white boys go home lol. What happened to "I won't send home a POC!" huh Frenchie? 

4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I think Ky and Derek X are pretty close and Ky can tell him to just go up to the HOH and have a long, honest, deep, personal conversation with Frenchie and all of a sudden Derek X is a wonderful human being and Frenchie would never think to put him up. 

Kyland threw Derek X utb to Frenchie earlier so I'm not sure he'd really put in any work to save him.

Also, I figured out that Christian reminds me of Victor. It was driving me nuts because I couldn't figure it out. He sounds exactly like him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Frenchie's game: I want to go after a dudebro and not a woman or POC.

HG: Great! How about ___?

Frenchie: Can't. Have a F2 with him.

HG: How about _____?

Frenchie: Can't. He touched my soul. How about DerekX?

HG: Cool. Let's make a F2.

Frenchie: Yay!

• LOL 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kyland threw Derek X utb to Frenchie earlier so I'm not sure he'd really put in any work to save him.

Well hell.  I was sort of listing to their HOH conversation today and thought Ky tried a few times to stick up for Derek X, but it very well could've been the OTHER Derek.  Boo.

From the brief time of watching him on the feeds, I haven't really gotten Frat fibes from Derek X, but mostly I really, really, really wanted to lose one of the typical DudeBros week one.  I feel this week is going to turn into a complete clusterfuck.  

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 3
(edited)

Christian wants Frenchie to know that he and Travis are not "boys".  He says everyone thinks that they are but they're not.  He says it's really Travis and Derek X. 

Edited by zorak
Travis not Tyler
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Well hell.  I was sort of listing to their HOH conversation today and thought Ky tried a few times to stick up for Derek X, but it very well could've been the OTHER Derek.  Boo.

From the brief time of watching him on the feeds, I haven't really gotten Frat fibes from Derek X, but mostly I really, really, really wanted to lose one of the typical DudeBros week one.  I feel this week is going to turn into a complete clusterfuck.  

Ky also threw him under the bus by telling Frenchie he was anti-Whitney and was with the guys. 

I mean, no way does Frenchie make the jury, right?  It's day two, he hasn't even MADE noms, and he's feeling like he's the damn Godfather right now.  No way does this work after he loses his power, right?  Because I seriously can't with him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Frenchie is talking to the camera.  Says he sees everything but keeps it here (points to head) and not here (points to mouth).

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Love 3

Frenchie just imparted these profound words of wisdom to Tiffany:  Information is key.

He also mentioned the whole keeping it in his head versus spilling it out his mouth thing to her.

• LOL 2