Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Just now, karriemom said:

How long before Frenchie starts a whole new alliance with this group?

I don't know if anyone has used the name The Butchers before. That might be a good name for this group.

1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

When I first saw Alyssa on the premiere, I figured she was just gonna be the pretty swimsuit gal. But then she said she wears her emotions on her face and I felt that. If she goes, I'm gonna be pissed.

Apparently she's applied for Big Brother five times.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I don't know if anyone has used the name The Butchers before. That might be a good name for this group.

Apparently she's applied for Big Brother five times.

She also has met a bunch of houseguests and asked them for casting advice. 

I might be going against the grain I like Christian more than Brent. 

• Love 1

Does anyone know if Alison Grodner is still in charge of this thing? Considering that Frenchie originally wanted to go after the Dude Bros, I can easily see Grodner talking him out of it in the diary room, because those are her faves.

Just now, iMonrey said:

Does anyone know if Alison Grodner is still in charge of this thing? Considering that Frenchie originally wanted to go after the Dude Bros, I can easily see Grodner talking him out of it in the diary room, because those are her faves.

Yes she is still in charge. It seemed like in her pre game interviews she didn't want a predictable season like last year so maybe. 

Thank god for day one feeds. If this was a normal season we wouldn't have seen any of this.

• Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Thank god for day one feeds. If this was a normal season we wouldn't have seen any of this.

Agreed. Usually by the time we get the feeds, alliances are close to fully formed. Us watching all this shit go down in real time has been amazing! And no, last year doesn’t count since the alliances were formed months in advance.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 5

Derek Fs face during this whole thing makes me die to hear his diary room.

I need to get this straight. So Frenchie can have whole pow wows and alliance talks with everyone but two people on the same team can't?

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

Alyssa: "It's just nuts that people think we (meaning her and Christian) are like this close. No offense Christian but ..."

That was cracking me up. I can't root against Alyssa now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Then Claire goes up though.

I need Alyssa safe and I need Frenchie having the panic poops over what he's doing to do. I'm sorry, Claire, I may have to sacrifice you to the great chaotic good in my head canon.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I need Alyssa safe and I need Frenchie having the panic poops over what he's doing to do. I'm sorry, Claire, I may have to sacrifice you to the great chaotic good in my head canon.

I feel like Claire could be Frenchie like though and I need this kind of unhinged energy so I don't want her gone. But I also don't want Kyland, Alyssa, or Derek X gone. I'd settle for Derek X though.

• Love 2

Derex is the puppet master mastermind. But Christian is the bigger fish and Kyland is a guppy and Frenchie would like to see Alyssa's boobs, please. I think that about sums it all up.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, keke23 said:

I love that Alyssa doesn't back down from speaking her mind . She has to stay.

Alyssa is the easter egg of the season. I did not expect her to be so good with both the shade and the outrage. 

Her telling Christian "I can't believe people think we're this close. No offense" was gold. As was her screaming "IT'S DAY 3!!!! What did you think that we're macking lips?" when Frenchie informed her that she was in a showmance with Christian.

• Love 2

It's sad that Derex is the scapegoat because all of the problems come from Frenchie himself and he needs to throw him under the bus to save face.

But man, I really want Alyssa to stay because her Revenge of the Frenchie is going to be GLORIOUS.

• Love 7
(edited)

Lol Alyssa is pointing out all the time she has spent with the other guys is probably not the best move in front of Frenchie.

Kyland also thought her and Christian were close. 

Alyssa said she would give Frenchie a massage to calm down so maybe Frenchie will feel included. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Ha! Frenchie thinks Brent will use the veto if Frenchie asks him too. 

Alyssa wants a meeting with her, Frenchie, Kyland and The Problem (Derex)

The last thing that would be good for Alyssa is to have Derex come in and talk his way out of this.

Frenchie tells Kyland and Alyssa that he is 1000% sure that Brent will use the veto. So now Brent will join the meeting. 

Frenchie decides to bring in Christian and Whitney instead and asks them if they'll use the veto.

Christian "I hate your nominations so I will use the veto"

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Frenchie keeps saying he doesn't care what the fans think. He totally does though. 

Few HGs have ever cared MORE about what the fans think than Frenchie. Deflection, thy name if Frenchie. 

• Love 8

Frenchie is what happens when someone learns all the buzzwords like "allyship" and "diversity" without having any life experiences to know what this actually means in real time. He probably thinks referencing MLK's speech is a neat touch but really it just shows how out of touch he is that he'd reference MLK and then throw up two POC on the block.

• Love 8

Ok, I watched hours of this HOH mess. I'm taking a break. I can only do so much of Frenchie's gaslighting and team dynamics. If something interesting happens, post it here and I'll rush right back.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Frenchie is what happens when someone learns all the buzzwords like "allyship" and "diversity" without having any life experiences to know what this actually means in real time. He probably thinks referencing MLK's speech is a neat touch but really it just shows how out of touch he is that he'd reference MLK and then throw up two POC on the block.

I was thinking he took the mandatory diversity training at work but skipped right to the test and didn't read all the material. He's definitely fake woke.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

On top of that, he's a superfan who is not only super-aware of how he could be perceived, but also desperately wants to partake of all the "cool" BB shit and therefore wants to "Backdoor" a "Showmance" but totally does NOT have "HOH-itis" and and really, really wanted to make an super-cool alliance, with super-cool double names, so he did it 18 TIMES!! And now that people are no longer just being "Yes, HOH, whatever you say, HOH", he has fuck-all idea what to actually do. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2