Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Kyland is the new HOH.

Why did I think this was going to be an hours on end HOH?! I guess Ky is going to vote out the ladies and stick with the guys. Simply tragic. Big D in the Final is basically next. Ugh!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No. Please no. I'm so sorry I put that out in the universe. I take it back. Please?

I’m sorry. I was under duress. Big D is now crying and said he almost had it. Oh, please!

• LOL 6
23 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Why did I think this was going to be an hours on end HOH?! I guess Ky is going to vote out the ladies and stick with the guys. Simply tragic. Big D in the Final is basically next. Ugh!

Potential upside to this: Ky has been strategizing with Tiffany to get out X and Deref. I am not at all convinced iOS his sincerity in this, but it’s possible he could see the advantage of getting X out and creating an easier path for himself to F2.

Or, he could get all Ky about it and be like, strongest competitor, honorable fight to the finish, blah blah bullshit.

22 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Oh no. More HR meetings incoming ...

Aaand a definite downside. Break out the Chex Mix!

17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I've never even been in an HR meeting ever and I feel like I've had enough this season to have filled my lifetime HR meeting punch card and I'm ready to redeem it for my free medium coffee.

Take a danish too, you’ll need it.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 3

F6 giddiness abounds.

X notes that the only faces in color (on the wall) are the black faces. 

Azah says the last time a black person survived the double was S13. She says despite her misgivings and how hard it was at times, it was all worth it. Deref had no misgivings.

Deref can’t stop talking about how he ALMOST won the comp. (Sounds like Azah was also very close.)

They all want to be a fly on the wall in the jury house. They’re wondering if they’ve figured it out yet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Ky monologuing: (sigh. Here we go…)

His goodbye messages: He wanted to honor his commitment to the CO while discreetly letting people know what was going on.

His next goal: He wants to go to the final and sit next to the strongest player, ideally X. “We’ll see if he wins this next veto”. (Sounds like a test of X’s fitness?)

About X: Seems like he has been playing a straightforward game, but is he about to become a Dan and start playing a snakey game? 

Juror votes he can count on: Britini, DX, Claire, SB, Tiff. He just needs Deref.

———

And FFS, he’s already starting the HR meetings, and he doesn’t even have his HoH room yet. First victim, Azah.

• LOL 2
50 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Ky could have one helluva future in politics, if he so chose; he can talk forever  without saying a damn thang.

In all honesty, Derek F is gross and all, but man, I think I'd rather have Kyland out before him, just to shut him the fuck up and save us from seeing that dude give a Final 2 speech. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

The theme of Ky’s HoH week is Transparency. He is going to be transparent with his subjects. He wants them to be transparent with him. He is going to say “transparent” at least five times in every conversation.

The Stomp the Women train is in full motion. All aboard! First stop, Tiffany and Chaddah Junction.

Deref is despondent over his comp loss. He was sooo close. There will never be a comp better suited to him than this. What is he doooing here? How will he ever convince anyone to give him the monnney? Why can’t he win something, just onnnce? (Dye his hair blonde, put a little nasal in that whine, and he could be a dead ringer for Franzel.)

• LOL 8

Azah is reminiscing about the time the Committee was revealed to Da’vonne when she got evicted. 

Tiffany is shocked. She didn’t think that was allowed!

X thinks there’s no way the CO will be revealed until one of them gets to jury.

Ky is fascinated by the whole idea.

• LOL 3
48 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

The theme of Ky’s HoH week is Transparency. He is going to be transparent with his subjects. He wants them to be transparent with him. He is going to say “transparent” at least five times in every conversation.

They fought and sacrificed and made it to F6 for this? Whoever nailed him as Colin Robinson from WWDITS couldn't have been more right. You can see the other HGs wilt as he drones on and on. 

By dawn, they'll all be lifeless forms and he'll be glowing with life and energy. And still talking. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

Whoever nailed him as Colin Robinson from WWDITS couldn't have been more right.

Heh. That was me. Only I’m not sure Ky is even mesmerizing enough to be a good energy vampire. Now, if they can trade the rest of them out for Laszlo, Nadja, Nandor and Guillermo, maybe we’ll have a show.

(I’m just feeling salty because they were just trash talking Claire. All of them. Including Tiffany. Self congratulation has turned into hubris for the moment, and I am not enjoying this side of the CO.)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Heh. That was me. Only I’m not sure Ky is even mesmerizing enough to be a good energy vampire. Now, if they can trade the rest of them out for Laszlo, Nadja, Nandor and Guillermo, maybe we’ll have a show.

Isn't the point of being an energy vampire that you're NOT mesmerizing? You're just desperately boring. Ky's cute appearance is misleading. Picture him as small drab man in glasses and his true power will emerge. 😁

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

I’m just feeling salty because they were just trash talking Claire. All of them. Including Tiffany. Self congratulation has turned into hubris for the moment, and I am not enjoying this side of the CO.)

Well that's unpleasant. I have to remind myself that the F6 have been prisoners in a hermetically sealed environment for weeks. They're all a little bit insane, and it's only going to go downhill from here. Let's hope they can hold onto their decency and senses of humour, although I sense X has a cutthroat side that is only now going to emerge. 

I want to keep liking them all, so I don't want it to go all Lord of the Flies in there. 

• Love 4

Yeah. I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that they’re just releasing some stress. There was a lot of bonding tonight, and a lot of good humor. But there was also a mean streak when they started talking about some evictees, especially Claire and Alyssa, and laughing at how clueless and pathetic they were. I had to turn it off because they were making me not like them, and I still want to like them. (Or at least the ones I liked before.) 

I still think the Cookout was awesome, I’m still glad they completed their mission, and I hope they put this vicious streak to good use by turning on each other hard. Especially Deref and Ky.

• Love 4

Good morning! I haven't been able to watch feeds during the day for a while and next week will be spotty too. Anyhow here's the camera placement:

Camera 1 shows the Joker bedroom. We see Derek in Britini's bed, someone in the middle who looks like Kyland but it can't be because he's upstairs. The third bed is empty but it's Azah's bed although it looked like Hannah was in it earlier.

Camera 2 shows another angle of the Joker room and there is the illuminates coffin bed with pillows and a duvet strewn all over it. Azah is back in her bed and I still can't tell who is in the middle bed. It's either Hannah or Tiffani as Kyland's upstairs and this person has hair on her head so it's not Xavier.

Camera 3 shows Kyland alone in bed in the HOH room. I don't see a jackass apron hanging around. Camera 4 shows the same thing except now we can see Kyland's shows lying neatly side by side on the floor, with dark socks draped over them. Doesn't Kyland like to wear black socks with his sneakers or sandals? A totally HR thing. Reminds me of 50-60 years ago of my dad mowing the lawn in wingtips and black socks.

• LOL 3

BB Chat is saying that Tiffani and Azah had a fight last night because Tiffani moved her stuff into a closet that Azah had been using all season. Tiffani better rethink her actions because this is the type of thing that will lose her a vote if she gets to final 2. I hope she didn't toss Azah's nice dresses around.

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Reminds me of 50-60 years ago of my dad mowing the lawn in wingtips and black socks.

About the same time, Dad always wore steel-toed safety shoes and later I had to do the same, no matter how hot it was.  😎

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Ellee said:

Was it just me?  X seemed to be faking his emotions when it came to Alyssa leaving.  

100%. He's so fake. He really has fully become Derrick imo. And, as if it wasn't already obvious, he's totally going to win. Sigh.

At least I don't have to watch the feeds this week and I can catch up on TV.

I hope that Tiffany at least starts some blowups before she goes. Please, give me something!

• Love 5

Now is the time for an America Votes on a Veto power so one can win POV and the other can win the Veto power. Or maybe there can be two POVs to win in the comp, 1st and 2nd place finishers. After all why not? 

But, as most of you say, Growler prefers the buff athletic young men so . . .  (By the way I typed "Grodner" in the previous sentence and look at what my phone changed it to.)

I guess I don't mind Xavier or Kyland that much as winners, but if you put down the race binoculars and look at events through the gender binoculars it's the same old, same old song. Xavier and Kyland, like many men before them, assume and expect the women to obey them in game moves and to alter their own games in order to advance the men's games. Yet I don't see any of the men making moves to benefit a woman's game. If the women make moves to benefit their own games at the expense of the men's, then the women are disloyal and not good allies. I think Tiffani has been struggling with this dynamic. Anyhow that's my opinion.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also can I just say how much I love that Claire didn’t hug anyone on the way out. I wish more people would do that lol.

I agree. The "i love you's " coming moments after the "i vote to evict" ( or evote) seems so fake, I would have a hard time accepting love and friendship from someone in that situation. 

• Love 11

Tiffani and Hannah are talking in the bathroom. Kyland must be lounging around upstairs. Tiffani she says she can't beat X. Now Kyland, Xavier, Tiffani and Hannah are in the kitchen scheduling their one on ones with Kyland. Xavier is going first at 9:40. The X and Tiffani discussed their BB comic in the living room. Xavier said his will show him holding up the Cookout. Tiffani says hers will show her as a Queen, holding an Ace, King and Joker in her hand. And there is Tiffani looking in the closet formerly known as Azah's.

NEWS FLASH: Hannah's usurped the Big Blue Couch!

Xavier needs to mute his mic when eating an apple. Camera 3 for all who want to hear him chew and smack.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's really amazing how white some of these casts were compared to the earlier casts. I don't think season 12 or 14 had a black male. 

I'm bummed about Tiffany probably going home, but hopefully she can shape the narrative in the jury house.

It will be hilarious when Derek F loses unanimously since he thinks he is going to lose because he couldn't cast a sympathy vote for Alyssa. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oh fuck me. How did I get that wrong? She was the first to win against a man in F2, right? Also longest number of days lived in the house?

She's also the only woman (ever) to have 3 BB-boyfriends. 😄

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

The X and Tiffani discussed their BB comic in the living room. Xavier said his will show him holding up the Cookout. Tiffani says hers will show her as a Queen, holding an Ace, King and Joker in her hand. 

Shut up you bald bitch! I truly hate him lol.

I can’t even remember the last time I actually liked the winner. I guess technically I liked Rachel but not really in the season she won. So I haven’t truly liked the winner since BB11. And then I ended up hating her guts in BB13 anyway. Fucking hell, this shit show!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Shut up you bald bitch! I truly hate him lol.

I can’t even remember the last time I actually liked the winner. I guess technically I liked Rachel but not really in the season she won. So I haven’t truly liked the winner since BB11. And then I ended up hating her guts in BB13 anyway. Fucking hell, this shit show!

Jordan is the last winner I truly liked which is why season 11 is one of my favorite seasons. I think the only other winners I liked were Dr. Will, Jun and I remember being happy Adam won because I hated Ryan for some reason in BB9. 

I would respect X more if his vote for Kyland was because Kyland is going to be his biggest threat going forward into the end game, but no.  X's vote for Kyland was so he didn't have to vote for his crush, Alyssa.  That's just pathetic, man.

So.  Kyland is HOH.  Sigh.  I guess we can look forward to Azah and Hannah being on the block.  Or maybe Azah and Tiffany.  Or maybe Hannah and Tiffany.  But you know it will be two women.  And should one of those women happen to win Veto?  Then the third woman not already on the block will go u.  Sigh.

Please be unpredictable, Kyland.  Go for it.  Put X up, or backdoor X.  You've got a good resume, I think you've got a great chance to win if you take Tiffany or Hannah to the end. 

I'd be giving X the same advice, because I want something other than the inevitable final three of Ky and X and DerekF at the end, with either Ky or X dragging their goat to final two.   If that does happen--as much as I would hate it--I'd be rooting for DerekF to win. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I would respect X more if his vote for Kyland was because Kyland is going to be his biggest threat going forward into the end game, but no.  X's vote for Kyland was so he didn't have to vote for his crush, Alyssa.  That's just pathetic, man.

So.  Kyland is HOH.  Sigh.  I guess we can look forward to Azah and Hannah being on the block.  Or maybe Azah and Tiffany.  Or maybe Hannah and Tiffany.  But you know it will be two women.  And should one of those women happen to win Veto?  Then the third woman not already on the block will go u.  Sigh.

Please be unpredictable, Kyland.  Go for it.  Put X up, or backdoor X.  You've got a good resume, I think you've got a great chance to win if you take Tiffany or Hannah to the end. 

I'd be giving X the same advice, because I want something other than the inevitable final three of Ky and X and DerekF at the end, with either Ky or X dragging their goat to final two.   If that does happen--as much as I would hate it--I'd be rooting for DerekF to win. 

Tiffany probably beats Kyland at the end and if he knew that he would probably take Tiffany to the end. Kyland wants to go to the end with the best player because he wants to be the Cody to the Derrick and get invited back to play again (I'm not joking he said all this to the camera last night). 

• LOL 2
21 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

If that does happen--as much as I would hate it--I'd be rooting for DerekF to win.

Oh please no.  I so want one of the women to send him out.  The only reason for any of them to keep him would be how easy he'd be to beat in a F2.  

Didn't he say once that his mother pays all his bills?  That would explain a lot of the laziness and entitlement, and probably his delusions of grandeur, but not the way he talks about women.  Everything about him grates so much.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also can I just say how much I love that Claire didn’t hug anyone on the way out. I wish more people would do that lol.

Absolutely positively 100% agree.  Cody N’s stroll across the coffee table is still my #1 favorite evictee departure, but Claire’s classy exit is a pretty close 2nd.

• Love 21

Considering that Claire was the only HG to know (or care) that fans hate when they spend time doing shoutouts in the DR during live votes and only tried it once and seemed to hate it immediately, I don't think it was just because it stung a little to get voted out - I really think she was helping Production save time so that Julie didn't have to come over the speaker and remind them that "this is live television" like she usually has to. Especially because this house has indulged in some very long goodbyes at the front door.

Her 80 page BB Bible didn't help her any with the actual game but probably made Production a fan of hers.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Claire really was extremely understanding, but boy, I forgot just HOW religious Julie has gotten. It is super awkward to work, "You truly are a child of God" into conversation. 

They all get a tie-dyed hoodie from Julie's new... religious... clothing company (?) when they leave. All the pre-jurors wore them to the airport when they left. It makes me wonder if it was contractually obligated.

• Love 1

Kyland doesn’t have a chance if he takes Tiffany to the end.  I think he knows that.  I also think he thinks he can beat X.  He wants to bring a competitor to the end but one he thinks he can beat.