Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Especially because this house has indulged in some very long goodbyes at the front door.

I completely forgot till now about how she ran out so fast we almost saw them putting the chairs in place. I wonder if Murray did that? That would have been a first. 

Thanks  Brian Cronin and himela. I can't wait to watch. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

Kyland doesn’t have a chance if he takes Tiffany to the end.  I think he knows that.  I also think he thinks he can beat X.  He wants to bring a competitor to the end but one he thinks he can beat.

The funny thing is he thinks he would have DX, SB and Claire's jury votes if he brings X all of those people have told Kyland they would not vote for him if he brings X to the end. I also think he thinks he would Tiffany but I don't know if she will vote for him if he takes her out. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Alyssa said in one of her interviews that she hopes Kyland wins HOH so he annoys everyone. It's too bad we only had snarky Alyssa for week one because I like snarky Alyssa over regular Alyssa. 

Oh yeah, shit, I meant to highlight that one! That was a great line. 

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

I'm bummed about Tiffany probably going home, but hopefully she can shape the narrative in the jury house.

Oh, she will have things to say! She will be livid about Ky’s goodbye messages, but whether or not she can get others to see it as a sneaky, underhanded move will depend on how they feel about the CO. It may further position him as their ally and deserving of a win.

5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

The X and Tiffani discussed their BB comic in the living room. Xavier said his will show him holding up the Cookout.

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Shut up you bald bitch! I truly hate him lol.

Right? I’ve been trying to remember why I used to love X and I just… can’t. Too bad Zingbot already used the line about X staring at himself in the mirror all day, but I guess they could still show him kneeling transfixed over a pool of water? Because narcissism is truly his strongest quality right now. (Also: I think it was a typo, but “The X” is actually perfect. I’m pretty sure it’s how he’s going to refer to himself from here on.

15 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

Kyland doesn’t have a chance if he takes Tiffany to the end.  I think he knows that.  I also think he thinks he can beat X.  He wants to bring a competitor to the end but one he thinks he can beat.

I think you’re right about that, but I actually think he believes he can beat either X or Tiffany.

Last night, I wrote that I heard Ky monologuing about how X needs to win the veto challenge and that would prove he’s the most worthy competitor. But I think I heard that wrong. Since he’s putting up Tiff and Hannah, I think he’s waiting to see if TIFF can win veto, and thereby prove herself.

In other words, I think he wants Tiff and X to fight it out like gladiators so the most worthy victor can sit next to him, King Kyland, at the end.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

16 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

X notes that the only faces in color (on the wall) are the black faces.

Wow! The brains on this one! 

5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

The X and Tiffani discussed their BB comic in the living room. Xavier said his will show him holding up the Cookout. Tiffani says hers will show her as a Queen, holding an Ace, King and Joker in her hand. 

Wow they're both so egotistical 😂

But I like X. 🤷🏻‍♀️

21 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I think you’re right about that, but I actually think he believes he can beat either X or Tiffany.

He has an ego issue that makes him think he could beat either and then he also has a misogyny issue that a) makes him think X is the better player and b) makes him unwilling to take the chance he loses to a woman.

Since veto is most likely comics, I think X has the edge. Hannah could rock it but I think X will be faster.

Which is really gonna suck. I don't think I can watch X win comps. And I won't, because I likely won't be watching any more eps outside of the DE and finale lol.

• Love 3
On 9/7/2021 at 4:56 PM, 30 Helens said:

It would be fantastic if the cast was split evenly over racial groups, but I don’t see that happening unless it’s some kind of gimmick like Survivor’s Cook Islands season.

I would think the most logical thing to do would be to have the BB house mirror the U.S. population - which is not 1/4 Asian or Black.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I would think the most logical thing to do would be to have the BB house mirror the U.S. population - which is not 1/4 Asian or Black.

I say have it mirror the Houston population.  Now THAT would be a fantastic, diverse cast.

Yes, I always try to plug my city when I can!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Extended Claire interview (plus Goodbye Messages) https://www.instagram.com/p/CTpZSHsAoGo/

Extended Alyssa interview (but, of course, no Goodbye Messages since she went on the double). https://www.instagram.com/p/CTp0_uMhe11/

Claire really was extremely understanding, but boy, I forgot just HOW religious Julie has gotten. It is super awkward to work, "You truly are a child of God" into conversation. 

JMO but the only thing that bugs me is Julie asking Claire about her feelings while she’s still under the impression that she was Tiffany’s REAL F2 when in fact Tiff has been final 6 with cookout all along and claire was just a means to the end like the rest of the stooges sitting in the jury house…. Plus it also bugs me that Tiffany was right in there trashing Claire as soon as she was gone meanwhile there’s Claire crying and saying how Tiffany is her girl. 🙄

I wonder how claire, allysa and the others will feel when they know the WHOLE story?

I’m glad a black person will finally win this shit show but I’m not as crazy about the way CBS handled it all…. I think they did the cookout a disservice by not just addressing it full on with pride…. No need to tippy toe around.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’m glad a black person will finally win this shit show but I’m not as crazy about the way CBS handled it all…. I think they did the cookout a disservice by not just addressing it full on with pride…. No need to tippy toe around.

I totally get that approach and I would agree with that approach myself, but I think it's probably expecting too much of network television, which tends to be cowardly as shit. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I totally get that approach and I would agree with that approach myself, but I think it's probably expecting too much of network television, which tends to be cowardly as shit. 

Yes it’s probably wishful thinking on my part and you’re right CBS and Hollywood in general talks the talk but rarely walks the walk until they’re forced to do the right thing…. Harvey Weinstein anyone?

As far as a winner goes at this point I don’t know who to root for… all the people who probably deserve to win BUG ME!!!…. And the ones who don’t bug me don’t deserve to win…  it’s quite a conundrum 😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Isn't the point of being an energy vampire that you're NOT mesmerizing? You're just desperately boring. Ky's cute appearance is misleading. Picture him as small drab man in glasses and his true power will emerge. 😁

5A1E67E7-7FD8-4F0C-8EC0-2BA7FF9CA261.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I guess with the double eviction #1 done we might get jury info for next weeks 2 hour episode. They have time to fill and less people to deal with. I’m assuming that Claire & Alyssa are already there by now. The jury will probably fill them in on the Ky goodbye messages. Now, I don’t think Alyssa had any but Claire did but I didn’t see Ky’s. I would think it will be more clear to them. Obviously after next weeks double eviction the Cookout  will start showing up and they will be told of Ky’s goodbye messages. They will either be pissed or just lay it all out there…..or both. LOL!!! 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I say have it mirror the Houston population.  Now THAT would be a fantastic, diverse cast.

Heck, it's set in Los Angeles, so why not use the Los Angeles demographic and have it be 25% non-Hispanic White. :) Imagine THAT house! 

• Love 6

This is a season where an alliance, The Cookout, will have achieved their goal: a person of color will win Big Brother. Kudos to them. 

However having said that... I think it has been the most boring season ever. These HGs were all a group of seemingly very "normal" and even tempered people. So the season rolled along without any conflict: no real arguments, no big fights, no huge drama, and no vile person for us to hate.

I hated Dick and Michie. There were some epic fights in past seasons. Remember when Bayleigh went off on Tyler? 

I spent almost no time on the feeds. That was because there was nothing to see. It was a group of people, who after they formed their alliance, talked and talked and said nothing. 

This was a bland season. I hope next year BB casts some borderline crazies. As long as they are safe and not dangerous, the sideshow they bring is better television.

Edited by LoveLeigh
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Ellee said:

Was it just me?  X seemed to be faking his emotions when it came to Alyssa leaving

That was also my impression. No way to verify it, but yeah, my immediate thought when he had his head in his hands was “he’s playing this up.”

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Cody N’s stroll across the coffee table is still my #1 favorite evictee departure

Julie: “We call that a runner.” 

funny that they have a term for something that has only happened… how many times has it happened? Any besides Cody?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Hi fellow Texan! 😁

3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

No need to tippy toe around.

Or Tiffy Toe around? (Sorry.)

3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

As far as a winner goes at this point I don’t know who to root for… all the people who probably deserve to win BUG ME!!!…. And the ones who don’t bug me don’t deserve to win…  it’s quite a conundrum 😂

I feel your pain. Deref is a useless jackass, Ky has gotten on my last nerve, X may be deserving but I wouldn’t want his already overly swollen head to pop, and Tiff is currently on my shit list for making fun of Claire last night.

So, I guess my vote goes to Hannah. It appeared she tried to distance herself from the trash talk last night, and she has played a solid strategic game. (Favorite move: Convincing Alyssa she came up with the plan to nominate Claire. Second favorite move: Making Alyssa decide that her best strategy was to go on the block. Hannah really was the Alyssa Whisperer.)

If not Hannah,Azah. Which would be totally undeserved, but let’s face it, hilarious— especially for the look it would leave on X’s face.

• Love 11

Big D. STFU!
He’s still talking like he’s done something in this game. He also said he would like a hosting job after the show. Um, it would help if you did something and maybe won. It’s hysterical. He’s done NOTHING!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Extended Claire interview (plus Goodbye Messages) https://www.instagram.com/p/CTpZSHsAoGo/

I never vote for reality show stuff, but when the time comes for AFP I’m going to break my non-participation streak and vote for Claire. She’s just awesome.

Also, Julie? Kindly STFU with the religious talk. This is not your pulpit. Can we just replace her with a real Chenbot, please? Certainly the technology exists.

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Apparently, Julie found god when she found out Les was a pig. Why should we have to suffer, too? STFU Julie. 

Yeah, I'm certainly not some super-religious dude, but I don't have a problem with people who are, except for when they throw their shit into the middle of a completely unrelated discussion. Julie's religious stuff is so inappropriate. "People found out that my husband used to ask women to blow him if they wanted a show to get picked up, so now I'm so religious that I bring it into my interviews with reality show contestants." What in ever-loving WORLD, lady?

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Big D. STFU!
He’s still talking like he’s done something in this game. He also said he would like a hosting job after the show. Um, it would help if you did something and maybe won. It’s hysterical. He’s done NOTHING!

I guess he thinks hosting doesn't require any work (and probably having a lot of people around, taking care of everything for you).

• Love 2

I've mostly wandered away from BB as a whole, but I've kept up on this thread.

I'm thrilled that the CO made it to the end, less thrilled that Ky won another HOH, and I'm a little bummed that Tiffany has been trash talking, because she's been my fav from the beginning. And that X sounds kinda douchey. But I'm good with pretty much anyone winning, except Deref. 

If noms stay the same, it's definitely Tiffany going, isn't it? I think I'd have to root for Hannah to take it all then.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

I've mostly wandered away from BB as a whole, but I've kept up on this thread.

I'm thrilled that the CO made it to the end, less thrilled that Ky won another HOH, and I'm a little bummed that Tiffany has been trash talking, because she's been my fav from the beginning. And that X sounds kinda douchey. But I'm good with pretty much anyone winning, except Deref. 

If noms stay the same, it's definitely Tiffany going, isn't it? I think I'd have to root for Hannah to take it all then.

Yes. I agree if Tiffany leaves this week I am rooting for Hannah. 

• Love 3

Tiffany right now is trying to convince Azah if Xavier is in the F2, he would win and she would give him her vote.  I don’t think the latter part of her statement is true and think the only person she votes Xavier over is DF.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Apparently, Julie found god when she found out Les was a pig. Why should we have to suffer, too? STFU Julie. 

If she ever goes back to "Julie Chen" I will probably reach Nirvana myself.

I think they're playing now, right? Usually the feeds go down twice on Veto day, but they don't need to pick players at this stage of the game.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I say this as a Tiffany fan but she's kinda trash talked people since the beginning of the game, it just didn't get reported on a lot that I saw because usually she and Azah would trash talk the person who had just left or the next target, it wouldn't last for long, and there were more important conversations to follow. There were a couple of talks just after an eviction between the two of them where they would just rip into whoever and then go their separate ways until the next week when they would do it again. For a while, they really brought out the ugly in each other but only for twenty minutes a week. But Tiffany has been doing this since the beginning. And not just about Sarah Beth - it's been about Brent and Whitney and Frenchie but they weren't well liked so it kinda got a pass.

Again, still really like her, still my favourite out of who is left, but man, she can really read a person. I would have loved to see Tiffany go on a tear in the house without a Cookout alliance because I think she may have legit ended up with a (somewhat truthful) villain edit.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I say this as a Tiffany fan but she's kinda trash talked people since the beginning of the game, it just didn't get reported on a lot that I saw because usually she and Azah would trash talk the person who had just left or the next target, it wouldn't last for long, and there were more important conversations to follow. There were a couple of talks just after an eviction between the two of them where they would just rip into whoever and then go their separate ways until the next week when they would do it again. For a while, they really brought out the ugly in each other but only for twenty minutes a week. But Tiffany has been doing this since the beginning. And not just about Sarah Beth - it's been about Brent and Whitney and Frenchie but they weren't well liked so it kinda got a pass.

Again, still really like her, still my favourite out of who is left, but man, she can really read a person. I would have loved to see Tiffany go on a tear in the house without a Cookout alliance because I think she may have legit ended up with a (somewhat truthful) villain edit.

100% though her new partner seems Hannah who also wants to be a villain. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don’t hate this personally lol. 

But at this point the only thing I don’t wanna see is X winning, which is naturally what’s gonna happen.

Yeah I don't hate it because I feel like it's what deserved with Tiffany tanking her own game for the good of The Cookout. 

At this point I really don't want to see Kyland in the final 2. I hope X puts him up.

• Love 4

I know that Tiffany (my #1) and Hannah (my #2) aren't long for this game and I had absolutely no shame in cheering for Victoria over Derrick and Cody so yeah, I'm officially at the point where I want to see an Azah win. Why not? As winners go, she's inoffensive and entertaining and she would look stunning with CONFETTI ON HER SHOULDERS.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I know that Tiffany (my #1) and Hannah (my #2) aren't long for this game and I had absolutely no shame in cheering for Victoria over Derrick and Cody so yeah, I'm officially at the point where I want to see an Azah win. Why not? As winners go, she's inoffensive and entertaining and she would look stunning with CONFETTI ON HER SHOULDERS.

Azah winning would piss of the online Big Brother strategy fanbase so much I will love it. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Azah winning would piss of the online Big Brother strategy fanbase so much I will love it. 

I'll guess many will consider her a "floater"  I think the generally accepted definition is "one who floats to the power"

Azah got into a 6 person alliance early on and has floated along with them without having to actually DO anything other than being a reliable vote.  (DF too.)

Any winning strategy is a winning strategy.  (Josh beating Paul, ugh.  That was like a "Blow Up the Stadium" game.)

• Love 2

So happy that we can expect Tiffany and her "I'm a bad bitch" attitude to be out of here soon. I love controversy and manipulation on my reality shows, but her false sense of superiority just irritates me to no end. I guess Kyland figured that he's returning the favor by "giving her a hand" out the door. 

X has played the puppet master role throughout this whole thing wonderfully. Hoping he wins. If he doesn't, I'd be good with Hannah pulling it off. Just please, please, please, ANYONE but DereF. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

At this point I really don't want to see Kyland in the final 2.

Lol.  I so want to see Kyland in the F2.  I want it to be him and Azah and I want Kyland to give a long winded speech about what he’s done in the game.  Then Azah can say that I asked several people to put me on the block and I’ve won no competitions.  And then I want Azah to win unanimously!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I'll guess many will consider her a "floater"  I think the generally accepted definition is "one who floats to the power"

Azah got into a 6 person alliance early on and has floated along with them without having to actually DO anything other than being a reliable vote.  (DF too.)

Any winning strategy is a winning strategy.  (Josh beating Paul, ugh.  That was like a "Blow Up the Stadium" game.)

Azah did say her favorite player was Jun who basically invented the floater strategy.

18 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

Lol.  I so want to see Kyland in the F2.  I want it to be him and Azah and I want Kyland to give a long winded speech about what he’s done in the game.  Then Azah can say that I asked several people to put me on the block and I’ve won no competitions.  And then I want Azah to win unanimously!

Kyland losing to Azah or Deref would be amazing. I just don't want him next to X since that's who he wants to take to the end. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PaperTree said:

Until this season, I've always felt that all winners deserve to win, even if they got there by floating. But I just realized that things are different this season. 

I was asking myself who I wanted to win and decided that while X and Tiffany had worked super hard all season, Ky and Hannah had also worked hard in their own ways. But in other seasons I don't think Deref or especially Azah would be in the F6. Basically, joining the CO in Week 1, which was contingent on being Black, guaranteed them F6, assuming the majority of the CO had the skills to ensure it. For Azah and Deref, nothing was required. They didn't need to win anything, strategize at all, or even be likeable, although I think they were both likeable. All they had to do was not get kicked out of the game for breaking the rules. 

So if for some wacky reason Azah or Deref win, I won't think they deserve it, and I say that even though I like Azah the best of all of them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, JayDub1987 said:

So happy that we can expect Tiffany and her "I'm a bad bitch" attitude to be out of here soon. I love controversy and manipulation on my reality shows, but her false sense of superiority just irritates me to no end. I guess Kyland figured that he's returning the favor by "giving her a hand" out the door. 

X has played the puppet master role throughout this whole thing wonderfully. Hoping he wins. If he doesn't, I'd be good with Hannah pulling it off. Just please, please, please, ANYONE but DereF. 

I know Tiffany rubs some people the wrong way, but I would argue that Kyland and Xavier have a much higher sense of superiority. I do think Kyland sometimes has good game instincts and did work his ass off on Sarah Beth, but what exactly has Xavier done this season? Tiffany was the one who formed the structure of the cookout. 

• Love 24

The bros are going to bro and the women I don’t think will win the comps to stop it, so I’m resigned to an X win. My personal rooting interest is Hannah, but she’s gonna need to win a lot of comps. 

Oh well. Still better than watching Holly and Mitchie sex their way to the end. And I refuse to believe last year ever happened.

• Love 12