Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Ha ha...Ky just flushed a lot of the CO work down the shitter. What an A hole.

Exactly what my wife said. Although it proves what many have suspected. Ky didn't give a shit out about "the mission." He cared about himself, and hid behind the stated mission in order to maintain his usual holier-than-thou attitude. Not remotely shocked that it happened. Just shocked that he didn't show his dumb ass sooner.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Melina22 said:

Is Ky the first person to make a scene after his eviction? A low key scene, but wow, that was tense. I didn't know where it was going. 

I believe so. His little bitch fit had me rolling. However, he's lucky that X is a more level headed individual than me, because they would've probably been hauling me out of that house too. 

• Love 3

We joked about Ky going full Karen on his way out the door and then he fucking did it. Wanting a nine page powerpoint presentation on why X is bad example for his nephew and the culture. He was trying to get knocked the fuck out. EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 12

Well, we have found our most bitter juror. Kyland can shut it with his bullshit about winning with honor. It’s a game, dumbass. Also, it was hilarious that he pitched to Julie that he wants to come back for another season. Please, no.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
Just now, keke23 said:

Kyland is a clown. He's going to kill the vibe of the jury house. He probably already has his 1 on 1 schedule planned our to explain what a poor example X is.

And what he doesn't get is that no one will care what he says. It will be like when Austin was shocked that no one cared that Vanessa cut him at 4. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

There was no way that he was going to lay hands on Kyland there. 

Really? I am pretty sure if he said it a third time (like Tiff and her Good Mornings) he was gonna strangle him. 

Also, it was hilarious that he pitched to Julie that he wants to come back for another season. 

LOL did you see how comfortable he was getting in his chair like he was being interviewed by Dick Cavett? Why yes Julie I'd be happy to come back. What I'm sorry you didn't ask me that??

Edited by blixie
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Season 23, all I can say if this happened that white People did this we would be under attack with guns and street fighting. Thank God that most of us don’t stoop to that level. Maybe people of color should look in the mirror and let it go! Stop the hate! 

Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

The final two jurors don't go to the jury house. Kyland stays in a hotel.

And yeah, totally low blow to bring up X's nephew when X's brother (and the nephew's father) recently passed away.

He doesn't go to the jury house?! I never knew that! I was sure he'd go in and try to turn them all against X, but I don't think enough people like Ky for that to work. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, keke23 said:

Kyland is a clown. He's going to kill the vibe of the jury house. He probably already has his 1 on 1 schedule planned our to explain what a poor example X is.

Will he even be staying in the jury house though, as one of the last jurors? 

Never mind. I see the answer. 

Edited by Melina22
3 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Is Ky the first person to make a scene after his eviction? A low key scene, but wow, that was tense. I didn't know where it was going. 

From what we heard from behind the scenes, Austin put up more of a scene in his eviction but we only got a portion of it on the show. It was nowhere near as intense and more like begging at Vanessa's feet to change her mind but it apparently was a lengthy plea. That's why it's such a shame that it was a taped eviction.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Well, we have found our most bitter juror. Kyland can shut it with his bullshit about winning with honor. It’s a game, dumbass. Also, it was hilarious that he pitched to Julie that he wants to come back for another season. Please, no.

It's inexplicable to me how he has such a blind spot to all the times/people he lied to throughout this game.  Apparently when it helps him, it's a "have to" situation and doesn't detract from his honor.  It's kind of gross that he obviously considers himself and X to be on another level where their behavior toward each other should be considered different than the way they treat the rest of the "minions".  All X wants is to win the game, Welcome to Big Brother, Kyland.  

**I'd be willing to sign a petition to not have him back--not on BB, not on Amazing Race, not on Survivor.  

Now that he's gone, I'll be ok with this season as long as DerF doesn't somehow win.  The delusion is strong with that one too.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 9

I'm a man of my word and tuned in! (I hadn't watched an episode since like the second or third week.) Kyland getting the boot was even sweeter than I anticipated! But that was scary. He is so delusional that I almost didn't think he would accept defeat and voluntarily leave. 

I feel so bad for Tiffany bc not all of the CO was on equal terms. She had to sacrifice her game in a way X and Ky never did, and that's not right. I don't care what anyone says. 

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

He doesn't go to the jury house?! I never knew that! I was sure he'd go in and try to turn them all against X, but I don't think enough people like Ky for that to work. 

No. He goes to a hotel and they do the jury roundtable. 

Wow that was good. X is a much better person than I am. It was predictable that Ky wouldn't leave the house. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

Will he even be staying in the jury house though, as one of the last jurors? 

No, Kyland should be hotel sequester bound and will see the jury at the round table segment. And then they all get sequestered separately at the hotel until they get back together on stage for the finale.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I wonder if Ky was hoping that X would throw a punch at him & get disqualified ? I know Ky acted badly, but I kind of get the reaction. All we ever heard him say was that he wanted to sit next to X at the final, so I think he thought X would keep the pact ? Of course, Ky was pretty dumb not to cut X when he had a chance ( when he used the veto on him, I mean .) But Xavier might have stayed anyway-- I can't remember if they had the votes to get him out ? ( You can tell how long BB details stay in my head :)

The last few seconds of the show, when they switched back to the house, you could hear DF already making fun of KY ! Some friend. I really can't stand DF , by the way !

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

There is no way Xavier was going to hit him.

X is a lawyer. They know how to keep their cool so they don't get tossed out of court.

X’s last words to Ky, "You're one of the best players... this season." 😁😁

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Fuck you, Ky, go have a marathon 1 on 1 with your own damn self in sequester.

My thoughts and prayers are with anyone who has a room next to Ky in the hotel - they're gonna be calling down to the lobby at 3 am to complain about the noise because he'll still be talking with himself. What are the chances he uses the $14 pretzels and $8 M&Ms in the mini bar to make a finale voting chart?

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, blixie said:

Really? I am pretty sure if he said it a third time (like Tiff and her Good Mornings) he was gonna strangle him. 

LOL did you see how comfortable he was getting in his chair like he was being interviewed by Dick Cavett? Why yes Julie I'd be happy to come back. What I'm sorry you didn't ask me that??

Dick Cavett! I see you're like me with the super-current references ;)

MW, I'm sure the final 3 will sleep just fine tonight.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I saw a clip of Ky's exit on twitter and just... lol. What a dbag.

I am probably the only one who gets why Ky was so mad. All else aside, Ky used the veto to save Xavier and that saved Xavier from being evicted. I would be angry too if my payback was to not be saved by him in return. 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, LoveLeigh said:

Ky used the veto to save Xavier and that saved Xavier from being evicted. I would be angry too if my payback was to not be saved by him in return. 

Ky was banking on X returning the favor, but his narcissism wouldn't allow him to open his eyes and see that X wasn't playing the same way.  It was a performative save anyway since X wasn't going anywhere whether Ky saved him or not.  What Ky didn't realize is that X was very much hoping that Ky wouldn't win veto so that he could be back-doored and sent home without any blame falling on X.  

• Love 9

It's hard for me to feel bad for Kyland because he has been an arrogant prick all season and is super condescending. His goodbye messages sucked and he should have taken the shot at X at Final 6. The funny thing is if he kept Tiffany around he would have gone to the end with the best player of the season. He played a pretty good game and let it all go to waste because he wanted to be like Cody and get invited back for another season. I find it 10x more frustrating than Tiffany's HOH when she sent home Claire. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, LoveLeigh said:

I am probably the only one who gets why Ky was so mad. All else aside, Ky used the veto to save Xavier and that saved Xavier from being evicted. I would be angry too if my payback was to not be saved by him in return. 

Of course he can get mad. Have at it. Just don't be all weird about the dude's nephew while expressing your anger.

• Love 16