Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 6/14/2021

falltime
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Meghan sounds like my teenaged self when I’d argue with my mom. Except…I’m 37 and grew out of that 20 years ago.

Catch up, MeAgain!

Ugh, and Whoopi had to apologize while Meghan mutters her apology. There’s no justice in the world…

Edited by Sharper2002
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, tableau vivant said:

Sorry Megaphone and Whoopie - apologies don't cut it. The milk is already spilled, and we know how you two truly feel about each other. 

Hopefully, finally, Megun’s days are numbered.  Not sure you want to mess with Whoppie😂

Just now, GladysCravits said:

Hopefully, finally, Megun’s days are numbered.  Not sure you want to mess with Whoppie😂

Sorry, Whoopie!

• Love 15
29 minutes ago, cslustig said:

The past few days have been pretty boring, but we finally got a spicy fight today! Read our recap here: https://www.primetimer.com/theview/meghan-mccain-whoopi-goldberg-fight

Just from reading the recap it seems like it didn't take much for Whoopi to go off on Meghan. Maybe something happened before the show.

I think Meghan has long worn out her welcome with her cohosts and they would like to see her leave as much, if not more, as we do.

• Love 23
30 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

In a way, I am happy that she got into it with Whoopie since Whoopie was the one that advocated for her to get on the show.  

I bet she regrets it every single day!! The Princess has truly become Whoopi's cross to bear.

• Love 15

MM had to be rude and interrupt Whoopi….just to say “I don’t care if he apologized”….   I mean she could have waited until Whoopi had finished her point to say that..lol…it really didn’t change the point Whoopi was trying to make..

Then the ladies giggling and joking during the Victoria’s Secret discussion…..except MM who just sat their dour faced….with her eyes constantly darting to the side…lol

Was so hoping they would have included MM in the interview with Ziwe, but wasn’t surprised she wasn’t.  

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, After7Only said:

Then the ladies giggling and joking during the Victoria’s Secret discussion…..except MM who just sat their dour faced…

That certain facial expression - she always looks as if she's smelled stinky fish. It's especially noticeable when everyone else is smiling and laughing.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

Well there’s a first. I’ve never heard anyone on this show apologize for getting into an argument. You know neither one means it. 

They must be trying to mitigate a hostile work environment. It is sounding TO ME like letters have been written, warnings bandied about and a case being made for possible changes.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

They must be trying to mitigate a hostile work environment. It is sounding TO ME like letters have been written, warnings bandied about and a case being made for possible changes.

I wouldn't put it past Meghan to say she is the victim of a hostile work environment.  You know because she is the only conservative in the media.

Edited by ifionlyknew
  • Love 20
Just now, ifionlyknew said:

I wouldn't past Meghan to say she is the victim of a hostile work environment.  You know because she is the only conservative in the media.

I think that is exactly what she will do.  The View persecuted the only conservative voice so SEE, media is liberal!  No, she is a one note wonder with a very average, if not a little low, IQ.  Plus she doesn't play well with others.

• Love 13

Sheesh, Whoopi couldn't even complete her apology before Meghan interrupted with her "apology". Way to show that you don't really get why you are apologizing, Meghan! 

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, ifionlyknew said:

I wouldn't put it past Meghan to say she is the victim of a hostile work environment.  You know because she is the only conservative in the media.

You forget, she's also the only "plus-sized woman who can't buy a decent bra" in the media.

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, mongoose said:

Just saw that part. She just needs to GO AWAY!! She also missed the point that Kaitlin's comment was quoting Biden incorrectly, which is why he was ticked off. She is such a humorless, unhappy, nasty person. 

Exactly!   Biden wasn't lashing out randomly at the media.  He was upset that his words were taken out of context in the form of a question - "Why are you so confident that Putin will change?"   the question was posed in order to provoke him.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

Heheeeeeee!  Yeasssss Whoopi kick her ass!!!  Finally!  No no no no no do NOT apologize!  That's because she's a professional.  You know damn well that she would NOT have grumbled a return apology.  That's because she's NOT a professional, she's a woman of the wild west yeehaw!  I was seriously hoping she would be gone when we got back from break.  Sigh. No such luck.  But later i think she did.  Hence Joy's ending comment ....'we show up'....HAH!  She's loving this haha.  Maybe she'll call in sick tomorrow not over her bug.  And she's making everyone else sick too! Heh lol

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, ifionlyknew said:

I wonder if their HR dept has regular performance reviews where they could say well 40 complaints this month, and next it was up to 60.  Then they usually give one more month to turn it around and if not, you know what happens.  NOTHING!  j/k. You get shit canned!  If only.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I was disappointed that Whoopi had to "flatter" Megan after the dust up---a segment or two later, Whoopi said something like, "As Megan said...," like she agreed with Meghan.  I would have totally ignored her for the rest of the show.    

• Love 14
23 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

Privilege at its finest. Megan is rude for several years and never has to apologize. EGOT Whoopi Goldberg is rude once and has to immediately apologize...to Megan.

Yes.  I knew tptb would make an apology happen.  But Whoopi’s a professional and handled it with aplomb.  Missy, the opposite.

Whoopi and I are about the same age.    At this age I am finally attempting to put the wise words of Les Brown to work for me. ‘Don’t sweat the small stuff.  And it’s all small stuff.’    Missy and her attitude fit in a teensy tiny corner of the small stuff box.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, tableau vivant said:

Sorry Megaphone and Whoopie - apologies don't cut it. The milk is already spilled

Same could be said about the Biden apology 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I was watching live yesterday as Biden confronted Kaitlyn Collins and I was taken aback by his raised finger, his tone, and his "you're in the wrong field," but I knew right away that The View ladies would excuse it. Whoopi is glad he apologized. Joy excused him by saying "he's old, he gets testy." Ummm..Trump is old too, Joy.

I like what Sunny said about the situation. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, catlover79 said:

I bet she regrets it every single day!! The Princess has truly become Whoopi's cross to bear.

You know that's true.  I'm sure Whoopi did it as a favor to Sen McCain.  But Whoopi that's done now.  Over and over and over done! You held the favor and you don't have to hold on to it the rest of your life.  Be done.  Cut the slack bait.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, ForumLou said:

You know that's true.  I'm sure Whoopi did it as a favor to Sen McCain.  But Whoopi that's done now.  Over and over and over done! You held the favor and you don't have to hold on to it the rest of your life.  Be done.  Cut the slack bait.

I think Whoopie is done with her but Nutmeg is too dumb to realize this though.  Whoopie will tolerate her when she has to do so in a professional setting but outside of work will be a different matter altogether.  Whoopie has been very patient with her to a fault, other ladies that she did not like did not get the same treatment.  

• Love 10

Other than just being childish, what did MeAgain mean when she retorted to Whoopi: You can be how you always are.

Because Whoopi said that to MeAgain in reply to her interrupting her repeatedly, and not letting her finish her viewpoint. MeAgain, talking over Whoopi, said twice she didn't care that Biden apologized, Whoopi, frustrated, tried to go to break, but then said, I don't care that you don't care, and MeAgain, like a spoiled brat whined, I don't care that you don't care, rolled her eyes and looked like she might cry. Whoopi said: Well, then good, MeAgain, then you can be how you always are.

Everyone knows what Whoopi meant by that. But MeAgain's childish comeback didn't really make sense. How does she think Whoopi always is? 

Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

Can you imagine any of the other co-hosts talking repeatedly over Whoopi when she finally gets to make her point? They might accidentally talk over but they stop when they realize she is speaking. None of them would do what MeAgain did. And there is no way Whoopi should have apologized. She wasn't the one being rude.

• Love 24

Meghan continues to be a glorified child. She had her chance to talk, give her opinion but of course she never allows anyone else to give theirs after her. She has to continue to blab on. I was so glad that Whoopi went off on her. Meghan looked ridiculous with her comeback, so much for Whoopi being the one she respects the most.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Sharper2002 said:

Can she not go back to Fox News or go somewhere with her “tribe”? At this point, it feels like she’s picking fights just to see how far she can go.

I know Megan was on Fox years ago but I remember reading somewhere she was "fat shamed" off the network during the Roger Ailes era.  Also, there was a female host she didn't get a long with on Fox, can't recall who. Maybe Gretchen Carlson? 

3 minutes ago, bannana said:

This is a great article, and I love the title!

Meghan McCain Throws Temper Tantrum on The View to Insist that Joe Biden is Rude

Also, WTAF is her problem with Joe Biden? I thought he was uncle Joe?

Didn't Joe & Jill Biden introduce her parents? She should thank him everyday as "Princess of The Lucky Sperm Club!" 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Goodtimes said:

I know Megan was on Fox years ago but I remember reading somewhere she was "fat shamed" off the network during the Roger Ailes era.  Also, there was a female host she didn't get a long with on Fox, can't recall who. Maybe Gretchen Carlson? 

Didn't Joe & Jill Biden introduce her parents? She should thank him everyday as "Princess of The Lucky Sperm Club!" 

I think it was Laura Ingraham, the shut up and dribble lady. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4