Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

It only took them three days of driving, and at least 25 drive thru visits to reach the land of Whataburgers.    

(I bet the other residents of Chrystal's former apartment building had one hell of a party after she left). 

So the uncle or brother gets her a room, and she's whining about a third floor room?    Don't both front doors on the hotel open?   You know she's beyond the weight limit for that elevator.     This is going to be good, isn't it?   That was the door trying to close, it wasn't attacking.   I wish someone bought her a hoodie to hide her ginormous hooters.    Tell me she's not going to need an ambulance, and Dr. Now's presence for a finger boo-boo in the middle of the night!    If they would have made a reservation, or been at the hotel before dark, I bet they would have had a ground floor room for her.  

What's that tattoo on her left arm?   

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, MsVixen said:

Elevators can handle upwards of 600 pounds, right?  I wonder if it was defective.

yeah, at least 2000 pounds normally.  I expect with so many obese people around that a lot have much higher limits.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Twopper said:

They look fairly small compared to the flying ones I have seen in NOLA.  I used to hate to walk outside at night because they would crunch underfoot when they darted across the sidewalk.

Reminds me of the roaches outside our house in Albuquerque.  I would spray before stepping outside at night!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I was going to guess low to mid 600’s but the elevator scene has made me reconsider. I’ll go with 710 lbs. 

Damn she looks really short tho next to that apartment sized fridge. Hmmm 🤔 

• Love 2

That was a very dramatic elevator scene. Her finger was so bad!! Needed a bandaid and ice and a kiss from mommy. These people can't handle any amount of pain. Suck it up buttercup.

Edited by Arynm
can't spell at all
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

yeah, at least 2000 pounds normally.  I expect with so many obese people around that a lot have much higher limits.

Twoper, you live near New Orleans???  I live in Slidell.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Elevators can handle upwards of 600 pounds, right?  I wonder if it was defective.

"Generally speaking, a standard elevator in a low-rise building can hold anywhere from 2,100 to 2,500 lbs (907 to 1,134 kg)."

Also, I've just learned there is a fandom wiki for elevators.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, readheaded said:

My husband just said, "This is mean, but she needs to shut the fuck up."

That about sums it up.

Your husband is too pure for this treachery. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, snarkish said:

What is with the weird way she exhales, like she's blowing candles out?

She;s too fat to breathe basically. Fat cells invade the tissues of the airways.

• Love 1

If I ran that hotel and she wanted to go to the hospital because of a cut finger and couldn’t take the elevator to the third floor, I would tell her that was all that was available and hope she left.

• Love 2