Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

612?  I thought she would have been a lot bigger.   But she is only 4'11" so that's why...

I thought it could have been hot air in her lifting some of the pounds off!

4'11"?? I am that height and 180 and a size 14/16 and need to lose a good 50 pounds. She is FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY pounds heavier than me?  I couldn't imagine being another 20 pounds heavier, nevermind adding two and a half men attached to my body. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I guess I just didn't understand the diet so I quit instead of asking questions.

Maybe she lost the papers. It’s really hard to um keep papers and read them or ask for more if you “lose” them. Maybe she lost the papers. It’s really hard to uh I’m keep papers and read them or ask for more if you “lose” them. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, snarkish said:

4'11"?? I am that height and 180 and a size 14/16 and need to lose a good 50 pounds. She is FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY pounds heavier than me?  I couldn't imagine being another 20 pounds heavier, nevermind adding two and a half men attached to my body. 

Not if they were Josh and his other brother no.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, HulaTallula said:

For a BMI of 123 at 5'6" she would need to be 765 lbs. 

Miachael a couple times back was 6 foot 7. If his BMI was 123, he would weigh 1100 pounds. Dr Now says she stinks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Wow, he even called out her hygiene. 

"I usually take a shower." Um.

"Any trauma in childhood..." I do not believe for a second that that question wasn't planned ahead of time.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

So If she was average say 5’6” how much would she need to wait for that same BMI?

At least 760.  

Pasta is her best friends, y'all.

• Love 2

Has Dr. Now ever asked a Pounticipant if childhood trauma has called them to overeat?!?!

Serious cutbacks...they can no longer afford Lola or Paradise...

And do you really ask that question with others in the room??!

• Love 6

Hi

My snack tonight is nothing

Journey is only 9 months -- not auspicious.

My children need me... to take care of my every need and cook for me.

The kids look depressed, even with 5 lbs on bacon. Do the pancakes need to be an inch thick and buried under an avalanche of Dream Whip.

Two plates? She hasn't heard about last week's life hack of a 36" diameter plate.

They are all stuffing themselves in silence. Then the kids that need her so much have to clean up.

Am I seeing vegetables??? OMG!!! Oh. It's a tiny side dish to a whole smoked suckling pig.

Yes you are a burden to your children.

Who is the equally large person next to her?

• Love 8