Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Having her daughters bathe her is not how Chrystal pictured parenting, but she is so large now that there is no other option.  Chrystal wants Dr. Now's help, but she didn't know that bringing her childhood trauma to light would be part of the deal.  

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will open after the initial US showing. 

Original air date 2021.03.24

Hello Pounders! Is everyone excited for tonight's journey? Are we going to stay on track and do whatever it takes? 

Easting habit? Greek style meatballs (spinach, feta cheese, onion, garlic, oregano) with some Greek salad and a little tiny pita bread. Followed by some home baked double chocolate espresso cookies. 

I've been looking forward to this all day! I hope its a good one. 

• Love 10

Hello people! Rainy day here. Eating habit was Rao's chicken parmesan (which I cooked in the oven instead of the microwave, so I could pretend I actually cooked dinner), which was okay, could have used a teensy bit more spaghetti, and I don't know if I'd get it again. Also ginger ale with a splash of cherry juice, in a wine glass because why not.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Hiya howyoualldoin?

My eating habit tonight was chicken, stuffing and asparagus. Not exactly Dr. Now approved, but I ran upstairs to bed, so I'm sure I worked hard.

I really missed our LAL show, and slept through 90 Day, so I NEED THIS...bad

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 3/21/2021 at 2:02 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Chrystal wants Dr. Now's help, but she didn't know that bringing her childhood trauma to light would be part of the deal.  

Apparently Chrystal (I CANNOT) has never seen a single episode of this show.

Hello people!

At my goal weight of 168 since 3-1-17, 1676 calories today.

Drinking Vodka and Diet Dr. Pepper.

Chrystal wants Dr. Now's help, but she didn't know that bringing her childhood trauma to light would be part of the deal.  

Do none of the 600 pounders watch the show before they sign on ?

I CALL BULLSHIT...

h\

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Howdy pounders!  What's your eating habit?  I'm having my usual wine with some cheese sticks (not relating to 90DF's unfortunate "Cheese Stick."

I don't think I want to know what that means.

Ooh, looks like we're getting a hotel stay!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

That poor dog!!!  

Night Pounders.  I am skipping this one as I cannot tolerate watching a neglected animal (there is no light in that dog's  eyes) and am tired of watching children being a slave to an addict.

See you next week - maybe it'll be a story about someone that has no animals and no kids.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 6

I glanced up as she was trying to wriggle off the couch and thought her shirt was her skin for a second.

Ivoriana? Interesting... 

14 and 12 year olds having to take care of her 😞 

• Love 1

Hi All!  This one is from California and has creative spelling in her name.  Both are very bad signs.  SHe also looks like an overstuffed sausage and that tie-die dress is the most awful choice, makes her look like she has a godawful skin condition all over.

No eating habit yet, I got MORE dental hardware today (ceramic braces on front four top teeth) so I haven't tried eating with that yet... 

• Love 7

Hello, all! In the past week, my girlfriend had gallbladder surgery (she's fine), one of the cats was diagnosed with a severe UTI, we found out carpenter ants are destroying our front porch, and the atopic dermatitis on my left hand has flared up something awful.

This better be a good one tonight.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello, all! In the past week, my girlfriend had gallbladder surgery (she's fine), one of the cats was diagnosed with a severe UTI, we found out carpenter ants are destroying our front porch, and the atopic dermatitis on my left hand has flared up something awful.

This better be a good one tonight.

Dang! 

I'm pretty pissed that the Obligatory Bathroom Scene™️ has been replaced by the boring, Big Ass Breakfast™️ scene.