Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

If that’s an apartment, they’re not getting their security deposit back 

Oh yeah. That's a Judge Judy case in the making.

Her brother is absolutely right that if they didn't live like this, they wouldn't have these problems.    He meant roaches, but it applies to eating just as much.  The older girl is well on her way to being on this show herself.

• Love 11

I can understand the brother’s rant but I don’t think it’s fair to put the blame AT ALL on her children or even say that shit in front of them. What kind of example have they had? They have been living this nearly their whole lives. It shouldn’t be on them to maintain a house. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

My mom quit watching Fixer-Upper due to his filthy hair.  It looks like it's gotten even worse.

I quit watching Fixer Upper because of his personality

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Her brother is absolutely right that if they didn't live like this, they wouldn't have these problems.    He meant roaches, but it applies to eating just as much.  The older girl is well on her way to being on this show herself.

They likely packed many families of roaches in the boxes with their belongings.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

The brothers anger at her makes me wonder why all her previous husbands beat her up.

I once volunteered at a shelter for battered women...  after watching them throw litter right on the ground right after they just watched us clean it, I definitely know why they were battered... 

Edited by Hellga
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

So she is moving before she is approved?  Well, I guess this makes her from Texas now.

The insects crawling around the apartment have made me totally lose my appetite.  They must now have too much furniture if they can get it all in a pick up truck and one of those smaller u-haul trailers.

I guess she may be around 699.  She seems a lot like a blob to me.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Once the roaches check in, they never check out.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Once the roaches check in, they never check out.

In Russian, the slang term for someone's quirks, mental issues and things like that is 'roaches in the head'. 🙂

• Useful 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

God, these people are all just simmering bundles of rage. 

They're all hangry.  It's probably been hours since they had food, with all that packing and loading and barely cleaning the apartment.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

God, these people are all just simmering bundles of rage. 

Right? This episode has the potential to be a delicious trainwreck if they'd just let these folks be real instead of having phony Charlie-Brown-Thanksgiving style dinners.

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

The Whole Foods commercial. Surely you jest. 

BACON IS A WHOLE FOOD, YOU MONSTER.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

She moved with being approved? What about the kids schooling, friends etc?

And before even talking to Dr. Now!     This is not a good idea, and just wait until the long Covid lockdown happens.  

• Love 2