Big breakfast.

Folding table appearance.

Big dinner.

Droning on about dying.

I MISS EVERYTHING

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey...I passed my certification for full Community Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician...I'm a real, live MHRT/C! I got the certificate yesterday!

That is "dual" in my dual major of MHRT/C and Mental Health & Human Services bachelor's program.  I have just this current semester, and one more to go.

Congratulations.  I hope you have a nice celebratory meal as long as it isn't what the poundticipants are eating.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Did anybody catch the roach that ran up the wall behind her as she was describing her daughter fleeing the attack?

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Yup!  Saw that and then kept watching for it to reappear elsewhere on the wall.

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Are you taking into account 2 or more plates per person per course?

I go by people, not by courses.  It's for the environment!!!

When I was a child, my parents would sometimes host 30+ people at dinner parties and we used all real china and glasses and tea sets and spend 2-3 hours after the guests left cleaning up.   Which may explain why I have never hosted more than 4 (plus myself)!  

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 2
Just now, Twopper said:

my cousin always texts me on Wed to ask about the "fatty show" while I am trying to watch it.  

Mr. Poetic calls it the Fat People show and breaks out cookies and ice cream . 

Good news today. Poetic Junior got a job! 3 months out of college he has been looking and looking. This is such a relief 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Did anybody catch the roach that ran up the wall behind her as she was describing her daughter fleeing the attack?

NOPE NOPE NOPE

I saw that! It went by so quickly, I  thought that I had imagined it 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Good news today. Poetic Junior got a job! 3 months out of college he has been looking and looking. This is such a relief 

Congrats to junior.  I know it is much harder in these times of COVID. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

Her daughters' names are Tatyana and Ivoriana?

Welp...it's better than Eboniana and Ivoriana...right?!?!

Edited by umgoblue
Because typos.
  • LOL 16

OK, it's that same meal... maybe they have packed the real dishes already.  I buy that.    Why is she not doing anything, not even directing loading or helping hand stuff over or packing the rest? 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Congratulations!  The first 'real' job is often the most important one to set your career.  Good luck to him!  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Does Chip Gaines ever wash his hair? 

I think he does, but probably doesn't use shampoo, and everything.    Before he's cut his hair off (really shaved his head), in return for people sending money for St. Jude's, they raised just under $300k the first year.   Then he raised over a million the second year (Chip and Joanna matched over half a million with their funds), for St. Jude's and another cancer charity.

Mother Chrystal needs the Dr. Now family plan, along with Chrystal's daughters.     I bet they don't make two hours down the road before the fast food drive thru scene, followed by the early hotel scene.    I bet 22 hours and 1600 miles will take forever.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

How many times will she have to stop for fast food on the way? 

She's griping about how its taking too long? Girl. She is literally sitting on a chair watching everyone hump her crappy furniture into a UHaul, not lifting a goddamn finger!

• Love 9