Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Most people pull their chair up to the table. She pulls the table up to her.

(And she's at least the third person to do that this season. Though this one doesn't look like it folds.)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello, all! In the past week, my girlfriend had gallbladder surgery (she's fine), one of the cats was diagnosed with a severe UTI, we found out carpenter ants are destroying our front porch, and the atopic dermatitis on my left hand has flared up something awful.

This better be a good one tonight.

OK, I feel better about my week now.  My only problems are that my offer on a townhouse was badly outbid (Boston-area market is insane right now) and I need to let my landlord know whether I am going to renew my lease or not next week.  Plus I have four different types of orthodontic equipment in my mouth right now.  And I slacked off work today so I will have to catch up after the show and sacrifice sleep... 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This disclaimer about the episode containing "actual surgical procedures" is a cruel lie. When was the last time someone actually got surgery? 

I don't know what's more frustrating, watching this show or the extremely frustrating book I'm currently reading.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Spring Valley is suburban San Diego. She sounds articulate. She doesn’t seem to have a recognizably human form. Those kids need to be rescued.

Hello to my people!!!!

We had a late lunch of pizza and a sodie so dinner-- if I ever get hungry again-- will be a Vanilla Boost or Nurtiment Drink over ice. 

She sorta reminds me of the poundticipant a few weeks ago who was shaped like the Michelin man.

I was surprised she wasn't from Texas.  

• Love 4

Hello hello! I’m only 6 min behind today! Whoo! Take that, ya stupid time change!

That first nightgown was...definitely a choice. I thought it was her naked, mottled skin. Then the skirt (?) in her talking is like a giant bruise. Oof. 

• Love 3

Hi Pounders!  My eating habits are a Panera sandwich and Birds Eye Asian Medley vegetables.

Before I get into some serious snark, I going to say that Chrystal could have been attractive if she weren't obese.

• Love 4

He wasn't "literally" beating you to death because if that were LITERALLY true, you'd be a 600-lb Phantom Fat Person right now. 

80 lbs at 7 years old.  Molested as a child.  200 lbs. by 12,  Mother ignored the molestation, sadly not uncommon.  How horrible, every man she's ever been involved with has abused her.   

The younger daughter definitely doesn't want to be on camera. 

Chrystal Rollins, Age 39, Spring Valley, CA

Please tell me they won't just load her in a minivan and start driving.   22 hours and 1600 miles driving to Dr. Now's office.   

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Howdy pounders!  What's your eating habit?  I'm having my usual wine with some cheese sticks (not relating to 90DF's unfortunate "Cheese Stick."

Oh, that reminds me I didn’t finish my glass of wine. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Why is the younger girl wearing a hood indoors and even while eating? 

Hiding from the camera.  

I bet they live off of microwave, and take out.  Neither daughter knows how to do pancake mix, or veggies, or any other cooking

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

He wasn't "literally" beating you to death because if that were LITERALLY true, you'd be a 600-lb Phantom Fat Person right now. 

Thank you. I shall sleep soundly tonight,

• LOL 2
  • Love 2