Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Floatingbison said:

You say it's your Snarkday

well, it's my Snarkday too

happy Snarkday to you

You guys are a bad influence on me. Now I’ll have to tell my sons that they cannot call me on Wednesday nights as well as Sunday nights, Friday nights......

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

Extended family meal -- got the fancy paper plates.

The number of people at the table is right at the border of what I feel is an acceptable situation for single-use plates and cups...  It's somewhere between 7 and 10 in my book.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You guys are a bad influence on me. Now I’ll have to tell my sons that they cannot call me on Wednesday nights as well as Sunday nights, Friday nights......

What happens on Friday nights...what am I missing??
This Geico commercial is shriekworthy! "Not today!"

• Love 1

Her mom looks huge too. I’ll do whatever it takes, she says, but she means Dr Now should do his magic and she won’t do anything. This was seems like a fail already. My guess 645. She’s kind of short, but her BMI is triple digits.

• Love 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Hey...I passed my certification for full Community Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician...I'm a real, live MHRT/C! I got the certificate yesterday!

That is "dual" in my dual major of MHRT/C and Mental Health & Human Services bachelor's program.  I have just this current semester, and one more to go.

Congrats 🎉 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey...I passed my certification for full Community Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician...I'm a real, live MHRT/C! I got the certificate yesterday!

That is "dual" in my dual major of MHRT/C and Mental Health & Human Services bachelor's program.  I have just this current semester, and one more to go.

Congratulations!   Frame it. 🙂  

• Love 2
Just now, Hellga said:

The number of people at the table is right at the border of what I feel is an acceptable situation for single-use plates and cups...  It's somewhere between 7 and 10 in my book.

Are you taking into account 2 or more plates per person per course?

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

"I'm ready to take a chance and do whatever it takes" should be a Bingo square too.

It is!

YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

"I'm ready to take a chance and do whatever it takes" should be a Bingo square too.

Pretty much all thats left is how much pain the trip to Houston caused and how hard she worked while expressing dismay at only losing 6 ounces in 2 munts. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

my cousin always texts me on Wed to ask about the "fatty show" while I am trying to watch it.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Congratulations!!!

• Love 1

Yay! Congratulations! Now, all you need are wigs and you, too, can tell our Pounders to write letters.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

heartfelt congratulations, @Suzywriter   That's a lot of letters after your name!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Sorry I'm late...What disgusting shit did I miss?

CPAP machine.

Molested. 

Abused.

Two kids.

Big breakfast.

Folding table appearance.

Big dinner.

Droning on about dying.

What happens on Friday nights...what am I missing??
This Geico commercial is shriekworthy! "Not today!"

Love After Lockup is our usual Friday fare. But the finale was a couple of weeks ago, it won't be back until June. 

I LOVE the Geico ad. I laugh like a hyena every time.

• Love 3