Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Time to unpack the roaches...they must be exhausted from living in those boxes.

Her concentrated stench is the one thing that will actually kill them...even the ones that survived Chernobyl.

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She begged Dr. Now for an extra month so she could lose 100 pounds in a month, since she hadn’t lost it already.

Always a sign that they're not following the diet and know it, despite how much they say otherwise.

• Love 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Ivoriana is gaining also. It's not just teen growth...that poor kid. 

Child 2 needs a stylist desperately. There must be a braider in Houston.

Those poor girls look depressed and neglected. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

The oxygen tank that poor baby has to haul around weighs at least 3 times more than 9 lbs.

And it appears to have at least a mile of hose dragging behind it 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

What is the difference?   i guess I could google it.

The concentrator takes O2 out of room air to use basically, The tank has a limited amt of gas,

Edited by Chicklet
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Genuinely surprised she lost that much. Just shows you how low the bar is set for us.

But seriously, has anybody who has asked for an extra month or months lost more or even at least the original amount asked for in the first time?

• Love 3

Oh, COME ON. I need some drama. I'm sick of watching this woman splayed in a chair somewhere when I know she has so much more awfulness to give me.

38 pounds is better than I thought, but it's still just 12 pounds a month... so just a marginal improvement.  And nowhere near enough to get her body in shape for the surgery.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ivoriana is gaining also. It's not just teen growth...that poor kid. 

Child 2 needs a stylist desperately. There must be a braider in Houston.

All household funds go to food for mama. There is no cash for fripperies like hair care for the girls. 

• Love 2

Chrystal looks like she is one step away from dying sitting upright in a chair.  It's 8:41 so I'm predicting that she won't be approved for surgery (much less actually get one tonight).

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

What's that tattoo on her left arm?   

I think it's zodiac symbols, the first two are Pisces and Capricorn but I can't make out the third because it looks like it's just devolved into a big blob.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Does this apartment look like the one Steven Assanti had?

Some Poundticipant had that painted brick wall and vertical blinds.

I think a lot of them wind up in the same handful of apartment complexes. Dr. Now should just build a compound.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6