Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Can anyone tell if Dr. Paradise has a new couch since her first appt?

He hides it in the back and saves it for her visits. New couch for clean patients only.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I'm late to the snarkparty. I had my annual physical this afternoon, plus went through what my primary care doctor needed to do to document why I'm a candidate for breast reduction surgery (!!!) and make a referral to a surgeon. My eating habit is a big salad topped with some leftover roasted chicken and a glass (maybe several glasses, depending on how awful this pounditicpant is) of rose.

Those poor fat girls in training. Chrystal with an  is setting them up to follow (or is that waddle) in her footsteps.

The cockroaches are a nice touch.

Edited by ShoePrincess
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, ShoePrincess said:

My eating habit is a big salad topped with some leftover roasted chicken and a glass (maybe several glasses, depending on how awful this pounditicpant is) of rose.

You're going to need at least one bottle, maybe two.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He hides it in the back and saves it for her visits. New couch for clean patients only.

I used to put a sheet on my bed every day so my dog could sleep on it, then fold it up at night so my bed would be free if dog hair.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Hi my friends. Just got home so I haven’t even watched any of this one. Chrystal with an “h” should be interesting. 

My mom had a “mild” stroke yesterday that has affected her speech. She’s been in the hospital so I have missed a day and a half of work being there with her. Luckily one visitor is allowed. She’s got other issues that they are trying to resolve too, so this is pretty scary and draining. Tonight’s eating habit is a Gardein frozen dinner. I will now veg out and watch Chrystal from the start. Need to get my mind off of things. Hope everyone is doing well. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Is she still taller than Dr. Paradise? I was trying to compare them as she waddled through the door.

I hope she washed up a little before her visit to poor Dr Paradise.   

I notice she is practically laying down on the couch.

What is that smile that she brings out for Dr Now and Dr Paradise?  it is creepy.

And what's the stain on her pants from? 

I am really meh about this one.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

The one time a therapist leaves the door open for all to hear the session, risking all types of HIPAA violations...

HIPAA took one whiff and died in that room.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I'm glad her brother took that news well (even though he probably isn't hearing about it for the first time on camera...)

Oh yeah. There's no way he didn't know that before. 

Just now, ams1001 said:

I'm glad her brother took that news well (even though he probably isn't hearing about it for the first time on camera...)

I am going to take a wild guess and say that his relationship with his dad is not great either. His relationship with his mom is going to take a hit when he processes that she stayed with a man that was molesting his sister.

• Love 8

Actually, when you’re that large, you can’t really handle your own hygiene...maybe she doesn’t want to ask her daughter to help.  She should retain a bath aid.  Seriously. They come to the house couple times a week to give bath.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Twopper said:

They look fairly small compared to the flying ones I have seen in NOLA.  I used to hate to walk outside at night because they would crunch underfoot when they darted across the sidewalk.

Those NOLA cockroaches are horrible creatures.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi my friends. Just got home so I haven’t even watched any of this one. Chrystal with an “h” should be interesting. 

My mom had a “mild” stroke yesterday that has affected her speech. She’s been in the hospital so I have missed a day and a half of work being there with her. Luckily one visitor is allowed. She’s got other issues that they are trying to resolve too, so this is pretty scary and draining. Tonight’s eating habit is a Gardein frozen dinner. I will now veg out and watch Chrystal from the start. Need to get my mind off of things. Hope everyone is doing well. 

Oh no...sending good thoughts.  My father just passed and my mom ended up in hospital too so I totally get how stressful hospital visits are right now. Sending all my positive thoughts to you and your mom.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 9

Sending healing vibes.

• Love 5

Glad you made it .Read the thread, fellow snarkers are in rare form tonight, you'll get a good laugh. 

Hope your mother mends quickly! 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I hope she washed up a little before her visit to poor Dr Paradise.   

I notice she is practically laying down on the couch.

What is that smile that she brings out for Dr Now and Dr Paradise?  it is creepy.

And what's the stain on her pants from? 

I am really meh about this one.

Nope...if she didn't wash her stankin ass for Dr. Now, Dr. Paradise sure as hell wouldn't rate such conscientious, anti-nose hair singeing behavior.  It's not his show.

We didn't get a shower scene, because SHE DOESN'T SHOWER!!

Nice try!

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 3

I just got ice cream and after I washed my hands I flicked the water off and whacked my finger against the handle of a butter knife in the sink. Ow.

This place is a death trap!

• LOL 16
  • Love 1