Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Shannon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, aliya said:

"Once I get what he sends me..."  Until then, she's gonna eat like there's no tomorrow.

And afterward too!!!

8 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Bethany was on earlier. At least Shannon isn’t murdering her daughters with food like Bethany.

Only because she doesn't have daughter to overfeed because she and Simon can't have a normal husband and wife relationship.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Insurance will pay for a full time caregiver for a disabled person. That person can be a family member. 

I work in this area as an attorney. In New York a spouse cannot be a paid caregiver on the Medicaid program, as the spouse is legally responsible for supporting the disabled person. Only other relatives such as grown children or grandchildren. I wonder why it’s allowed in their state. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

Anyone who's going to show Dr. Now - those are the words predicting failure. No one who's going to show Dr. Now shows him anything other than he's right.

My eating habit tonight was a salad. It included a couple hard boiled eggs, some cherry tomatoes, and a bunch of olives because olives are awesome. Plus the olives said that they were best by 3/3, and I wanted the best.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Maybe she'll be the first poundticipant to get to Houston in the back of a rented moving truck, on a mattress, and rolling around at every corner!   

Since I'm guessing I-10 all of the way, they need to watch out for the speed traps in a couple of cities on the way.    I know people that got nailed in Van Horn, and Las Cruces, and paid dearly for that.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I want that hypnosis  machine with the pedals!

My bicycle is up on a training stand anyway...I just need the umbrella thing. 

Hell, Justina, if I could get to your 'before' size, I'd be happy.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

Anyone who's going to show Dr. Now - those are the words predicting failure. No one who's going to show Dr. Now shows him anything other than he's right.

My eating habit tonight was a salad. It included a couple hard boiled eggs, some cherry tomatoes, and a bunch of olives because olives are awesome. Plus the olives said that they were best by 3/3, and I wanted the best.

That salad sounds good. Lately I crave Greek salads.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's already getting testy. This is going to be epic. 

Judging from car scene the intro, I agree.

gonna "try" to go to Houston?

Damn, that's a lotta pills.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, GussieK said:

I work in this area as an attorney. In New York a spouse cannot be a paid caregiver on the Medicaid program, as the spouse is legally responsible for supporting the disabled person. Only other relatives such as grown children or grandchildren. I wonder why it’s allowed in their state. 

It's allowed here in Maine also. Parents can also be fulltime caregivers here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Me too! Only I've been working from home for a year so basically I've been in my pajamas for a year. 

I have started to put on nice dresses and blouses for my work from home days because I am tired of being underdressed for year and I miss wearing all the nice things.  What's the point of owning 70+ dresses when you don't have an opportunity to wear them?  So I do, even if no one sees them but me and my hallway full-length mirror...

• Love 10

That sounds so good!

5 minutes ago, aliya said:

"Once I get what he sends me..."  Until then, she's gonna eat like there's no tomorrow.

Its like flossing for three days before you go to the dentist. 

3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Bedcersize. Oh, Lupe. 

Maybe Shannon will shatter a toilet. I live in hope. 

• LOL 7
35 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi Pounders! How's everyone's eating habit? I had a tuna sandwich and a small piece of chocolate cake, baked by my own dainty hands. 

I found the last Bingo card! 36030330_Bingocarddraft4copy.thumb.jpg.2c85e491ca49edc012ab6e11c4788bfc.jpg

Instead of FREE, "deep fat fryer balanced on mattress."

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

So who wants to hear about why I found it necessary to scarf down a meal of at least 1500 calories? I need to remember this story for when I am on this show.

High cal meals are a nice treat once and a while!

• Love 2

I have not watched this show in a couple of years. I don’t know why I decided to watch tonight, but hi everyone. I ate homemade pastitsio tonight. I recently lost 17 pounds on the COVID diet. For two weeks while sick I hard,y ate anything. I’m trying to keep it off. 

• Love 2

Oh my.....she and I have basically the same hair. Shoulder length and a swoosh of gray. But I'm in my 60s and don't have shar pei legs. 

Eating habit is roasted turkey and a part of a sweet potato and apple slices.

• Love 3