Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Shannon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Concerned said:

I love how the cameraman doesn’t put down his equipment and help. He’s probably thinking her tears are gold.

. . . with visions or Reality Show Emmys dancing in his head. . . . 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Simon has quite the dodgy set of gnashers. 

It's like his teeth are a relief map of Stonehenge. 

6 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Why are the women so dang horrid? Crying like a baby.  Stick a drumstick in her mouth already.

Women have so not cornered the market on horrid. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Because of their weight their entire body hurts, I can absolutely believe it.  Think of how bed sores form on pressure points - they get to a 'pre-sore' point far quicker, and their skin is stretched thin, and their joints are damaged, and they have oxygen saturation issues...  and they like as not have diabetes and could have neuropathy from uncontrolled diabetes...  

Not to argue, but why don't they bitch about PAIN when they're shoveling down mountains of food?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I believe she is in pain. I’m only 122 lbs but got bad blood clots in my leg after a long flight (pre_covid) and the pain was unreal....truly unreal.

You weigh less than my favorite boots. 

• LOL 6

Any sympathy I may have had for this bitch disappeared when she threw her tantrum.  This didn't happen overnight.  This was 100% preventable and now everyone has to be miserable because you are a prize hog.  

Sorry.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
Just now, mk828 said:

Ok so I usually don't like to snark on the spouses. However, it just hit me who Simon reminds me of.

Hey you guys!!! 

Sloth-Goonies.png

Baby rooff. Baby rooff! LOL!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Not to argue, but why don't they bitch about PAIN when they're shoveling down mountains of food?

Because they are settled into their custom-squished mattresses or recliners. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Hellga said:

If she did her diet and exercises as she was supposed to since talking to Dr. Now on the phone, maybe the road would have been easier on her!  

Oh, my sweet summer child.

No poundticipant starts the diet before going to see Dr. Now. Half or more don't start it after.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, mk828 said:

The crew of this show are the real MVP's without their bravery, we wouldn't have our weekly snark. One can only imagine what these brave men/women must endure. 

Just imagine the smell in some of these places, for example. 

5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

What kind of bullshit is this that we didn't see her entering the hotel room and breaking the bed?

Right? Or complaining about the bed, floors, or lack of proximity to a Popeye's.

5 minutes ago, nytonc said:

How can she be sobbing and blubbering in pain AND hungry??

"I'm in so much pain. I just want to eat" is going on the next Bingo card. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17

It's always bad news when Dr Now awaits your arrival at the "Deliveries Only" dock of the hospital.

38 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

If anyone is asking themselves, "What could be worse than an episode of this show."

The correct answer is: Coming to America 2.

Omg noooooo! Coming to America is hilarious.  I am so excited for this!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1