Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Shannon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Shannon's husband loves her the way she is but that may not help because she is 700 pounds and bedridden.  Dr. ow knows it's not easy to break a toxic cycle of overfeeding and enabling, but that's what needs to happen if Shannon wants to live past 40. 

Pounders, we have a 700 pound poundticipant!  Shannon is a wee lass with a husband who feeds and feeds and feeds some more.  

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the initial US airing.  

Original air date 2021.03.03.  

• Love 6

Hello my people!  Tonight's eating habit is 1/2 a bag of Caesar salad and a burger patty, no bun. I might make a chocolate soy milk shake with half of a frozen banana for dessert later. 

• Love 8
On 2/27/2021 at 5:30 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Dr. ow

Dr ow Mah Leg!

Gonna guess they're gonna have to wheel this one out in her bed for her obligatory park scene at 9:55. 

(edited)

Hello people!

Hydrating after a long workout with Diet Root Beer and Vodka ! lol 🙂

Dr. Now approved ? LOLOL

126 calories today.

NO WHINER TONIGHT! 🤪

1526 calories !!!! Not anorexic! 

Edited by 7EasyPayments
Wrong calorie count.
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Hi peeps! Tonight's eating habit was poached chicken tenderloins with farro and peas and gravy.

One of the youtube channels I follow had a timely video that I watched earlier this evening - "How You Got Addicted to Food," an interview with Michael Moss (author of Salt, Sugar, Fat). He has a new book called Hooked: Food, Free Will, and How the Food Giants Exploit Our Addictions.

I skimmed through the comments and one mentioned how they lost 50 pounds and someone asked "How long was your journey?" Which made me laugh. 

Are we actually starting with a known weight? I'll still guess 612.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Shannon is undulating off the bed. How did she get out of the house for that brand-new tattoo?! 

My downfall is having a couple drinks before dinner and then not having much self control, but nobody on this show is shown drinking. I know people who consume 2,500 calories worth of beer each day and end up with a beer belly, but no booze hounds on 600 pound life.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, hookedontv said:

Hi Pounders! I just popped in to make sure y’all are healthy and happy. I am exhausted and am just going to crawl into my bed. I will enjoy your comments tomorrow. 

We'll miss you! I hope you're not sick! Take care and get a good night's sleep!

• Love 3

Hi all!  She has one of the most deformed bodies I have seen on this show.  It's not even butt-wing, I don't know what to call it.

She also sounds super whiny and annoying.  Let's hope for an non-boring episode.

Eating habit today is roast chicken (leg quarter) and kale salad.  I will have tea with a slice of cheesecake a bit later.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

My downfall is having a couple drinks before dinner and then not having much self control, but nobody on this show is shown drinking. I know people who consume 2,500 calories worth of beer each day and end up with a beer belly, but no booze hounds on 600 pound life.

Lupe and Gilbert!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Normal weight hubby, covered in tattoos....

BAD tattoos! 

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Shannon is undulating off the bed. How did she get out of the house for that brand-new tattoo?! 

Undulating! Perfect! She's like a sea slug. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

It was a tattoo? I thought one of those dollar store paint by numbers above the bed just fell on her arm.

• LOL 11
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi Pounders! I just popped in to make sure y’all are healthy and happy. I am exhausted and am just going to crawl into my bed. I will enjoy your comments tomorrow. 

Have a good sleep!

• Love 1

"I only get up to eat"

Well, I guess that you get up and down all day!

Hiya folks. I'm eating death tonight, that is M&Ms. Literal death,  because I just choked on one and it was touch and go there for a minute. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Good evening, Pounder. I'm on time this week. My eating habit was leftover braised oxtails. Delicious, but definitely not Dr. Now approved. Excuse me for a moment, while I pour myself a glass of wine and ready myself for this week's train wreck.

The fact that she has a husband (aka feeder/enabler) proves the old adage: There's a sock for every foot.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Drogo said:

It was a tattoo? I thought one of those dollar store paint by numbers above the bed just fell on her arm.

That was her COLORING, @Drogo! And she can't DO IT ANYMORE. 

3 minutes ago, Concerned said:

I wonder if at that weight the alcohol just doesn't do much...