Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Shannon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

"I wanted weight-loss surgery since I weighed 400 pounds."

But I didn't get it so now I weigh 700.

(edited)

I think the end of this is obvious. She doesn't want to do this and she's only doing it at the request of her father.

Hey, she did not through hubby under the bus until forced too.  And Dr. Now has assessed quite well, I think.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 3

I love fried food but I could never eat it all day every day. I love burgers, potato chips,  and pizza too....but I also love salad and tons of veggies. I will never be a size 2 but I’m good with that. It’s about balance Shannon.

• Love 3

"Give me your magic surgery so I can keep plowing 45 pounds of breakfast in my maw eternally!"

She's committed to doing everything we can which means the only thing she's committed to is failure.

My eating habit was terrible to match my afternoon.   We had Totinos party pizzas (a friend used to be in charge of that division of whatever company makes them and I used to get coupons galore).  We finished it off with coconut gelato for me and the caramel salt one for him.  We split a box of Walkers short bread.  He had beer; I had water.   I am already in my pjs.  I want to go to bed so this better get interesting fast.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

He is totally behind me 100%...oh you don't see him?  He is under my 300 pound batwing.

Yeah...he just finished buying and feeding me 5 fried chickens with sides and a diet Coke.  See how helpful he is?

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Could she stop with the "I can't give my husband what he should have" stuff?      

Those huge platters of eggs, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, and everything else are making me sick.   I thought one was the husband's, but his plate is tiny, and both of the mounds of food are hers.  

Cat ear headband, and coloring?     SHe must be four.    

Jamie's progressive commercial is hysterical.  

She had the equivalent of two or three McDonald’s deluxe bReakfasts!  Then she started on the fried chicken course. 

• Love 2

Somehow I think it *will* be a problem with her husband if she loses weight.  Not just from the paid perspective.  I am getting some weird vibes from them...  and any time anyone says 'someone is 100% behind me' it never ends well. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

My eating habit was terrible to match my afternoon.   We had Totinos party pizzas (a friend used to be in charge of that division of whatever company makes them and I used to get coupons galore).  We finished it off with coconut gelato for me and the caramel salt one for him.  We split a box of Walkers short bread.  He had beer; I had water.   I am already in my pjs.  I want to go to bed so this better get interesting fast.

I'm tucked up snug and warm in bed with my laptop! 

• Love 5

Oh, look ... it's the MacBook TLC totes around with the folding table to each Poundticipant's house. And removes it when they're done taping.