Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Shannon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

So who wants to hear about why I found it necessary to scarf down a meal of at least 1500 calories? I need to remember this story for when I am on this show.

Spill. And 1500 is easy to do.

• Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

High cal meals are a nice treat once and a while!

I have certainly had 1500+ and even 2000+ calorie meals... but they were a rare treat, not an everyday thing.  And sometimes they were the only thing I ate that day.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I am up to 8 creases on the right leg. Somebody please help me count! 

Are we trying to guess without going over?? Price is Right style?? 

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I have started to put on nice dresses and blouses for my work from home days because I am tired of being underdressed for year and I miss wearing all the nice things.  What's the point of owning 70+ dresses when you don't have an opportunity to wear them?  So I do, even if no one sees them but me and my hallway full-length mirror...

I'm retiring in June. I'll never wear anything like work clothes again. I find this delightful. 

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Instead of FREE, "deep fat fryer balanced on mattress."

All my bingo cards have a free space. I'll just add this to the next one! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

I really thought she was going to scrape both legs going between the wall and the stairway.    I wonder if the minivan people know that they'll have to total that van after she finishes her trip to Houston and back?    I would be surprised if they make over speed bumps in the parking lot without scraping the bottom of the van.   There is no way that van will hold Shannon, Simon the husband, and the father.  Where did they put her luggage and theirs too?     

I can't believe they're driving straight through.     The father's right, she's acting like a big baby, and treats everyone like garbage.     They've only gone an hour?    But they started earlier in the day.    It's about 17 hours to Dr. Now's and she said they were driving straight through, so this melt down was after a couple of hours?   

I have an idea to end her whining, when they go past El Paso on I-10, you have a big hill approaching the border patrol stop at Sierra Blanca (I think that's the name, I haven't been there for 20 years), pop the hatch, and shove her hard about half way up the big hill.    

THe ones who guessed four days to Houston were right, 4 hours on day, only 12 hours and three days to go, and I bet they take her right to the hospital. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, JunkFoodTV said:

Oh my.....she and I have basically the same hair. Shoulder length and a swoosh of gray. But I'm in my 60s and don't have shar pei legs. 

Eating habit is roasted turkey and a part of a sweet potato and apple slices.

I have the grey swoosh too and I’m only 42 but I kinda like it.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have the grey swoosh too and I’m only 42 but I kinda like it.

I have grey scattered throughout my hair. In the sun my hair actually looks really lovely. Sat and peppery. Im 27 though but grey hair works well with engineers. Helps balance out the being a girl bit.

• Love 5