Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E02: New Peach in the Orchard

• Start Topic

Porsha’s release from prison after protesting further ignites her activism. Actress and songstress Drew Sidora brings her Chi-Town flavor to Atlanta, however her marriage is anything but picture perfect. Cynthia hosts a wine tasting at Lake Bailey, and an unlikely friendship has many of the women turning their heads. Meanwhile Kandi has a full circle moment as she attends Riley’s graduation.

Airdate 12.13.2020

Some reminders:

• Keep all comments to the events of this episode only.  Any current events are spoilers.
  • Discussion of BLM or other hot topic social issues are ok, but as always remember to be civil to each other.  
  • Discussion of politics or any political figures who are not specifically referenced in the episode are not on topic, and are against our politics policy.
21 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I really don’t need to see so much of these new people when I have no clue who they are.

Yeah, I’m tired of LaToya already.  With all the drama she’s already trying to bring, I’m surprised she only got “friend” status.

• Love 9

I like Drew, she's a fresh new face. I think they will get from her what they wanted from Eva and Mike. She let a bit too much information fly during her first time meeting the ladies. I am here for Mike and Ralph's relationship. I love when the husbands get a long like the wives. Too bad that Eva is not on, because I know the Mike's got along. We will never get the perfect combo of Greg, Todd, Peter, and Apollo again though. 

Latoya is ok, I'm reserving more judgment until I see more scenes. She was trying a bit hard and laying it on pretty thick for her first appearances. A lot of forced/unnecessary shade. 

And as the episode carried on I lost a bit of my support for Ralph. I want all couples to win, however reality TV can be really be stressful on a marriage. If things were shaky before, the show won't make it any better. I keep going back to what Todd said during the reunion of season 9 I think. He came in with a group of guys and he was the last one standing. 

I can't believe Riley graduated from high school. The Bravo kids grow up so fast. 

I didn't need an extra 15 minutes of Drew and Ralph arguing, so thanks Bravo. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Love 13

This is disappointing.  Last week started so strong and now I'm watching two strangers scream at each other for 10 minute.  I'm not watching this season if this is what it's going to be.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Jeez Drew and Ralph have a horrible marriage it seems. Who the fuck just leaves for 3 days and refuses to say where he went. He still didn’t even really say where he went. He was so vague. I’m sure he was vague about it so she couldn’t find out who he was banging there.

Latoya seems annoying so far.

The Ralph Drew argument cut into the Potomac reunion booo!

• Love 12

How you going to come onto a show brand new and are already airing your dirty laundry?  So our first impression of Drew is her and her husband fighting.  What would motivate you to do that?  And her mother is trying way too hard.  Calm tf down!

• Love 10
4 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Yeah, I’m tired of LaToya already.  With all the drama she’s already trying to bring, I’m surprised she only got “friend” status.

4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Your husband tells you you don’t need to know where he was for 3 days and what big deal was it he went from Georgia to Tampa? Giiiirl No ... no no no no no and he got cameras in your house watching you? NOOOO GIRL NO 

3 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Oh, Ralph is on some gaslighting shit. I would be scared to see him and Marc in a room together. I was glad that Drew didn't let him get away with not telling her where he was. He was going off on a bullshit tangent about her "not understanding men/Black men" and "building legacy." What the fuck does that have to do with you disappearing for 3 days, bruh? He was at the beach? Is "beach" the new code word for side piece?

I'm over this Toya person already. She's trying way too hard for a peach. I'd rather see Marlo get one than her.

I feel like Kenya is only friend with Latoya because she thinks there is some Trinidadian secret Latoya can tell her to get Marc back.

I do think that Kenya is a little jealous of the women who have husbands or men in their lives. She has got to understand hat being in a relationship (particularly a bad one) is not a badge of honor.

It’s funny that you compared Marc to Ralph because Kenya seemed to find Ralph attractive...and she usually goes for the light skinned guys.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I was ready to like Drew but the fighting with the husband this early on is a turn off. What kind of man leaves his injured wife and children for 3 days with no contact? 
Latoya seems like an unneeded addition. Too bitchy and pot stirring. I liked when Marlo warned her of Kenya. Give Marlo a damn peach already.

Don't care about Kenya and her upcoming divorce. 
Riley has always come off like a brat to me. She got the flowers and said she would have preferred money then Todd gives her a stack and she is like oh thanks. 
I agree the new nose isn’t flattering. Also she worked hard to lose weight and now she looks very heavy again. The dress was unflattering.

I want to see Porsha with Dennis and find out what is really going on. I love Porshas mom and even Lauren but am curious about Dennis.

• Love 16
11 hours ago, Axie said:

This is disappointing.  Last week started so strong and now I'm watching two strangers scream at each other for 10 minute.  I'm not watching this season if this is what it's going to be.

Really - Bravo just keeps jumping the shark as if it’s a holiday festival event!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Atlanta has really fallen off if the activity in this forum is any kind of indicator.  Damn.

Not sure how I feel about Latoya but I think Drew is cute & entertaining but, my God.  What kind of asshole has she married?  I would've been ok with him taking off for some space (because honestly, Drew's mom seems like ALOT) but he didn't let her know where he was for 3 days?  And then he's spying through secret nanny-cams?!  I'm not even sure how to process that level of derangement.

Cynthia is an idiot with the wedding nonsense.  I see me fast-forwarding through all of her scenes this season.

And of course, scallywag Kenya continues to show her true colors by saying inappropriate shit about yet another cast-mate's husband.  Toxic trick for life.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
31 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Not sure how I feel about Latoya but I think Drew is cute & entertaining but, my God.  What kind of asshole has she married?  I would've been ok with him taking off for some space (because honestly, Drew's mom seems like ALOT) but he didn't let her know where he was for 3 days?  And then he's spying through secret nanny-cams?!  I'm not even sure how to process that level of derangement.

Same here.  He didn't even tell her he was LEAVING THE HOUSE, much less the state.   And it seemed like that wasn't the first time it's happened either. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I agree the new nose isn’t flattering. Also she worked hard to lose weight and now she looks very heavy again. The dress was unflattering.

Riley gave Fendi a bad name.  I think Kandi thinks Riley is 35 years old, that dress was too old for her.  Just because it is designer does not mean it will always fit or look good.

I wonder if Kandi will set Riley up in a fancy apartment in NYC, didn't she do that with her step daughter?

Classy move Todd, handing over that packet of money, no card, no wrapping, just looked so Soprano like, Riley should have looked at it and said to Todd it looked a little light this week, lol and of course Kandi's mother tried to get the cash.

Kenya and Cynthia are blind to the fact that their boobs have gotten huge and they are busting out of their dresses, the new girl in that off the shoulder shirt, it was too short waisted and too low down on her body, looked uncomfortable to keep it up and down at the same time.

• Love 14

New girl with the husband that ran away to to Tampa after passing four other beaches, put cameras in the home without telling her has a girl on the side, he is classic narcissist behavior, trying to catch her doing something wrong so he feels justified in his actions.  New girl needs to lose this guy.

• Love 12

I had to remind myself this episode was most likely filmed in June (Riley's graduation) and of course in Atlanta because all the maskless social gatherings/hugs etc.   were jarring to me.   But even out here on the West Coast ( I live near the site of the first outbreak) numbers were relatively low coming out of quarantine and we went outside dining as well.   But no one had an in-person graduation ceremony like Riley did.   

I remain impressed with Porsha's growth and willingness to put herself into the BLM protests.   But poor little PJ still looks like Dennis instead of her pretty mother or even her gorgeous grandmother.

I hope New Girl's marriage is over by the end of the season.   Good grief that was disturbing.   When Ralph told Mike sometimes he just "has to leave" I thought he meant like take a walk or a drive - not disappear for three days without a word to anyone.  

I don't know what Kenya is waiting for to file for divorce.  So it will make Marc mad?  Who cares? 

Not sure who Latoya is or why we need her - Marlo has filled the friend position for years and brings it as far as I'm concerned.  

What happened to Eva?  

• Love 11

One, new cast members need to be introduced a bit before we get a whiff of their stinkiest laundry. And two, nobody wants to see a piece of shit psycho abusing his wife on a Real Housewives show. Get a grip, Bravo!

• Love 21

I loathe Ralph, his self justifying and his stealth cam. I hope she dumps him yesterday.

Not a fan of Mike this season. He always seemed nice enough, but the ugly scowl on his face all through the tasting was scary. He's looking like just another abuser right now.

Riley did indeed look greedy in this episode. I haven't really liked her for years. She's entitled, disrespectful of her mother, and has a graceless mouth on her.

• Love 17

I’ll never forget when Riley asked for money on ig for her bday. I’ve always thought she seemed like a snot but that put it over the top.

Mike doesn’t seem like a good guy to me. Wasn’t it last season he said he’s cheated on all his wives but wouldn’t discuss why but just said it was somehow different with Cynthia. Him and Ralph’s convo this episode was lame.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Can someone outside of the Broke Bitch Club please give me an idea of how much that stack of cash was that Todd gave Riley?

By the time Mr. Sidora got through smugly saying "How does that help you?" for the tenth time, I wanted to post up at his hidey-hole in Tampa and stick that fork in him. I hate people who think they've found a foolproof way to shut down arguments.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Lois Sandborne said:

Can someone outside of the Broke Bitch Club please give me an idea of how much that stack of cash was that Todd gave Riley?

By the time Mr. Sidora got through smugly saying "How does that help you?" for the tenth time, I wanted to post up at his hidey-hole in Tampa and stick that fork in him. I hate people who think they've found a foolproof way to shut down arguments.

A stack of ones?

• LOL 6
13 hours ago, renatae said:

I loathe Ralph, his self justifying and his stealth cam. I hope she dumps him yesterday.

Not a fan of Mike this season. He always seemed nice enough, but the ugly scowl on his face all through the tasting was scary. He's looking like just another abuser right now.

Riley did indeed look greedy in this episode. I haven't really liked her for years. She's entitled, disrespectful of her mother, and has a graceless mouth on her.

She needs to use that money to fix her nose. Why on earth did she do that to herself? It looks like  snout. And why did she work so hard to lose all of that weight only to gain it back? Surely there's a gym in that house.

Ralph is THE worst. I wonder what Rev. Grandma had to say when she saw him gaslighting her daughter. Agree with those who think he's got a bit on the side.

And why do these ladies have to expose so much of their boobs all of the time? It's very distasteful and they look like they'd be difficult to sleep with. I blame the Kartrashian's for this bad habit.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

OMG I am so triggered by this show.  OMG... Ralph.  Gaslighting much?  You take off for 3 days?  There's a camera in the house?  Holy crap... oh damn.  I can't even right now.   I can't believe I"m getting too aggravated.  Oh damn... maybe this hits too close to home with cheating lying ass liars.  Oh damn.  

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, forevertwentynine said:

OMG I am so triggered by this show.  OMG... Ralph.  Gaslighting much?  You take off for 3 days?  There's a camera in the house?  Holy crap... oh damn.  I can't even right now.   I can't believe I"m getting too aggravated.  Oh damn... maybe this hits too close to home with cheating lying ass liars.  Oh damn.  

It was almost a textbook example of gas lighting and might have been a wake up call for some viewers in bad relationships.

• Love 8

But really, that stack of cash Todd handed Riley COULDN"T have been $1's right?  Momma Joyce was ALL OVER THAT STACK!  Seems like she'd get like that over a stack of $5's... or $10's..... But $1's????

Hmmmm..... Possibly!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, politichick said:

And why did she work so hard to lose all of that weight only to gain it back? Surely there's a gym in that house.

Almost everyone gained weight during the past year. I don't know if it's fair to fault someone who struggled with staying in shape with not being able to maintain it when the world's falling apart. 

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Almost everyone gained weight during the past year. I don't know if it's fair to fault someone who struggled with staying in shape with not being able to maintain it when the world's falling apart. 

Yes, I feel like everybody gets a free pass for this year. 

However, I could not believe how good Riley looked with her old nose...she was really pretty.

A tiny turned up snubby little nose is not the best for all facial structures.

• Love 7

I feel like Cynthia was embarrassed by Mike’s intrusion into the women’s conversations and the hell was up with his overly reactive faces. Cynthia has picked an even more annoying guy than Peter. Thanks a lot, Cynthia! 

I third giving Marlo a peach. I died at her shading Kenya to new girl.

C98C4B3A-C141-4C66-8ABE-1F780D564C77.jpeg

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
  • Love 6
On 12/14/2020 at 11:21 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Kenya and Cynthia are blind to the fact that their boobs have gotten huge and they are busting out of their dresses,

Kenya's boobs looked so tortured in that dress she had on at her place that it made my boobs hurt.  Why does a woman feel the need to wear a dress that low cut with what looked like 8 inches of cleavage showing?  And how long are your boobs that you have 8 inches of cleavage?  This show definitely has the most boobage. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

But really, that stack of cash Todd handed Riley COULDN"T have been $1's right?  Momma Joyce was ALL OVER THAT STACK!  Seems like she'd get like that over a stack of $5's... or $10's..... But $1's????

Hmmmm..... Possibly!

As a former banker, it looked like a purple strap of 20’s. 2 grand.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, Marley said:

Mike doesn’t seem like a good guy to me. Wasn’t it last season he said he’s cheated on all his wives but wouldn’t discuss why but just said it was somehow different with Cynthia. Him and Ralph’s convo this episode was lame.

Not only that, but didn't he write a book about it?  Cynthia  seems to ignore red flags with him the same as she did with Peter.  She must be really desperate to have a husband at all cost.  And she paid a pretty penny with Peter.  Hope she doesn't make the same mistake with Mike.

• Love 6

OK, y'all, I'm only halfway through the episode, but I was bored and went ahead and headed here.  And now you're trying to tell me there is a WORSE husband than Marc?  Uh, I don't know that I can handle that.  Marc makes my blood absolutely boil.  BOIL.  I may need to consult my doctor before resuming the episode.  WORSE THAN MARC?  Y'all.

I hope Riley decided having a "heavier" body is a hell of a lot more fun that "working hard" to stay thin.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

AAAAAAAAAAh, why did I watch?  FUCK THIS DUDE.  I really hope Drew brought this fool on the show for the specific purpose of letting the world see how he treats her and acts.  I don't give A FUCK if you buy me flowers but you are going to act like it's not normal to want to know where your husband is for three days.  

1.  Let's PRETEND it really is different for a man.  Let's just PRETEND.  You say you leave because it's better than if you stayed.  Uh-huh, what was going on that was so bad?

2. If you do something SO SPUR OF THE MOMENT, does it disable your text feature?

3. Does it prevent you from calling?

4. Does it prevent  you from telling your WIFE where you were?

5. HOW DOES IT HELP HER?  HOW DOES IT HELP YOU TO KEEP IT A SECRET OH WAIT I KNOW IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A CHEATING SCUMBAG.

6. So, men have it so tough they sometimes disappear for three days and lose the ability to pick up a phone, but SECRET CAMERAS??  SECRET CAMERAS!?!?!  Dude.

7. DO YOU WANT ANOTHER SIX YEARS? DO YOU?  Well, motherfucker, I hope the answer from Drew is NO MOTHERFUCKER I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SIX MINUTES.

8.  I've got my eye on you.  I SEE your little "Our relationship would be so great if you would just stop calling me out on my bullshit!!" strategy and I AM NOT HERE FOR IT.  Stop trying to act like your wife is a controlling psycho for wanting to know where you were.  IT'S NORMAL.

9. You looked dumb as hell sitting all alone going *blink blink blink* in front of some dumbass rose petals while your wife cries over your BULLSHIT in the other room.

10. FUCK YOU, DUDE.

OK, Ralph sucks.  He's horrible.  I hope she leaves him and clowns his ass all over national TV.  But, I will say, so far, I don't hate him the way I hate Marc.  The only reason why is that I think Ralph is a horrible person who wants to cover his misdeeds by making his wife feel crazy, but I don't think he takes any pleasure in breaking his wife down.  It's just what he needs to do to keep doing whatever he wants.  He's awful.  But I think Marc actually takes pleasure in breaking down Kenya, and that's scarier to me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
On 12/15/2020 at 6:27 AM, Lois Sandborne said:

I'm not outside of the club, but I work in a bank. That looked like 20s to me, and the strap around it was purple, indicating $2000. And, yes, it did look thick enough to actually be $2000, which is an insane amount of money as a graduation gift IMO, especially since he pitched a fit over Kandi wanting to give Kayla money. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, lasu said:

AAAAAAAAAAh, why did I watch?  FUCK THIS DUDE.  I really hope Drew brought this fool on the show for the specific purpose of letting the world see how he treats her and acts.  I don't give A FUCK if you buy me flowers but you are going to act like it's not normal to want to know where your husband is for three days.  

1.  Let's PRETEND it really is different for a man.  Let's just PRETEND.  You say you leave because it's better than if you stayed.  Uh-huh, what was going on that was so bad?

2. If you do something SO SPUR OF THE MOMENT, does it disable your text feature?

3. Does it prevent you from calling?

4. Does it prevent  you from telling your WIFE where you were?

5. HOW DOES IT HELP HER?  HOW DOES IT HELP YOU TO KEEP IT A SECRET OH WAIT I KNOW IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A CHEATING SCUMBAG.

6. So, men have it so tough they sometimes disappear for three days and lose the ability to pick up a phone, but SECRET CAMERAS??  SECRET CAMERAS!?!?!  Dude.

7. DO YOU WANT ANOTHER SIX YEARS? DO YOU?  Well, motherfucker, I hope the answer from Drew is NO MOTHERFUCKER I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SIX MINUTES.

8.  I've got my eye on you.  I SEE your little "Our relationship would be so great if you would just stop calling me out on my bullshit!!" strategy and I AM NOT HERE FOR IT.  Stop trying to act like your wife is a controlling psycho for wanting to know where you were.  IT'S NORMAL.

9. You looked dumb as hell sitting all alone going *blink blink blink* in front of some dumbass rose petals while your wife cries over your BULLSHIT in the other room.

10. FUCK YOU, DUDE.

OK, Ralph sucks.  He's horrible.  I hope she leaves him and clowns his ass all over national TV.  But, I will say, so far, I don't hate him the way I hate Marc.  The only reason why is that I think Ralph is a horrible person who wants to cover his misdeeds by making his wife feel crazy, but I don't think he takes any pleasure in breaking his wife down.  It's just what he needs to do to keep doing whatever he wants.  He's awful.  But I think Marc actually takes pleasure in breaking down Kenya, and that's scarier to me.

Girl, tell  us what you REALLY think!  hahaha.  I watched it in wonder that she sat there and didn't seem to even be that upset about it.  Not as upset as those of us that watched it.  It started out so nicely and ended in tears.  How did that conversation not happen the minute he walked back in the door?  And why would he want this to be aired on TV for all to see?  Does he seriously think what he did was right or is he looking for his  minutes of fame?  It amazes me what people will do just to be on TV.  

• Love 9
On 12/14/2020 at 2:15 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Your husband tells you you don’t need to know where he was for 3 days and what big deal was it he went from Georgia to Tampa? Giiiirl No ... no no no no no and he got cameras in your house watching you? NOOOO GIRL NO 

That might be the strangest thing I´ve ever heard on a reality show ever. Can´t believe it was discussed on camera and that she is still with him at that point. It´s too much, I can´t even feel sorry for someone who makes such bad choices.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 5