Type keyword(s) to search

Jeopardy! Season 37 (2020-2021)

Athena
  • Start Topic

17 hours ago, saber5055 said:

<waves> Yes, I was in on that discussion. I need to stop caring. Your TSA-detained story reminds me of the Denver agent who was arrested for molestation. And the Canadian border guard who made sure to feel me up, twice, when I drove into Ontario. And again when I drove out. Gah. Happy Thursday. I guess.

Meanwhile, no good deed goes unpunished!

I have to say, as traumatizing as it was, they were very polite and I didn't feel molested. But I was extremely anxious because there was no earthly reason they should have found traces of chemicals on my hands. I finally put it down to my hand lotion. So I will always wash my hands before going through security in the future.

14 hours ago, Browncoat said:

I also said Picasso for FJ.  I never would have thought of Diego Rivera. 

I thought of Diego Rivera (the hubs and I said - yeah, Frieda's guy) but unfortunately I said Diego Garcia.

12 hours ago, Maverick said:

Alex said he had a costume, but when Joe explained it I think he just wears all Captain America clothing (t shirt, sock, backpack, etc).

That's what I heard.

11 hours ago, Driad said:

Thank you, that makes sense.  As for the matching T-shirts, maybe Disney changed the rules or it was a different Disney park. The people who told me about it were quite definite but it was a long time ago.

Things change. When I went to Disney for my high school graduation (All night at the park with other CA teenagers), the boys had to wear a suit. A friend of mine wore a very nice sweater (think Mr. Rogers - my friend was a little fashion backward) and they made him go across the street and rent a jacket. Girls weren't supposed to wear pants unless they were nice pants suits. Mine wasn't exactly a "pants suit" by I got by. No way I was wearing a dress to an amusement park. Anyway, this was a very long time ago. My ex husband wasn't hired at Disney because he had a mustache - and he wouldn't shave it off.

• Love 3
On ‎09‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 6:56 PM, bybrandy said:

I missed FJ.   So many decent buildings in Rome, but it did seem more obvious once the answer was given,

Pantheon is literally "all gods" in Greek, but if you didn't know that, it would be tougher.

On ‎09‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 8:00 PM, Katy M said:

I got the TS of Lake Placid,

I cannot believe none of them got this one.  I mean, I know it was a long time ago, but the Miracle on Ice is the greatest upset in sports history!

On ‎09‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 8:02 PM, Browncoat said:

I'm glad Alex explained why Zach wasn't there.  I was briefly confused.  

I was confused too, but it makes sense that he wouldn't be able to fly from the East Coast when they were filming.

On ‎09‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 8:58 PM, Bastet said:

1848 was a bit of a doozy, though - 49ers minus one!

Yeah, that miss was rather mystifying.

On ‎09‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 9:02 AM, Clanstarling said:

I know, right? I looked it up and that, well, that's a building. But I guess the perspective in Michelangelo's time was quite different.

I have to confess that I wasn't particularly impressed when I visited the Pantheon.

On ‎09‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 8:01 PM, SoMuchTV said:

I know it didn’t matter since it was a runaway, but being ruled incorrect on spelling when it’s pronounced the same (Barry vs Berry)??? And please don’t start with the Mary/merry/marry thing. Pretty sure at least half the US doesn’t hear the difference. 

I don't pronounce them the same way, and apparently neither do the Jeopardy judges, so I have no problem with it being ruled incorrect.  Definitely a case where you just want to put the last name.

On ‎09‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 8:33 PM, zoey1996 said:

thought I’d read somewhere that spelling didn’t count in FJ as long as it didn’t change the meaning.

It's the pronunciation which matters when it comes to spelling.  Misspellings are fine if they don't change the pronunciation, and many people pronounce Barry and Berry differently.

On ‎09‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 8:00 PM, Katy M said:

I got the TS of civil rights, 78, Triton, Mary Higgins Clark (who I hadn't realized died), hasta la vista and Sylvia Plath.

I couldn't come up with Triton, but did get the rest correct.

On ‎09‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 8:58 PM, Grundoon59 said:

FJ was an instaget- I was born in Detroit the year he founded Tamla which became Motown the next year- trying not to feel old.

Not from Detroit, but it was an instaget for me too.

On ‎09‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 1:59 AM, 853fisher said:

It's not really the same thing, but I was reminded of one of the young people's tournaments a few years ago where the contestant put down "Emanciptation Proclamation" or something like that and was ruled incorrect.  I thought that was kind of a bum call too.

That misspelling made a big change to the pronunciation so it was correctly ruled wrong.  (e-man-cip-tation vs. e-man-ci-pation)

OMG, if Kelly had won her game, I'd have had to quit watching - she was sooooo too much that I wondered if she was on the spectrum.

• Love 1
On ‎09‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 12:10 PM, nokat said:

I'll agree with you about how it's harder than you think, and I won't judge his hosting yet. I got a lot better at public speaking over time. Some people are naturals and some of us have to work at it.

Ken was a bit stiff, but otherwise okay, and I think he'll get better.  Brad would be a natural at hosting, though.

On ‎09‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 4:42 PM, Browncoat said:

Not a fan of Cory's top or Betsy!'s hair

I thought her hair looked stupid, but she was a good contestant.

On ‎09‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 7:16 PM, dgpolo said:

I got FJ, and I was surprised that I did. I think I based my guess on the old TV show with Fess Parker

Me, too.  A friend was watching it awhile back when one of her channels was running it.  Plus, 1820 seemed too early for the Alamo.

On ‎09‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 7:16 PM, dgpolo said:

Sadly I could not bring forth Winslow Homer from my brain even though I knew it was an artist whose work I had seen at a museum there and that it was a seascape.

American seascapes are always Winslow Homer on Jeopardy.  Just like New England male poets are always Robert Frost.

On ‎09‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 7:58 PM, HelenBaby said:

When I was on the show in 1998 I missed my final Jeopardy and it took about 20 years before I noticed it asked again, phrased slightly differently, in Double Jeopardy. 

What was the question?

On ‎09‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 8:03 PM, Katy M said:

got the TS of witches, Portland, Red River, The Sun Also Rises, code talkers and soemthing that looks like Winghath rue.

I ran the Navajo category - thank you, Tony Hillerman.

On ‎09‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 8:30 PM, ABay said:

It had to be Boone because as the song teaches us, Crockett was "born on a mountain top in Tennessee/shot him a bar when he was only three...Davey! Davey Crockett! King of the wild frontier."

Whereas Daniel Boone was a man, Yes a big man!  With a whoop and a holler  He could mow down a forest of trees.

On ‎09‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 9:20 PM, saber5055 said:

I easily got Red River since it puts Fargo, N.D. under water more often than not. And since I live in a flood plain, I pay attention to such things.

That's why I knew it.  I remembered it from a big flood a few years back.

On ‎09‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 9:20 PM, saber5055 said:

I was all about Kelly. I could use about 10 more Kellys in my life. Everyone is so hateful and spiteful and nasty and cranky and grouchy IRL and online, she was a blowing gale of fresh air. Sorry to see her go.

More like a blowing gale of fake air.  She made me want to stab her right through my tv.  I hate people who are that freaking over the top.  She reminded me of stupid dancing Jennifer with her stupid drumsticks.  (Unless it wasn't put on and she really is on the spectrum, in which case she couldn't help it.)

• Love 1
On ‎09‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 2:00 AM, UpTooLate said:

I hope Betsy gets a callback.

I doubt she will since it didn't change the outcome of the game.  It was already a runaway.

On ‎09‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 2:12 AM, 853fisher said:

I took her comment, something like "I prefer playing at home where the stakes are lower and the judges kinder," to be in good fun.  I said something the other day to a friend with whom I often chat while we watch this or that show together, "well never mind about that, the judges are gentle here."  Of course I appreciate that we all might read it differently.

I took it the same way you did.  Kinda like my "it's a lot easier sitting on my couch, beating out the cat".

On ‎09‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 2:15 AM, UpTooLate said:

Erewhon ("Nowhere" spelled backwards).

Never heard of it.  And I've worked at a bookstore and a library.  I learn something new all the time on Jeopardy.

On ‎09‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 9:31 AM, ams1001 said:

've never read a single Hemingway book, either.

Lucky you.  I had to read The Old Man and the Sea in high school.  UGH.  I knew The Sun Also Rises from the torero.

On ‎09‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 12:37 PM, saber5055 said:

I thought the TSA dinosaur story was one of the best. This season, anyway.

Okay, I'll give you that.  It was an amusing story.

16 hours ago, Katy M said:

said Picasso for  FJ.

I said Rivera first, almost switched to Picasso but decided not to, thank goodness.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, proserpina65 said:

It's the pronunciation which matters when it comes to spelling.  Misspellings are fine if they don't change the pronunciation, and many people pronounce Barry and Berry differently.

American seascapes are always Winslow Homer on Jeopardy.  Just like New England male poets are always Robert Frost.

However in that list of mistakes that were allowed previously that I posted a couple of days ago:

9-28-16 – HISTORIC HOMES: Also known as the “House of His Majesty”, Fairfield House in England was the home of this African leader from 1936 to 1941.
ACCEPTED: Salassie (Selassie)

I would definitely pronounce Salassie differently from Selassie. If they accepted that they should have accepted Barry for Berry. It is also a name that you could say his name is Selassie and Salassie is a different name (as someone argued for Barry/Berry) but they still accepted it. Also:

11/05/2014 – ARTISTS: Illustrations by this man show why his name has become the standard for children’s book artistry.
ACCEPTED: Caldicot (Caldecott)

And mobiles = Calder

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Driad said:

Whoever made that rule never saw a photo of Walt Disney?

He hadn't even been dead 10 years at the time. So that rule was made by people who probably knew Walt. Go figure.

So, in regards to Barry vs Berry, Merriam Webster says:

Bar·ry | \ ˈber-ē, ˈba-rē \

ber·ry | \ ˈber-ē, , ˈbe-rē \

These are identical. Though of course, regional accents will make a difference. I personally have never heard anyone say the two words differently, but then I never paid that much attention. I say them identically.

MW does offer one other pronunciation for Barry, with a French pronunciation (Bah - ree). I've never heard that one outside of Europe. But again, it's not like I'm an expert.

Bar·ry | \ bä-ˈrē

Edited by Clanstarling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, proserpina65 said:

Whereas Daniel Boone was a man, Yes a big man!  With a whoop and a holler  He could mow down a forest of trees.

What a Boone, what a do-er, what a dream-coming-truer was he!

"Rivera. Wait was there a painter named Goya? No, that's beans. Definitely Rivera."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 9/15/2020 at 8:54 PM, Bastet said:

Yeah, this came up elsewhere recently, so the numbers are still in my head:  The famous Harvard Dialect Study found that nearly 60 percent of Americans pronounce them all the same.  (Nearly 20 percent pronounce each of the three distinctly, and then the rest pronounce "marry" and "Mary" the same but "merry" differently.)

This is interesting. I agreed with the FJ call because 'Barry' and 'Berry' are distinct to me. I didn't realise that this isn't the case for most Americans. I'm from an island in the English-speaking Caribbean where most would pronounce 'Mary' and 'merry' similarly, and 'marry' completely differently. 

• Useful 1

I could listen to Herman read the phone book.  He has a great voice.

I got ageism, kibitz, and Flint.  I also got FJ, finally.  Byron was my first thought, but I didn't think that passage fit with what I (barely) remember of his poetry.  Coleridge came to mind at the last second in plenty of time to write it down.  

• Love 6

Yeah, today was “Men with Sexy Voices.”  I want to see Joe perform the flag gymnastic. You can tell he works out.  You can also tell how shallow I am....

RIP RBG.  I prayed she was immortal.

• Love 12
56 minutes ago, Prevailing Wind said:

Same here. I'm glad I got to take her on my Road Trip last year.

I thought of you and thought the exact same thing. Especially memorable was her reaction to your hot-dog meal.

And I was hoping 2020 wouldn't get worse. Big fail.

AHHH! I hadn't heard about RBG. Terrible and sad news.

I got Marxism (and Joe should have, too), ageism, and Memento.

I broke my losing streak and got FJ. Somehow the quote made me think of Xanadu or whatever that poem's called.

• Love 6

I usually do well in the first round. The second was:

momento
lost boys
judas
jack the ripper
jack london
uncanny valley
space cadet
flint
dolphin
abacus

No final.

Edited by nokat
  • Love 2

Like so many of you I’m saddened by the loss of RBG. 
I got Jeff Gordon (who I have always called Paint Boy...yes I give weird nicknames to NASCAR drivers), I thought they were petty by not giving Sarah a Silver Springs. Even locals I know up that way always add the s. 

• Love 3

13 hours ago, Browncoat said:

I could listen to Herman read the phone book.  He has a great voice.

I loved his voice.

13 hours ago, secnarf said:

Not gonna lie, my first thought when I saw the notification on my phone was "was she an answer on Jeopardy this week?"

Me too.

9 hours ago, peeayebee said:

I broke my losing streak and got FJ. Somehow the quote made me think of Xanadu or whatever that poem's called.

I got the poem (Kubla Khan), but not the poet. I hated my poetry professor, and may not have absorbed the subject too well.  But the first lines of this poem have always stuck with me. The FJ lines just seemed to fit the metre of the poem.

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree:

Edited by Clanstarling
  • Love 6
45 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I thought they were petty by not giving Sarah a Silver Springs. Even locals I know up that way always add the s. 

But it's NOT Silver Springs. It's Silver Spring. I'm a local and make fun of people who don't say it correctly.

• Love 7
On 9/16/2020 at 11:34 PM, jaybird2 said:
On 9/16/2020 at 11:22 PM, Brookside said:

I thought I was pedantic.

I have a friend (from Kentucky, if that's at all relevant) who pronounces Mary, marry, and merry the same way.

i'm afraid i do too.  dell and dale , hale, hell.  I'm a native of florida 

Ha!  On Family Feud the other night, the question was "Something people in Hell have to stand in all day long."  And Steve Harvey most definitely pronounces "in Hell" and "inhale" the exact same way - and it was obvious that some of the contestants thought he said "inhale"!  Uh...Oxygen? I certainly thought he said "inhale."

I pronounce my first name and Merry Christmas exactly the same.  I pronounce Marry with just bit more of a short "a" sound.  But I pronounce Barry Manilow, Berry cream pie, and Bury me not on the Lone Prairie exactly the same way!  

I knew what poem it was (although I thought the title was "Xanadu" rather than Kubla Khan,)  But I couldn't for the life of me think who wrote it, although I was pretty sure it wasn't Byron.  Shelley?  Keats? ...Maybe Wordsworth??   Couldn't have come up with Coleridge if I'd had the whole half-hour of the show to think about it!

Edited by The Wild Sow
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, The Wild Sow said:

Couldn't have come up with Coleridge if I'd had the whole half-hour of the show to think about it!

I thought Omar Khayyam for some reason and then when I tried to see what the exact category was I found it didn't say, it only said Jeopardy. Here I was hoping they'd put the category when they show the clue and instead they take it away from the card too?

Edited by dgpolo
spelling
5 minutes ago, dgpolo said:

I thought Omar Khayyam for some reason and then when I tried to see what the exact category was I found it didn't say, it only said Jeopardy. Here I was hoping they'd put the category when they show the clue and instead they take it away from the card too?

I noticed that, too! They used to keep the category on the screen on the stage. I often miss the category, or forget it by the time they finish reading the clue. Don't like that change.

• Love 3

I hate to beat the Mary/marry/merry dead horse still more, but this reminded me of a time a few years ago the same discussion came up on a forum I was on.  Around the same time, I caught a rerun of 3rd Rock from the Sun, in which Dick and Mary, who were engaged, went to visit her family during the winter holidays.  So they could talk about Mary's plan to marry, and wish each other Merry Christmas.  I tried my best to hear if they pronounced any of those differently, but I couldn't.  But then, maybe it was in character, as they were aliens posing undercover as Earthlings from Ohio.

But regardless of whether we agree with the Jeopardy! judges' decision or not, can we at least all agree that there are people, generally depending on where they live, who hear and pronounce things differently from each other, and it's not due to some kind of basic ignorance or character flaw?

Edited by SoMuchTV
  • Love 9

That’s why

Mary Mack’s mother’s makin’ mary Mack marry me, my mother’s makin’ me marry Mary Mack

I’m gonna marry Mary for my Mary to take care o’ me,

We’ll all be feeling merry when I marry Mary Mack!

is such a fun song to sing!

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, The Wild Sow said:

That’s why

Mary Mack’s mother’s makin’ mary Mack marry me, my mother’s makin’ me marry Mary Mack

I’m gonna marry Mary for my Mary to take care o’ me,

We’ll all be feeling merry when I marry Mary Mack!

is such a fun song to sing!

Just to add to the confusion, on my music the title is listed as “Mari- Mac”. 😉

On 9/18/2020 at 11:13 AM, proserpina65 said:

Pantheon is literally "all gods" in Greek, but if you didn't know that, it would be tougher.

That Pantheon means all gods?  Totally could have told you.   That the Pantheon existed?   Totally forgt at the point that the final Jeopardy question was asked.  I mean they said Pantheon and I went DUH!   But like literally when I went through my list of famous structures in Rome?   The Pantheon failed to make the list.   

Friday was not a spectacular day for me either.  Not only did I miss FJ when I finally looked it up, I knew it wasn't Byron, though 🙂, I think I only got one TS.   I'm going to blame crushing sadness for the only one TS.   But seriously, I would have missed FJ anyway.  

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, bybrandy said:

That Pantheon means all gods?  Totally could have told you.   That the Pantheon existed?   Totally forgt at the point that the final Jeopardy question was asked.  I mean they said Pantheon and I went DUH!   But like literally when I went through my list of famous structures in Rome?   The Pantheon failed to make the list. 

Same here. I'm not sure I had even heard of it as a structure in Rome. And it seems an underwhelming building for such flowery praise - but reactions were probably quite different in the Renaissance.

Edited by Clanstarling
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Clanstarling said:

Same here. I'm not sure I had even heard of it as a structure in Rome. And it seems an underwhelming building for such flowery praise - but reactions were probably quite different in the Renaissance.

From Wikipedia:

The building is cylindrical with a portico of large granite Corinthian columns (eight in the first rank and two groups of four behind) under a pediment. A rectangular vestibule links the porch to the rotunda, which is under a coffered concretedome, with a central opening (oculus) to the sky. Almost two thousand years after it was built, the Pantheon's dome is still the world's largest unreinforced concrete dome. The height to the oculus and the diameter of the interior circle are the same, 43 metres (142 ft).

Sounds like a remarkable architectural feat. The interior is impressive.

Adorable-Dome-Inside-Pantheon-Rome.jpg

• Love 7
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 6:43 AM, PaulaO said:

And of course Xanadu was the estate in Citizen Kane.  I can never remember if it’s SCT or STC.

MEmento.

My bad for writing Momento. I do know the difference. Typing fast.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

And then there's me, who had never heard of it anywhere. Ever.

I'm sure I had heard of it before, but what really put it in my memory was Robert Langdon going there in Angels and Demons.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, peeayebee said:

From Wikipedia:

Sounds like a remarkable architectural feat. The interior is impressive.

Adorable-Dome-Inside-Pantheon-Rome.jpg

Some day, when we can travel for pleasure again, this is actually really amazing to stand inside.  It's a beautiful building, but during the day, when the sun is high and showers down through the oculus--it's absolutely mind-blowing.  Or was for me, when I spent a (very) long weekend exploring some of the great Roman sights.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Driad said:

At least you got to see/hear it.  The station here does not show Jeopardy on Fridays during f**tb*ll season. 

Yeah, no kidding. Although in my case you can change that to a stupid effing g**f game that as far as I know doesn't even HAVE a season.

On ‎09‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 1:06 PM, dgpolo said:

I would definitely pronounce Salassie differently from Selassie. If they accepted that they should have accepted Barry for Berry. It is also a name that you could say his name is Selassie and Salassie is a different name (as someone argued for Barry/Berry) but they still accepted it. Also:

I think it's going to have to be an agree to disagree thing, since some of us do pronounce some things differently and others not.  I suppose a contestant could challenge it if they felt it would make a difference.

On ‎09‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 7:27 PM, ams1001 said:

I got all the Beastly Books, yay! And all but one of the movie last lines.

I didn't get True Romance but did get all the rest.  The Lost Boys is one of those movies I will always watch if it's on and I have some time.

On ‎09‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 8:01 PM, Browncoat said:

Byron was my first thought, but I didn't think that passage fit with what I (barely) remember of his poetry.  Coleridge came to mind at the last second in plenty of time to write it down.  

The year and "dome" gave it away to me instantly, but it took me a moment to decide whether it was Samuel Taylor Coleridge (which it was) or Samuel Coleridge Taylor (who was a composer, not a poet, and lived much later).  Still settled on the right name in plenty of time.  Thank you, college British lit courses.

On ‎09‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 9:18 AM, Clanstarling said:

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree:

Those are the only lines of the poem I remember, but I'll probably be able to quote them on my deathbed.  They are really engrained in my brain for some reason.

On ‎09‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 9:08 AM, bybrandy said:

I suppose remembering that it exists helps, too.  ;-)   I know I should've been impressed by the Pantheon, but after so many other things in Rome (and Greece before that), I really wasn't.

21 hours ago, Ailianna said:

Some day, when we can travel for pleasure again, this is actually really amazing to stand inside.  It's a beautiful building, but during the day, when the sun is high and showers down through the oculus--it's absolutely mind-blowing.  Or was for me, when I spent a (very) long weekend exploring some of the great Roman sights.

I wasn't blown away by its interior, and didn't actually find it that attractive.  But hey, to each their own. :-)

8 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Yeah, no kidding. Although in my case you can change that to a stupid effing g**f game that as far as I know doesn't even HAVE a season.

Golf is all seasons. Or Hell, really.

• Love 1

@Grundoon59 - I'm so sorry for your loss

I pronounce Berry & Barry differently, but Mary/merry the same. And marry differently still.

Kelly was too extra for my tastes. 

When Alex announced that contestants would be local for the time being, hubby said, "that's why you haven't been contacted for an audition" Probably more like I bombed the test but he gets brownie points for that.

When Alex asked buff Joe if the flag move was done in men's gymnastics, hubby said it sounded like a stripper pole move lol 

On 9/18/2020 at 11:37 AM, proserpina65 said:

Ken was a bit stiff, but otherwise okay, and I think he'll get better.  Brad would be a natural at hosting, though.

Brad would be a great host.

On 9/18/2020 at 12:49 PM, ABay said:

"Rivera. Wait was there a painter named Goya? No, that's beans. Definitely Rivera."

I said Goya knowing I was 100% wrong. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, proserpina65 said:

I didn't get True Romance but did get all the rest.  The Lost Boys is one of those movies I will always watch if it's on and I have some time.

True Romance is the one I missed, too. I haven't seen The Lost Boys in forever (when I first saw it - on VHS - I had to ask permission. My mom's only concern was that I would be too scared to sleep that night (I was around 11 or 12)). Shawshank is that movie that I will always watch (well, almost...some channels do better at editing than others; I caught it once on WE TV, of all places, and it was so bad I didn't last ten minutes).

6 hours ago, proserpina65 said:

Golf is all seasons. Or Hell, really.

My dad watches a lot of golf. I find the announcer voices relaxing (especially that one Irish guy). It's good background noise for reading on the couch.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ams1001 said:

I haven't seen The Lost Boys in forever (when I first saw it - on VHS - I had to ask permission. My mom's only concern was that I would be too scared to sleep that night (I was around 11 or 12).

We saw The Lost Boys on an anniversary trip to the town in which it was filmed. It was a lot of fun to watch it with a hometown audience.

Edited by Clanstarling
  • Love 3