Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

11 hours ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

I rarely comment about Victoria, but I’m convinced that her time in Season 13’s TC was a made-for-TV dramatic storyline which set her up to be the comeback story for Season 14 and her future as the poster girl for DCC. This is common practice in the nepotistic world of DCC. They knew what they were doing with Victoria, and I have no doubt she will be Cassie 2.0 going forward. I don’t know if it will be a bride/wedding special, but she’ll definitely have some sort of special feature at some point.

Change my mind. 😊

I absolutely believe she was supposed to have a “struggler” editing in order to make her more likable, make sure people don’t accuse Kelli of handing the position to her AND to give her screentime -if she was as amaaaaazing as Kelli claims, she wouldn’t even be shown. We all know the actual good dancers are always hidden away because there is no drama there.

However, I think it backfired when mtt saw how much of a trainwreck she was and there was no way around it. Still, she was absolutely going to make the team that year, had she not managed to gain so much weight that even kelli couldn’t justify keeping her any longer.

10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Her pics were never leaked - she was hacked and told K&J in case they were leaked.  They weren't happy cause the girls had been told to not have photos like that on their phones after what had happened before.  

Yes, but punishing a girl who was matured enough to come clean is such an asshole move. Heather could’ve (and should’ve imo) acted like nothing had happened until she had gotten her 1GL position back. And well, since they were never leaked, she would have kept that 1GL position and defo gotten triangle if not point (you can’t convince me they would rather have Amy share point with Maddie instead of Heather).And if they were happy with making a girl that made headlines for being a racist point, Heather shouldn’t have been punished for being the victim of a crime. Say what you want about the random rules they have, but further victimizing and victim is never ok in my books. At the very least, after putting her in the doghouse for a whole year and seeing her keeping her head up and being applauded for it by her teammates, she deserved better for her final year. #justiceforheather

9 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Thank you.  Every rookie WOC looks great so far.  It's not like there's a shortage of white women on the squad.  I hope every year is the year of the WOC from now on.  A diverse squad is more interesting to me.

Are we sure that isn't Chandi in the photo?  Armani is great, but only Show Group women are included in stuff like that.  Is Chandi in SG?

I think the point was that they kept all of woc this year particularly because of what had been happening all over the country. I’m not saying these women didn’t earn their spots, but I’m sure there were just as many woc in the previous year who were killing it and were cut either before tc or during tc because there were only 2-3 positions available for woc. Unless they keep it up for a few more years, I’m not gonna act like suddenly this org is woke or whatever.

7 hours ago, BunnyHop96 said:

Oh she 100% just made point because of her seniority and the fact that she doesn't make waves. She's deff a solid dancer and eye catching in her own way but I agree that point should have that little something extra, some extra sparkle that just draws you in. I just think the team is severely lacking in those type of leaders these past few seasons. Amy was okay, Maddie, is okay, Rachel W is gorgeous but she just doesn't catch my eye the way someone like Holly P or Hannah did. DCC are really digging their own graves with their double standards for cutting dancers and getting bit in butt for it when they don't have anyone left that can fill that point position all on their own.

I agree with this so much. Rachel is gorgeous and photographs well, and I mean, definitely an improvement over last season’s snoozefest. However she looks so....vacant? Uninterested? Point for me needs to have that extra something even if she’s not the most technical dancer (like Kashara) or the most drop dead gorgeous of the team (like JenK). Otherwise, they could just pick the prettiest every year and put her upfront. #Abigailforpoint

• Love 10
7 hours ago, BunnyHop96 said:

Flat foot only tightens your hamstring and makes it harder to kick higher and control the kick, thus why her supporting legs knee is bent to relieve some of that pressure. No wonder she hunches so much to get her leg up there and has so little control on it coming down yeesh. If this confuses non-dancers, sit on the floor with your legs together and straight out in front of you, with a straight back and pointed toes, reach down to your toes (like that dreaded toe touch thing in high school PE) and feel the stretch in the back of you leg (hamstring). Now, sit back up, flex your feet, and try again. Your leg will feel much tighter through the back and you'll feel more of a stretch. This is basically what VK is doing in her kick, she's making it so much harder for herself than it has to be.

All of the other girls are on relevée and stretching through the leg in order to get that kick higher, back straighter, and have a nice straight line through the supporting leg and into the one kicking. Common. Ballet. Technique.

Edited to add that I just realized this kind of answers your question @scorpio1031 lol

Do we think perhaps she’s trying to copy Tess? Tess kicks with her supporting leg straight but flat footed as she does have good luck technique from previous dance teams along with some of the others, and it EPICALLY failed where VK is concerned as she’s neither trained that way or bothers stretching or bother to take any critique or feedback off anyone.

yeah to me it’s like try to copy Tess and failed miserably. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, DCCFan197605 said:

So, here’s a question.   If a point girl achieves that status as a young person, and wants to have a long tenure with DCC, how is she politely demoted?  Certainly, point should be neither forced retirement or permanent.  Have we seen a demotion for fairness (not infraction) before?  What is that conversation like?

That’s an interesting question... uhm I don’t know... I did wonder whether Kash retired after 4 years because she had been point for 2 years. Has anyone ever done 3?

as for politely demoted: I kinda feel it happened to Maddie going from point 2 to point 1, which is a lot shorter and less spectacular (my opinion)dance-wise. 

• Love 6

2 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Do we think perhaps she’s trying to copy Tess? Tess kicks with her supporting leg straight but flat footed as she does have good luck technique from previous dance teams along with some of the others, and it EPICALLY failed where VK is concerned as she’s neither trained that way or bothers stretching or bother to take any critique or feedback off anyone.

yeah to me it’s like try to copy Tess and failed miserably. 

I seriously doubt Victoria is trying to copy anybody.

Also, I find it extra interesting that she (or anyone, for that matter) would stay flat-footed if they're supposed to go on releve, because it does make it harder and typically forces your kicks lower. Normally K&J have to tell a girl to not go on her toes when they're doing kicks down the floor, because they want them to practice kicking with that extra stretch to improve flexibility.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, LilyDutch said:

That’s an interesting question... uhm I don’t know... I did wonder whether Kash retired after 4 years because she had been point for 2 years. Has anyone ever done 3?

as for politely demoted: I kinda feel it happened to Maddie going from point 2 to point 1, which is a lot shorter and less spectacular (my opinion)dance-wise. 

Insane to have 2 point girls whom have never been and never will be point girl material. Incredible bad decision making, blending and/or ignoring  objectives and validating irrational motives.

These are the potential point girls (a lot of rookies!) 

1. Alora-Rose Morgan
  2. Armani Latimer
  3. Claire Wolford
  4. Dani McGinnis
  5. Darian Lassiter
  6. Elli DiGiovanni
  7. Jada McLean
  8. Jessica Bowman
  9. McKenzie Sherman
  10. Alanna Tarango
  11. Amanda Dilks
  12. Ashlee Yesbanks
  13. Caroline Sundvold
  14. Chandi Dayle
  15. Cici Levi
  16. Erin Sauerhage
  17. Amanda Dilks
  18. Jalyn Stough
  19. Kat Puryear*
  20. Kelcey Wetterburg
  21. Kristin Dodd
  22. Lexie Smith
  23. Rachel Alexander
  24. Amanda Dilks
  25. Rachel Wyatt
  26. Savannah Heineken*

* are a teensy-weensy of a dance risk, however we shouldn't overestimate the dance aspect

• LOL 2
15 hours ago, rl27rl said:

Rumor had it, she had/sent/got hacked of nude photos of herself and were leaked somewhere . . . similar to what happened to Holly Arielle when she was on the team.

15 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Her pics were never leaked - she was hacked and told K&J in case they were leaked.  They weren't happy cause the girls had been told to not have photos like that on their phones after what had happened before.  

giphy.gif

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

I seriously doubt Victoria is trying to copy anybody.

Also, I find it extra interesting that she (or anyone, for that matter) would stay flat-footed if they're supposed to go on releve, because it does make it harder and typically forces your kicks lower. Normally K&J have to tell a girl to not go on her toes when they're doing kicks down the floor, because they want them to practice kicking with that extra stretch to improve flexibility.

You can see it here though, Tess is flat footed and basically kicking her shoulder (she needs a better pointed toe) next one is on Relevé and is at the same kick height as Tess, the girl after is also flat footed but got great height in her kicks.

I’m certain someone on here said it was due to where they’ve previously danced and the training they’d had. 

F4329B47-400A-401B-95FD-6D6D85B94F0A.jpeg

• Love 2

I’ve always thought that Kelli told the producers who to interview about “possibility of the veterans getting cut at finals”. Actually the only one who did an interview who was not cute was Cassie who seemed at a loss for words & finally came up it would SUCK if she couldn’t be a cheerleader!  If they interview someone who ends up not being cut, then that is never shown.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

You can see it here though, Tess is flat footed and basically kicking her shoulder (she needs a better pointed toe) next one is on Relevé and is at the same kick height as Tess, the girl after is also flat footed but got great height in her kicks.

I’m certain someone on here said it was due to where they’ve previously danced and the training they’d had. 

The order here is Tess, Gina, Claire, Daphne 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:
5 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

or the most drop dead gorgeous of the team (like JenK).

I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

I read @dreamcatcher's comment to mean they don't select the most drop dead gorgeous as point, and as an example, Jen K was point.

2 hours ago, Pau84 said:

24. Amanda Dilks

Is there a reason you have her so low on the list (as I know you're a big fan)?  My opinion on her has totally changed, I'd have her as 1, assuming she stays.

3 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

Normally K&J have to tell a girl to not go on her toes when they're doing kicks down the floor, because they want them to practice kicking with that extra stretch to improve flexibility.

Thank you for this comment! I always thought they were told to not go on their toes because going on their toes was wrong.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I think the point was that they kept all of woc this year particularly because of what had been happening all over the country. I’m not saying these women didn’t earn their spots, but I’m sure there were just as many woc in the previous year who were killing it and were cut either before tc or during tc because there were only 2-3 positions available for woc. Unless they keep it up for a few more years, I’m not gonna act like suddenly this org is woke or whatever.

Yes, that was the point thank you for saying this so well.  I am not aware of any of the TCC saying the woc didn't deserve to make the team but they have talked about how the TC this year was all about the woc.  I blame that on Kelli because of the way she handled some things.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Kat Puryear*

* are a teensy-weensy of a dance risk, however we shouldn't overestimate the dance aspect

I know Kat is not the best dancer in the group.. but I honestly could see them putting her as point in a couple years because she is so gorgeous. They'd probably make her split it with someone who can dance crazy well though.. Maybe an Amanda/Kat shared point?

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, NC-CFD09 said:

I know Kat is not the best dancer in the group.. but I honestly could see them putting her as point in a couple years because she is so gorgeous. They'd probably make her split it with someone who can dance crazy well though.. Maybe an Amanda/Kat shared point?

If Amanda gets point she’s too gorgeous and too much of a good dancer to not need to share point, if she gets point she’s one that deserves to have it solely and not share 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

3 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:
7 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

or the most drop dead gorgeous of the team (like JenK).

I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

I read @dreamcatcher's comment to mean they don't select the most drop dead gorgeous as point, and as an example, Jen K was point.

Gosh thank you so much for that clarification.  I had only had one cup of coffee when I read the comment.  I thought she was saying she was drop dead gorgeous !

So glad  you are back in the trenches.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, cherryblossom said:

I’ve always thought that Kelli told the producers who to interview about “possibility of the veterans getting cut at finals”. Actually the only one who did an interview who was not cute was Cassie who seemed at a loss for words & finally came up it would SUCK if she couldn’t be a cheerleader!  If they interview someone who ends up not being cut, then that is never shown.

I'm pretty sure that they just interview everyone or most of them.  Though if there's an obvious reason to make sure to get a veteran interview, I'm sure a producer makes sure to talk to them.  (Ex: Alyssa Torres flubbing her interview or Cassie being at risk due to her knee surgery.)

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Is there a reason you have her so low on the list (as I know you're a big fan)?  My opinion on her has totally changed, I'd have her as 1, assuming she stays.

Haha, go back and read the list again, Amanda is on there several times!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I think the point was that they kept all of woc this year particularly because of what had been happening all over the country. I’m not saying these women didn’t earn their spots, but I’m sure there were just as many woc in the previous year who were killing it and were cut either before tc or during tc because there were only 2-3 positions available for woc. Unless they keep it up for a few more years, I’m not gonna act like suddenly this org is woke or whatever.

I understand this point. However, the original post said that Tory probably would’ve made it if not for it being the year of the woc, which seems to suggest deserving Tory didn’t make it because of the minority women. It’s just frustrating that even when there seems to be agreement that the woc are deserving and (in this case) some of the standouts, they are still getting blamed for another girl not making. This is the case, even though they’re not even close to being the majority of the team. 

Kat is the only one of the woc who isn’t a strong dancer, but she’s gorgeous. If she was a plain jane, I don’t think she would made it to training camp or the team her first season -black or not. And Brianna, but she’s no more of a blender than lots other vets.

26 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Gosh thank you so much for that clarification.  I had only had one cup of coffee when I read the comment.  I thought she was saying she was drop dead gorgeous !

Lol! I thought the same at first and had to read it again to understand.

Edited by Jess14
Forgot Brianna
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, LilyDutch said:

I don’t think they’ve used someone with less than 3 years before, which would practically mean someone fresh out of their rookie year would be leading the team next season. So I don’t think they will ever have that issue as especially lately, point girl gets everything else as well: GL, PBC, VOTY, maybe even calendar. So kashara got pbc in her third year and still came back for a 4th for example, why would she come back other than getting the 5 year ring and status? Maybe if she didn’t struggle with weight she would’ve come back.

Also, I don’t consider what happened to Maddie a demotion, Amy got the same part last season and still was the one that was highlighted as an official point. 

4 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Insane to have 2 point girls whom have never been and never will be point girl material. Incredible bad decision making, blending and/or ignoring  objectives and validating irrational motives.

1. Alora-Rose Morgan
  2. Armani Latimer
  3. Claire Wolford
  4. Dani McGinnis
  5. Darian Lassiter
  6. Elli DiGiovanni
  7. Jada McLean
  8. Jessica Bowman
  9. McKenzie Sherman
  10. Alanna Tarango
  11. Amanda Dilks
  12. Ashlee Yesbanks
  13. Caroline Sundvold
  14. Chandi Dayle
  15. Cici Levi
  16. Erin Sauerhage
  17. Amanda Dilks
  18. Jalyn Stough
  19. Kat Puryear*
  20. Kelcey Wetterburg
  21. Kristin Dodd
  22. Lexie Smith
  23. Rachel Alexander
  24. Amanda Dilks
  25. Rachel Wyatt
  26. Savannah Heineken*

Ok Alora is shown as struggling and Savanah has been struggling since day1. How would either end up in the triangle, let alone point? other than that, I agree they have more choices now than in the last two seasons. But Jalyn is in the doghouse, Rachel A wasn’t selected for a GL position so no way she would suddenly get point, Lexie wasn’t promoted to point this season so she ain’t getting it, Kristin isn’t that good and Cici was cut from SG so no way kelli is considering her for point.

And well, while I’ve loved these discussions in the past, considering that we all know the next blonde at point will be “the bull in china, beautiful tornado or most commonly known as ms horsemouth”, seeing a list of all deserving girls who will never get their chance is making this even harder to swallow. 

46 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

So glad  you are back in the trenches.

Yeah exactly and thanks @ByTor for explaining what I meant! I tried to say that Kashara wasn’t the most technical and Jen wasn’t the most beautiful point but it came out so wrong😂

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

If someone has the training and flexibility, then a flat-footed kick can be beautiful and won't stretch their muscles too much. I just know that most girls (myself included) don't have that flexibility and naturally roll up on their toes in an attempt to get the kick higher. For someone like Victoria, who isn't uber flexible, I don't understand why she's staying flat footed when her kicks would be much better on releve. Tess, on the other hand, has always been a fabulous kicker and I don't think going on releve would actually get her kicks any higher.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
On 12/9/2020 at 11:03 AM, DCC-UK said:

There is no way that they can claim they cut Hannah for not having DCC style. Her IG story says otherwise. Sorry, not the best screenshot! 

E84B61C5-1341-40D7-9D64-92CC112564CC.png

Yeah I'm not watching this year because #stillnotoverit.

• Love 22
4 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I understand this point. However, the original post said that Tory probably would’ve made it if not for it being the year of the woc, which seems to suggest deserving Tory didn’t make it because of the minority women. It’s just frustrating that even when there seems to be agreement that the woc are deserving and (in this case) some of the standouts, they are still getting blamed for another girl not making. This is the case, even though they’re not even close to being the majority of the team. 

Kat is the only one of the woc who isn’t a strong dancer, but she’s gorgeous. If she was a plain jane, I don’t think she would made it to training camp or the team her first season -black or not. And Brianna, but she’s no more of a blender than lots other vets.

Lol! I thought the same at first and had to read it again to understand.

I adore Brianna and always have, but I think she benefitted from the much needed mature, non-controversial DCC after all the dramas from seasons prior.  She's mature, grounded, etc.  She's for sure a blender IMO, but the type of blender every team needs.  Lovely, gracious, etc.  Did she get a calendar page?  I thought it was interesting that Brennan was the December calendar girl for two of the DCC calendars this year for all the bluster she gets about her pics.  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Kat Puryear*

Savannah Heineken*

I mean on her good days Kat is a good dancer, and she's a very attractive woman. I just wouldn't feel comfortable with her being point or even a leadership position. I don't want a scandal-ridden point. I mean maybe it was all just rumors, but if not I'd be shocked if she even comes back next year.

And as for Savannah? Kind girl. Never will be point. That's not a knock on her. I just feel that there are some DCC every year who are meant to be the "oh, yeah! She's a sweet girl" type and nothing more. Savannah fits that bill pretty well IMO.

7 hours ago, ByTor said:

I have an idea. I think that I, along with any of the other Brennan Backers (hey, it's only fair if Marissa can have her "Marauders")

Haha, love this! And yeah if Marissa gets a fan club, than perhaps Brennan should get her own chat board! 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
29 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I adore Brianna and always have, but I think she benefitted from the much needed mature, non-controversial DCC after all the dramas from seasons prior.  She's mature, grounded, etc.  She's for sure a blender IMO, but the type of blender every team needs.  Lovely, gracious, etc.  Did she get a calendar page?  I thought it was interesting that Brennan was the December calendar girl for two of the DCC calendars this year for all the bluster she gets about her pics.  

Calendar? for 2021 - meaning it was shot this year? How were they able to go somewhere tropical? Or did  they just do a back drop to and shot in it a studio in Dallas

12 minutes ago, sATL said:

Calendar? for 2021 - meaning it was shot this year? How were they able to go somewhere tropical? Or did  they just do a back drop to and shot in it a studio in Dallas

They used different photos from last years calendar shoot

• Love 1
On 12/10/2020 at 12:11 PM, 5678Pixie said:

Tori is teaching Jennifer Amburn's class this Thursday.  I predict she will make the team next year.  She probably would have made the team this year if it wouldn't have been the year of the WOC.  Jen has a big influence on Kelli.  Lisa kissed Jen's butt before making the team.  Went to all of her classes and took privates from her.  Also ratted out Ashley and Julia to Jen knowing the infor would get back to Kelli.  Lisa is not dumb and she is all about herself.  That is how she gets places because we all know it it not her looks or her wardrobe.  

Ooh everyone is entitled to their opinion but as a WOC, this comes off as that the WOC on the team stole a white woman’s spot. From what I’ve seen of the WOC TCCs this year, they are extremely talented and worthy of wearing the boots. I’ve seen comments before that someone like Yuko shouldn’t have made the team but Let’s not forget that the TBTP have taken tons of mediocre white girls (Breelan, Ashley P, Jordan C, Morgan, Kaitlyn, etc...)

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
41 minutes ago, sATL said:

Ohhhhh I was meaning did Brianna get a calendar page in any of the 2020 calendars. But 2021 would work too since they’re recycling. 

here’s the Brennan post with her two:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIoTRDZhnuy/?igshid=pw3vmdiqsni

• Love 7
3 hours ago, vanillagum said:

they chose armani "despite" her natural hair

Is Armani's hair natural in these first few episodes? What about Darian and Jada?  Is that not natural hair?  Looking at their TCC picture from the grid we all had they all three had some straightened long version but now I thought they were all natural?

Also, I thought I saw someone upthread classify Elli as a WOC?  

• Useful 1

I know there's been mention of how a lot of the time that "classic" DCC styling seriously ages some if not most of the girls, and I was bored and browsing some of the girls Instas, and just, I can't even believe I'm doing this b/c I'm NOT a VK fan at ALL, BUT, look how much PRETTIER she is in this video! https://www.instagram.com/p/CCzkuOiJQWt/

The lack of heavy eye makeup and no ghastly pink lip makes her look like the gorgeous young woman she could be. She actually looks her age instead of a young girl trying to play dress up. I'd much rather see this natural look from her while in uniform than what she currently does, it's so much more flattering to her. Cut down on the teasing/extensions, add a little leave in conditioner (lol) and ladies and gents we might have a winner.

Also, Amanda's hair being straight in her most recent Insta post almost made me think it was a different person. Really glad she curls it the way she does for performance b/c it does make her stand out so much more than just being another "southern belle" cookie cutter blonde with either straight hair or those big curling iron/hot roller waves

• Love 6
3 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

If someone has the training and flexibility, then a flat-footed kick can be beautiful and won't stretch their muscles too much. I just know that most girls (myself included) don't have that flexibility and naturally roll up on their toes in an attempt to get the kick higher. For someone like Victoria, who isn't uber flexible, I don't understand why she's staying flat footed when her kicks would be much better on releve. Tess, on the other hand, has always been a fabulous kicker and I don't think going on releve would actually get her kicks any higher.

"World class organization" and yet they can't get any coherence in their choreography... Is it on relevée or flat footed, Judy! I need to know!

• LOL 6
17 minutes ago, Opine said:

Is Armani's hair natural in these first few episodes? What about Darian and Jada?  Is that not natural hair?  Looking at their TCC picture from the grid we all had they all three had some straightened long version but now I thought they were all natural?

Darian, Jada and Armani have had their natural hair so far in all 3 episodes, so has Chandi in the latest with her natural curls. Sydney’s is straightened like in her video 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Opine said:

5 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Darian, Jada and Armani have had their natural hair so far in all 3 episodes, so has Chandi in the latest with her natural curls. Sydney’s is straightened like in her video 

what page in this thread is Armani's squad photo on? I have page 113 committed to memory , but that is not her squad photo, which, I guess,  would be the look K&J preferred her to have after makeovers.

Natural hair can also be straighten via a flat iron.

However with the dancing and the humidity - either straight or curly - might fizz though, depending up the texture she has. After 4 years of dancing at SC football games, she must have found a way/product to keep it looking great for the games.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

All 3 have natural hair but 3 diff textures. Armani’s curl is tighter and denser and not going to do the same thing as Jada no matter what. Armani might be my fave this time. She’s just a fun firecracker. 

My HS team kicked flat. I think it depends on style and routine but I agree all need to be uniform. 
Lisa and those jeans. Well I think they would’ve looked cuter on somebody taller or slimmer. They look like they don’t fit her like she’s going to trip all over them. Not a cute look. Brennan was about as in trend this summer as possible with her casual chic. Kelli just dislikes her and likes messing with her fans. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, BunnyHop96 said:

"World class organization" and yet they can't get any coherence in their choreography... Is it on relevée or flat footed, Judy! I need to know!

Fair point. I was more talking about if they were to do one in a solo or something, but if it's choreographed for the entire team it needs to be consistent throughout!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BunnyHop96 said:

I'm NOT a VK fan at ALL, BUT, look how much PRETTIER she is in this video! 

I just wonder at what age they started to DCC Barbie-fy her.  

2 hours ago, BunnyHop96 said:

There doesn't seem to be someone watching those "detail issues" as Sarah G would say

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 12/9/2020 at 1:00 PM, Opine said:

I think Kelli has spent a lot of time in boats and other outdoor endeavors.  Her neck and chest (and hands) are much older looking than her face and hair.

Fillers/Botox in her face.  

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Pau84 said:

1. Alora-Rose Morgan
  2. Armani Latimer
  3. Claire Wolford
  4. Dani McGinnis
  5. Darian Lassiter
  6. Elli DiGiovanni
  7. Jada McLean
  8. Jessica Bowman
  9. McKenzie Sherman
  10. Alanna Tarango
  11. Amanda Dilks
  12. Ashlee Yesbanks
  13. Caroline Sundvold
  14. Chandi Dayle
  15. Cici Levi
  16. Erin Sauerhage
  17. Amanda Dilks
  18. Jalyn Stough
  19. Kat Puryear*
  20. Kelcey Wetterburg
  21. Kristin Dodd
  22. Lexie Smith
  23. Rachel Alexander
  24. Amanda Dilks
  25. Rachel Wyatt
  26. Savannah Heineken*

Good comprehensive list, but you forgot Amanda Dilks lol.

• LOL 7
On 12/10/2020 at 11:08 AM, NC-CFD09 said:

I agree with a lot of what you said. I definitely don't think she would be as featured or given as many things (SG) as she has now if Kelli and Tina weren't friends. I feel like it is possible that other TC's have done stupid and immature stuff that didn't make it to TV.. but since Victoria was so heavily featured all of her blunders were caught by CMT. Nobody can deny though that her first year in TC was a dang mess so I also see where it is highly possible she wouldn't have been given a second chance.

There is no denying she's a talented dancer though.. Travis Wall said she was his favorite both years and I highly doubt he gives a crap what Kelli thinks. He is a straight up legend in the Dance industry. Talented dancers don't always get handed things like SG though (poor Jalyn), so it's possible she'd be a blender. I wouldn't say she's my all time favorite or anything.. but If I got to be Kelli and pick the team she'd make it.

Travis has known VK for a while...

2014 with Travis Wall.jpg

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

I always assumed they interviewed a bunch of people and then when they edited they used the interviews of the cut girls, because by the time they are editing finals are over and they know who was cut.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Skin is thinner on hands and neck and can’t really be sandblasted and spackled like a face too

True. However, a little old fashioned Retin-A cream will do wonders on the neck/chest/décolletage. 100% shea butter used as a hand cream will seriously improve them.

• Love 1