Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

I didn't think Maddie had a boob job either, but someone on the show Reddit convinced me with some pics. I wish I could find the comment. That was months ago though so if she did have one, it's not like it literally just happend

20 minutes ago, sATL said:

wow.. this sad. very sad. 

I do wonder how professionally close Kelli was to Tracy...

Wonder what the reason(s) for the oversight  - Dallas doesn't play until Tuesday, so they can't say they were so focused on getting ready to dance for 3 hours this afternoon.

Honestly not many other cheer teams reached out either like 7 out of 26 teams 

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

No I’m not confused, I have never ever in my entire life seen anything like what you say a Medical scribe is in the US and my entire family and myself all work in hospitals. Most in Texas, Louisiana and Florida. I’m a PT and we have docs, PT, ST, many nurses, etc. so very familiar with how things typically run. That might be a textbook def but not common at all in the US. Nothing wrong with being a transcriptionist - the person who translations and puts in dictations. Not insulting either women and good option for someone needing flexibility. 

Medical transcription has been around since the invention of the dictaphone...the scribes became a 'thing' when electronic medical records came along (and I suspect the doctors, primarily, didn't want to do it...when they were instituting EMR in the surgical practice where I worked in 2008, we had to drag the doctors to the training...). It's not a insult to anyone, both are essential services in most practices...it's just they are two different things and not symantics. I live in San Francisco...we get first crack at every new thing that comes along...and I've trained people for both.

• Love 6
On 11/30/2020 at 8:11 PM, forumborum said:

Entire thing leaves a bad taste.  I have not brought myself to watch the show.  The team picture should be an embarrassment to the organization.  I cannot get over H&B and they leave the likes of Savannah, Lisa, Maddie and on and on 

Same. My first year just not watching. I can’t get over Brennan and Hannah. Frankly, it’s just gross. Kelli is the consummate mean girl, and those two ladies brought more class and authenticity to the team than anyone else in my opinion. Hannah being so open about her mental health issues?! Freaking badass. Brennan with her persistence and maturity? Incredible. If they’re just looking for yes m’am bimbos, they’re a dime a dozen. And I’m not saying they all are, but when people show you who they really are? Believe them. I’d take those two class acts over 3/4 the team. All I can say is ladies you are free, run and don’t look back. You’re way too good for this organization and I just can’t support them anymore. 

• Love 19
On 12/5/2020 at 11:32 AM, Opine said:

Exactly re the head.....I don't like her look AT ALL.  And (this probably isn't her fault) but I think they should have left her hair curly.  If it is so curly that you can't straighten the hairline, don't wear it straight.  

And what would her church say about that?  If she wears her bolt ons with grace that's ok?  hahahaha just be a smarta$$ on that.  If you will be a happier person if you get a little plastic surgery, go for it!

Mormon here. They don’t care. Utah has more plastic surgeons than any other state. Which... ughhh.. but to each their own. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

No I’m not confused, I have never ever in my entire life seen anything like what you say a Medical scribe is in the US and my entire family and myself all work in hospitals. Most in Texas, Louisiana and Florida. I’m a PT and we have docs, PT, ST, many nurses, etc. so very familiar with how things typically run. That might be a textbook def but not common at all in the US. Nothing wrong with being a transcriptionist - the person who translations and puts in dictations. Not insulting either women and good option for someone needing flexibility. 

Does not look like augmentation to me

I’ve seen 2 scribes in the hospital......with the self righteous lazy docs who can’t be bothered to dictate, use a computer or God forbid write! They seem to really enjoy having a pyt follow them around taking down every sacred utterance. Ugh.....your health care dollars at work!

6 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Honestly not many other cheer teams reached out either like 7 out of 26 teams 

Lions

bucs

broncos

titans

cardinals

Some of the chiefs cheerleaders individually commented

People off Washington’s team commented as well as the 1st ladies account 

Falcons 

Even basketball cheerleaders (the honey bees)

Vikings

dolphins

Colts

Raiders

saints

They all reached out and commented other pro cheer teams in other sports too but nothing from DCC

1 minute ago, DCCFan2021 said:

Okay, honestly? The Marissa-love isn't even the main thing bothering me with this. If you have a favorite, that's fine. I may not have the same opinion as you, but go ahead and support your faves. But I am upset that this favoritism is buried in a post talking about how great the show is and how great all the TCCs are. Seriously? You're only here to talk up Marissa, don't pretend to be here for anything else, don't pretend to applaud the team and the show and the rest of the candidates when you only care about one thing. You're just trying to make yourself look like a better person when in actuality you're making yourself look like a pandering idiot. Just be honest about your intentions and people will hate you (a little bit) less.

That being said, the Marissa Marauders? Really? I haven't kept up with social media from previous seasons (or even this season much, just what comes onto this board), but I don't know of any TCC who had a named fan base like this. And the only reason she has such a fan base is that they know she is heavily disliked by many, so they think she needs extra support, but all they're doing is annoying the hell out of everyone who already doesn't like her and even some who originally liked her or were neutral and bringing the general opinion of her down even more.

I wish I could love this several times 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Trixi said:

Lol! Thanks! As I was typing that I was thinking maybe I had the wrong girl😄

You're welcome! All those blondes can run together sometimes in my head! They both were cute as can be but their "Minnie Mouse" voices were similar too lol!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Lions

bucs

broncos

titans

cardinals

Some of the chiefs cheerleaders individually commented

People off Washington’s team commented as well as the 1st ladies account 

Falcons 

Even basketball cheerleaders (the honey bees)

Vikings

dolphins

Colts

Raiders

saints

They all reached out and commented other pro cheer teams in other sports too but nothing from DCC

I wish I could love this several times 

Kelli did write out a tweet 

02EC72FE-5AEC-4875-8910-380E461D1955.jpeg

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Kelli did write out a tweet 

02EC72FE-5AEC-4875-8910-380E461D1955.jpeg

I did write on my original post I believe Kelli may have made a short tweet; However I’m not on Twitter. I just feel it would’ve been more professional or perhaps also nice of them to have put something direct from the official DCC pages. 

10 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I saw their video on Instagram earlier this morning, it’s so sad, she seems so well loved and admired. Yet on the show they talked down the patriots (to Alexandria asking about changing rooms and facilities) 

I also noticed when looking on Instagram earlier that a lot of other NFL cheer teams commented on the post or the ones I follow shared it to their stories posting a message about sorry for their loss etc, yet nothing at all from the DCC page, no comments of condolences on the post or anything. 

I could be wrong though, as I said it was looked at this morning, I think it’s bad form of the DCC not to extend a hand or make any remark, I believe Kelli may have made a short tweet about it but I think one should’ve perhaps come from the organisation as all the teams are banding together all expressing sympathy yet they remain quiet.

on another note, Marissa has been found to be in one of the FB DCC fan groups it was posted about in Shade & sun 

I’m also finding it funny how Marissa was found on one of the fan pages then that post appears about her from a “Marissa marauder” Rachel if I remember correctly has a bigger fan base but they don’t nick name themselves. Something isn’t sitting right with me here and not just because she gives me bad goosebumps 

• Love 5
On 12/5/2020 at 2:48 PM, DCCland said:

Does anyone know where I can watch the new season without a table tv subscription 

Someone posted this & I’ve been watching it here.

https://ustvgo.tv/cmt/

Now, it’s Live TV, so you’ll have to go by their schedule & times will vary depending on your location...I’m in Arizona, so MTT shows two hours earlier then the scheduled time shown...make sense? Good Luck!

Edited by bernie2018
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I have really enjoyed watching this season, as I have with all of the seasons. I think the new girls are really talented. I love Sheridan and sad that she gets cut. I disagree on Marissa. I think she is pretty and a great entertainer. Every year, I am sad for the vets who get cut. It is heartbreaking, but part of the business. I really liked all 4 vets that got cut this season. But I also liked Gabby, Alex, Kera, etc.. I personally love Kelli and Judy. I think they put their heart into this and are great leaders. I  think they handled covid great. It was still early on and even now people disagree on how to handle it.  I love Evan. He is such a great coach. I can't wait to watch episode 3. I hope Caroline gets point. She is awesome! I watch on Prime. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I started watching DCC since the 1 or 2 hour pilot.  Pompeii’s says this pilot covered auditions, workouts, & the first game. There I remember it being conducted outside with girls on raisers as they waited to see who made the team.  Kari Laywell who was expecting to go into her third year. Kelli said she had done a lot of community service, well loved but it appeared she had gained weight & was struggling with the dance.  She had been with the team several years & when they didn’t call her name, she had to walk off the field crying while the others stayed.  I was hooked as a viewer!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

I looked at some pix from last season...she has the best pushup bra and blouse knot in the business...in her practice wear the spandex flattens her terribly...I vote no to enhancement this season.

The practice wear seems to flatten everybody.  Attractive designs, but not flattering to the upper body at all.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I did write on my original post I believe Kelli may have made a short tweet; However I’m not on Twitter. I just feel it would’ve been more professional or perhaps also nice of them to have put something direct from the official DCC pages. 

I’m also finding it funny how Marissa was found on one of the fan pages then that post appears about her from a “Marissa marauder” Rachel if I remember correctly has a bigger fan base but they don’t nick name themselves. Something isn’t sitting right with me here and not just because she gives me bad goosebumps 

This might not be a popular opinion but Kelli's tweet seemed heartfelt and compassionate.  She is the voice of the DCC (whether we like it or not) so to me a tweet from her is a tweet from the organization.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Lcc said:

I have really enjoyed watching this season, as I have with all of the seasons. I think the new girls are really talented. I love Sheridan and sad that she gets cut. I disagree on Marissa. I think she is pretty and a great entertainer. Every year, I am sad for the vets who get cut. It is heartbreaking, but part of the business. I really liked all 4 vets that got cut this season. But I also liked Gabby, Alex, Kera, etc.. I personally love Kelli and Judy. I think they put their heart into this and are great leaders. I  think they handled covid great. It was still early on and even now people disagree on how to handle it.  I love Evan. He is such a great coach. I can't wait to watch episode 3. I hope Caroline gets point. She is awesome! I watch on Prime. 

#Carolineforpoint2021

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

The practice wear seems to flatten everybody.  Attractive designs, but not flattering to the upper body at all.

Yeah, that's just dancewear. But a majority of the cheerleaders are likely just smaller-chested as it is because they're probably, at least to some extent, naturally lean. Some girls just carry less fat than others.

• Love 5

Can someone help me out with the pics they've had in the episodes so far showing the girls above and below 36? I saw on FB their is one from the actual episode, and then maybe another from a preview where they are picking show group? Is that what everyone over here agrees with, the second one is from when they are picking show group? Regardless, if someone can show me those pics I would be beyond grateful 🙏 I haven't been able to find them again.

Also, I saw where Charlotte's daughter (I think) was one of the girl's knocking on doors, does anyone know if she was quarantined the whole time like she should have been? I haven't been on here for a while so I apologize it that has already been asked. 

Thanks so much!!

29 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

Bless their misguided hearts. I can see players having fans, but a cheerleader? And a rookie one? What the hell are those pageant people smoking? This is not a way to approach a job. Talk about helicopter parents.

Are they going to stand in the parking lot and wave signs when she gets a non dance job? Get matching jackets and shirts? Get over yourself people. This is a $200 a week part time job showcased on a 10 pm Tuesday night cable channel people forget exists. And it’s embarrassing.  😒 She’s one of 36, not THE ONE.

The parents standing behind the judges in pageants doing the dances while the child is onstage, with facials and all...

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, QuarantineCrazy said:

I’ve seen 2 scribes in the hospital......with the self righteous lazy docs who can’t be bothered to dictate, use a computer or God forbid write! They seem to really enjoy having a pyt follow them around taking down every sacred utterance. Ugh.....your health care dollars at work!

I loved the fact that I didn't have to decipher the hand writing any more...it does increase office efficiency...the scribe can take the history, the doctor can review it quickly before he comes in the room.

For those asking how to watch for free, the Pluto TV app DVRs the new season episodes a couple of days or so after they air.  They automatically show up on my smart TV menu.  I hope I worded that right.

Edited by Weeklydcc
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

vlcsnap-2020-12-07-16h22m50s854.thumb.jpg.d9cca6545bd10f165437bcd76163697b.jpg

vlcsnap-2020-12-07-16h31m33s758.thumb.jpg.63f8702e27f0a5b446711595d03dca1a.jpg

How on earth is Hannah below the 36 line? She got three freaking votes for show group.. but we're supposed to believe that she is not top 36?

Edited by NC-CFD09
  • Love 16
15 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

vlcsnap-2020-12-07-16h22m50s854.thumb.jpg.d9cca6545bd10f165437bcd76163697b.jpg

vlcsnap-2020-12-07-16h31m33s758.thumb.jpg.63f8702e27f0a5b446711595d03dca1a.jpg

15 minutes ago, NC-CFD09 said:

How on earth is Hannah below the 36 line? She got three freaking votes for show group.. but we're supposed to believe that she is not top 36?

Agreed re: Hannah. 

Also in the bottom picture: Row 2, Photo 1 - is that Lisa? And are my eyes deceiving me, but does it list her name as ELISA? Was that always her name? Or are there some photoshop shenanigans happening?

As in post-production photoshopping to move pictures around so they can start to set up that a vet or 2 aren’t living up to expectations...

Edited to add: I have not watched the new season yet (and probably won’t) so forgive me if any of these things are actually addressed in the episodes. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, NC-CFD09 said:

It's probably because they are punishing her as well for the whole rumored/confirmed stolen phone case by VK.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, rl27rl said:

It's probably because they are punishing her as well for the whole rumored/confirmed stolen phone case by VK.

What? 🤣 She stole Victoria's phone case?  I know they love Victoria... But I can't imagine them cutting a very talented upper vet for a phone case..  

1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Also in the bottom picture: Row 2, Photo 1 - is that Lisa? And are my eyes deceiving me, but does it list her name as ELISA? Was that always her name? Or are there some photoshop shenanigans happening?

As in post-production photoshopping to move pictures around so they can start to set up that a vet or 2 aren’t living up to expectations...

Edited to add: I have not watched the new season yet (and probably won’t) so forgive me if any of these things are actually addressed in the episodes. 

1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

If you look at it the girls are in Alphabetical order starts with alannah ends with vk that’s one group then picks back up with ashlinn 

22 minutes ago, NC-CFD09 said:

What? 🤣 She stole Victoria's phone case?  I know they love Victoria... But I can't imagine them cutting a very talented upper vet for a phone case..  

VK stole the phone case from Gina. From what some insiders have said, don't know if it has changed, VK is very much a tattle tale and not trusted/loved by many of the vets. Most of her group from last season have been cut.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, rl27rl said:

VK stole the phone case from Gina. From what some insiders have said, don't know if it has changed, VK is very much a tattle tale and not trusted/loved by many of the vets. Most of her group from last season have been cut.

That is really wild. I'd love to know what goes on behind closed doors because I'm sure a lot of the girls don't get along for various reasons. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Tess is Therese also. I wonder if that first pic is just alphabetical order with vets then they start swapping around. Second looks like some groups are arranged besides actually scoring.

1 hour ago, rl27rl said:

Not calling anyone a liar but this is so hard to process. Nothing shocks me lol but why would VK steal a phone case? Did she just want to assert power bc she won’t get in trouble? She doesn’t seem that smart. Was it one gifted to all of them and she took Gina’s by mistake or bc hers was lost or something? I need more details on this story. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Not calling anyone a liar but this is so hard to process. Nothing shocks me lol but why would VK steal a phone case? Did she just want to assert power bc she won’t get in trouble? She doesn’t seem that smart. Was it one gifted to all of them and she took Gina’s by mistake or bc hers was lost or something? I need more details on this story. 

From what the insiders have said, is that Gina had a case she wanted and she took it. She knows she can make any and every mistake and will never be called out on it publicly now that she is on the team.

1 hour ago, rl27rl said:

Someone on here said it was Gina’s as a joke.  We never heard who she allegedly stole a case from 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Someone on here said it was Gina’s as a joke.  We never heard who she allegedly stole a case from 

I'm thinking someone in the VK detractors camp started this ridiculous rumor. Gossip flies like the wind...most of it unsubstantiated...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DCCOracle said:

vlcsnap-2020-12-08-11h27m36s337.thumb.jpg.af26552188050c991d556942ccb0c87c.jpg

38a7a50dc545dd1ec491ec8e3f849c86.gif

Totally!  I was about to say it was interesting that 2 of the 3 people we see during the meeting keeping their mask on got cut.  I love that they kept them on, but could see TPTB taking it as a tick against those girls

• Love 22
1 minute ago, GaveIn said:

Totally!  I was about to say it was interesting that 2 of the 3 people we see during the meeting keeping their mask on got cut.  I love that they kept them on, but could see TPTB taking it as a tick against those girls

521264A6-50F6-4B0E-A412-CDC19FBA298B.jpeg

FFC39D72-1B1E-47E6-9E48-ADBAB1B9E522.jpeg

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

521264A6-50F6-4B0E-A412-CDC19FBA298B.jpeg

FFC39D72-1B1E-47E6-9E48-ADBAB1B9E522.jpeg

Sorry, I was just about to edit my original after I rewatched....I just noticed Lily, Hannah, & Rachel A the first time....but still I love that even though Kelli took hers off & some followed, other girls did not.  I will admit I'm kinda disappointed to see Brennan took hers off, but I'm going to believe that she was following Kelli's lead, like the good DCC she has been and didn't realize girls behind her left theirs on.

Edited by GaveIn
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, NC-CFD09 said:

She not. She is the bottom row of the top 36. Kristin, lily and Meredith are the only ones below the line

15 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

She not. She is the bottom row of the top 36. Kristin, lily and Meredith are the only ones below the line

I think she is referring the second graph posted.....she is not in the top 36 in that one

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

Sorry, I was just about to edit my original after I rewatched....I just noticed Lily, Hannah, & Rachel A the first time....but still I love that even though Kelli took hers off & some followed, other girls did not.  I will admit I'm kinda disappointed to see Brennan took hers off, but I'm going to believe that she was following Kelli's lead, like the good DCC she has been and didn't realize girls behind her left theirs on.

Would love to know what the girls were told in regards to protocol in Texas at the time.  Or when cameras were off.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, DCCOracle said:

This made me a little sad again for Lily and Meredith, showing their intro videos and Briana as wasn’t Briana made to dance for her life too?? Watched it and just thought bit cruel showing their mini interviews when they’re getting cut shortly. 

although I appreciate it makes good viewing especially for anyone who doesn’t know they get cut 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Holly85 said:

If you look at it the girls are in Alphabetical order starts with alannah ends with vk that’s one group then picks back up with ashlinn 

Oh I understand why they are in the order that they are in (I think...maybe. Probably would help if I actually watched). But I was just wondering when ‘Lisa’ morphed into ‘Elisa’ in the bottom photo. Either it doesn’t say Elisa or that actually isn’t Lisa and I need to get reading glasses 🤓😳. Or someone in CMT:MTT post-production photoshop editing needs to be told “Let me be clear: tonight will be your last night, the decision final.” (No, just kidding. What kind of sociopath would actually do that?)

• Love 1