Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, NC-CFD09 said:

I know this is a super unpopular opinion.. but I actually like Victoria a lot lol. She's gorgeous and can definitely dance. I know there is some nepotism going on with her for sure, but I think she probably would have made the team whether she knew Kelli or not. She got a lot of attention from the show because of her relationship with Kelli so a lot of her mistakes were shown (such as her weight/immaturity), but some of the other girls probably made similar ones and it just never got air time. Nobody kill me for this haha!

Ya know I've wondered about this when it comes to Victoria and knowing what we know of Kelli and Judy, I don't think she would of made it without the relationship between Kelli and Tina.  I could easily see Victoria's personality landing her on Kelli's bad side in TC.  Kelli hates fluffy air heads. I noticed Victoria's 2nd time in TC, she got skinny, got the comeback storyline, got a super easy question for her panel interview, got the victim of bullying storyline, and they didn't let her talk much on air. So then her popularity exploded. It would of been a flawless show edit had she not almost fall on her face during preliminaries and had Cheryl Burke took the bait and kissed her butt during SG audition. There is also no way she would of made it to SG, especially after whining about not getting it the first time. She also wouldn't be as featured as she is now. Most of the hate Victoria got online was of because of how ungrateful she was acting when everybody was going out of their way to help her and being rude to Jinelle( who is a fan fave btw) And the only reason Jinelle was brought in to help Victoria was because of Kelli wanted her on the team. We all know Kelli is a sucker for a tall, leggy blonde so it's possible. Victoria has legs for days and is attractive. She reminds me so very much of Kathryn Dunn. But she isn't the most beautiful or the most technical dancer, so she would of ended up a blender in the back till she retired. Not coming after for you, just my two cents on your comment. 🙂

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

Ya know I've wondered about this when it comes to Victoria and knowing what we know of Kelli and Judy, I don't think she would of made it without the relationship between Kelli and Tina.  I could easily see Victoria's personality landing her on Kelli's bad side in TC.  Kelli hates fluffy air heads. I noticed Victoria's 2nd time in TC, she got skinny, got the comeback storyline, got a super easy question for her panel interview, got the victim of bullying storyline, and they didn't let her talk much on air. So then her popularity exploded. It would of been a flawless show edit had she not almost fall on her face during preliminaries and had Cheryl Burke took the bait and kissed her butt during SG audition. There is also no way she would of made it to SG, especially after whining about not getting it the first time. She also wouldn't be as featured as she is now. Most of the hate Victoria got online was of because of how ungrateful she was acting when everybody was going out of their way to help her and being rude to Jinelle( who is a fan fave btw) And the only reason Jinelle was brought in to help Victoria was because of Kelli wanted her on the team. We all know Kelli is a sucker for a tall, leggy blonde so it's possible. Victoria has legs for days and is attractive. She reminds me so very much of Kathryn Dunn. But she isn't the most beautiful or the most technical dancer, so she would of ended up a blender in the back till she retired. Not coming after for you, just my two cents on your comment. 🙂

I agree with a lot of what you said. I definitely don't think she would be as featured or given as many things (SG) as she has now if Kelli and Tina weren't friends. I feel like it is possible that other TC's have done stupid and immature stuff that didn't make it to TV.. but since Victoria was so heavily featured all of her blunders were caught by CMT. Nobody can deny though that her first year in TC was a dang mess so I also see where it is highly possible she wouldn't have been given a second chance.

There is no denying she's a talented dancer though.. Travis Wall said she was his favorite both years and I highly doubt he gives a crap what Kelli thinks. He is a straight up legend in the Dance industry. Talented dancers don't always get handed things like SG though (poor Jalyn), so it's possible she'd be a blender. I wouldn't say she's my all time favorite or anything.. but If I got to be Kelli and pick the team she'd make it.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, realityjunkie771 said:

If you watch closely, you can catch Alora-Rose in here a few times. She seems to be a smooth dancer, but it's hard to say based on just a few seconds of footage. I think the high-impact DCC style is out of her comfort zone -- she's not the first who has been like this. Either way, I feel certain she'll go back to New York when she gets the chance.

Which dance costume is alora? 
I can’t see Kelli being happy with these 🤣

also who are the ultra angels? Never heard of them. 

4 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

This is like borderline stripper/hooker to me. It is for some Music festival I think. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

LOl!! I think most people haven't.  They are basically professional GO-GO dancers and hype girls. I only heard of them because Holly P auditioned and got picked to be in their 2020 rookie florida class pre lockdown. Screenshot_20201210-094847.png.36d35e0a10b068472a3f2854f600e19e.png

• Useful 2
12 hours ago, aimeelou625 said:

Ok, this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I think Kelly got cut because the camera does not love her face.  She is not HD ready, as Kelly would say.

I love her energy and spirit, but...  (cue the chirping crickets)

*GASPS* HOW DAAAAARRREEEEE YOU????? 

Hahahahahahahahaha nah I am just messing with you.

She's not the prettiest of the bunch but compared to other rookies like Jessica (who made the team) I think that Kelly has more showmanship. But that's just my opinion and we can agree to disagree.

I am just waiting to see what the reason for her being cut was.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Tori is teaching Jennifer Amburn's class this Thursday.  I predict she will make the team next year.  She probably would have made the team this year if it wouldn't have been the year of the WOC.  Jen has a big influence on Kelli.  Lisa kissed Jen's butt before making the team.  Went to all of her classes and took privates from her.  Also ratted out Ashley and Julia to Jen knowing the infor would get back to Kelli.  Lisa is not dumb and she is all about herself.  That is how she gets places because we all know it it not her looks or her wardrobe.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

Speaking of Brennan, where is ByTor these days?

I think she was mad about the cut and gave up on DCC. I haven't seen her on Sun and Shade facebook either.  

Edited by Opine
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, BunnyHop96 said:

Super unpopular opinion but Maddie is one of my faves 😬

She’s beautiful in her own way (I would honestly kill for her hair...), I’ve never had any problems with her developing into a fuller but still toned figure (she started on this show at 18 people of course her body is going to change) and she seems pretty grounded and does good work for causes the definitely need more attention brought to them. 
I know she’s said some cringe things in past but she was 18-19 and probably being away from home for the first time. Stepping out for the first time from the watchful eye of your parents or even church can be a big move in allowing people to finally grow.

I definitely hope she’s grown up and been able to form her own adult opinions and thoughts on things but yeah, still one of my faves lol

I like Maddie too, a lot actually , for most of the reasons you pointed out. So couldn’t agree more with you.

But... that does not make you the right person to have that no. 1 position in the team.
A point has to be front and center all the time, not just during Thunderstruck. Someone who stands out, even in a group of beautiful women. How can you make someone point of 36 people in a massive stadium when you can barely utter an audible sentence in front of a group of people with a look on your face that shouts “can I please hide or run from here?”

I know her primary task is to dance, but I also remember Jenn and Kash as points and good representatives in lots of other situations like interviews and appearances.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Is that Armani in the center?  After rewatching this week's episode, and also watching her dance on her instagram account, she is quickly becoming my #1 favorite of all - and that includes veterans.  She and Amanda are 🔥🔥🔥

Edit: It seems like it is Armani in the center - she's the only rookie in this!  Sad she didn't make Showgroup!

Edited by Stee
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Stee said:

Is that Armani in the center?  After rewatching this week's episode, and also watching her dance on her instagram account, she is quickly becoming my #1 favorite of all - and that includes veterans.  She and Amanda are 🔥🔥🔥

Armani is freaking adorable. I knew I loved her from her audition video & she has not let me down one bit in TC. She just looks like she loves dancing and it makes me love watching her.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Stee said:

Yes it is 

• Love 1
On 12/2/2020 at 6:33 PM, MeeMee2 said:

I was wondering this too! Ashlinn seemed like a total package. She has great kicks, good dancer,  great figure, and has the DCC look.I keep wondering what the heck happened? Maybe she pulls a Julia? Although I always thought the DCC ( and us) dodged a bullet with Julia putting her foot in her mouth and getting herself cut. I got some serious mean girl vibes from her. 

Agreed. It's all that excited puppy energy she needs to calm. It makes her a little jokery ( right Kelli??) when she smiles. I don't find her beautiful, but I don't find her unattractive. I definitely like her look over Clare D or Sydney's. 

I just can't watch Marissa dance.  To me, with all her "facials" and s****** movements, she comes across as a ten year old girl dancing in front of her mirror trying to be sexy ~ and obviously not.  Her moves are even extremely immature, regardless as to whether she's retaining the choreography!  

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

So did McKenzie make the team? I thought she didn't but someone on reddit posted that final squad pic and she's in it. I can't find it on here anymore

LOL who is she? I haven't noticed her! I know she makes it but can't pick her out of the lineup!

On 12/9/2020 at 8:45 PM, lexie3248 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlh93nHsee/?igshid=555dbfqjtus4

Okay Kelli must be blind at this point. 

Good lord... I’m sorry but anyone who sees this mess, with VK hunching over and again almost falling back from the sheer effort, plus the fact that she always bends her knee, and still insists that she’s a veeery technical dancer... we need to stage an intervention. And i can’t believe Shelly claimed she herself taught her ballet. If she reached her 20s and she still can’t kick properly, as a teacher at least i’d be ashamed to admit I was her teacher.

On 12/9/2020 at 9:32 PM, MeeMee2 said:

Was she injured or something? Why was that single kick so dang heavy? So odd. 

Why, have you ever seen any non heavy kicks from her? In fact she’s lucky she hasn’t injured herself yet, so there’s that at least.

5 hours ago, vanillagum said:

Eh, I really don't think she would've. No chance in hell anyone who looked and acted like her in season 13 would've been brought into training camp, let alone stayed around that long. She was like an overeager puppy dog and she had legit rolls—she was very blatantly out of shape/not meeting their standards. 

So subsequently, she wouldn't have made it to season 14 without connections. No one would've given her a second chance—they barely would've given her a FIRST, if at all. 

Her second time in TC wasn’t a second chance. Her being kept to the end of TC the first time was actually chance no.500.

4 hours ago, NC-CFD09 said:

Yeah, I get what you're saying. Season 13 she was a little bit of a hot mess, but season 14 she had it more together. 

A little bit of a hot mess? What else should she have done then? Make out with a player on screen? She legit lied on her boss’ face, ghosted a veteran, gained way too much weight, had “no words”, acted like a petulant child in front of her boss when she didnt get SG even though she was actually warned she wasn’t even top 36... And she isn’t that great technique wise, that post above proves it. Good enough for dcc? Eh sure they took worse than her. Beautiful? I guess to each their own but while I appreciate she looks like the perfect dcc barbie from afar, I really can’t look away from that horsemouth -which apparently she did to herself anyway, no idea why she thought veneers was a good idea. So no, no second chance would be given to her, especially when next chance she got she fell out of a simple turn, landed OUT of her dance space and almost fall on her face. Not without the Kalina surname at least. 

2 hours ago, NC-CFD09 said:

I agree with a lot of what you said. I definitely don't think she would be as featured or given as many things (SG) as she has now if Kelli and Tina weren't friends. I feel like it is possible that other TC's have done stupid and immature stuff that didn't make it to TV.. but since Victoria was so heavily featured all of her blunders were caught by CMT. Nobody can deny though that her first year in TC was a dang mess so I also see where it is highly possible she wouldn't have been given a second chance.

There is no denying she's a talented dancer though.. Travis Wall said she was his favorite both years and I highly doubt he gives a crap what Kelli thinks. He is a straight up legend in the Dance industry. Talented dancers don't always get handed things like SG though (poor Jalyn), so it's possible she'd be a blender. I wouldn't say she's my all time favorite or anything.. but If I got to be Kelli and pick the team she'd make it.

Considering that they’ve even edited stuff out to create awkward moments etc, do you honestly believe that other girls that made the team had equally embarrassing moments yet TPTB decided to exclude the footage? Really? 

And I didnt actually watch last season, but I think it was proven with screenshots here that Travis was actually talking to amanda and not VK. Which still, just because you can do one style doesn’t mean you’re perfect for the team. Erin her first time around was a hot mess yet she had amazing ballet technique. Fair cut. Meredith is also amazing yet a hot mess when it comes to dcc. Alora Rose the same. VK dances s****** and out of control and her kicks are god awful for someone who claims they want to be a professional dancer and has no other option really. Did she improve? Yes, but so would all the cut girls ever if they had gotten as many chances as she did.

1 hour ago, lexie3248 said:

IMG_0046.thumb.jpg.bde404483688c27d25b93581b3182ded.jpg

I saw this reposted on Caroline's story with Ashlee, Caroline, Victoria, and Kelcey kicking. 

Just look at caroline’s kick. Then VK’s. Can they have ONE post and ONE event where that girl isn’t featured? Otherwise Charlotte, since you’re too cheap to pay these girls fairly anyway, just cut the team to like 5 girls and have VK upfront all the time. It’s a much cheaper solution.

1 hour ago, LilyDutch said:

I like Maddie too, a lot actually , for most of the reasons you pointed out. So couldn’t agree more with you.

But... that does not make you the right person to have that no. 1 position in the team.
A point has to be front and center all the time, not just during Thunderstruck. Someone who stands out, even in a group of beautiful women. How can you make someone point of 36 people in a massive stadium when you can barely utter an audible sentence in front of a group of people with a look on your face that shouts “can I please hide or run from here?”

I know her primary task is to dance, but I also remember Jenn and Kash as points and good representatives in lots of other situations like interviews and appearances.

That’s exactly my issue with her. That interview with Kelli was so cringey. And I still can’t get over that GL meeting her first round as 1GL, she looked absolutely terrified. It’s not her fault Kelli wanted to punish Heather, but I can’t get over the fact that Maddie took Heather’s spot. She might be vanilla to some, but Kelli highlighted her her second season on the show as one of the rookies that she noticed the more, she immediately stepped up to a leadership role, she was a great spokesperson... That’s what you want from your leaders and the faces of the team, not someone who clearly wishes she could die everytime they ask her a question.

• Love 19

Okay so my opinions on ep 3.

of all the shots Brennan, Lily (yes Lily) and Hannah are featured in (you can see Lily in a background dancing) there was nothing wrong at all with their dancing, no errors, no timing nothing they nailed it. My eye was actually drawn to Lily not the rookie the camera was trying to focus on.

Meredith did make some errors. I wouldn’t have cut Lily, Brennan or Hannah for some of these rookies who made the team as some of them were awful.

I really liked Elli, Dani & Armani in the latest episode. I did feel bad for Sheridan but she definitely shot herself in the foot by calling Kelli girl. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

That’s exactly my issue with her. That interview with Kelli was so cringey. And I still can’t get over that GL meeting her first round as 1GL, she looked absolutely terrified. It’s not her fault Kelli wanted to punish Heather, but I can’t get over the fact that Maddie took Heather’s spot. She might be vanilla to some, but Kelli highlighted her her second season on the show as one of the rookies that she noticed the more, she immediately stepped up to a leadership role, she was a great spokesperson... That’s what you want from your leaders and the faces of the team, not someone who clearly wishes she could die everytime they ask her a question.

Punish Heather?! OMG why? Heather was one of the best ever IMO. Sweet, well spoken, classy had her stuff together.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

A little bit of a hot mess? What else should she have done then? Make out with a player on screen? She legit lied on her boss’ face, ghosted a veteran, gained way too much weight, had “no words”, acted like a petulant child in front of her boss when she didnt get SG even though she was actually warned she wasn’t even top 36... And she isn’t that great technique wise, that post above proves it. Good enough for dcc? Eh sure they took worse than her. Beautiful? I guess to each their own but while I appreciate she looks like the perfect dcc barbie from afar, I really can’t look away from that horsemouth -which apparently she did to herself anyway, no idea why she thought veneers was a good idea. So no, no second chance would be given to her, especially when next chance she got she fell out of a simple turn, landed OUT of her dance space and almost fall on her face. Not without the Kalina surname at least. 

Everything you mention is totally fair. I knew me saying I liked her would be an unpopular opinion. I think I have a tendency to root for the ones that people hate even if a lot of the criticism is justified.

edit: for example.. I actually like Marissa, and a lot of people can't stand her either. 

Edited by NC-CFD09
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, NC-CFD09 said:

Everything you mention is totally fair. I knew me saying I liked her would be an unpopular opinion. I think I have a tendency to root for the ones that people hate even if a lot of the criticism is justified.

edit: for example.. I actually like Marissa, and a lot of people can't stand her either. 

That’s fair enough and you can like anyone for any reason! But at least for Marissa, if you take away the personal stuff (social media etc), on screen she hasn’t done much to be disliked. I don’t like er look but it’s not the first dcc I don’t find attractive. However, when someone gets the same criticism for so many different people, I think there might be some truth there. It’s not like we decided to conspire to persuade everyone that hunching over and bending your supporting knee isn’t proper technique, that has been true for longer than any of us had been on this earth!

for VK, I just won’t ever change my mind because no matter what she does, she is on the team only thanks to her mama. if she had come in last season directly? Eh, I’d still wouldn’t be excited but at least she wasn’t that obnoxious and well, we knew for the past decade that she would eventually make the team and stay for like another decade so fair enough. But after seeing her make not just one mistake that would end the “dcc journey” for any other girl, she legit has made everything but sleep with a player. And it’s not enough she still got a place on the team, she’s constantly featured, she got a LEADERS position in the triangle (no rookie would ever be allowed to be upfront like that) AND messed up but still just got Heather’s position after that... I just can’t deal with kelli’s bullshit anymore.

• Love 17

I rarely comment about Victoria, but I’m convinced that her time in Season 13’s TC was a made-for-TV dramatic storyline which set her up to be the comeback story for Season 14 and her future as the poster girl for DCC. This is common practice in the nepotistic world of DCC. They knew what they were doing with Victoria, and I have no doubt she will be Cassie 2.0 going forward. I don’t know if it will be a bride/wedding special, but she’ll definitely have some sort of special feature at some point.

Change my mind. 😊

Edited by 123DCCWoooo
  • LOL 8
  • Love 12

I understand wanting to root for the underdog...I do it too. However at this point I wouldn't even call Victoria an underdog. People on this board have strong opinions on Victoria, but I won't call it the norm. If you look at her insta, her following shot WAY up after her "bullying" edit came out. Nothing gains sympathy more than a victim. Also, most of the "rude" comments I saw coming out was about her how she treated Jinelle . I could see someone calling Victoria out on her behavior online, her running to Mommy Kalina about it, and mommy telling Kelli... hence why she was asked that question at her panel interview instead of getting her thoughts on world issues or the #metoo movement. 

• Love 8

Punish Heather?! OMG why? Heather was one of the best ever IMO. Sweet, well spoken, classy had her stuff together.

Rumor had it, she had/sent/got hacked of nude photos of herself and were leaked somewhere . . . similar to what happened to Holly Arielle when she was on the team.

• Useful 3
14 minutes ago, rl27rl said:

Rumor had it, she had/sent/got hacked of nude photos of herself and were leaked somewhere . . . similar to what happened to Holly Arielle when she was on the team.

Her pics were never leaked - she was hacked and told K&J in case they were leaked.  They weren't happy cause the girls had been told to not have photos like that on their phones after what had happened before.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
On 12/9/2020 at 5:10 PM, TB12 said:

My two cents i'm sad that Sheridan seems to have morphed into Emily, with her sickle feet who tried out twice & was cut, the one who danced for the Mavs, I got such odd vibes from her but I'll chalk it up to nerves bc I've been rooting for her since her first audition but 'girl' better check herself!

Also is it me or has Kat put some weight on, again, not fat shaming she looks heavier by DCC standards or did she have her boobs done? Maybe that's what is making her look bigger to me... 

Kat is beautiful

• Love 9
4 hours ago, LilyDutch said:

So, here’s a question.   If a point girl achieves that status as a young person, and wants to have a long tenure with DCC, how is she politely demoted?  Certainly, point should be neither forced retirement or permanent.  Have we seen a demotion for fairness (not infraction) before?  What is that conversation like?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Stee said:

Edit: It seems like it is Armani in the center - she's the only rookie in this!  Sad she didn't make Showgroup!

Did Armani make SG?

7 minutes ago, SMP637 said:

Year of the WOC?  Like they don't deserve their spots and they only made it bc they were WOC?  All if the WOC have been standouts.....Tori should've made it over Alora Rose....but Armani, Darian, Jada, Elli, and even Sydney have earned their places.  They are better than a few of the senior vets. 

Thank you.  Every rookie WOC looks great so far.  It's not like there's a shortage of white women on the squad.  I hope every year is the year of the WOC from now on.  A diverse squad is more interesting to me.

6 minutes ago, SMP637 said:

Did Armani make SG?

Are we sure that isn't Chandi in the photo?  Armani is great, but only Show Group women are included in stuff like that.  Is Chandi in SG?

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

Victoria is the only girl not doing this correctly. Ashlee, Caroline, and Kelcey are all up on releve with a straight supporting leg, Victoria is in plie on a flat foot. Why is she is SG and doing appearances/performances like this when she can't even handle a straight kick?

Is that why she is so “stomp-y” in that other ig post where she does the one kick?  

• Love 10
6 hours ago, LilyDutch said:

Oh she 100% just made point because of her seniority and the fact that she doesn't make waves. She's deff a solid dancer and eye catching in her own way but I agree that point should have that little something extra, some extra sparkle that just draws you in. I just think the team is severely lacking in those type of leaders these past few seasons. Amy was okay, Maddie, is okay, Rachel W is gorgeous but she just doesn't catch my eye the way someone like Holly P or Hannah did. DCC are really digging their own graves with their double standards for cutting dancers and getting bit in butt for it when they don't have anyone left that can fill that point position all on their own.

• Love 13

So, after watching MTT over the years, I have noticed that more often than not the vets who talk about getting their spots back when they enter at finals (and this year, the bubble) are the vets who get cut.  This year: Lily and Meredith. Last year: Gabby. One of the first seasons: a fourth year vet whose solo was a hula dance (not Jasmine).  

58 minutes ago, Stfarris said:

So, after watching MTT over the years, I have noticed that more often than not the vets who talk about getting their spots back when they enter at finals (and this year, the bubble) are the vets who get cut.  This year: Lily and Meredith. Last year: Gabby. One of the first seasons: a fourth year vet whose solo was a hula dance (not Jasmine).  

I think you’re thinking of Carmen Butler. Cut her 3rd year. She did a talking head prior to finals that year. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Tori is teaching Jennifer Amburn's class this Thursday.  I predict she will make the team next year.  She probably would have made the team this year if it wouldn't have been the year of the WOC.  Jen has a big influence on Kelli.  Lisa kissed Jen's butt before making the team.  Went to all of her classes and took privates from her.  Also ratted out Ashley and Julia to Jen knowing the infor would get back to Kelli.  Lisa is not dumb and she is all about herself.  That is how she gets places because we all know it it not her looks or her wardrobe.  

Why pin this on the WOC?  They have been absolute showstoppers this year! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
10 hours ago, LilyDutch said:

Thank you. Maddie cannot make a sentence and it looks horrible. 

10 hours ago, NC-CFD09 said:

Armani is freaking adorable. I knew I loved her from her audition video & she has not let me down one bit in TC. She just looks like she loves dancing and it makes me love watching her.

Yes! Armani looks like she is having the time of her life aka Amanda and Bridget. Almost gives me Robyn vibes a little.

3 hours ago, BunnyHop96 said:

Oh she 100% just made point because of her seniority and the fact that she doesn't make waves. She's deff a solid dancer and eye catching in her own way but I agree that point should have that little something extra, some extra sparkle that just draws you in. I just think the team is severely lacking in those type of leaders these past few seasons. Amy was okay, Maddie, is okay, Rachel W is gorgeous but she just doesn't catch my eye the way someone like Holly P or Hannah did. DCC are really digging their own graves with their double standards for cutting dancers and getting bit in butt for it when they don't have anyone left that can fill that point position all on their own.

You forgot she nannied some for the Jones fam

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 12/8/2020 at 11:29 AM, DCCOracle said:

vlcsnap-2020-12-08-11h27m36s337.thumb.jpg.af26552188050c991d556942ccb0c87c.jpg

38a7a50dc545dd1ec491ec8e3f849c86.gif

Oh my...Kat doesn’t even look real here!  Can’t decide if she looks more like a mannequin. Or one of those toddlers and tiaras girls with that expression!  Rachel W has more life in her face than Kat has here!

19 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yes it is 

Why is she doing a different pose than the others?  Shouldn’t she match the girl on the far right?  And where is her right arm?

• Love 4
On 12/9/2020 at 1:37 PM, 5678Pixie said:

Knowing how Lisa is a kiss up to Kelli I am not surprised she wore jeans with stars thinking Kelli would be impressed that her whole world is DCC.  I laughed so hard when I saw these, no one would be caught dead anyplace in Dallas wearing those.

vlcsnap-2020-12-08-23h36m45s931.jpg.55af0b7ca475bf52c3b5a333a054694d.jpg.f47c161846abe5721dcaaec2d54cc569.jpg

Does this even go together ? I mean the top is decent on its own (not the best color) and with many other pants/skirts styles. The pants are "ok" but not in this setting, nor with this top.

https://www.altardstate.com/as/all-clothing/bottoms/jeans/star-struck-flare-jeans/1002043501.html?gclid=CjwKCAiAq8f-BRBtEiwAGr3Dga3USIHLfZhNFx-bUa0Qlo1QjXB82lzkUiDIcDoK79gw-nTbuXcf3xoC5QUQAvD_BwE

I didn't think DCC were allowed to wear jeans in the presence of the mighty K&J - esp from a veteran . The only pants I think I saw were like jumpsuits or a something similar that Belk (all of their dress clothes seem to be the same material) would sell. Surely Belk was opened for customer curbside pickup by the time camp started.

And I thought they always wore brighter, lighter colors, like the vet in the background - which I guess is a sign of starting camp in the late spring. Its almost the vets seem to have a dress code and standard sorority colors outside of  being in uniform. Maybe she is trying to break the mold of not dressing like a DCC. 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Oh my...Kat doesn’t even look real here!  Can’t decide if she looks more like a mannequin. Or one of those toddlers and tiaras girls with that expression!  Rachel W has more life in her face than Kat has here!

Why is she doing a different pose than the others?  Shouldn’t she match the girl on the far right?  And where is her right arm?

To be honest I have no idea maybe it was just a spur of the moment nothing planned out picture 

27 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Why is she doing a different pose than the others?

18 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

To be honest I have no idea maybe it was just a spur of the moment nothing planned out picture 

Has to be - Kelcey has both arms in the air, Rachel W is the only one in her row with one arm in the air 

49 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Thank you. Maddie cannot make a sentence and it looks horrible. 

Yes! Armani looks like she is having the time of her life aka Amanda and Bridget. Almost gives me Robyn vibes a little.

You forgot she nannied some for the Jones fam

Nannied ? The Jones' have babies in the family, the 4th generation, - meaning the Jones children (charolotte and 2 brothers) are newly grandparents? Boy how time flies.. 

Edited by sATL
2 minutes ago, sATL said:

Nannied ? The Jones' have babies in the family, the 4th generation, - meaning the Jones children (charolotte and 2 brothers) are newly grandparents? Boy how time flies.. 

The brothers might have grandchildren.  Charlotte isn't a granny yet:)

1 hour ago, Blue hues said:

I agree with the others, I don't think that they were supposed to be perfectly symmetrical. I'm more disturbed by the fact that she thinks that pose is cute at all. Look at her body compared to the other girls in the front row. Pulling her leg up so far is going to create rolls no matter how tiny you are, and she's not naturally tiny, so that pose makes it even more obvious. I agree with the arm thing as well, and her head is tilted too far back, to the point where we lose most of her hair despite it always being heavily teased. For a posed picture like this, VK really needs to learn to be aware of the camera angle and her body positioning.

• Love 6