Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

22 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Waco is like north central Texas. I’m in Austin, and to get to Dallas I drive north on I-35 and I pass through Waco. 

That’s what I ment To put I changed it lol I’m in north Texas Fort Worth 

2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

some of the dcc are on this 

I think I got most of the girls, couldn't figure out a few. Anyone know the blank spots/see errors? 

0:00 - Armani(?), Caroline, Victoria, Kelcey

9:55 - ?, Ashlee, Amber, Gina, Chandi

14:45 - Daphne(?), Tess, Rachel W, ?

21:14 - Caroline, Rachel W, Tess, Kelcey, Victoria, Armani(?)

28:04 - Ashlee, Gina, Amber

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 12/12/2020 at 6:01 PM, Pau84 said:

I agree. VK is coming.

In my humble opinion the point girl MUST be photogenic, so my first list is a reflection of this. What my list also illustrated (I hope) is that the rookies generated a big influx of glamour girls.

If we account for East Texas bad decision making, the real list is a list of potentials, girls that are still in the running towards becoming a point girl.

Caroline Sundvold was almost getting there, but Rachel Wyatt's ascension to point diminished her chances considerable, unless, Rachel Wyatt indicated she would be leaving the team next year. Then Caroline is still a big candidate for next year.

If we include VK in this discussion, we must take into consideration that her impending inherited point position could only be outlived by Armani, Claire, Dani, Elli, Jessica or McKenzie.

VK's point position would bring an end to my big dream: Amanda as point. ROTY Kelcey would also be leaving the team without fulfilling her potential if VK does what she is being set up for. I am almost tempted into shifting all of my hopes and dreams towards Dani McGinnis from Puyallup, WA., who is really fabulous.

1. Armani Latimer*
  2. Claire Wolford*
  3. Dani McGinnis*
  4. Darian Lassiter*
  5. Elli DiGiovanni*
  6. Jessica Bowman*
  7. McKenzie Sherman*
  8. Caroline Sundvold
  9. Chandi Dayle
  10. Kat Puryear
  11. Kelcey Wetterburg
  12. Amanda Dilks

* potential VK survivors

😂😂😂 that last sentence just killed me

On 12/12/2020 at 6:57 PM, DCCFan197605 said:

Good analysis here.   I just wonder how anyone beats Sydney Durso’s 7-year modern era record, especially if you’re point at year 3 or 4.  Lacey would have clearly been able to spend ten years on the squad if she had wanted.  She would’ve been the logical point at year 6.  Maybe she could’ve kept it a couple years (6, 7). What happens in year 8?

Put another way, what guidance do K & J give?   We know they blindside the ladies with Show Group selection and demotion (Jalyn).  From the commentary here, it seems like during year-end evaluations K&J indicate what a veteran’s next year prospects look like.  I guess this issue hasn’t come up.  Most ladies check all of the boxes (SG, GL, PBC, VOTY, 5-year ring, Point) and go on their way.  

The Amy/Maddie years were just an indication of how limited the 3 year plus pool was.   And to your point, triangle section 1 is tiny .  It makes little sense to put a lady up there for a few seconds and act like she’s point.  So, what happens to Maddie next year?  The year after?  Especially, being a fan favorite.  I have to assume it would be time to move Maddie back.

Well, maybe they don’t want to give these opportunities to deserving girls with less seasons under their belts to kinda force them to come back. But that’s how you lose the opportunity to put a star like Bridget upfront before they retire. Sorry not sorry, but no sane person would put Lexie, Amy, Maddie or Tess up there ahead of Bridget if you consider talent and potential only and not seniority. Savannah is one of the most senior girls atm, that doesn’t make her point or triangle material.

But I also think that they haven’t faces this issue because the star girls either get the good stuff quickly and then they retire, or they retire after 2-3 years and go on bigger things. Then some blenders may stay for longer (Sydney never got much attention so they didn’t need to force her out) but they always risk getting cut in favor of a strong rookie. Then Jenna came back for a 6th year just to get pbc and point. Lacey could have done the same but by her 5th year she has been a leader for 3 years and pbc, plus I suppose it was her time to get married.

On 12/12/2020 at 9:21 PM, DCCFan2021 said:

I really don't get why she's so far back in both the triangle and the team photo. She's proven herself to be a very solid and reliable performer - not sure if she's got the technique for SG (although recent additions are questionable as well) but she got called out for power her rookie year by Travis Wall and by Kelly opening week her second year. She's also a locker room favorite, and was shown doing outside-the-studio stuff with two rookies last year on the show, so she's clearly a people person. So why is she being treated like a rookie?

Yeah and I recall during the GL meeting that she was called out as someone who never makes mistakes. As a rookie candidate. So it’s not about her dancing, definitely not about her being an ambassador risk... maybe she doesn’t suck up to VK? Juuuust kidding.

16 hours ago, lexie3248 said:

I agree with your point but I also think Kelli just takes whatever issue or complaint or any criticism and makes it about her or the team specifically or just misinterprets any comment that isn’t a “Yes, ma’am”. I can never get over how she misinterpreted Shaina’s comment about her saying “God was putting a roadblock” and Kelli (COMPLETELY forgetting that the girl was grieving and going through a rough time mentally) made that comment about her almost to justify Shaina’s cut more. 

Hannah and Brennan had an issue of how things were being done has nothing to do how they were as an organization and directors but they had to take it too personally and cut Brennen and Hannah. Knowing how well spoken they are, I’m sure they weren’t bashing Kelli or Judy or The DCC as a whole. Even with Shannan’s cut just cause she wasn’t bawling her eyes out or trying to convince Judy or Kelli to keep her doesn’t mean she thought any less of being a DCC. 

Which is funny because the girls didn’t speak up for themselves only. If you’re as selfish as someone like Kelli (sorry not sorry) you just focus on what you can do to protect yourself. They tried to support their team and protect their community so it makes even less sense if you see it that way.

11 hours ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

When the Brennan/Lilly/Hannah drama goes down someone please PM me the lies! I am not watching! 😘

Same!

• Love 6

On 12/9/2020 at 11:24 PM, realityjunkie771 said:

If you watch closely, you can catch Alora-Rose in here a few times. She seems to be a smooth dancer, but it's hard to say based on just a few seconds of footage. I think the high-impact DCC style is out of her comfort zone -- she's not the first who has been like this. Either way, I feel certain she'll go back to New York when she gets the chance.

Edited by Erinbridget
On 12/10/2020 at 4:13 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Her pics were never leaked - she was hacked and told K&J in case they were leaked.  They weren't happy cause the girls had been told to not have photos like that on their phones after what had happened before.  

OMG! Heather was punished for getting hacked!?!? That's just ridiculous, especially since she had the maturity to come to Kelli when it happened.  I think it's antiquated when she confronts cheerleaders for having photos on social media that don't show any more skin than you'll find in the swimsuit calendar, but at least that is something the women are choosing to make public.  Private photos obtained illegally are wholly different.  Is a cheerleader going to be punished for a stalker standing outside their window filming them undressing?  I was baffled as to why Heather wasn't point last year, but I guess it makes sense now.  Unbelievable.  Is swearing allowed here because I feel that my disgust isn't being properly expressed without a few f-bombs.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

I'm thinking she was punished for going against a directive--don't take nude photos on your phone.

Well it could be that it was her facebook or whatever that got hacked and she was afraid they found photos to send her long distance boyfriend or whatever. I doubt someone hacked her phone, found the pictures and then said eh never mind i’m not gonna use them.

And I’m sorry but when Kelli is ok with the girls acting like strippers for the swimsuit, the random catwalks and the legit stripperish SG number, but the hard line is drawn on their private pictures that no one will probably see or care about. And well no offense, but based on what Kelli considers to be their fan base, they would probably be more than ok with leaked nudes. I personally think that we follow dcc more religiously than the creepy dudes but Kelli disagrees.

• Love 9

In this clip, a couple of vets don't look great. Maddie and Madeline both look they're doing something wrong or on the wrong beat. Lily looks great in her one shot! I love her but Briana looks a little tired in parts. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

In this clip, a couple of vets don't look great. Maddie and Madeline both look they're doing something wrong or on the wrong beat. Lily looks great in her one shot! I love her but Briana looks a little tired in parts. 

I would like to hear Neal's opinion on Marissa's look.  Her dancing is fine for DCC but he is usually pretty honest and vocal about looks

• Love 10
1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

Marissa looked fine in the half a second they showed.  But Alora-Rose???  I guess every season there is a WHY? girl.  (And we all know the answer to why? is cuz Kelli said yes.) But OMG she is awful.  And if I remember the clips Holly85 posted from the actual game, she doesn't get any better.  Poor Annabelle.  Bless her heart.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

Interesting...Brianna was the only one I actually enjoyed in this clip although it was approximately 4 seconds. Maddie and Lisa both looked off to me. Marissa also looked bright to me. This editing is so ridiculous. How is anyone supposed to tell who looks good?

• Love 6

Any one have the current 2020/2021 calendars? Just seen Cassie's insta stories and it seems that former DCC's are put in the current 2020/2021 calendars too by the looks. Looks like girls from about 5 to 10 years ago are actually featured in the swim suit calendar of 2020/2021 calender. So does anyone have it to see what current vets from 19/20 season is in all of the current calendars.

I found it weird that Kelli actually put in old/former DCC I know that people who don't follow the team/show would not know that they are not current DCC's anymore I can't seem to add the pictures on here, the files are too big, (thanks phone LOL) but looks like the 2020/2021 swim suit has Cassie, Sasha agent, Kelsi Reich and another girl who I don't recognise, judging by Cassie's insta stories

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Any one have the current 2020/2021 calendars? Just seen Cassie's insta stories and it seems that former DCC's are put in the current 2020/2021 calendars too by the looks. Looks like girls from about 5 to 10 years ago are actually featured in the swim suit calendar of 2020/2021 calender. So does anyone have it to see what current vets from 19/20 season is in all of the current calendars.

I found it weird that Kelli actually put in old/former DCC I know that people who don't follow the team/show would not know that they are not current DCC's anymore I can't seem to add the pictures on here, the files are too big, (thanks phone LOL) but looks like the 2020/2021 swim suit has Cassie, Sasha agent, Kelsi Reich and another girl who I don't recognise, judging by Cassie's insta stories

She isn't in the calendar - she's in the Star swimsuit magazine.  To celebrate 60 years of the Dallas Cowboys, the magazine has pics of DCC alumni

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Alanna is one of my faves. I think she has the same bright and bubbly charisma that Bridget had and don't understand why she is always pushed to the back....

I will never understand Daphne.. don't think she's that great or special. Jaylyn outshines her always. 

Claire W is cute and a fantastic dancer, but her face does not look cute on the show... Not sure why. Hopefully her makeover helps... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She isn't in the calendar - she's in the Star swimsuit magazine.  To celebrate 60 years of the Dallas Cowboys, the magazine has pics of DCC alumni

Well good to know, because the screenshot on her instagram says swim suit, thats why I didn't know it was 60 years of cowboys etc. Thanks

• Love 2

So last time I stuck my head in there was the drama over Lily/Brennan/Meredith/HANNAH being booted. Am I now to understand that Rachel W is point??? Erghh.... I mean she's pretty but just... lifeless.

I think I must be the anti-Kelli because Hannah and Jalyn were/are my faves and I thought Lily was a sweetheart. Plus I thought Sheridan's response to being called out for saying 'girl' was hilarious and showed some personality.

• Love 22
11 hours ago, TorProc said:

Daphne is sooo blah. 

We all know Kelli lovesssssss herself a blonde blender, she just always seems a bit asleep to me no punch, power or projection that I see... 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

Interesting...Brianna was the only one I actually enjoyed in this clip although it was approximately 4 seconds. Maddie and Lisa both looked off to me. Marissa also looked bright to me. This editing is so ridiculous. How is anyone supposed to tell who looks good?

My fave from this clip was Lily (also about 3 seconds lol).

• Love 4
17 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Another DCC in Motion. Cianna and Daphne are good, dependable dancers but Jalyn just has something extra. She's such a dynamic performer and my eyes are often drawn to her. It's a travesty that she got dropped from SG in the first place but then to not get her spot back? Disgraceful!

Jalyn's tights are pretty awesome, too! But besides that, yes, my eyes were drawn to her, too.

Maybe I lack musicality, to quote Kelli, but I felt like the dance didn't match the music's beat or energy, at times. Maybe it's just me. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, DizzySometimes86 said:

Jalyn's tights are pretty awesome, too! But besides that, yes, my eyes were drawn to her, too.

Maybe I lack musicality, to quote Kelli, but I felt like the dance didn't match the music's beat or energy, at times. Maybe it's just me. 

The dance was for sure low energy - I think maybe because they were trying to be sexy and slow? 

I agree, Jalyn was by far the best out of that group.  

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, DizzySometimes86 said:

I agree, energy seemed off but maybe it was the lighting. Yes, Jaylyn was set up to be featured in that dance -maybe she choreographed it. I'm glad - Jalyn should be featured more often.

• Love 14
On 12/12/2020 at 2:19 PM, DCCOracle said:

Here it is!

• Technical aspects to keep in mind:
    • I've gone back as far as Lacey's first year (2014/Season 9). I can always go back further if anyone wants to see more.
    • Names that have been bolded were 2 years (one rookie and one veteran year)
    • Similar to my 'confessionals' research, all information was pulled from the Fandom page. If anything is wrong, blame them! 😐

So by your analysis Victoria, Kelcey, Chandi and Amanda will have leadership positions next year? 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, NC-CFD09 said:

So by your analysis Victoria, Kelcey, Chandi and Amanda will have leadership positions next year? 

I mean honestly if I had to pick 4 out of the rookie class, that’s who I would pick. I mean I don’t exactly see Kristin, kat, and Lisa in leadership roles either lol 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Spunkyyy said:

I mean honestly if I had to pick 4 out of the rookie class, that’s who I would pick. I mean I don’t exactly see Kristin, kat, and Lisa in leadership roles either lol 

lol I agree! Maybe Kat if she hadn't had a scandal situation.

• Love 1
On 12/8/2020 at 11:20 AM, DCCOracle said:

Just an observation, BUT, as much of a 'fashionista' Brennan appears to be, why on the arrival date of the Vets when everyone else are dressed as expected, is she in jeans and a black tank ?  Just surprised ~ and imo, not a good look. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

You can see Lisa on the right in her raggedy bottom jeans and what looks like a scrubs top (it isn't, but looks grubby)...I'd take issue with that before criticizing Brennan

THANK YOU. She looks like she’s wearing PJ bottoms. Those jeans aren’t a fashion statement, they’re a fashion nightmare. Leave Brennan alone. 

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Sass said:

I can’t understand how that McCoy guy can be all Gaga about Marissa and doesn’t give Amanda a sticker at tryouts🤪

Believe me most of the time they are told what to say.  Even CMT told Alora what to say after she was consoled last episode.  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3