Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

Ok i’m sorry, but how stupid can they be? The whole wearing masks within a bubble is definitely stupid and just to look responsible. But if you decide to wear masks to look good, wear the damn masks when it’s appropriate. No point in wearing them when you’re walking in and out of rooms on your own if you’re going to take them off to speak. That’s when you’re supposed to wear them, just saying.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, GaveIn said:

Sorry, I was just about to edit my original after I rewatched....I just noticed Lily, Hannah, & Rachel A the first time....but still I love that even though Kelli took hers off & some followed, other girls did not.  I will admit I'm kinda disappointed to see Brennan took hers off, but I'm going to believe that she was following Kelli's lead, like the good DCC she has been and didn't realize girls behind her left theirs on.

Lisa always has an arrogant smug look about her . 

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Ok i’m sorry, but how stupid can they be? The whole wearing masks within a bubble is definitely stupid and just to look responsible. But if you decide to wear masks to look good, wear the damn masks when it’s appropriate. No point in wearing them when you’re walking in and out of rooms on your own if you’re going to take them off to speak. That’s when you’re supposed to wear them, just saying.

Agreed about them taking off masks during meetings... they're taking them off when the risk is highest. Makes no sense. 

However, I don't have an issue with them wearing masks in the bubble. The NBA had a real, legit bubble, and people still wore masks on the sidelines, etc. The DCCs are definitely doing it for show (I fully agree with that point), but I don't see the issue in taking an additional precaution even if it was a true bubble. There is always the possibility that something was missed, and at that time during the end of summer, the United States was still in the "masks are controversial" phase in certain portions of society. So even if it was just to look good, make a point, and set an example, I actually don't think that is a bad thing, particularly at that time.  

• Love 12

I wear my mask all the time, even when walking the dog, which I do cuz I cant walk a block without having to talk to someone🙄. If people want to wear a mask 24/7 its their right. I’m concerned about anti-maskers and their inability to just do the basics, I think thats the height of selfishness, but I wud never confront someone not wearing one. So I wud appreciate people not judging masks wearers, ridiculing them for protecting their health and the health of others. Wearing one shud b a non-issue in all aspects. 

• Love 24
9 minutes ago, Trixi said:

I wear my mask all the time, even when walking the dog, which I do cuz I cant walk a block without having to talk to someone🙄. If people want to wear a mask 24/7 its their right. I’m concerned about anti-maskers and their inability to just do the basics, I think thats the height of selfishness, but I wud never confront someone not wearing one. So I wud appreciate people not judging masks wearers, ridiculing them for protecting their health and the health of others. Wearing one shud b a non-issue in all aspects. 

I totally agree!  I was pointing out that I actually love that some kept it on during the meeting, like TPTB can call it a bubble & safe all they want, but in a large group, I wouldn't want to take the risk either...especially knowing most of these girls follow eachother on SM, they know some weren't laying low before they entered like they probably should've been.  I will say, at least Amber was one with a mask on, wasn't she traveling pretty heavy before 'the bubble'?

• Love 8

Photo opinions:

1 - She does have nice long legs, but she's not as toned as the other two in the picture.

2 - Ashlee looks awesome!

3 - Blair Waldorf season 1 vibes right her. That facial expression is the epitome of snobby arrogance. (Nothing against Lexie, just the expression)

4 - Something's off with the eye makeup, it's too similar to her hair color for me. I liked her more with liner and less shadow under the eyes.

5 - She's beautiful but a little square. I know one judge mentioned that her first year, I wonder if that played into her cut this year.

6 - Really? Another shot of her? And her hair is a mess.

7 - Damn, Gina's leg could not get any straighter. Also, note to all TCCs, always use your facials! Gina's performance and energy are way better here and I instantly go to her.

8 - Amanda is adorable! That's the textbook definition or smiling with your eyes right there. I also really want that dress...

9 - Profile shot plus heavy liner equals no eye, just white. Kinda creepy.

10 - I look at Kinzie first. Tess has always been a little plain to me. Even comparing her body position to whoever is behind her, she's not arching her back as much or giving any umph.

Edited by DCCFan2021
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, LilBlueDCCStar said:

Anybody else seen Alora-Rose's Q&A feel like she's sending herself questions and answering them😂

image.png.2d5f5f32211a53d675a911542aece47c.png

she's absolutely sending herself this shit so she can further promote the garbage she's selling. tragic

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Which vet arrived in jeans? 😳 And why were they dancing in the lobby near luggage? Boredom? Waiting for elevators? Tips? 

Never thought I’d type these words, but Lisa looked pretty in that shot on Kelli’s insta. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

It’s virtue signaling and stupid as can be. Seriously, quarantine, test everyone and then when all are negative, film your show without masks. 

3 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

3 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

Edited by Fwcowboysfan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

Which vet arrived in jeans? 😳 And why were they dancing in the lobby near luggage? Boredom? Waiting for elevators? Tips? 

That was Brennan that arrived in jeans, tennis shoes and a tank top to the vets 1st meeting!  Pretty surprised she made it past the first day. A 3rd year vet should have better leadership skills and not just KNOW better, but WANT to do better.   I heard she became arrogant...this just proves it to me.  

Edited by BossKeyBlessed
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, BossKeyBlessed said:

That was Brennan that arrived in jeans, tennis shoes and a tank top to the vets 1st meeting!  Pretty surprised she made it past the first day. A 3rd year vet should have better leadership skills and not just KNOW better, but WANT to do better.   I heard she became arrogant...this just proves it to me.  

I wrote this on the other thread too but I venture to guess she thought they were moving into a hotel -- and would have time to change and freshen before the first meeting. I wouldn't call her arrogant without knowing the why. 

34 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

It’s virtue signaling and stupid as can be. Seriously, quarantine, test everyone and then when all are negative, film your show without masks. 

The problem with this -- can't do that if its not a true bubble which  its not. Hotel and show staff were coming and going. 

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Trixi said:

It will be interesting to see how Alora-Rose turns it around to make the team. Not impressive in tonights ep at all. 

Andddd that is what I call the Meredith treatment. I honestly think that's the reason she made it. It's clear she is struggling as they keep talking about her but still pushed Alora through anyway because she's pretty..I guess. It's just like what they did with Meredith. She may be a one and done. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, BossKeyBlessed said:

Oh no - Victoria was supposedly arrogant at the hotel and Brennan and other group leaders talked to her.  That might be what you heard

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Oh I understand why they are in the order that they are in (I think...maybe. Probably would help if I actually watched). But I was just wondering when ‘Lisa’ morphed into ‘Elisa’ in the bottom photo. Either it doesn’t say Elisa or that actually isn’t Lisa and I need to get reading glasses 🤓😳. Or someone in CMT:MTT post-production photoshop editing needs to be told “Let me be clear: tonight will be your last night, the decision final.” (No, just kidding. What kind of sociopath would actually do that?)

Her actual name is Elisa, but she goes by Lisa. 

8 hours ago, forumborum said:

Lisa always has an arrogant smug look about her . 

She’s had this look on her face since middle school. It’s engrained into her soul, but she makes herself look too try-hardy on TV. I find it annoying tbh, it gives me eager puppy dog vibes. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

HOW DARE KELLI WEAR JEANS TO A REHEARSAL! I WAS EXPECTING SO MUCH MORE OUT OF THE DIRECTOR OF A "WORLD CLASS" ORGANIZATION! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! 🤬😡 🤬😡 🤬😡 🤬😡 🤬😡 🤬😡 🤬😡 🤬😡

vlcsnap-2020-12-08-23h52m00s383.thumb.jpg.9c0480d89a43d16c9c91666509bc29fa.jpg

I think there is an obvious difference between wearing nice jeans, cute, professional (acceptable cut & style) top and heels to a dance rehearsal where everyone else is in workout gear.... than wearing jeans, skimpy tank top and tennis shoes to a first meeting where common sense is everyone would be expected to be more appropriately dressed.  No one is saying wearing jeans is a sin...but a 3rd year vet should know time and place. JMHO. That’s all.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, DallasCeramicPot said:

Her actual name is Elisa, but she goes by Lisa

She’s had this look on her face since middle school. It’s engrained into her soul, but she makes herself look too try-hardy on TV. I find it annoying tbh, it gives me eager puppy dog vibes. 

Thank you! That’s what I wondering. Odd choice for them to use it in one place but not others. They may have mentioned it last year, but I wasn’t paying attention. In fact I realized yesterday that I never even finished last season’s episodes. 

The dress code seems a lot more casual for everyone this year. Rookies in sweatpants in K&Js 'office', Kelli and Judy themselves in jeans. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they still used this against people they've already decided to punish/cut

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Do we think Meredith will try out again? She’s shared DCC MTT insta post to her story and she’s liking their posts and DCC’s? Be interesting if she tries again next year or in a couple of years as some previous cut vets have done 

that's...really cringey. she must just love seeing herself on tv because if i were her i'd very quietly move on

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Trixi said:

It will be interesting to see how Alora-Rose turns it around to make the team. Not impressive in tonights ep at all. 

Ugh, can't believe she is on the team over Hannah. 

• Love 24
10 hours ago, Trixi said:

Unless there is a major turn around.. she's 100% the new Meredith. Should have been cut from TC two episodes ago..

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Cj1 said:

Savannah had white jeans on. Brennan wasn't the only one

My guess is that they thought they would move in first then freshen up before the meeting. 

I was shocked at the jeans too.. I think there were a few of them in Jeans though.. Brennan's just stood out because she looked by far the most casual with a tank top and she was right in the front. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

If Maddie stays natural she's called a Cabbage Patch Doll, if she gets some work done she get's call vapid and fake. I think the women need to do what's feels good for them. 

Good point. I think this season it looks like a lot of them have had botox or fillers or something.. including Kelli. Being in that type of environment breeds insecurity I'm sure. They are all beautiful - honestly none of them needed anything. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Trixi said:

Kelli likes her because she thinks that Alora is a celebrity since she was a Rockette yet she never wants to mention she was Ultra Girl.  Kelli likes girls with titles.  Sheridan calling Kelli "girl",  she must have been nervous, she will never forgive herself for calling her "girl".  That made me cringe, she was trying way to hard to be cute but she did a good job correcting that.  Too bad that happened because Sheridan would be great on the team.  She has great hair, she is always kind, no drama and will not have a weight problem ever.  Do you seriously think people would rather look at Marissa than Sheridan???  Alora making so many mistakes and yet Tori never makes any mistakes.  You will never be able to figure out what Kelli is thinking.  All I know is I dislike her more and more every year.  I was laughing out loud at Lisa's jeans, they were the ugliest things ever, why would she wear those any place let along to TC.

• Love 20
42 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I was laughing out loud at Lisa's jeans, they were the ugliest things ever, why would she wear those any place let along to TC.

They looked like pajama bottoms to me at first glance. 

Edited by bjo1969
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Cj1 said:

Savannah had white jeans on. Brennan wasn't the only one

My guess is that they thought they would move in first then freshen up before the meeting. 

Exactly. I would of assumed that too. Check in, put your stuff down, Maybe some refreshments, report on time dressed business casual to the first meet up/introductions. I don't blame the ladies in casual dress at all.  It doesn't seem like they were given any instructions on how the day was going to go. 

• Love 13

Brennan's jeans - just no.  Yes, there were other girls stylishly dressed in jeans.  Even Lisa was stylish (and atrocious - but they did have stars on them).  Brennan was wearing mom jeans, a wife beater and tennis shoes to check in to a luxury hotel???  No, her outfit was only appropriate for a Motel.  Kelli has made it clear that they should be stylish even walking through the airport (Savannah or someone actually had on white jeans and a top that seemed like the one Kelli said would be appropriate for the airport.)  I think a luxury hotel is a much higher standard than an airport.  I don't love Kelli.  I don't think she is fair or impartial.  I think she often shows favoritism.  But on this, if Kelli took exception to that outfit, she was just holding to a standard that she has previously expressed.  Brennan should have known better.  I think this is MUCH less acceptable than Kat's cutout dress during the interview.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

My two cents i'm sad that Sheridan seems to have morphed into Emily, with her sickle feet who tried out twice & was cut, the one who danced for the Mavs, I got such odd vibes from her but I'll chalk it up to nerves bc I've been rooting for her since her first audition but 'girl' better check herself!

Also is it me or has Kat put some weight on, again, not fat shaming she looks heavier by DCC standards or did she have her boobs done? Maybe that's what is making her look bigger to me... 

• Love 1

On 12/5/2020 at 7:23 PM, 123DCCWoooo said:

I watched the first episode when it was free on CMT, but otherwise will not go out of my way to watch the rest of the season (and will definitely not purchase it).  This is coming from a former die-hard who owns nearly every season on iTunes and has watched religiously since Season 1.  Not only has COVID changed habits across the board, but I also feel that COVID has exposed K&J and this show in a way that I'm just not interested in supporting anymore.

I’m with you on that one. I don’t know how many others joined us, but I decided that I wouldn’t give them any revenue -can’t force others to join me to have bigger impact but i guess i’m doing my part. To be fair though, the VK train wreck was enough to keep me from purchasing the show last season and this season just proved i was right.

On 12/6/2020 at 2:59 AM, BunnyHop96 said:

Keeping the bubble shut down and not letting anyone in or out (like they SHOULD have been doing since the beginning!!!!) for those potential 48hrs makes much more sense than sending everyone home to potentially expose their family and friends to Covid. The sheer stupidity of it all just boggles me.

Why are you trying to find logic in Kelli’s actions?

19 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Agreed about them taking off masks during meetings... they're taking them off when the risk is highest. Makes no sense. 

However, I don't have an issue with them wearing masks in the bubble. The NBA had a real, legit bubble, and people still wore masks on the sidelines, etc. The DCCs are definitely doing it for show (I fully agree with that point), but I don't see the issue in taking an additional precaution even if it was a true bubble. There is always the possibility that something was missed, and at that time during the end of summer, the United States was still in the "masks are controversial" phase in certain portions of society. So even if it was just to look good, make a point, and set an example, I actually don't think that is a bad thing, particularly at that time.  

Ok so, I’m with you about keeping the masks even in a bubble -because yes if it was done right they wouldn’t need the masks but considering that girls were flying in and out of states just before TC, yeah the bubble wasn’t exactly perfect. And while I understand that having “celebrities” on the screen wearing masks is a good thing, wearing the mask wrong is just as bad if not worse than not having them. They keep taking them off with their hands, no sanitizer in sight, let them sit on their sweaty necks then back in then take them off when talking to each other. Like whaaat?

18 hours ago, GaveIn said:

I totally agree!  I was pointing out that I actually love that some kept it on during the meeting, like TPTB can call it a bubble & safe all they want, but in a large group, I wouldn't want to take the risk either...especially knowing most of these girls follow eachother on SM, they know some weren't laying low before they entered like they probably should've been.  I will say, at least Amber was one with a mask on, wasn't she traveling pretty heavy before 'the bubble'?

I don’t think anyone is making fun of the girls who kept their masks on. If anything, it’s applauded.

17 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Two VK photos. Jeez Kelli, we get it, VK's your favorite. Keep in mind this is out of 10 photos.

At least the first photo of VK looks good. That's....an improvement.

It....it looks good? I’m impressed she’s finally managed to close her mouth, but well unfortunately it doesn’t look better.

12 hours ago, BossKeyBlessed said:

Jeans...jeans show arrogance?

2 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

If Maddie stays natural she's called a Cabbage Patch Doll, if she gets some work done she get's call vapid and fake. I think the women need to do what's feels good for them. 

I agree and in general, most of the girls have made small tweaks that suited them -I’m not excited about beautiful women feeling like they need these, but it’s their choice. The problem is that some of them just don’t know where to stop. And Lacey is a good and relatively fresh example -she’s looking more and more plastic with each day.

Regarding masks, I also don’t understand why they take them off when dancing. They wear them now anyway and it would be good practice because yeah it’s difficult and they should’ve had the chance to get used to it in TC. And well you know, for safety reasons as well but who cares about that right?

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, Opine said:

Brennan's jeans - just no.  Yes, there were other girls stylishly dressed in jeans.  Even Lisa was stylish (and atrocious - but they did have stars on them).  Brennan was wearing mom jeans, a wife beater and tennis shoes to check in to a luxury hotel???  No, her outfit was only appropriate for a Motel.  Kelli has made it clear that they should be stylish even walking through the airport (Savannah or someone actually had on white jeans and a top that seemed like the one Kelli said would be appropriate for the airport.)  I think a luxury hotel is a much higher standard than an airport.  I don't love Kelli.  I don't think she is fair or impartial.  I think she often shows favoritism.  But on this, if Kelli took exception to that outfit, she was just holding to a standard that she has previously expressed.  Brennan should have known better.  I think this is MUCH less acceptable than Kat's cutout dress during the interview.

I completely agree.

Yes, others wore jeans. But that is not the point. The point is the whole ensemble.

I don’t think it mattered and it didn’t make Brennan’s position worse, but it should be clear to everyone that her outfit was just indefensible.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, parrotfeathers said:

Ya'll all wondering about TCC outfits and I'm wondering why Kelli is wearing shirts buttoned up to her chin.

I think Kelli has spent a lot of time in boats and other outdoor endeavors.  Her neck and chest (and hands) are much older looking than her face and hair.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

297.thumb.jpg.917d05f00cf50431b4e942dea02fd7b1.jpg

HaHaHaHa!!! I LUV this!!! This is the first photo I used when I signed up for Instagram, because well...I’m a old man 😉 but I haven’t gotten to the ‘Karen’ stage yet...still trying to be ‘hip & cool, yo!’ Okay...I’ll stop!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, bernie2018 said:

I’m to lazy to look online (or rewatch the episode), but could someone (pretty please) post Brennan’s ‘Audacious Attire’ (& Lisa’s too 😉)

Knowing how Lisa is a kiss up to Kelli I am not surprised she wore jeans with stars thinking Kelli would be impressed that her whole world is DCC.  I laughed so hard when I saw these, no one would be caught dead anyplace in Dallas wearing those.

vlcsnap-2020-12-08-23h36m45s931.jpg.55af0b7ca475bf52c3b5a333a054694d.jpg.f47c161846abe5721dcaaec2d54cc569.jpg

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

vlcsnap-2020-12-08-23h36m45s931.jpg.55af0b7ca475bf52c3b5a333a054694d.jpg.f47c161846abe5721dcaaec2d54cc569.jpg

Knowing how Lisa is a kiss up to Kelli I am not surprised she wore jeans with stars thinking Kelli would be impressed that her whole world is DCC.  I laughed so hard when I saw these, no one would be caught dead anyplace in Dallas wearing those.  

Oh my! Thanks Pixie. 

1F1F5411-BF42-4674-B715-2FF1621B8893.jpeg

• LOL 9
  • Love 1