Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E15: Sheer Madness

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Lu falling in the bushes in Mexico still makes me laugh!  The best part was that she was so cool about it!  

Despite the fact that she was wasted, Luann looked her most stunning as she was laughing while model-sprawled in the bush. I'm jealous of her ability to look ah-mazing while trashed - I usually look like a wobbly raccoon because my eyeliner has smeared. I need to know her secrets!

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/23/2020 at 11:58 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sonja looked so doughy at the Fortune meeting. That barrette looked like it fell off a doll at Toys ‘R’ Us.

I agree in my opinion, no woman over thirty should be wearing a decorative hair clip with rhinestones.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Dorinda and Sonja are has beens and have no financial security of their own. They’re very sad women. 

For some reason, I've always thought Dorinda is a multi-millionaire.

Also, so glad to read that others didn't understand Ramona's sign about the living room. That was odd.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Sonja needs to bite it and sell that townhouse stat. 50k/mth carrying costs? Ouch. 

Sonya's townhouse looks like it smells like mildew and dog piss.  $50,000.00 a month?!  On what?!  And with a broken toilet no less.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

I can’t wait to see Sonja’s new $75,000 face and neck lift.  I thought she didn’t have money.  Probably next season.

I assumed some of these people get work done in exchange for publicity. I notice they usually reference the doctor when talking about work they've had done. 

• Love 11

Lol Ramona’s daughter Avery is an adult she has seen probably worse behaviour. 

What Sonja did was the worst I think. She was smashing glass like an idiot. That was not funny or fun just weird and annoying.

Also she should be concerned that there is just  water coming from somewhere in her place like that’s a problem. Who would rent that place for that much money? Yikes. She just not be able to sell because otherwise why is she hanging on to that place.

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, swankie said:

And it's not uncommon to expect YOUR birthday party to be about YOU.  It's your day.  It should be about you.  And I don't understand why Sonja can't throw herself her own birthday party.  She acts like Ramona doesn't have the right to not have to share her birthday.  

Yeah, Sonja spent half the episode trying to prove that these are her friends, not Ramona’s, as if friends are monogamous.  It was appalling.  If these people are so dear to you, Sonj, they will be happy to celebrate your birthday party with you in two weeks, no?  If Sonja doesn’t have the money to host something on this scale (although Dorinda contends it was comped, so there’s that), if they were really Sonja’s friends, and they were at Sonja’s baby shower 19 years ago (which she seemed to think is evidence of sincerity as opposed to longevity), then surely they will be happy to host a birthday party for Sonja in her honor or meet her on a bench in Central Park—everyone brings their own brown bag lunch—since, you know, they’re Sonja’s friends, not Ramona’s.  

Is it somehow Ramona’s fault that Sonja pissed away seven million dollars and is getting kicked out of bars after singing Hello Dolly?  Why don’t we just pin the JKF murder on Ramona?  Maybe Jimmy Hoffa’s body is in her backyard in Southampton.  

Sonja is so jealous of Ramona it isn’t even funny.  Here we have a scene of Ramona having dinner at an intimate Italian restaurant with her successful daughter and her ex-husband whom she loves platonically.  The staff know them so well that they remember Ramona going into labor.  Sonja...her daughter’s never been on the show, even though she’s reached the age of majority, and her ex-husband won’t even let the show use his likeness.  

It’s not just Sonja.  Let’s look at Ramona being happy and gracious with her sister, laughing, getting along, marveling at the licorice stand at Ramona’s party.  This is a different type of relationship then Leah and her sister, who basically told her, “mom doesn’t like you, and she thinks you’re starting to look fake.”  

They are attacking a woman who is happy and vulnerable.  They want her weak and vulnerable, like Sonja is.  I have to say, Dorinda was the best behaved out of all of the losers.  I think she was genuinely worried about Sonja.  Sonja attacked Ramona for showing her guests a purse she got as a gift at her own party, said she should exchange it, and that it’s ugly, and Dorinda said that was going too far.  Elyse also checked Dorinda when they were starting some rumor that Ramona dared to put a picture of herself up on social media for her birthday and how big is her ego and Elyse explained that someone else took the picture or something.  Those were the only two acts of kindness I’ve seen the whole episode.  Where I’m from, we don’t tend to bash people on their birthday, even if they are so audacious as to throw themselves a very nice party to which we’ve been extended an invitation.  

Sonja did not have to show up to this event.  I don’t believe she has missed one event since shooting began 15 episodes ago.  If she didn’t want to be there, she could have texted the producers she had a migraine.  She didn’t have to go to this, just like no one had to go to Joe Farrell’s party (which they insulted to the moon, but didn’t want to leave).  Stop fucking taking things from people and being pigs about it, ladies.  Be gracious and grateful.  And then, since this is a TV show, if you want to get in a passive-aggressive dig, go for it.  Or get drunk, but don’t have a group-hump that one of Ramona’s friends tries to break up before Ramona can even arrive on the scene, because it isn’t appropriate.  

If they can’t refrain from disgusting behavior for themselves, they should do it for their kids.  Just a few seasons ago, Luann got outed by Heather for having a man in her room, and all she could say was, “can you imagine if Noel had seen that!  Heather, how could you do that—what if Noel had seen that?!?”  Well...what about Noel now?  Was he just a convenient part of the narrative to make Heather look like the bad guy, or does Luann care how she’s portrayed for her son?

I do think Ramona sort of ignored Leah after she had taken her on as a buddy/savior in the beginning of the episode.  That is something obnoxious that Ramona does that I won’t defend or pretend I didn’t notice.  But here is the thing—who cares?  Who is that insecure?  Not to say the name, because it’s like invoking Beetlejuice, but I couldn’t imagine Bethenny showing up to Ramona’s party and giving a shit that Ramona invited 50 women and didn’t greet her with open arms when she first arrived.  I really don’t see Bethenny hatching an evil plan to get drunk and dance dirty in order to get one over on Ramona.  I could see her getting a drink, talking to people, having her own good time, leaving super early, and maybe, if the behavior repeated, calling Ramona on it at a later time, probably inappropriately, probably in front of the wrong people, but not in such a monstrous way as to ruin her birthday.  When your behavior looks calculated and immature compared to this, then,  Houston, we have a problem:

AB584B0F-881C-4E72-9B44-568699FBDD34.gif.b917acaac13dce7d1d4029f701dfc49d.gif

And, to use a Bethenny-ism, Ramona can’t win for losing.  Last year she kept her birthday party off the show, and that was no good.  This year, she televises it, and she’s treated like a modern day Marie Antoinette at Versailles.  

Apparently the only way you can win on this show is to be such a miserable son of a bitch so that everyone can worry about you and forget their problems in the process.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
9 hours ago, Steph J said:

It's her birthday party with 50 (ding!) friends, not her 50th birthday.  Ramona is in her 60s.

Good lord, today actually is my 50th birthday. This is traumatic enough without thinking Ramona and I are the same age 😂😂

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, elsie said:

I am very hungry.

I order pizza and eagerly await its arrival.

When it comes I'm mildly disappointed. It is missing some things, and has too much of others.

It is not a good pizza, but I eat the damn thing anyway. I've been looking forward to it all day and we're in the middle of a fucking pandemic. I'm taking my small comforts where I can get them.

After eating, I push away the box feeling a bit nauseous and a whole lot unsatisfied, this is not what I was looking for.

That is this season of RHNYC for me.

This. Is. Perfect. I didn’t even watch the episode and I feel nauseous. 

5 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Good lord, today actually is my 50th birthday. This is traumatic enough without thinking Ramona and I are the same age 😂😂

Happy Birthday!! 🥳

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, ichbin said:

I assumed some of these people get work done in exchange for publicity. I notice they usually reference the doctor when talking about work they've had 

She probably slept with him too.  Lu looks like she had some work done around her chin and mouth area.  You can tell when she talks.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

In fact, I'd go as far to say that the reason why she hasn't really dated anyone else seriously is because at the end of the day, she's still in love with Mario. It is kind of sweet that they seem to have a functioning co-parenting relationship now and that Mario makes appearances on the show, and I suspect that is just another reason why Sonja and Dorinda have such jealousy issues with Ramona.

For all of our Noodle's faults, the dinner scene with Mario and Avery was one of the nicest Ramona moments I've seen.  Aside from her joking about Mario's size, or lack thereof, I'm glad that she's been able to let go of much of the bitterness towards him.   (I don't blame her for being hurt & bitter, but it's healthier for her if she can let it go.)   It was interesting that she mentioned that he was mad at her after their breakup too.   I don't mind her occasional little outburst about him, because it was a very hurtful thing he did, so I don't blame her for having those moments when she blurts something out.  It's not as if she spends the entire episode crying and screaming about the divorce.  I'm impressed that she handled it as well as she did.

21 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I know that there are some people who believe it is tacky to throw a party for oneself, but I am not among those people. I think that when you are an adult, you can go ahead and throw your own birthday party if you want.

And the great thing about throwing yourself a party is that none of your friends have the burden of doing it!! I thought it was a nice way to celebrate with friends, although it was funny watching her make sure that we all knew just how many friends she has and how long they've been friends!  It's as if there was going to be a quiz at the end of the night and everybody had to know who was who and how long they've been friends!  I was enjoying the party until Leah & Sonja ruined it with their rude behavior.   

Also, I don't think Ramona was trying to make LuAnn, Sonja & Dorinda jealous by showing them her new purse.  She didn't know they were in the corner having a serious discussion with Sonja.  She was opening presents and they were nowhere to be seen, so she ran over to show them her designer purse.  I thought she was just excited about it and wanted everybody to see it.  They should've saved their intervention with Sonja for another time.   Dorinda acts like the HWs are so close with each other, but yet neither she nor LuAnn could figure out what was making her sad and upset.  Sonja was running around telling everybody why she was stressed, then we have the clips of Dorinda and LuAnn having a Homer Simpson moment of "D'oh, what's wrong with Sonja?"  They should've known.  

57 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Good lord, today actually is my 50th birthday.

Happy birthday!  

• Love 21
6 hours ago, ichbin said:

Have we ever seen Ramona's sister Tanya before?  Good genes in that family!

She met Ramona for lunch in the Hamptons at least once (on the show).

6 hours ago, swankie said:

Sonya's townhouse looks like it smells like mildew and dog piss.  $50,000.00 a month?!  On what?!  And with a broken toilet no less.  

And brown ice!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Ramona was looking a lot like Blanch Deveraux in her dated 80's frock.

50 1%ers all chip in for some designer bag and all they can come up with is a clutch?! I would have expected a Kelly or Birkin, they are after all very wealthy women, right?  Did anyone catch the brand of that bag Ramona paraded around?

Leah is not fun, she is embarrassing, once again I would have had to push her off of me if I were there, she is in your face when she starts drinking and the lap dance was crude not funny but got sadder when Dorinda and Elyse joined in.  Sonja stomping on that mirrored tray was nuts, but what Ramona really hated was the camera was not on her.  

As much as I am not a Leah lover seeing her and her sister in their bathing suits made me want to start starving myself, they may hate their mother but she gave them really good genes.

Sonja leads with her belly button when she walks.

In what world would Dorinda have that strappy bra in her drawer let alone wear it and that it would also fit Leah, producer plant is my guess.  Dorinda seems to find apartments with expandable closest, she has room for costumes and holiday decor and that is impressive...that black dress with the built in boobs was funny but to have room for that and your clothes...Dorinda has 1%er closest space!

Mario dodged a bullet, his methods were messy but he dodged a bullet, Ramona will forever be waiting in the wings.  Will those happy family dinners continue when he gets in to a serious relationship and if so will Ramona be sitting at the table with the big smile she has now? No she will not, I predict she will have a scowl and drink more at those dinners.

Super bummed we did not get to see more of the girls gone wild at the birthday party, so much build up and so little shown😣.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

And the great thing about throwing yourself a party is that none of your friends have the burden of doing it!! I thought it was a nice way to celebrate with friends, although it was funny watching her make sure that we all knew just how many friends she has and how long they've been friends!  It's as if there was going to be a quiz at the end of the night and everybody had to know who was who and how long they've been friends!  I was enjoying the party until Leah & Sonja ruined it with their rude behavior.   

Also, I don't think Ramona was trying to make LuAnn, Sonja & Dorinda jealous by showing them her new purse.  She didn't know they were in the corner having a serious discussion with Sonja.  She was opening presents and they were nowhere to be seen, so she ran over to show them her designer purse.  I thought she was just excited about it and wanted everybody to see it.  They should've saved their intervention with Sonja for another time.   Dorinda acts like the HWs are so close with each other, but yet neither she nor LuAnn could figure out what was making her sad and upset.  Sonja was running around telling everybody why she was stressed, then we have the clips of Dorinda and LuAnn having a Homer Simpson moment of "D'oh, what's wrong with Sonja?"  They should've known.  

Exactly! Or the cost, quite frankly. Ramona was obnoxious talking about her 50 friends, but to be fair to her, 50 friends did show up. So there you go.

I also agree she wasn't trying to make any of them jealous with the designer bag thing. I think Sonja is incredibly bitter about Ramona because she somehow feels like Ramona has stolen a life that was meant to be Sonja's, but the truth is that if Sonja wasn't so incredibly irresponsible with her money, she'd probably still have a relationship with all of these women. Sonja's contention that somehow Ramona's relationships with the people she met through Sonja aren't real is the mentality of a 12 year old. You don't own friendships, Sonja.

Anyway, I don't know if she's just getting good editing or what this season, but at the end of the day, Ramona has (so far) come out looking the best this season, to me.  Dorinda is beyond a monster, Sonja is a drunken mess, Leah is also a drunken mess but younger, Lu has her moments but is occasionally still too self-centered for me to truly like her.  I can't quite figure out Elyse or her role, and of course Tins left early. There's still time for Ramona to be a complete harpy but so far, she seems the most stable. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

Ramona is 63 🙂 Happy birthday !

18 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

50 1%ers all chip in for some designer bag and all they can come up with is a clutch?! I would have expected a Kelly or Birkin, they are after all very wealthy women, right?  Did anyone catch the brand of that bag Ramona paraded around?

That was a Gucci (Marmont, if I have well seen it), ~US$2'000.00 🙂

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

I know they had to have the lights up in the ballroom for filming, but that party was just way too bright. It looked like a trade show floor. But beyond that, it was just another hotel ballroom blowout. She kept saying it was at "Scarpetta's" and it's true, Scarpetta is located at The James, but her party was in the hotel. "We don't sit down to eat" (or whatever she said) is another way of saying "I'm not paying for a plated meal".

I too thought the Sonja intervention was just so pointless and stupid. Another week, another hour of manufactured drama, except now it's Sonja who's in a bad place in her life and can't process it. This episode was so disjointed. I thought the women who were in attendance were fine. They seemed happy to be there. The MAGA rally comment was lame. Example number 237 of Leah trying to be so edgy and falling flat. Wealthy urban women in their 50s and 60s all kind of have the same aesthetic no matter where you go; blonde, implanted, fillered and botoxed. Hey you gotta do you and I'm all for it. Leah should consider what she's saying because that will be her in 20 years (except maybe minus the wealth), and she's already on her way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
12 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Dorinda is being extra nice and helpful lately ..until the next ten drinks.  Is she trying to redeem herself?   Only Ramona has a birthday.  I never knew she had a sister who looks like her.

I don't ever remember Ramona mentioning she even had a sister. The way I remember her speaking of her childhood, it sounded like she was an only child!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Chiming in on the vodka. Plain old Absolut is great for a vodka soda when you're out. I have always liked Ciroc. If I'm hosting I buy Tito's because it's trendy and that's what people like to see.

Same, but I'm also a fan of Kirkland Costco all my friends are too, so when we're hanging in someone's yard, we like to see Kirkland Red Bottom  (our fancy nickname for it, like the shoes  LOL)

Just now, MissFeatherbottom said:

I don't ever remember Ramona mentioning she even had a sister. The way I remember her speaking of her childhood, it sounded like she was an only child!

me either and Avery looks just like her too.  

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

That was something a twelve year old would do.  Stupid, and so unclassy.

All of their interactions are juvenile and the fighting involves things no adult would say.  It reminds me of how teenagers tell their parents "I hate you" when at a loss for anything else to say.   The arguments they have lack logical construction and rage into insulting exchanges that are the type of thing that would end a friendship for most people forever. However, in their codependency they come back to one another contrite and apologetic and then begin again.  Interestingly though, unlike other housewife shows like BH, I think these women are friends with one another whereas on BH they don't like one another at all and only appear together to get a show going.  Their seething resentment towards each other makes them petty and annoying.  In NY there is something different.   That is what for me, even if it is only an illusion, makes RHONY interesting.  I feel like in RHONY we get to see something real and deeper making it worth watching. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Wasn’t Ramona’s sister sitting at the table in one of the first episodes this season?  The one in which Ramona was bawling like an idiot in a restaurant about not wanting to be alone?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I agree with this 1000 percent. In fact, I'd go as far to say that the reason why she hasn't really dated anyone else seriously is because at the end of the day, she's still in love with Mario. It is kind of sweet that they seem to have a functioning co-parenting relationship now and that Mario makes appearances on the show, and I suspect that is just another reason why Sonja and Dorinda have such jealousy issues with Ramona. 

Okay, I believe that. 

There are many things that aren't normal about Ramona but believing that you should be the center of attention at your own birthday party to me is quite normal. I don't really understand the criticism - who else should be the center of attention at a birthday party but the person who is celebrating the birthday? I know that there are some people who believe it is tacky to throw a party for oneself, but I am not among those people. I think that when you are an adult, you can go ahead and throw your own birthday party if you want.

IMO, Ramona was being pretty gracious up until the simulated sex. She knew what Sonja and Lu were trying to do by not wearing black and she knew what Leah was trying to do by wearing a sheer dress. All of them were deliberately trying to take the attention off of Ramona, as we saw during her toast, etc. And she rolled with it up until it became clear that those group of women were getting out of control.  I can't fault her for her behavior most of the night and I think even with the simulated sex, she was still trying not to lose it until Leah lost it. 

I never threw a party for myself nor do I ever plan to so maybe I am different in that mindset.  Birthday parties I have attended were always hosted by someone for someone.  In addition, in my view,  Ramona's harping on ME ME ME was over the top, even so far as detailing what people would wear so she would stand out more in her outfit.  She was not inviting fiends to share her happiness of a milestone moment, but looking for adoration from them instead (and camera time).  I am not saying  Ramona should have shared the party with anyone else because I thought Sonja was wrong to expect or even ask for that.  I have attended birthday parties near mine or on mine and I never bring it up or even think mine should be mentioned.  Sonja is a jealous and selfish person but Ramona is as well.  That is why they get along.  

Ramona hosting that party was  annoying to the housewives probably because they felt marginalized and  I think they are right.  This event didn't fit in on the show because it did not really include them.  Ramona was trying to show: I have a life outside of this!  She made that point loud and clear.  I'm not really sure yet how I feel about that.  However, it made for a crazy and zany episode. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, ichbin said:

I got an uncomfortable vibe during the scene with Leah and her sister at the spa.  It seemed like her sister was all too happy to be telling Leah that their mother didn't like her and derided her looks. Wonder if this is typical of their relationship.  I question the motivation. One thing for sure is that those two think they are the hottest things to hit Manhattan.  Comparing Tinsley and Scott to Beauty & the Beast, along with nasty snickering, wasn't a good look. Jealous much?  

Exactly.  Her sister really enjoyed telling Leah all those terrible things.  I'd imagine this has gone on among the three of them for years.  I don't like either of them.  I'm so glad someone else picked up on this.

• Useful 4
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

Happy birthday!  

I am willing to wager that all those women host a cocktail party to receive a birthday gift once a year.  I'm sure that Ramona could not do this in her apartment or made the decision not to do it and got comps by putting it on the show.  Just a guess on my part, I could be wrong.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Sonja seemed out of place showing up at the place with her blinged out bag and upscale clothes where LuAnn was going to offer help and support for those folks who had been incarcerated.  LuAnn's outfit was understated - jeans and a dark sweater.  Sonja stood out as "privileged."  She should've been more lowkey.    

She said she was since it was all women.  She said it while joking and laughing.  I don't think she would've made her change. 😉

Sonja looked like an UES bag lady. Were those all her shopping bags or did she bring donations?   Honestly it wouldn’t shock me if she went shopping immediately before so she could show everyone that she is sooo above them because she’s in the Blue Book. She’s completely tone-deaf.  

• Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, Normades said:

Exactly.  Her sister really enjoyed telling Leah all those terrible things.  I'd imagine this has gone on among the three of them for years.  I don't like either of them.  I'm so glad someone else picked up on this.

This makes me want to know more about their mom - wonder if she uses divide-and-conquer tactics on them.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 5
  • Love 4

I wonder if Ramona was screaming at production to shut it down because a) she didn’t want the world to see a trashy party or b) she knew production suggested the other cast members create a disturbance.  I wonder if this was a little view into how scripted the show might actually be. 

• Useful 10
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Throw your own damn party Sonja and stop shitting on Ramona's.  God, I hate that I'm sticking up for Ramona, but I calls them as I sees them.  

YES!!!!!!  A birthday is only once a year.  I don't know why they have to shit on Ramona wanting the attention so much.

1 hour ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I agree; she never talks about her on the show.  Then again do any of them discuss their siblings?   If they have any?  They are all self involved.  LOL.  I know about Dorinda and Melinda.  

1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Same, but I'm also a fan of Kirkland Costco all my friends are too, so when we're hanging in someone's yard, we like to see Kirkland Red Bottom  (our fancy nickname for it, like the shoes  LOL)

Damn!  I think in Canada we have weird alcohol laws and I don't think you can get vodka at a Costco!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

I watched BH & NY back to back this morning and I have to say that NY is so damn superior.  Right now, NY has 5 main players and one supporting, and BH has seven (8 if you count Sutton) and they still had to pull from the bench to bring drama (Kim & Brandi).  Meanwhile, NY can leave Elyse on the bench and still bring it.

Ramona's party was too brightly lit and I deeply distrust anything Scott Conant owns, due to his distaste for raw red onion.  (Blasphemy!)  It was super crazy that Dorinda thinks Sonja has something deeply sad about her, but doesn't realize she does too.  LuAnn was kinda cringey with the ex-con group, but not as bad as her S1 (?) meeting with underprivileged youths.  Sonja needs a proper property manager for her townhouse.  What the hell is Sotheby's  doing if they allowed a water leak to go on for that long?

• Love 14

If Ramona really wanted an elegant and tasteful party, she wouldn’t have invited the Bravo cameras or her castmates.

And if those cameras weren’t on, would any of them hump each other - much less have a multiple-person, ass-shining, hump fest?

It’s all so contrived and distorted at this point - Bravo needs to go back to the drawing board before most of its audience is gone.

• Love 15

Ramona posted a short video to her Instagram about a party that she went to with her “close girlfriends”. At this point in the video she said, “We are socially distancing. We are doing the right thing.”

Ramona, this is not what social distancing means.😂😂🤣🤣

E3126B1D-A249-4385-843A-60BAB77AF304.jpeg

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

I sometimes wonder with Sonja if someone famous was within slapping distance from her she considered it a "date".

When did she have time to date all these people?  She had her marriage, then she was lovers with Tom for 10 years (exclusively, except not) and then she came on the show.  So....🤷🏻‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2