Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E15: Sheer Madness

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Avery to her mother at dinner: You don't talk to 50 women. Tell it, Avery!

I like Avery.  She does tend to keep it real with her Mom!  I think Ramona has a need for constant validation, so I can overlook her bragging about how many friends she has!  

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Dorinda is an angry, mean, volatile drunk. I Agree that whole scene was laughable. 

He is famous! He is the host and has been there for a million years. I think this is him: Frankie D? https://industrym.com/a-vision-in-the-woods/?city=staten island  This is NYC you know this old dude you get a primo table. 

EVERY TIME! lol! 

Also, Leah is disgusting. Yanking up your bandage dress and literally grinding on someone else just shits on the party. Idc if the whole thing is offensive to Leah she behaved atrociously on purpose. Grow the fuck up. 

I agree that Leah is disgusting. Both she and Sonja appear to need serious psychiatric help. This show would be a whole lot better without the two of them.

I wonder whether Sonja has a mortgage on her townhouse and whether she is underwater with the mortgage. Surely she could otherwise sell it and relieve herself of a big monthly burden even if she got a lower price.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

YES!!!!!!  A birthday is only once a year.  I don't know why they have to shit on Ramona wanting the attention so much.

I agree; she never talks about her on the show.  Then again do any of them discuss their siblings?   If they have any?  They are all self involved.  LOL.  I know about Dorinda and Melinda.  

Damn!  I think in Canada we have weird alcohol laws and I don't think you can get vodka at a Costco!

Whaaaaat.  Costco has two types of vodka - equivalent to a handle sized bottle, but theirs are tall bottles.  the blue one is said to be absolute and is $12-13 USD and the Red bottom one....coming in at $19 USD is rumored to the the Goose.   They have Kirkland silver tequila too, and a bunch of other Kirkland branded liquors, vodka and tequila are my wheelhouse. 

• Love 8
15 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Dorinda screaming about Ramona "taking responsibility" for her behavior is rich. God, she is perhaps the most awful person on any of these shows and that is saying something. 

I was thinking the exact same thing.  I couldn't believe what she was saying about Ramona.  Does she even watch herself?

• Love 18
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

If Ramona really wanted an elegant and tasteful party, she wouldn’t have invited the Bravo cameras or her castmates.

And if those cameras weren’t on, would any of them hump each other - much less have a multiple-person, ass-shining, hump fest?

It’s all so contrived and distorted at this point - Bravo needs to go back to the drawing board before most of its audience is gone.

Also the mirror tray Sonja stomped on was already cracked, indicating a retake. I draw the line at broken glass 😬

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Lizzing said:

LuAnn was kinda cringey with the ex-con group, but not as bad as her S1 (?) meeting with underprivileged youths. 

And that scene of her taste-testing the soup that she was ladling at the soup kitchen.

I think Luann's grown so much.  She seemed to be really moved.  It was a really good scene.

2 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

That was really tacky of them to talk that way, especially since Leah is a friend of Tinsley's. I am sure that Leah would have jumped at the chance to date someone like Scott. That bartender she picked up at the Berkshires wasn't the best looking either so I don't know why she is throwing shade @ Scott.

Exactly........ if men treat my friends well, then that is what I'm interested in.  Why would I care if I think they're hot or not.  All that matters is if my friends are attracted to the men or women that they're with.  I can understand idle gossip - but saying that on camera like that?  That was bad.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Leah was on WWHL last night and said that Ramona will not find what she's looking for in a man in NYC because those type of men (the 1%) want 25 year olds. She said that those men even think she's too old! At 37!  I thought that was honest and funny. Leah is great in her interviews and TH's, it's the actual show that brings out her crazy. 

Sad, but, I believe her.  Ramona should go for younger men.  Who cares if they're as successful as she is or not?  

1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Whaaaaat.  Costco has two types of vodka - equivalent to a handle sized bottle, but theirs are tall bottles.  the blue one is said to be absolute and is $12-13 USD and the Red bottom one....coming in at $19 USD is rumored to the the Goose.   They have Kirkland silver tequila too, and a bunch of other Kirkland branded liquors, vodka and tequila are my wheelhouse. 

ISN'T THAT DEVASTATING?  We cannot buy liquor at grocery stores, convenience stores.  Only designated liquor/beer/wine stores, which obviously have regulated hours and are more spread out.

Speaking purely for the province of Ontario.  Apparently in Alberta you can get the Costco vodka 😞  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
14 hours ago, goofygirl said:

That ALMOST ALL of Moaner's 60 (!) friends wore black just kinda grossed me out.  WTF?? 

While I personally wouldn’t do it and think it’s a bit extra, if I‘m invited to a party with a dress code or theme I abide by it the best I can.  It’s their party, not mine.

15 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Clearly these women all celebrate each other's birthday and chip in for a great gift and Ramona was getting her turn. She can't include Sonja in this party because Sonja doesn't contribute all year to the round of parties and the collection for a gift.    These are women who socially network and call each other friends but they are not friends in a close way and the other housewives point that out.    I'm sure that this group of 50-60 women also use each other for their charitable organization work, inviting each other to events creating the party scene they love. 

Co-sign on all of this.  I guess it just falls during the filming schedule but Ramona would do well to have this party when RH is not filming.  These parties have been going on since long before they were filmed, and judging by the fact that some of the ladies had their faces blurred I think they would be fine with it.  

We had something similar with my friends in my early 30’s, although there was like 10-12 of us.  We would all get together for birthdays and everyone would pitch in with a gift.  (We outgrew that and now just do two get together a year, summer and winter, at someone’s home.)  The HW friends aren’t a part of that.  Shit, I wouldn’t be surprised if none of those rude bitches even brought a gift.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Chiming in on the vodka. Plain old Absolut is great for a vodka soda when you're out. I have always liked Ciroc. If I'm hosting I buy Tito's because it's trendy and that's what people like to see.

I just bought a bottle of Tito's yesterday, I had a drink at a bar a while ago and it was really good, usually I am a Grey Goose or Belvedere, trendy or not it is good.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Ramona is a bottomless pit of need. She needs attention, she needs adoration, she needs love, she needs fame, and in the end she needs to fill the emptiness inside of her.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Scograd said:

Sonja looked like an UES bag lady.

I said the same thing (to myself, out loud, as I do) while watching, when she entered the meeting of the ex-cons.   

1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Wow, I am from RI (and still frequently visit) and have lived in PA the past 7 years, and neither of these states sell liquor at Costco either! 

• Love 1

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane kept popping in my head when looking at Ramona.  The satin 1980’s secretary’s dress, the hair style that you see on 3rd grade schoolgirls.  The garish makeup again from the 80’s.  So many cheap looking women who paid thousands for their looks. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
16 hours ago, ChitChat said:

YbShe cheapens herself.  I'm not impressed.  

Sonja is so frickin' jealous of Ramona's other friends.  Like Leah, she's a hot mess.  Sonja acts like a 6 year old who is throwing a temper tantrum about her birthday.  Grow up, Sonja!  Ramona doesn't owe you a party every single year.

Isn't it pretty normal for a hostess to ask for a particular dress code and then she wears a brighter color in order to stand out?  I think Vicki from the OC has done that.  I didn't think a thing about it.  I wouldn't expect the guest of honor to wear the same color as everybody else.  

It’s not normal except maybe theme parties and obnoxious bride to be.  And she’s not the guest of honor. She threw a party for herself, no one did it in her honor.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

That was really tacky of them to talk that way, especially since Leah is a friend of Tinsley's. I am sure that Leah would have jumped at the chance to date someone like Scott. That bartender she picked up at the Berkshires wasn't the best looking either so I don't know why she is throwing shade @ Scott.

Didn’t Leah tell us earlier in the season that she prefers dating unattractive guys? Or am I confused?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

We can’t buy booze in grocery stores in MN either.  Only liquor stores.   Our Costco and some Targets have a separate liquor store attached to the main store.  It was just last year that liquor stores were allowed to be open on Sundays.

• Useful 2
13 hours ago, ichbin said:

I got an uncomfortable vibe during the scene with Leah and her sister at the spa.  It seemed like her sister was all too happy to be telling Leah that their mother didn't like her and derided her looks. Wonder if this is typical of their relationship.  I question the motivation. One thing for sure is that those two think they are the hottest things to hit Manhattan.  Comparing Tinsley and Scott to Beauty & the Beast, along with nasty snickering, wasn't a good look. Jealous much?  

This entire conversation was extremely unpleasant to watch.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sonja stomping on that mirrored tray was nuts, but what Ramona really hated was the camera was not on her.  

Sonja stomping on that glass was stupid!  Apparently she's stoned or drunk, so she probably didn't know what the eff she was doing.  She's either going to seriously harm herself or someone around her.  I hope Production, or anybody stepped in and stopped her.  Please somebody, save her from herself!!

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, Bluesky said:

It’s not normal except maybe theme parties and obnoxious bride to be.  And she’s not the guest of honor. She threw a party for herself, no one did it in her honor.

I've seen it done on other shows, so I thought it was somewhat the norm.  I didn't think it was a big deal, but apparently some of the HWs thought differently!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

Now that you mention it, I do think she has said that before! I had forgotten she said that. 

I met someone who once modeled. She told me that she prefers to date unattractive men, because she wants people to admire her beauty only. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Bluesky said:

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane kept popping in my head when looking at Ramona.  The satin 1980’s secretary’s dress, the hair style that you see on 3rd grade schoolgirls.  The garish makeup again from the 80’s.  So many cheap looking women who paid thousands for their looks. 

I've been on these boards since the TWoP days and I can honestly say that the bolded has garnered my biggest reaction.  I am an 80's secretary and while I didn't dress like that...I swear to God when I saw Ramona's dress, I said out loud "looks like a Janice dress"  Janice being the chick who dressed like that  Janice always wanted bigger and better, while me in my skirt, flats and cardigan, ended up working in the gov's office and she stayed right at the state agency where we started....think Lola with her faded feather.

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I met someone who once modeled. She told me that she prefers to date unattractive men, because she wants people to admire her beauty only. 

That does make sense. And perhaps they think unattractive men are less likely to cheat too.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

That does make sense. And perhaps they think unattractive men are less likely to cheat too.

Maybe but remember the famous saying about the baseball player David Justice who was dating Halle Berry:

”Show me a beautiful woman and I will show you a guy who is tired of fucking her.”

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I can attest that even unattractive men with the great personalities can cheat like it's their job 😑

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

And that scene of her taste-testing the soup that she was ladling at the soup kitchen.

I think Luann's grown so much.  

Just a few months ago, Lu would have told the ex-cons that they all need to see her show; she’ll even arrange for a group rate.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Sonja came to that party with a huge chip on her shoulder. I don't know what's wrong with her but the past 2 seasons  have shown her to be unstable, drunk in most episodes and in need of serious help. When she first came on the show she was an elegant natural beauty. She has turned into a mean nasty vulgar dunk. Dorinda seems to be her main supporter now with Leah coming in second. Two drunks egging on another drunk.  I imagine that a huge part of Sonja's problem is that she knows that she has made a mess of her life. If she hadn't thrown away millions of $$S she could have had a nice life like Ramona. She sees Ramona having what she wants and can't have. She's holding on that crumbling townhouse because it is the last vestige of her life as a Morgan the same way she is holding on to her sexy all men want me persona. She is beyond sad this season. 

• Like 1
  • Love 23
3 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I feel bad for the townhouse. It really is a beautiful home. It just needs someone to take proper care of it. Sonja keeps it like a dumpy college apartment.

It really could be so much better if she could just get it cleaned and fixed up. It never seemed like she wanted to put much money into making it better (I've been rewatching earlier seasons) and she has always seemed to be so cheap when she was having repairs made or even decorating it. It has always looked grungy and dark even back then, and well it doesn't seem to look much better now. 

• Love 11
(edited)
20 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I love that Leah admitted getting her lips done and the Botox.  It's so annoying being gaslit.

That's so mean that her mother said that stuff.

LOL @ Leah saying "I will get my pussy done if I want to."

They were both drunk at the spa, especially the sister. She was slurring her words. 

I like how they were showing a running count of Ramona's girlfriends at the party. 

Leah is on WWHL and said broken glass got in Dorinda’s foot from Sonja breaking that tray and Sonja had to take Dorinda to the emergency room. Dayum! 

These are the things that can happen when people get wasted. I'm sure ER doctors have some vivid stories. 

Ramona's fear that her HW friends would embarrass her became a reality.  In that regard, they'll never fail you, Ramona.  You can count on it.  I do not find humor in Leah's drunken behavior, nor Sonja's.  Two peas in a very sad pod.  They need help desperately. 

Agree. I think they were drunk, obnoxious and (deliberately) rude to Ramona. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 12

2 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

My mother:  Don't marry somebody too handsome!  I didn't!    (and yes my parents are still together 😄 )

1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Sonja came to that party with a huge chip on her shoulder. I don't know what's wrong with her but the past 2 seasons  have shown her to be unstable, drunk in most episodes and in need of serious help. When she first came on the show she was an elegant natural beauty. 

Omg, Season 3 Sonja!  I know 😪. Even in Season 6 she is really quite beautiful.  This season she looks really bad. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

Neither is the father of Leah's daughter anything to look at.  Tinsley is attracted to Scott that's all that matters.   I think Scott is adorable.

• Love 15
46 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I feel bad for the townhouse. It really is a beautiful home. It just needs someone to take proper care of it. Sonja keeps it like a dumpy college apartment.

She can't afford the upkeep and the longer she ignores that fact the lower the eventual sale price will be.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

This episode proves that Tinsley is the smartest Housewive in the entire history of Real Housewives!

I missed Tinsley. I wanted to know how many of those society ladies she knew and more about Ramona's 50/60/100 friends. Their closets, their wrinkle creams, their real estate. 

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

They were both drunk at the spa, especially the sister. She was slurring her words. 

I like how they were showing a running count of Ramona's girlfriends at the party. 

These are the things that can happen when people get wasted. I'm sure ER doctors have some vivid stories. 

Agree. I think they were drunk, obnoxious and (deliberately) rude to Ramona. 

The “ding” after every new friend killed me. 

I really don’t feel bad for Ramona. After calling Tinsley old looking and ignoring her at the dinner in Newport, seeking out Tom to party with, saying on camera Sonja couldn’t come to her last bday party, fawning over Elyse’s husband, and so on and so on, I just don’t think the other women dancing provocatively and enjoying themselves in Ramona’s “living room” is that huge of a deal in terms of disrespect. It was her sister Tanya who stirred things up and pointed it out. Ramona got angry and aggressive just like she did with Kristen...is there a pattern here with younger, more attractive blondes? 

I rewatched seasons 5 and 6 and Tanya appears then; when I saw her I thought Avery really resembled her. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, swankie said:

I think it might have had more to do with Avery and her friends being there.  I wouldn't want my young daughter and her friends witnessing that behavior. 

Considering the intensity of her response to their antics, this explanation makes a great deal of sense.  

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Neither is the father of Leah's daughter anything to look at.  Tinsley is attracted to Scott that's all that matters.   I think Scott is adorable.

He must love her, to get dressed up in that Prince Charming costume! 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:
15 hours ago, swankie said:

I think it might have had more to do with Avery and her friends being there.  I wouldn't want my young daughter and her friends witnessing that behavior. 

Considering the intensity of her response to their antics, this explanation makes a great deal of sense.  

I'm sure Avery has seen her mother act crazy lots of times, even off screen because you know she can't contain herself. She can't be shocked by Romona's bad behavior by this time.

Us- yea we are shocked every time she acts like an idiot because ....she's on tv and I for one can't understand these fools.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5