Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E15: Sheer Madness

• Start Topic

It’s ironic that Luann is advocating for people who were incarcerated.  She spent the better part of two seasons beating the justice system, violating probation and being allowed to repeatedly dodge incarceration for no good reason that I can ascertain.  So she spent a few hours in the Palm Beach clink with frozen mustard on a balogna sandwich?  Cry me a river.  

I did notice that Luann articulated her actions that were criminal in front of the group.  I don’t know whether that was edited out, but it didn’t seem like the rest of the group was taking accountability for their crimes.  I am not sure how I feel about bringing previously incarcerated women to the spa.  Doesn’t it depend on what they did?  I would have to review each and every file before bringing someone to a spa for rehabilitation.  If you murdered someone, or cut someone’s face with a knife, I don’t think you are deserving of a pedicure.  That’s just me.  

Mario was smart for moving down to Florida.  Ramona has said she might move there and she loves it there.  The demographics would really suit her if she wants to meet a man who is her age, with children Avery’s age, as she’s said in the past.  The numbers don’t lie—Manhattan has a dearth of single straight men.  I’m in my thirties and if I felt I had to meet a man ASAP, as Ramona seems to, I would most definitely leave Manhattan.  The house always wins in NYC, save for Staten Island.  

Leah looked like a rough 37 at the bathhouse.  I blame HDTV for having to view her spotted chest for a prolonged period of time.  The second I looked at her, I remembered Sonja saying she had saggy titties in the beginning of the season.  The entire chest area was so blighted.  Leah’s sister Sarah looked fab by way of comparison, and she is flat-chested.  She was just wearing a much more flattering bathing suit.  I think Leah is really feeling herself by being around women so much older than her.  She’s not the natural beauty that she seems to think she is.  I think she’s very insecure.  The insecurity, coupled with the crazy, is why she can’t get a man.  Rob is a smart man for keeping his distance.  Pita Chip is watching this, probably eating pita chips and laughing his ass off at the bullet he dodged.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

OMG, Sonja talked about getting laid at the Wharton School and then got kicked out of a Philadelphia bar and it’s in the press and doesn’t her daughter go to UPenn!?!  

38F97A1B-2D5B-4A34-A454-495E71F0359F.jpeg.e0c0c8b46a2a69c6dbf67e64d762ed21.jpeg

Bitch, get to rehab.  Dorinda will probably even offer to drive you.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
(edited)

Dorinda is being extra nice and helpful lately ..until the next ten drinks.  Is she trying to redeem herself?   Only Ramona has a birthday.  I never knew she had a sister who looks like her.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

For her 50th bday party I thought that Ramona would have chosen a more flattering hair style. She said she was having her hair and makeup done. Heck I could have done that for her free. 

It's her birthday party with 50 (ding!) friends, not her 50th birthday.  Ramona is in her 60s.

• Love 12
Just now, Steph J said:

It's her birthday party with 50 (ding!) friends, not her 50th birthday.  Ramona is in her 60s.

You are so right..,where is my head at...I know better. Thanks for the correction. I need a drink for this. 

• LOL 5
(edited)

I love that Leah admitted getting her lips done and the Botox.  It's so annoying being gaslit.

That's so mean that her mother said that stuff.

LOL @ Leah saying "I will get my pussy done if I want to."

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

Double post.  Went for a snack, came back and saw my comment still in the “reply” box and hit “enter” ... again! 😜😜😜

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Gayborhood. I learned a new word. Not surprised about Sonja’s drunk ass getting thrown out of a bar.  

I used to live in the Gaybourhood in my city!  For 8 years.  It was great.  I miss it.  

• Love 4

Leah ordered a Tito’s and soda. Can y’all taste the differences in vodkas? I mean if I’m having a Bloody Mary I can’t taste a difference, but in a martini I don’t want rock gut (usually Grey Goose).  

• Love 6
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Leah ordered a Tito’s and soda. Can y’all taste the differences in vodkas? I mean if I’m having a Bloody Mary I can’t taste a difference, but in a martini I don’t want rock gut (usually Grey Goose).  

I can, yes.

Tinsley is a HUGE Tito's fan.  I wonder if she got Leah into it. She's made me curious to try it myself.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I can. I’m a Tito’s girl as well. If not available and I really want a vodka/soda, Grey Goose works.

is Ramon’s dress red? It looks hot pink on my tv, which throws me off bc the flowers and decor are red. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

I can. I’m a Tito’s girl as well. If not available and I really want a vodka/soda, Grey Goose works.

is Ramon’s dress red? It looks hot pink on my tv, which throws me off bc the flowers and decor are red. 

I’m seeing it that way too - the dress clashes with decorations.

• Love 10

I love that so many of us drink vodka.  These are my people.

I love Luksuowa - it's a potato vodka.  I became addicted.  Now that I don't want to run to the liquor store during the pandemic I just stock up on Stoli.  It's good enough for Karen Walker who was married to a m/billionaire(?), it's good enough for me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10