Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E15: Sheer Madness

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

SONJA DATED BILLY IDOL?  Oh my god.  I want her to write the memoirs.

But did she date Billy Idol in the same way that she partied with JFK Jr.?

If she wrote her memoirs every 5th page would probably be an ad for one of her "products."

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

How embarrassing for Wharton. 

I can’t believe she was even asked to speak at Wharton! I’m also trying to understand how you can have a five year contract (I gather she means lease)with renters. Who signs a lease for five years?

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Ramona taking I presume that expensive clutch over to the Howives to throw it in their face what her better friends got her was met with LuAnn basically telling her to go away she wasn’t playing that game. Wow. 

Ramona is getting too full of herself lately.  She has the best house in the Hamptons, has the most friends, has very influential friends, is self made, blah, blah, blah.

Is Avery a new cast member?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Normally I’d be rolling my eyes at Leah and Sonja’s drunken shenanigans and ruining Ramona’s party but that was kinda funny, Ramona has ‘preformed’ at party’s before so she shouldn’t have gotten mad.  But then again it was Ramona’s, I think, 63rd birthday. 
Sonja is a hot mess, she needs help. And it’s not a good idea to drink when you’re taken bi-polar medication (Leah). 
Leah is on WWHL and said broken glass got in Dorinda’s foot from Sonja breaking that tray and Sonja had to take Dorinda to the emergency room. Dayum! 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

CAROL ALT!!!   Awesome !  Holy shit!

I doubt this will be popular but I love what Sonja's wearing.

I met a woman (who I really like) that said that nobody would be allowed to wear colours at her wedding, only neutrals.  Hahahahahahahha.  I was shocked, but I think it's more common than I think.  

Oh, and a woman brought me to a bachelorette party where the guests were all supposed to wear black and the bride to be wore something different (I forget what).  I was wearing a brown faux leather dress.  (I DIDN'T KNOW!)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Don’t Ramona and Carole still like each other and keep in touch? Doesn’t she consider her a girlfriend? Wonder if she invited her to this party? 

Gotta say I’m loving Leah. From her heated reaction to Sarah saying their mom thinks she’s looking fake (“I’ll go and get my pussy done!”) to grinding on Luann (can’t believe Dorinda got in on that!) to her great laugh to her deadpan  commentary that reminds me of Bethenny. Calling Ramona’s sister Tanya Harding! I’m here for it. I don’t think she cheapens the group at all. 

Who is that Liza Minnelli looking woman who wore the scarf around her head??

• Love 16
18 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I love that so many of us drink vodka.  These are my people.

I love Luksuowa - it's a potato vodka.  I became addicted.  Now that I don't want to run to the liquor store during the pandemic I just stock up on Stoli.  It's good enough for Karen Walker who was married to a m/billionaire(?), it's good enough for me.

When I had more disposable income, and drinks were cheaper in NYC years ago, I used to drink Absolut when out. I usually have wine when out now.

I used to drink Luksuowa at home -  I really liked their berry one. I've been buying Svedka for quite a few years now. I enjoy it with Carolan's Irish Cream, over ice.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Leah was clearly not wearing underwear and there was a point that she put her hand on her vulva, so that it either looked like she was rubbing her clit, or she was actually rubbing it, and that’s too far for a birthday party.  

She was wearing a bodysuit that was sewn into the dress. She mentioned it to Ramona when they said hello. 

Ramona wanted a classy all ladies party; Leah, plus Sonja, were bored by that; Ramona’s adult daughter is there and acting appropriately, Leah starts acting out and Ramona, feeling like the mother figure, chastises her knowing that Leah has mommy issues, and it all went out of control. I can see why Avery and Leah have got into it on IG. 

Edited by chewycandy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I don’t think she cheapens the group at all. 

She cheapens herself.  I'm not impressed.  

Sonja is so frickin' jealous of Ramona's other friends.  Like Leah, she's a hot mess.  Sonja acts like a 6 year old who is throwing a temper tantrum about her birthday.  Grow up, Sonja!  Ramona doesn't owe you a party every single year.

Isn't it pretty normal for a hostess to ask for a particular dress code and then she wears a brighter color in order to stand out?  I think Vicki from the OC has done that.  I didn't think a thing about it.  I wouldn't expect the guest of honor to wear the same color as everybody else.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, chewycandy said:

She was wearing a bodysuit that was sewn into the dress. She mentioned it to Ramona when they said hello. 

Yeah, nude coloured bodysuit under black sheer dress.  It's not even that revealing honestly.  Her body was fully covered.

• Like 1
  • Love 14
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yeah, nude coloured bodysuit under black sheer dress.  It's not even that revealing honestly.  Her body was fully covered.

But when she's humping LuAnn, the dress appeared to be pulled up.  I could see her butt when Ramona pulled it back down. Ramona was fine with the dress until she hiked it up over her ass. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
Just now, ChitChat said:

But when she's humping LuAnn, the dress appeared to be pulled up.  I could see her butt when Ramona pulled it back down. Ramona was fine with the dress until she hiked it up over her ass. 

The dress hiked up revealing the bodysuit. Her privates were not in view. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
(edited)

Wow Sonja was rude.

Ramona was "fine" with Leah's dress?  LOL.  She told her if men was at the party she'd force Leah to change.

Luann checking on Leah is kind of sweet.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

When Ramona, Avery and Mario were having dinner together, I wonder if that was before or after she told the world he had a tiny weiner.

Not to defend Ramona but I don’t thing she was talking about Mário. I took it to mean all the men she’s dated post divorce. I could be wrong, but Mário still looks pretty good and I think she would take him back in a heartbeat. 

50 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Sonja and Dorinda's seething envy of Ramona is not attractive. And it's not like there aren't real reasons to dislike Ramona but for Sonja and Dorinda, it seems they mostly hate her right now because she has a life beyond the show. 

My thoughts exactly. Ramona can be awful but she does seem to have a life beyond this show. Dorinda and Sonja are has beens and have no financial security of their own. They’re very sad women. 

• Love 17

Sonja seemed out of place showing up at the place with her blinged out bag and upscale clothes where LuAnn was going to offer help and support for those folks who had been incarcerated.  LuAnn's outfit was understated - jeans and a dark sweater.  Sonja stood out as "privileged."  She should've been more lowkey.    

2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Ramona was "fine" with Leah's dress?  LOL.  She told her if men was at the party she'd force Leah to change.

She said she was since it was all women.  She said it while joking and laughing.  I don't think she would've made her change. 😉

• Love 9

Ramona has the power to yell Shut Down Production? Isn’t that up to Bravo? .... who must be laughing all the way to the bank with these ridiculous women.

It does seem like Sonja needs help. And no wonder she always fills up on free food and free booze ... she’s broke.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
57 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I really wanted Elyse, Leah and Dorinda to wear some crazy outfit to embarrass Ramona at her 50-60 girlfriends party. At least they gave her the middle finger by not wearing black. 

Didn't all 3 of these women wear black?

46 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

is Ramon’s dress red? It looks hot pink on my tv, which throws me off bc the flowers and decor are red. 

Same, I think it's pink.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

For her 50th bday party I thought that Ramona would have chosen a more flattering hair style. She said she was having her hair and makeup done. Heck I could have done that for her free. 

50?  I thought she was over 60.  More like 63.  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

This was how I saw it too.  I re-watched (yes, I’m a masochist) and if one believes Leah that she was wearing a nude bodysuit, the dress still went up, and she was still rubbing her private area.  Masturbation can be accomplished through underwear.  Hell, if you believe the movie Fear (which is more credible to me than Leah), a woman can achieve orgasm while wearing jeans.  All in all, I think Ramona handled it much better than anyone would be expected to handle it.

Hell, in my opinion, Ramona handled Leah pantomiming masturbation at her birthday party better than Leah handles a seafood platter at a Halloween party, but to each his own.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Did Ramona just say she didn't know what her water breaking means?

I give her a pass on that one.  With a first baby and never having experienced it before, it's easy to think in that moment "did I just pee myself?", before it hits you that your water just broke.  Back in the day, some doctors didn't prepare some of us for that moment (you know, in the dark ages, before the internet and the age of information!!)  It can be a surprise too when you're not having contractions and it hits you like a lightning bolt!  

Added, I think she knew what it meant, she just didn't realize that it was happening at that moment.   

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 18
Just now, Silver Bells said:

50?  I thought she was over 60.  More like 63.  

She is and somebody else corrected me. I guess I kept hearing 50, 50 50 and it worked it’s way wrongly into my head. 

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Can these women especially Sonja and Leah do anything but get wasted and act trashy at group events?  I don't blame Ramona  one bit for losing it over their behavior. Since when is it okay to climb on a table and destroy property at a party?  Sonja needs rehab ASAP.  And evey week now she has to scream out about having sex everywhere she goes.  Pathetic. 

I don't blame Ramona either.  

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Ramona's fear that her HW friends would embarrass her became a reality.  In that regard, they'll never fail you, Ramona.  You can count on it.  I do not find humor in Leah's drunken behavior, nor Sonja's.  Two peas in a very sad pod.  They need help desperately. 

i'll go a step further and add dorinds  to that list

• Love 17
56 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Ramona taking I presume that expensive clutch over to the Howives to throw it in their face what her better friends got her was met with LuAnn basically telling her to go away she wasn’t playing that game. Wow. 

That was something a twelve year old would do.  Stupid, and so unclassy.

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

[Leah] cheapens herself.  I'm not impressed. 

Same. I want to like Leah because she says a lot of things that I like and agree with. She was right on with pointing out the thin, white, mostly blonde "MAGA rally" that was Ramona's birthday guest list. I think I saw one BIPOC person there and I'm not sure they were a guest. But then she acts like a teenager who had her first wine cooler and is, like, sooo drunk you guys, woooo! and starts humping everything in sight before flipping the switch and pulling out the demonic "You're fucking psychotic!!!!1" shouting in the middle of the room. I have no problem with that in a setting like Ramona's backyard when hanging with friends - it's less cool when it's in the center of a middle aged woman's birthday party in a setting like that. 

Again, I think both Leah and Ramona (and everyone, basically) was in the wrong but damn, Leah. Not a good look. (Although the sheer dress was fucking killer and I wish I could not only afford it but have a place to wear it.)

• Love 20

Tito's is good! And it's from Texas! Double Good!  But... I'm old and can't really drink any of the hard stuff anymore.  I'm on the wine train.

That ALMOST ALL of Moaner's 60 (!) friends wore black just kinda grossed me out.  WTF?? 

And these women can barely make it through some dingleberry BIRTHDAY PARTY without somebody blowing up, so they all want to go to MEXICO together?? What did Mexico ever do to them??

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

I think Ramona wanted the party shut down because the attention was no longer directed towards her.  I think she thinks it is quite normal to throw a party for oneself to be the center of attention and it wasn't working out that way.  Also, it appeared that most of the other guests were gone when this happened but maybe it just looked that way. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Watching again. Sonja’s party hair is a choice. Lu’s color of dress looks great on her. Need to see the dinner of Sonja going off on Ramona talking about her 80 friends, not just the flashback 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Speaking of, what’s with all the kissing, hugging, fondling and humping each other lately?  I’m not a prude, but isn’t it getting too much?  They made a four woman train of humping each other.  Elyse too.  WTF?  It’s so not funny.  I think they all need a man and have some good sex to calm them down.  The vibrators that they even take on vacation aren’t enough.  Maybe they should use two at a time.

Leah’s admitted she’s very horny, lol. I can appreciate a woman with a strong sex drive. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Didn't all 3 of these women wear black?

Yep, my bad, I’ve got a crap TV and Leahs dress looked brown. I liked Sonja’s Blue dress but it was too small on her, especially the top. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

She’s had it on the market numerous time.  $50,000 seems inflated unless she throwing the real estate taxes in there.

She spends $600,000 annually to hold on to the townhouse?  She must spend her entire Bravo paycheck on this. No wonder she circles around the food tables and bars at parties looking for as msuch food and booze that she can hold. But seriously I don't believe too much of what she says these days.

• Love 15