Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Wait - Rebecca can't afford an apartment, so she buys a game?  Duh?

No wonder she can't afford an apartment. I betcha all that shit with Zied's face costed a pretty penny

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Looks like Rebecca’s breasts had a fitting at Molly’s store. No sag at all!

That's another place I need to scope out, they are very close to me as well. Stupid pandemic

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Totally off topic but on Saturday  I am graduating cum laude with a BA in History fro the University if Central Fl. At 50

Congratulations!!!! I majored in history too. Love the subject!

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Oh please. My boyfriend is the same age as me (we are in our 40s) and if I got him a new gaming console he will be over the moon.

But he probably works or contributes in some way.  My husband has all the games but he works.  I think she’s setting herself up for disappointment.

• Love 3

😂😂 i laughed out loud when Rebecca said to the gaming clerk about zied on the cc : 

“ he’s cute right?” .........

(unconvinced) ”yeahh?”-clerk

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Totally off topic but on Saturday  I am graduating cum laude with a BA in History fro the University if Central Fl. At 50

That's so awesome! Congrats grad!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sorry @Angry Moldovan and others but I have a feeling Zied will be happy to lay around and smoke his Hookah, he doesn't strike me as the most ambitious or brightest bulb.

I got that feeling too but he actually did put some work in to get certifications before moving to the US so that sorta changed my mind.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9